Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Forum pre-selection...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok folks, in light of recent events on the forums I pose to you a question......

When reading the forums and making assumptions on whether there is a comparability between you and other posters, what in a posters decorum would spark your intrigue or indeed lead you to pass said user by?

This is a genuine question based on my somewhat outspoken desire to stand for my opinion as of late.... Do we seek those who simply go with the flow and post on no other subject than 'suck,fuck,snog,marry,buy a pint, decapitate or avoid' threads or are we more driven to those with courage in their own convictions?

I am intrigued by people's ability to debate their case while at the same time acknowledge and offer understanding to the _iews of others!

I look forward to your responses

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Im passin this thread by…. way too intellectual for me dude.

;-)

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Ok folks, in light of recent events on the forums I pose to you a question......

When reading the forums and making assumptions on whether there is a comparability between you and other posters, what in a posters decorum would spark your intrigue or indeed lead you to pass said user by?

This is a genuine question based on my somewhat outspoken desire to stand for my opinion as of late.... Do we seek those who simply go with the flow and post on no other subject than 'suck,fuck,snog,marry,buy a pint, decapitate or avoid' threads or are we more driven to those with courage in their own convictions?

I am intrigued by people's ability to debate their case while at the same time acknowledge and offer understanding to the _iews of others!

I look forward to your responses "

eh what errrmmm errmmmmm snog n shag

over a year ago

I like to mediate .... or as you would say .... sit on the fence.

over a year ago

Far more likely to be drawn to someone who has an opinion and stands their ground....even if its wrong lol

Never gonna keep everyone happy, so may as well say whats on your mind (within forum rules....naughty step's cold on yer arse!)

Surely differing opinions are the essence of a good debate anyway

over a year ago

Shag fuck n suck is just a bit o fun...which we all take part in! Some posts are, I have to admit over my head so I read and enjoy but don't bother with, then there seems to be the self absorbd posters, but I think u should be able to speak yer mind, after all it's a free world,aint it? Aint it?????

Just my thoughts!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Shag fuck n suck is just a bit o fun...which we all take part in! Some posts are, I have to admit over my head so I read and enjoy but don't bother with, then there seems to be the self absorbd posters, but I think u should be able to speak yer mind, after all it's a free world,aint it? Aint it?????

Just my thoughts! "

Totaly agree

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

People who are prepared to put their head above the parapet for their beliefs.

Folks who understand the impact of their post. There usually is.

Loyalty

People who don't agree with just folks whose knickers they want in.

Knowing when to stop and that has been for me a learned behaviour.

Standing up for fairness even though you know that it will come back to bite you.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

And if I had been kind to people and had them to my home and my name was being ripped to shreds in public... It wouldn't be left to a total stranger to get a thread pulled when the 'friends' were posting on other threads and did nothing.

over a year ago

"And if I had been kind to people and had them to my home and my name was being ripped to shreds in public... It wouldn't be left to a total stranger to get a thread pulled when the 'friends' were posting on other threads and did nothing.

"

there's alway loadsa folk that's friend t yer face...not freinds in my book, a waste of your time and effort...

over a year ago

"Shag fuck n suck is just a bit o fun...which we all take part in! Some posts are, I have to admit over my head so I read and enjoy but don't bother with, then there seems to be the self absorbd posters, but I think u should be able to speak yer mind, after all it's a free world,aint it? Aint it?????

Just my thoughts!

Totaly agree "

Might a been Fun the first time....but ffs....

Buboo

over a year ago

I usually find it hilarious when some guys just seem to post what they think will put them in a good light with the gals!

You can spot em a mile away and their comments usually have nothing whatsoever with the original op!

over a year ago

ergh i dont wanny snog shagg fook or decapitate...hmm actually yeah there is a few i could decapitate but hey fook it bro ...lets get on the jaegar

over a year ago

ergh i dont wanny snog shagg fook or decapitate...hmm actually yeah there is a few i could decapitate but hey fook it bro ...lets get on the jaegar

Post new Message to Thread