Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Or even better.....silence

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

over a year ago

The best thing to happen to scottish football.

Now it wont be televised outside of scotland and all the teams and the spl will lose out on tv and gate money.

I wonder if hmrc will be as zealous in thier pursuit of other british clubs?!?!

They havent been in the past.

Rangers have been thier own worst enemy in this, by letting a lot of people use them to get rich and turn a blind eye to it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Rangers are being punished for their actions . However it seems to me a lot of folk are wanting to stick the boot in when they are down . I think thats quite sad , scottish football needs the old firm otherwise its finished . Dont seem to recall the media or the fans sticking the boot in quite as much when celtic were on the edge . As for chants around ibrox i couldnt care less as long its not anymore of that sectarian shite both sets seem to spout out . Dod my time on the terraces thanks very much left before it turned me into another narrow minded zombie !

Reply privately

By *ocialchameleonMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Syphilis 1918, Gonorrhoea 1944, Polio1952, Rangers 2012.... They find a cure for every disease eventually!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Syphilis 1918, Gonorrhoea 1944, Polio1952, Rangers 2012.... They find a cure for every disease eventually!!"

Thanks for proving my point !!!

Reply privately

By *ocialchameleonMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

It was a joke mate. My best mates are all rangers fans and one is the godfather to my son.Surely having a wind up can't be classed as narrow minded? There's nothing wrong with a bit of banter.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Rangers are being punished for their actions . However it seems to me a lot of folk are wanting to stick the boot in when they are down . I think thats quite sad , scottish football needs the old firm otherwise its finished . Dont seem to recall the media or the fans sticking the boot in quite as much when celtic were on the edge . As for chants around ibrox i couldnt care less as long its not anymore of that sectarian shite both sets seem to spout out . Dod my time on the terraces thanks very much left before it turned me into another narrow minded zombie !"

To be fair, the record sent a hearse to parkhead

Reply privately

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

There will be alot of heartache in the country and alot of gloating ....liquidation was always inevitable , the people behind rangers demize must be held accountable, thankfully hmrc will now focus on them

the spl have a huge decision to make now ..... Tho I think the pull of having an old firm and the money that generates will keep the newco firmly in the spl.....that is ...if the newco rangers apply to transfer membership ....watch this space

Reply privately

By *ocialchameleonMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Very good point.Institutionalized is the word that can be used.Fact.

Reply privately

By *ocialchameleonMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Rangers are being punished for their actions . However it seems to me a lot of folk are wanting to stick the boot in when they are down . I think thats quite sad , scottish football needs the old firm otherwise its finished . Dont seem to recall the media or the fans sticking the boot in quite as much when celtic were on the edge . As for chants around ibrox i couldnt care less as long its not anymore of that sectarian shite both sets seem to spout out . Dod my time on the terraces thanks very much left before it turned me into another narrow minded zombie !

To be fair, the record sent a hearse to parkhead"

Last post was in response to this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

have I missed sommat important

Reply privately

over a year ago

i think its terrible if the new rangers are allowed to stay in the SPL as would a smaller team such as killi or motherwell be if they were in the same situation?

is it just because they are part of the old firm that they are getn special treatment? not really fair as thery old saying goes,,,,do the crime,,,do the time,,,or in rangers case,,,pay the fine auds xx

Reply privately

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Not only that Auds, they get a vote too!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

As a Rangers fan this could be the beginning of the end for the game up here,others WILL fold.

Reply privately

over a year ago

jas just informed me of that too wendy lol

think this is where we will see how all the chairmen of the other clubs will vote,,,with their heads or hearts?

with 1 of the big teams gone,,this could be there only chance of playing in europe or will the heart rule over their clubs and vote rangers to stay just because they supported them as boys? we will wait and see lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

All the bears I know want them to go to division 3, might be the best thing for Scottish football, big cash injection for the lower leagues, and kinda is a bit of payback for Scottish fitba, when newco get back to the SPL, then they've paid their dues!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Syphilis 1918, Gonorrhoea 1944, Polio1952, Rangers 2012.... They find a cure for every disease eventually!!"

Reply privately

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"All the bears I know want them to go to division 3, might be the best thing for Scottish football, big cash injection for the lower leagues, and kinda is a bit of payback for Scottish fitba, when newco get back to the SPL, then they've paid their dues! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing more than naked hatred,it's strange that you hate us more than you love your own team.

Reply privately

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

if they have any sense they wont join the spl its a itsy bitsy league anyways .................runs n ducks behind couch

Reply privately

By *utieguyMan
over a year ago

motherwell

" Dont seem to recall the media or the fans sticking the boot in quite as much when celtic were on the edge"

Supporter of neither club and Scottish football does indeed need as many strong clubs as possible but I certainly dont recall and MP's/Scottish Parliament/Ministers trying to help Celtic out and making speeches, instead turning a blind eye and a stranger having to save the club at the very last hour. However if this does put RFC in lower division some of the so-called smaller clubs will get a wee crack at winning trophies more I hope and allow more youngsters to be brought into the game.

