Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Camping/ caravanning for swingers in Scotland

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have a caravan and would very much enjoy combining both our hobbies while away on a trip. Does anyone else on the site have a caravan and want to meet while away. Or any guys fancy a night away in a tent and bump into us. Keen to hear from anyone up for this. Think it would be sociable and fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

might be camping next weekend as it happens......

By *lay_N_cum2Couple
over a year ago

Somewhere in Scotland

"We have a caravan and would very much enjoy combining both our hobbies while away on a trip. Does anyone else on the site have a caravan and want to meet while away. Or any guys fancy a night away in a tent and bump into us. Keen to hear from anyone up for this. Think it would be sociable and fun "

we enjoy camping as we are bikers so yes if you have a date in mind then let us know we would love a w/e away

over a year ago

we've got a camper so could be interested in this

over a year ago

right up for this...unfortuantely my tent doesnt have wheels...but neither does it squeek when there's loving goin on!

over a year ago

"right up for this...unfortuantely my tent doesnt have wheels...but neither does it squeek when there's loving goin on!"

all depends on whos on the inside

over a year ago

true....must remember to oil the cock....been a while !

By *issncuddlesCouple
over a year ago

Ayrshire

hello there.....have sent you a message. Love to meet you if in the Loch tay area xx

over a year ago

Loch earn head

By *lackboaWoman
over a year ago

greenock

i've got a new tent.....not christened it yet though......it'd be good to do it in company

over a year ago

Would live to help xx

over a year ago

Would love to help xx

over a year ago

we ar a way to loch owa this week in a lay by on the a 82 just noth of fort wiallm on the banks of loch of loch owe we got a big caravan and a van if u see us com say hi xx

over a year ago

We head all over in our caravan but often have the kids with us. Would be great to meet up with some likeminded folks on the occasions we get the kids away to grannies x

By *eefdoddusCouple
over a year ago

Scottish Borders

Motorhomers here, we'd love to combine our hobbies. There's been a few similar threads here over the last while, not sure if any have come to anything.

Would a campsite with a bar or at least somewhere with one nearby be a possibility ...? Any suggestions..?

By *anbrCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Fort William camping for 2 weeks from Monday 16th

By *nTCouple
over a year ago

funland

we have a static caravan in the borders, our site takes tourers/tents or hires statics and it has a bar on site that also does good meals

over a year ago

i run a park so may be able to very discreetly help! very discreetly i might add!

By *ompip3Couple
over a year ago

Paisley

We have a 5 man tent and love camping... Although with Pip its more " Glamping!" lol!

Looking for any opportunity to get away weekends over the summer! ..... Weather permitting!

By *x Me and u XxMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I would be up for meeting you's in a site and pitching up a tent near you or if anyone else closer to Edinburgh fancys it give me a shout x

By *damandeve4funCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Hi there, my ex was into caravans - me less so - and was always telling me that there was a caravan swingers club. They meet at various places up and down the UK. You should do a Google search and see if it is still going...

By *ee-deeWoman
over a year ago

The Kingdom

"We have a caravan and would very much enjoy combining both our hobbies while away on a trip. Does anyone else on the site have a caravan and want to meet while away. Or any guys fancy a night away in a tent and bump into us. Keen to hear from anyone up for this. Think it would be sociable and fun "

I might be up for this with my swing partner

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/07/12 16:36:33]

over a year ago

Well a certain lady has now vacated my caravan, so it's a case of, 'have caravan...... open to offers'!

Regularly in Aberdeen(shire).

over a year ago

where do you usually go with your caravan? I camp up at Pitlochry regularly sometimes with a tent sometimes a caravan depends on who i am with

Post new Message to Thread