Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Tedium

Jump to newest

By *Glw OP   Man
over a year ago

kirkintilloch

I'm sure we are all aware of why there is a second lockdown in the central belt and many folk have many _iews on the subject. Just find it sooooo tediously dull at the moment. Anyone?....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

At the risk of sounding preachy ...

If you still have a job, have no family affected by Corona and your only concern is boredom and when you're next going to get your hole...then suck it up. Plenty of folk feeling exactly like you and just cracking on with it. What else can we do?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"At the risk of sounding preachy ...

If you still have a job, have no family affected by Corona and your only concern is boredom and when you're next going to get your hole...then suck it up. Plenty of folk feeling exactly like you and just cracking on with it. What else can we do?"

Total agree doggy just gotta ride this one out again

over a year ago

Yes it’s tedious and I’m blooming bored already but it has to be done. Hopefully 3 weeks will pass in no time

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I am having to give myself a kick up the arse every day now, I am finding it tough but others have it much worse than me.

I want the vaccine ASAP and I volunteered to go on a trial in Dundee but it was over subscribed for volunteers.

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

I'm finding the isolation difficult at times.

over a year ago

"At the risk of sounding preachy ...

If you still have a job, have no family affected by Corona and your only concern is boredom and when you're next going to get your hole...then suck it up. Plenty of folk feeling exactly like you and just cracking on with it. What else can we do?"

By *hickinthewarmMan
over a year ago

Fife

Yeah, let’s just screw the nut and ride this one out.... and the next one.... and the next one......

I for one cannot bloody wait till we’ve vaccinated enough folk to consider herd immunity reached and thing can go back to normal!

over a year ago

"Yeah, let’s just screw the nut and ride this one out.... and the next one.... and the next one......

I for one cannot bloody wait till we’ve vaccinated enough folk to consider herd immunity reached and thing can go back to normal! "

Why would they consider heard immunity if they have a vaccine available. That makes zero sense.

over a year ago

"Yeah, let’s just screw the nut and ride this one out.... and the next one.... and the next one......

I for one cannot bloody wait till we’ve vaccinated enough folk to consider herd immunity reached and thing can go back to normal!

Why would they consider heard immunity if they have a vaccine available. That makes zero sense. "

It makes sense when you actually know what it means. Google will help you

By *hickinthewarmMan
over a year ago

Fife

"That makes zero sense. "

Did you figure this one out yet?

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Why would they consider heard immunity if they have a vaccine available. That makes zero sense. "

because the vaccine causes herd immunity but you need a 45% uptake for it to be effective

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"I'm sure we are all aware of why there is a second lockdown in the central belt and many folk have many _iews on the subject. Just find it sooooo tediously dull at the moment. Anyone?...."
nope I know why they say it though I don't believe in their reasoning behind it not to mention the gaping holes in the application of what they are calling a loxkdown

Post new Message to Thread