Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Quiet closes etc in Edinburgh

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm not able to accommodate at home and not always able to travel - but a woman has needs! Public order and indecency offences aside, does anyone know of any quiet closes, parks or secret nooks for a full-on fumble? Sometimes outside is as a good as it gets..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Eh naw. I'm far too classy lol. Meet a guy with a car not my thang but he ho

over a year ago

Well, car design has improved... but sometimes the back seat is too small(and the front seat has... obstacles!) But hey - I'm still classy! Just sometimes it's good to be an urban sexual athlete! lol

over a year ago

Your profile said you dont meet so does it matter? Unless yr going to fumble on yr own lol

over a year ago

Well, a girl can change her mind x

over a year ago

"Eh naw. I'm far too classy lol. Meet a guy with a car not my thang but he ho"

over a year ago

Closes ..... People live up them

Parks...... Children play in them

Need to be real careful where you wanna fumble

By *dultfunscotland2000Man
over a year ago

SW Scotland

"Closes ..... D*unks piss in them

Parks...... Children play in them

Need to be real careful where you wanna fumble "

In Edinbugh, closes are also stairways linking one street to another, disnae make it any better tho, lol. Have amended your response in light of this info,

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I'm not able to accommodate at home and not always able to travel - but a woman has needs! Public order and indecency offences aside, does anyone know of any quiet closes, parks or secret nooks for a full-on fumble? Sometimes outside is as a good as it gets.."

what do you class as a full on fumble ?

over a year ago

Well, I'd guess a full-on fumble stops short of shagging, but features a lot of groping & close contact... I'm just trying to be creative here: anyone would think I'd suggested an orgy outside an orphanage!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Well, I'd guess a full-on fumble stops short of shagging, but features a lot of groping & close contact... I'm just trying to be creative here: anyone would think I'd suggested an orgy outside an orphanage!"

well whos to say i child wouldnt walk out of a house and catch you ? ...any outdoor fun should always be enjoyed but discretly

over a year ago

...and finding a discrete place is exactly what I'm after!

over a year ago

Not a expert on Edinburgh there is a few palces that caught my eye though, am sure some locals will pm with some ideal spots.

over a year ago

Honestly if you get caught by the law the only fumbling will be in handcuffs. It's against the law to commit sexual acts in public places. Are there no dogging sites you know off. Although even they aren't legal x

By *olly Gentle GiantMan
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"It's against the law to commit sexual acts in public places. "
Not sure I totally agree on this point - my understanding of the law in scotland is that sex in a public space is ok unless it offends the public decency - ie someone complains - or is against a local bye-law. But I do agree sex outdoors in a built up area is just too risky and asking for trouble.. If a child sees you at it and the polis get involved you risk the media frenzy of a court case and if convicted getting your name on the sex offenses register.

By *utieguyMan
over a year ago

motherwell

"It's against the law to commit sexual acts in public places. Not sure I totally agree on this point - my understanding of the law in scotland is that sex in a public space is ok unless it offends the public decency - ie someone complains - or is against a local bye-law. But I do agree sex outdoors in a built up area is just too risky and asking for trouble.. If a child sees you at it and the polis get involved you risk the media frenzy of a court case and if convicted getting your name on the sex offenses register. "

thats not exactly correct - doesnt need to ffend at all, simply if you get caught doing/perofmring sex act out side you can be prosecuted regardless if it offended anyone.

Just need to be clear with that type of comment incase anyone thinks its law.

over a year ago

There are numerous outdoor places which are discreet. iw ould not advertise them on here but if you genuinely want to know get in touch.

As for what has been said above, be careful. if cops catch or people compalin you have explaining to do at the very least

Post new Message to Thread