Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

When Did....

Jump to newest

By *eefyBanger OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

The status feature on Fab become the new Facebook?

Recently the more and more status’ of inconsequential bollocks is increasing at a rate of noughts.

Today has taken the biscuit though. Two different status’ from one user today throwing around all sorts of unsubstantiated allegations it’s safe to say that swinging has become more of a soap opera than a lifestyle.

Yes I could block and move on blah blah blah and any other number of other actions I could take that the high and mighty brigade will be on here to advise me shortly.

I got thrown off the site previously for warning people On my status about a dodgy profile showing PMs and face pics on Twitter years ago and was told that any sort of allegations is a no no but this user is repeatedly using it to tae is another users name.

The cynic in me suggests that my reports haven’t been dealt with because this profile is fairly active in the party scene. Not what you but who you know kinda style.

See ya’s all after I come back from my time out! Sad times.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hy and innocentCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I just use them as a screening tool.

Innocent

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You have to bear in mind any “name and shaming” whilst might be valid, that option could also be abused. That’s why the site doesn’t allow it and rightly so. I find it’s usually best to keep yourself above board frustrating as that might be on certain issues. I think the site gives us the tools to use but it’s up to us how we use them.

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"You have to bear in mind any “name and shaming” whilst might be valid, that option could also be abused. That’s why the site doesn’t allow it and rightly so. I find it’s usually best to keep yourself above board frustrating as that might be on certain issues. I think the site gives us the tools to use but it’s up to us how we use them. "

You struggle to keep yourself on the topside of the table if the rumours are true .

over a year ago

I think it's always been like that...in all the time I was here before anyway. Folk looking for attention but then the same could be said for every single one of us who shows a public pic.

If they're forever talking mince on their status then it reminds me to dinghy them so I'm not fussed.

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

People must be really bored reading my status anytime

The most exciting it gets is stating my photo is for a forum challange

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

I have 2 people on my hotlist solely for their status updates. It's like a story unfolding with shitty comments about each other

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

My status updates are clearly inadequate compared to some of these comments

By *othianGuy41Man
over a year ago

Eureka

I just post shite on mine for a laugh, don’t care if anyone reads it or not.

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

Many people seem to forget that statuses are also used to determine whether or not you'd be interested, and then moan they can't get a meet

over a year ago

"I just post shite on mine for a laugh, don’t care if anyone reads it or not. "

This ish

By *exmadcouple42Couple
over a year ago

Home

Most recent status I've seen was couple who announced they tested positive for covid, updated on how ill they felt and next thing you know they travelling quite far , I was sure isolation was for 15 days if positive result

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman
over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

I have notes on quite a few members on the back of statuses they’ve left. It can be a very useful indicator l

"Many people seem to forget that statuses are also used to determine whether or not you'd be interested, and then moan they can't get a meet "

By *irth VaderMan
over a year ago

Murrayfield

I posted one that said “last night a BJ saved my life” and got a message from someone saying I shouldn’t be meeting during COVID and blocked me after calling me a few expletives.

I get your point though OP

By *ncomplicated84Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen / Poland

It always surprises me the sheer amount of statuses that make very little sense or are borderline incomprehensible

(and I know this makes me sound like a judgemental tw@t, and that English isn’t everyone’s first language, but I think this place is turning me more sapiosexual!)

By *othianGuy41Man
over a year ago

Eureka

"Most recent status I've seen was couple who announced they tested positive for covid, updated on how ill they felt and next thing you know they travelling quite far , I was sure isolation was for 15 days if positive result "

Seen the same status, & wondered why they were traveling! Obviously don’t give a feck about spreading the virus. Wonder what else you’d catch?

over a year ago

I use mine just to say what I'm thinking usually.

Couldn't give a toss who likes it or not

over a year ago

"I posted one that said “last night a BJ saved my life” and got a message from someone saying I shouldn’t be meeting during COVID and blocked me after calling me a few expletives.

"

over a year ago

NOT MEETING NOT MEETING NOT MEETING.

Thanks for last night babe, you know who you are.

Ya know aw that pish .

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

"I have notes on quite a few members on the back of statuses they’ve left. It can be a very useful indicator "

Same! I have on occasion sent them back to someone messaging as the reason I'm not interested in meeting them.

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman
over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

To be fair though, that’s pretty funny

"I posted one that said “last night a BJ saved my life” and got a message from someone saying I shouldn’t be meeting during COVID and blocked me after calling me a few expletives.

"

over a year ago

"NOT MEETING NOT MEETING NOT MEETING.

Ya know aw that pish .

"

"Can't wait till Thursday..."

over a year ago

"NOT MEETING NOT MEETING NOT MEETING.

Ya know aw that pish .

"Can't wait till Thursday..." "

Dentist ?

over a year ago

"Dentist ?"

Ah you see through my brittle attempt at generating mystique!

over a year ago

Just wear your big boy pants and get on with it ......

Myne today say Tuesday on the front ;0)

over a year ago

"You have to bear in mind any “name and shaming” whilst might be valid, that option could also be abused. That’s why the site doesn’t allow it and rightly so. I find it’s usually best to keep yourself above board frustrating as that might be on certain issues. I think the site gives us the tools to use but it’s up to us how we use them.

You struggle to keep yourself on the topside of the table if the rumours are true . "

Ohhhh I just noticed this... yer me-wrang

By *espectconsentandfilthMan
over a year ago

Coatbridge

If you see it, report it to the moderators

Post new Message to Thread