Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Cuckolding

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many husbands/couples enjoy this?

Only done it a few times so far, but we both love it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issyForDommeTV/TS
over a year ago

glasgow

Cuckolding is something i've been interested in for some time, unfortunately but i've yet to find a woman who shares this interest...you wouldn't think that would be so hard lol.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

we enjoy cucking couples, jamie very dom amd vwe so that always seems very popular with the fems and i enjoy helping with the fems and sorting out the cuck guys, in whatever way their fems see fit. its defiantely not for the feint hesarted though, i think is it is at all one sided then it must cause massive problems for the cuck couple

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"we enjoy cucking couples, jamie very dom amd vwe so that always seems very popular with the fems and i enjoy helping with the fems and sorting out the cuck guys, in whatever way their fems see fit. its defiantely not for the feint hesarted though, i think is it is at all one sided then it must cause massive problems for the cuck couple"

Not been lucky enough to be cucked by a couple yet, but do like the sound of that.

By *cotsteveMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I have more than a passing interest in being a cuckoldress's bull. Making her husband sit and watch as she enjoys someone else's cock -mmmmm

Post new Message to Thread