By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope, never been to one and never will xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Hope you all have a great weekend and the weather improves for it.

over a year ago

"Nope, never been to one and never will xx"

Why wouldnt you ???

over a year ago

Wellies on water proofs on ! Drink in hand and main stage you won't even notice the rain !!!!! Can't wait now

over a year ago

Looking forward to it big time

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/07/12 08:32:37]

over a year ago

Yaaaasss 2 days to go , cannot freeking wait

over a year ago

Will there be any FABbers getting up to mischief?

By *uff_DiamondMan
over a year ago

St Andrews

At Kinross services for a burger, it's getting busy down here. Atmosphere is building, bit like the traffic lol.

As usual rain forecast for the weekend, bring yet wellies

over a year ago

"At Kinross services for a burger, it's getting busy down here. Atmosphere is building, bit like the traffic lol.

As usual rain forecast for the weekend, bring yet wellies "

Got mines already cleaned from rockness

By *ougnrueCouple
over a year ago

Dumfries

was there today it is fast becoming a mud bath

over a year ago

"was there today it is fast becoming a mud bath "

Offft lol doesn't matter skins water proof and my wellies will do the trick , what bands yous looking forward to xxx

over a year ago

chase and status, awsome last year

swedish house mafia, prob last chance to see them

snow patrol and kasabian of course. just the whole lot really

over a year ago

"chase and status, awsome last year

swedish house mafia, prob last chance to see them

snow patrol and kasabian of course. just the whole lot really "

The stone roses , chase n status , the _iew , kasabian noel gallacher , same as you the fooking lot , looking forward to seeing the new slam tent in the sunset strip what day you going up

over a year ago

heading up thurs, early bird n all that lol

saw pic of sunset strip today via a message. dont honestly care about the weather im on such a high

over a year ago

"heading up thurs, early bird n all that lol

saw pic of sunset strip today via a message. dont honestly care about the weather im on such a high "

Yeah same chick , I'm leaving Thursday about 12 can't wait )) lets hope we get a bit of sunshine ))

over a year ago

just talkin bout it now has given me goosebumps, so so much i want to see. got day off work tomorrow to pack. im hoping to be up there for around 3pm.

not seen setlists to see who is conflicting with who yet tho

over a year ago

remember last year had to miss swedish house mafia but chris martin stopped his set for few minutes to listen to them, that was fantastic

over a year ago

"just talkin bout it now has given me goosebumps, so so much i want to see. got day off work tomorrow to pack. im hoping to be up there for around 3pm.

not seen setlists to see who is conflicting with who yet tho "

Tell me about it loads of people are going off there heads on the T board on fb including me , don't think we will get them before T , need to fork out a tenner on a lanyard , or check the massive set time board n memorise it lol

over a year ago

"remember last year had to miss swedish house mafia but chris martin stopped his set for few minutes to listen to them, that was fantastic "

I missed them was in the slam tent for Dave Clark , defo seeing them this year

over a year ago

have a great time chic xxx

over a year ago

"have a great time chic xxx "

You too chick , go nuts xxx

By *__KMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Can't, working.

over a year ago

with the stone roses having reformed, is there any other bands you would love to see reforming for a gig ?

over a year ago

"with the stone roses having reformed, is there any other bands you would love to see reforming for a gig ? "

The Smiths

over a year ago

working there see you there

over a year ago

"with the stone roses having reformed, is there any other bands you would love to see reforming for a gig ? "

Yeah , the long pigs or suede ))

over a year ago

"with the stone roses having reformed, is there any other bands you would love to see reforming for a gig ?

The Smiths "

Totally but no chance morrisey hates the band members

over a year ago

Who's excited, I am :p went up for a look last night and there's actually people heading there already haha

over a year ago

"Who's excited, I am :p went up for a look last night and there's actually people heading there already haha"

I'm dead excited really freeking excited ))

over a year ago

If your going its gonna be a wet one. I'm there working now... Very wet.

Enjoy though.

