Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

cj's or after8?

Jump to newest

By *igdick78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bathgate

hi guys im thinking of going to a meet but not sure what one is best can anyone tell me what one? And how i go about it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andG4moreCouple
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

It depends on what your looking for.

Borh have good reps but set in very different locations.

We love cjs because its quite secluded so no prying eyes etc.

We have friends that go to both and have a good time in both places.

With u living in the middle its prob same traveling time to both places.

By *earhugs1Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Never been to after 8 but we're regulars at cjs and can highly recommend it. Always nice ppl there and very relaxed. Caroline and michelle who run it are fantastic people. X

By *igdick78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bathgate

thanks guys i will be trying cj's soon i think how do i go about it?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think you have to ring them first and tell them you want to go if you google them their website comes up and tells you exactly how to go about it.

We have been to the after 8 and really enjoyed it but have never been to CJ's something that we hope to change soon xx

By *olly Gentle GiantMan
over a year ago

Glenrothes

Check out the club reviews section of fab. There is a link to cj's website - and that will have contact details. Also check out the meets/events on fab sorted by cj and message her via fab - i'm sure she'll keep you right.

over a year ago

nver been to after 8 cos i like the cozy set up at cj's x

By *igdick78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bathgate

maybe we can go together?

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

I'm a regular at after8 love it there, chilled out atmosphere and lots of fun to be had. They're having a cocktail theme night tonight not looking forward to the hangover tomorrow though lol.

No need to book just turn up and also no ID needed either(unless you are lucky enough to look under 25).

over a year ago

Having visited both venues, both cater to old new bold and blue (Maroon if yer a jambo).

Try both enjoy the cocktails as both places do serve them.

Remember though cocktails can lead to a hangover

over a year ago

we looooove love love CJ's,its revitalised our lust for swinging with couples again

over a year ago

i've (fem) been to both but if you ask me i prefer to spend the extra money on fuel rather then mariegolds lol. Seriously i think the membership to after8 is expensive as it only lasts a year and the way some of he clientel expect to get their leg over is very off putting to the ladies. I find the safety and security at cjs highest along with the fact i'm shagging the door man is a big bonus lol. I think its best to go to after8 with a crowd where as your more then made welcome if your alone at cjs as its a house party on a grander scale. Both clubs are very different in styles but i have friends who frequently go to both clubs. Cjs is very sociable and no pressure to play unless your me hehehe. I dont usually comment so openly as i have been attending cjs since i joined fab 4 yrs ago, as a single and as a couple and love the friends i have made over my time as a swinger and a perve. Hugs n jugs Bee

By *andG4moreCouple
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

" find the safety and security at cjs highest along with the fact i'm shagging the door man is a big bonus lol "

lol plus ur shagging the free staffs mrs as well. your such a naughty girl so your bound to have a great time lol xx

over a year ago

well i have pay my way somehow lol xxx

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

After8 membership is not just for the year . It is a lifetime membership as long as you retain the card. Even in the last week there have been major changes to the club making it more attractive to those coming in. On average the clientelle mix is around 50/50 regulars and new people. The fun is excellent too .

over a year ago

we're looking at going to after8 next weekend as we're down in that neck of the woods for the motor show on sunday

it will be our first time at a club so hopefuly it will be a good night

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"we're looking at going to after8 next weekend as we're down in that neck of the woods for the motor show on sunday

it will be our first time at a club so hopefuly it will be a good night"

Look forward to seeing you there.Be sure to say hi.

over a year ago

"

Look forward to seeing you there.Be sure to say hi."

if we're not too shy

By *eenonfun2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Tried both, once. Both good nights, each venue has its own merits.

By *unascoupleCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

Mmmm - going to CJs this weekend for the first time because we have heard so many good things about it.

We also met up with our very good Norwegian friends on Sat to hear they had been at After 8 last Fri and they described it as the worst club they have ever been to.

We have been to clubs with them and other friends and between us we have attended a number of clubs in the UK and Europe so based on their report afer 8 is a no for us.

By *unascoupleCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

Made it to CJs on Sat at long last.

Wow! Would definitely recommend it.

As newbies to the club we were made very welcome by the lovely hosts and the other guests and had a great time.

over a year ago

cjs is the best by far

Post new Message to Thread