Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

ass pussy?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im sorry for those of you who like to use this terminology but i have never heard something so revolting as 'ass pussy'....

Its the same when people call a tg penis a 'clitty'..... Makes my stomach turn.

I am a crossdresser. I like men and womens genitalia, but for some reason when i hear these terms the image that is conjured up makes me ill.

Does anyone share or oppose this veiw?

Pleease tell me why xxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *__KMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I too just don't like it... Its rank.

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I'am niave here but never heard that term before but certainly dosnt sound very nice.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i must be niave also not something i have heard before

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/07/12 12:32:44]

over a year ago

In the height of sexual pleasure what name do yous give it , I can't imagine saying lick my vag lol

By *sk_morrisseyMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Each to their own I guess...much in the same way as many people don't like the C word.

Vicki...if strawberries were involved it could be fruit and vag though! lol x

over a year ago

"Each to their own I guess...much in the same way as many people don't like the C word.

Vicki...if strawberries were involved it could be fruit and vag though! lol x"

Lol my 5 a day )))

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Im sorry for those of you who like to use this terminology but i have never heard something so revolting as 'ass pussy'....

Its the same when people call a tg penis a 'clitty'..... Makes my stomach turn.

I am a crossdresser. I like men and womens genitalia, but for some reason when i hear these terms the image that is conjured up makes me ill.

Does anyone share or oppose this veiw?

Pleease tell me why xxxx"

Yeah I also cringe when I hear tgirls calling there cock a clitty. Each to their own I suppose but mine is still a cock. It just happens to be tucked away in some sexy lingerie

By *olly Gentle GiantMan
over a year ago

Glenrothes

I guess each to theirone.

if a girl is transitioning, then I guess rphallic referenceswould be off-putting - well the girl may not wish to be reminded of that most male part of her anatomy. So I can undersgtand why some would prefer to avoid phallic terms and express in as femme a way as poss (eg clit or clit-stick) as I once heard.

as for the ass - again I can understand some girls prefer the word "pussy" for their ass - I mean if if they use "ass", then that may further remind them of the maleness they are seeking to eliminate.

just my penarth worth.

over a year ago

"I'am niave here but never heard that term before but certainly dosnt sound very nice. "

Me neither lol. Explain OP

over a year ago

"I guess each to theirone.

if a girl is transitioning, then I guess rphallic referenceswould be off-putting - well the girl may not wish to be reminded of that most male part of her anatomy. So I can undersgtand why some would prefer to avoid phallic terms and express in as femme a way as poss (eg clit or clit-stick) as I once heard.

as for the ass - again I can understand some girls prefer the word "pussy" for their ass - I mean if if they use "ass", then that may further remind them of the maleness they are seeking to eliminate.

just my penarth worth.

"

I can understand that.... i hate my male qualities.

But women still have anal sex too and i have never thought it to be very masculine for a woman to engage in that.

Tbh tho the only way i forget about my penis during sex is not to use it...

over a year ago

"In the height of sexual pleasure what name do yous give it , I can't imagine saying lick my vag lol"

Well... i dont let use my penis during sex with men. Mind you im not a sack of spuds during sex but im not very vocal either....

By *sk_morrisseyMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"Each to their own I guess...much in the same way as many people don't like the C word.

Vicki...if strawberries were involved it could be fruit and vag though! lol x

Lol my 5 a day )))"

a punnet or two on their way! lol x

Post new Message to Thread