Steve

By *bking1669Man
over a year ago

Dundee

I better get phone reception then Steve lol

By *jeasyriderMan
over a year ago

near paisley

heard it could be a wash out

over a year ago

Just left the site an hour ago…. still overcast but sun creeping out and is very warm now… humid even. Hopefully will dry off some before people start to arrive tommorrow/friday

Steve

over a year ago

would have been great to have seen the who, the stones and the stooges headlining a festival in their heyday

so long as it stays dry enough to pitch my tent tomorrow around 4pm. let the madness commence

over a year ago

I really really wish I was going on Sunday - fun. and Frank Turner are making me pine!!

over a year ago

Gonna be my first festival got my wellies crates of beers n ready to go hard!

over a year ago

Any dogging locations ne Balado?

over a year ago

"Who's excited, I am :p went up for a look last night and there's actually people heading there already haha

I'm dead excited really freeking excited ))"

Me2 !!!!!! Bring in the fun in the rain !

over a year ago

I got a Sunday ticket wooop. :D

By *uirkygirlCouple
over a year ago

Quirkyville

I hope it pisheS down all weekend

over a year ago

Me too, mud sliding is half the fun!

over a year ago

What a fun weekend!!!

over a year ago

I was there Saturday to see the Stone Roses and Noel Gallagher definitely going again next year, probably for full weekend

over a year ago

"Me too, mud sliding is half the fun! "

It was mega fun , I love it it totally is half the fun

over a year ago

"I was there Saturday to see the Stone Roses and Noel Gallagher definitely going again next year, probably for full weekend"

Fuck Noel was amazing so were the roses , the whole weekend was amazing next stop belladrum and then fingers crossed reading for the foo fighters

over a year ago

"I hope it pisheS down all weekend "

Thanks it did and it was mega fun can't beat t in the mud and having the time of your life

over a year ago

"I hope it pisheS down all weekend

Thanks it did and it was mega fun can't beat t in the mud and having the time of your life "

That was my best year the mud just added to the madness !

over a year ago

I've heard a few rumours of possible headliners for next year but don't know if they're true. Wish I'd been there Sunday for Kasabian

By *reacherUKMan
over a year ago

Livingston

"I've heard a few rumours of possible headliners for next year but don't know if they're true. Wish I'd been there Sunday for Kasabian "

Spill the beans

over a year ago

Was told it's Paul McCartney. This is why the Kasabian singer came out at the very end and sung a bit of She Loves You then left the stage again. Also heard about Rage Against The Machine as they headlined the first T and they want them back as it's the 20th anniversary. Probably bullshit though

over a year ago

"Was told it's Paul McCartney. This is why the Kasabian singer came out at the very end and sung a bit of She Loves You then left the stage again. Also heard about Rage Against The Machine as they headlined the first T and they want them back as it's the 20th anniversary. Probably bullshit though"

RATM headLined 2008 as well bloody amazing !!!hope they do play again , OCS to headline the NME next year , well I can hope

over a year ago

"Was told it's Paul McCartney. This is why the Kasabian singer came out at the very end and sung a bit of She Loves You then left the stage again. Also heard about Rage Against The Machine as they headlined the first T and they want them back as it's the 20th anniversary. Probably bullshit though

RATM headLined 2008 as well bloody amazing !!!hope they do play again , OCS to headline the NME next year , well I can hope "

There's a few other rumours ive been told but the ones above are the most realistic.

over a year ago

"Was told it's Paul McCartney. This is why the Kasabian singer came out at the very end and sung a bit of She Loves You then left the stage again. Also heard about Rage Against The Machine as they headlined the first T and they want them back as it's the 20th anniversary. Probably bullshit though

RATM headLined 2008 as well bloody amazing !!!hope they do play again , OCS to headline the NME next year , well I can hope

There's a few other rumours ive been told but the ones above are the most realistic. "

Paul McCartney would be a fucking superb act to pull , pearl jam and radiohead and i would cream my pants

over a year ago

There's a few other rumours ive been told but the ones above are the most realistic.

