Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

29 Th june social nite thanks !!

Jump to newest

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Well what can i say but a huge huge thank you to all who attended last nites social drinks in Glasgow you were all stars and showed Glasgow how us swinger know how to party.

Thanks for all the snogs and all the dances and just for showing up and putting your support into the social side of swining... as ive said befor swinging is so much more than just getting shags its a whole community where many friendships are formed and last for a very long time keep being happy smiley sexy people

luv jacs

xxxxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Well what can i say but a huge huge thank you to all who attended last nites social drinks in Glasgow you were all stars and showed Glasgow how us swinger know how to party.

Thanks for all the snogs and all the dances and just for showing up and putting your support into the social side of swining... as ive said befor swinging is so much more than just getting shags its a whole community where many friendships are formed and last for a very long time keep being happy smiley sexy people

luv jacs

xxxxxx

"

By *rfeelgoodMan
over a year ago

east kilbride village.

[Removed by poster at 30/06/12 15:03:41]

By *rfeelgoodMan
over a year ago

east kilbride village.

another great night that was well supported.evening went by too quickly.thanks jacs for the effort you put in to make everything go so well.xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Was a great nite and lots of sexy pps thanks jacs.xx

Post new Message to Thread