Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Playing on cam..help needed

Jump to newest

By *ex n Music OP   Couple
over a year ago

Perth

Morning to one n all....

i need a wee bit o help here...i want to play on cam spesh for ma man...but im still at that embarest stage has any o you sexy peeps out there got any words of wisdom for me?

Thanks...Brenda....SnM.xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Perth

"Morning to one n all....

i need a wee bit o help here...i want to play on cam spesh for ma man...but im still at that embarest stage has any o you sexy peeps out there got any words of wisdom for me?

Thanks...Brenda....SnM.xx "

Sex here....Babyghirl you don't have to do anything for me....ye know that....Do it for you.....Trust me though you have nothing to be embarrassed about.....As long as ye always play for me then im happy as Larry as they say in ma auld hometown

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bless ......

K&A

xxx xxx

Get yourself horny and ignore the cam is there .... Film yourselves first and see what you both like

over a year ago

just geez the time the camshows @

worse lookatmethread ever lol

x

over a year ago

Perth

"Bless ......

K&A

xxx xxx

Get yourself horny and ignore the cam is there .... Film yourselves first and see what you both like "

Aw cheers guys...i never thought of filming first,altho we have got a few wee vidz on the go but i always look at them just for ourself...ill need to look at them again with a critical eye..lol...

Brenda...xxx

over a year ago

Perth

Sex here....Babyghirl you don't have to do anything for me....ye know that....Do it for you.....Trust me though you have nothing to be embarrassed about.....As long as ye always play for me then im happy as Larry as they say in ma auld hometown

"

Music here...lol...thanks Sir but i just want to please you and i no how much playing on cam means to you.....im getting there....remember....baby steps....

over a year ago

Perth

"just geez the time the camshows @

x"

Paddy....eat me!!!lol

By *7JayMan
over a year ago

Methil/edinburgh

Music here...lol...thanks Sir but i just want to please you and i no how much playing on cam means to you.....im getting there....remember....baby steps....

"

Music, just take your time and get relaxed and ignore the cam, hopefully you will then be able to go with the flow, and if you know sex is watching then that might spur you on a bit. I know i will watch you

over a year ago

"just geez the time the camshows @

x

Paddy....eat me!!!lol"

Post new Message to Thread