Paul McCartney would be a fucking superb act to pull , pearl jam and radiohead and i would cream my pants "

I'll message who I was told the lineup might be

over a year ago

Paul McCartney would be a fucking superb act to pull , pearl jam and radiohead and i would cream my pants

I'll message who I was told the lineup might be "

Got it , fantastic if it's true

over a year ago

Got it , fantastic if it's true "

Will jizz myself if it's true

over a year ago

Will jizz myself if it's true "

Totally cream my pants if it's true roll on T20

over a year ago

Totally cream my pants if it's true roll on T20 "

Also since it might bethe final year at Balado. T20 should be one fucking good festival

over a year ago

Also since it might bethe final year at Balado. T20 should be one fucking good festival "

It's not the final year bud Geoff Ellis has got another 3 year contract woop

over a year ago

Also since it might bethe final year at Balado. T20 should be one fucking good festival

It's not the final year bud Geoff Ellis has got another 3 year contract woop "

Ahh thank fuck. Well thats one rumour proved a lot of shit then

over a year ago

amazzzziingg wk end and purchased next years ticket today! should be feeling better by then lol!!! i honestly cant say who i enjoyed the most but think swedish house mafia wins!! x

over a year ago

"amazzzziingg wk end and purchased next years ticket today! should be feeling better by then lol!!! i honestly cant say who i enjoyed the most but think swedish house mafia wins!! x"

Seen SHM loads great live act , bloody amazing glad you caught there last one ...I was at kasabian fooking amazing

over a year ago

It's not the final year bud Geoff Ellis has got another 3 year contract woop

Ahh thank fuck. Well thats one rumour proved a lot of shit then "

There's alway rumours bud lol like if you keep your wrist band on for the year te next you get a free case of beer lol

over a year ago

Dont really mind who headlines it to be honest, there are always great bands there. went to see the enemy and saw miles kane who was on before them and he was fantastic, always come away from TITP having discovered new bands oh and saw fatherson who are from ayrshire and they done a great set too. not all about the headliners

over a year ago

"Dont really mind who headlines it to be honest, there are always great bands there. went to see the enemy and saw miles kane who was on before them and he was fantastic, always come away from TITP having discovered new bands oh and saw fatherson who are from ayrshire and they done a great set too. not all about the headliners "

Miles Kane is amazing chase n status were freeking awesome so were kasabian , popped along to fun as well great band what a weekend glad you enjoyed Hun xxx

over a year ago

"Dont really mind who headlines it to be honest, there are always great bands there. went to see the enemy and saw miles kane who was on before them and he was fantastic, always come away from TITP having discovered new bands oh and saw fatherson who are from ayrshire and they done a great set too. not all about the headliners

Miles Kane is amazing chase n status were freeking awesome so were kasabian , popped along to fun as well great band what a weekend glad you enjoyed Hun xxx"

You just think everyone who does T is amazing don't you? lol xx

over a year ago

"Dont really mind who headlines it to be honest, there are always great bands there. went to see the enemy and saw miles kane who was on before them and he was fantastic, always come away from TITP having discovered new bands oh and saw fatherson who are from ayrshire and they done a great set too. not all about the headliners

Miles Kane is amazing chase n status were freeking awesome so were kasabian , popped along to fun as well great band what a weekend glad you enjoyed Hun xxx"

had a ball vicki, sish house mafia were so loud i thought my ears were going to burst, chase & status were their usual fantastic self but preferred them last year with the intensity of the tent got my tickets for next year today lol

over a year ago

did anyone see calvin harris in the king tuts ? he was amazing shame he clashed with the roses x

over a year ago

did anyone see calvin harris in the king tuts ? he was amazing shame he clashed with the roses x

over a year ago

"did anyone see calvin harris in the king tuts ? he was amazing shame he clashed with the roses x"

No way you missed the roses for Harris shame on you :p

over a year ago

"did anyone see calvin harris in the king tuts ? he was amazing shame he clashed with the roses x

No way you missed the roses for Harris shame on you :p"

I will 2nd that shame on you !

over a year ago

"did anyone see calvin harris in the king tuts ? he was amazing shame he clashed with the roses x"

The Roses were orgasmic

over a year ago

Calvin Harris always puts on a great show but seen him last two years, dissappointed i missed him this year but couldnt possibly miss the stone roses.

over a year ago

a was at the very front for the first 5 songs then went to calvin harris

over a year ago

swedish house mafia was still my highlight, love them and chase and status

cant wait till next year

Post new Message to Thread