Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Hair

Jump to newest

By *__K OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I've noticed that people tend to find guys with short hair more attractive than guys with long hair. Why is this? What is wrong with long hair?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I've noticed that people tend to find guys with short hair more attractive than guys with long hair. Why is this? What is wrong with long hair?"

I dont think there is anything wrong with it just peoples preferance i guess xxx

By *__K OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"I dont think there is anything wrong with it just peoples preferance i guess xxx "

I can understand why very long hair isn't all that fantastic, which is why I have it cut as short as it is (getting your hair soaked a lot by a woman leads to damage). But to me, if my hair was as short as most guys hair on the site, it would feel wrong and look hideous on me. In my opinion there's nothing sexier than a guy with hair that you can properly run your fingers through. Better than having hair that feels like a bog brush.

By *rebor601cplCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I dont think there is anything wrong with it just peoples preferance i guess xxx

I can understand why very long hair isn't all that fantastic, which is why I have it cut as short as it is (getting your hair soaked a lot by a woman leads to damage). But to me, if my hair was as short as most guys hair on the site, it would feel wrong and look hideous on me. In my opinion there's nothing sexier than a guy with hair that you can properly run your

fingers through. Better than having hair that feels like a bog brush."

. LOL I know the feeling when I have my hair really short I look like a thug ,erm. ish, not that I look that good with hair , more like Keith lemons dad

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Long hair on a guy doesn't do it for me, just like short hair on a girl doesn't do it for the mr. Just preference x

over a year ago

Hair length is just a fashion thing and long is just not in !

over a year ago

agree.its preferance. For me a guy with long hair reminds me of the 80s.lol. Love the short look.really manly! But saying that...have seen alot of young teenage boys with long ish hair so maybe its on the way back in?. Auds.x

By *rStarbuckMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I really like guys with long hair if they suit it anyways and it's kept nice. Think Chris Hemsworth as Thor, or as the Huntsman lol amazing!!

Oooh, or Jason Momoa! Just WOW haha

L xxx

over a year ago

well as it's my job i c all differnt styles on guys.. most of the younger ones are havin it longer and swept across the face, middle age guys tend to keep it collar lenght and the guys who have receding hairlines get it cropped or shaved.....if guy's insist on having it long then it should be kept clean...i have no prefernce to hair lenght on a guy as long as it's well kept...

i do however have a thing for guys wi dreads...hmmmmmmm !

over a year ago

Yeh it's just a preference. I used to have a thing for guys with long hair but was in the 90's lol. Like short hair but don't like bald. Just my preference x

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

My hair is short and has been for a very long time.

Personally I think that really long hair on a guy looks stupid.

Nothing looks worse that the guy in his 50's or 60's, balding with a pony tail and ears full of earings!! What's that all about?

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Can't stand men with long hair. I love running my hand's through a man's hair but nice and short. Think it looks so silly having long hair and unattractive. Just my personal preference.

over a year ago

"My hair is short and has been for a very long time.

Personally I think that really long hair on a guy looks stupid.

Nothing looks worse that the guy in his 50's or 60's, balding with a pony tail and ears full of earings!! What's that all about?"

again, personl prefernce, i hate that look tryin to regan their youth, if i had my sizzors wi me i'd wanna chop it off..lol

over a year ago

How much do you charge ?

By *lassycouple2014Couple
over a year ago

Scotland

I think it depends on hair type...curly hair prefer short..but straight hair prefer long, anyway its good to change ur look sometime. (I like ur hair long its suite u)

Post new Message to Thread