Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Blocking?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

been looking thru some profiles n im struggling to understand something. women on here looking for men yet block single guys from contacting them? not even a wink or a wee hello. whats the point in that??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Because it's eadier for them to select the ones they want to contact...... And stops them being inundated with msgs, winks etc

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Eadier = easier

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's true

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ah i see, never thought of it that way. still annoying when u wanna talk to someone

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"been looking thru some profiles n im struggling to understand something. women on here looking for men yet block single guys from contacting them? not even a wink or a wee hello. whats the point in that?? "
Because many women are inundated with emails and many prefer to do their own searches for suitors x x x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"been looking thru some profiles n im struggling to understand something. women on here looking for men yet block single guys from contacting them? not even a wink or a wee hello. whats the point in that?? Because many women are inundated with emails and many prefer to do their own searches for suitors x x x "

You mean some women actually message guys??

I'm going in the huff!!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"been looking thru some profiles n im struggling to understand something. women on here looking for men yet block single guys from contacting them? not even a wink or a wee hello. whats the point in that?? Because many women are inundated with emails and many prefer to do their own searches for suitors x x x

You mean some women actually message guys??

Well I know I do if I like the look and sound of a profile

I'm going in the huff!! "

Post new Message to Thread