Reply privately

over a year ago

yes let them go into 3rd div see how scottish football survive bad enough when we go into europe and scotland in the euros and world cup

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im led to believe one of the better known rangers forums done a poll which suggested some 75% of respondents said they wanted div3

Reply privately

over a year ago

i think true gers fans would want that as then no one could say they havent received preferencial treatment?

Reply privately

over a year ago

The hatred shown towards Rangers these last couple of years have been unprecedented and very depressing for Scottish society. Only a complete idiot would be happy for Rangers to go to the wall, as many other clubs will suffer and jobs will be on the line. Put

the hatred of Rangers to one side and think of what the consequences will be without this club.

Reply privately

over a year ago

i agree with folk losn their jobs,,,obviously not the million pound players but,,,at the end of the day if you dont pay your taxes you should get punished?

if i didnt or you didnt ,,,it would be jail so ?

Reply privately

By *urioduoCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

whats lost in all this is the fact they could have dodged upto £130m due to HMRC ant the treasuary ..... thats a school or a hospital ... what could somewhere like Yorkhill do with such cash.... Rangers are in this position because of a combination of greed and mis-management including a large number of players who were only too happy to receive large payments by the tax dodging scheme that has got the club into the mess its in now..... only my opinion right or wrong

Reply privately

By *eenonfun2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I for one would be happy for us to go the Div3 route. That way on our way back up, we will pass all the diddy teams on their way down to oblivion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

correct

Reply privately

over a year ago

i agree

Reply privately

over a year ago

See yas at the Stirling games next season

Reply privately

By *andfCouple
over a year ago

Cumbernauld

I paid whatever i paid (ugh?) to read this pish. More baws, less feet plz!

Reply privately

By *eenonfun2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"whats lost in all this is the fact they could have dodged upto £130m due to HMRC ant the treasuary ..... thats a school or a hospital ... what could somewhere like Yorkhill do with such cash.... Rangers are in this position because of a combination of greed and mis-management including a large number of players who were only too happy to receive large payments by the tax dodging scheme that has got the club into the mess its in now..... only my opinion right or wrong"

Could have Dodged, new hospital/school utter nonsence! Where is this moral outrage at Vodaphone or the other large (very large) companies who owed hundreds of millions and HMRC took a token payment from them? As this was a civil case it should have nothing to do with the SFA/SPL. Rangers have been punished as per the SFA rule book - 10 point deduction, 160,000 fine, that should be all thats required. The 12 month ban on signing players isnt in the rule book, you cant make up punishments just because its the Rangers!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Division 3 just got a bit more interestin

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/06/12 20:04:21]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Watch all SPL clubs vote for the newco caus. They know they can't survive without then.

I hope Charles green takes the hit join the 3rd division. Which means lower clubs benefit and the sfa watch the SPL fall apart after the way they have handled things.

We will always be the people!

Reply privately

By *acreadCouple
over a year ago

central scotland

Some of the above are saying there is a lot of hatred in this post.

If there is then I dont see it what I do see is debate and a few jokes but no hatred and if people are so sensitive maybe they shouldnt read the forum posts.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"whats lost in all this is the fact they could have dodged upto £130m due to HMRC ant the treasuary ..... thats a school or a hospital ... what could somewhere like Yorkhill do with such cash.... Rangers are in this position because of a combination of greed and mis-management including a large number of players who were only too happy to receive large payments by the tax dodging scheme that has got the club into the mess its in now..... only my opinion right or wrong

Could have Dodged, new hospital/school utter nonsence! Where is this moral outrage at Vodaphone or the other large (very large) companies who owed hundreds of millions and HMRC took a token payment from them? As this was a civil case it should have nothing to do with the SFA/SPL. Rangers have been punished as per the SFA rule book - 10 point deduction, 160,000 fine, that should be all thats required. The 12 month ban on signing players isnt in the rule book, you cant make up punishments just because its the Rangers! "

you are correct in saying the embargo isnt in rule book.the actual punishment the offence merited was termination of membership.the sfa didnt have the balls to implement this so went easy.fifa will make sure true justice is done,thankfully jase

Reply privately

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Watch all SPL clubs vote for the newco caus. They know they can't survive without then.

"

WHAT???? Even the likes of Dundee utd and Hearts who are owed feckin thousands???

At least you can rely on 1 vote eh....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Watch all SPL clubs vote for the newco caus. They know they can't survive without then.

WHAT???? Even the likes of Dundee utd and Hearts who are owed feckin thousands???

At least you can rely on 1 vote

eh...."

Owed thousands yes but will lose far more in the long-term without Rangers. The Gers are responsible for £1m of St Mirrens annual income, imaginr how clubs who are already cash strapped

would cope.

Reply privately

By *eenonfun2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

And what will FIFA do? they cant go against the law of the land. If FIFA do take someone to task, it will be the SFA because they messed up big time by letting the panel give out the embargo. The panel should have been briefed on what punishments they could, could not issue.

Reply privately

over a year ago

eh....

Owed thousands yes but will lose far more in the long-term without Rangers. The Gers are responsible for £1m of St Mirrens annual income, imaginr how clubs who are already cash strapped

would cope. "

all they need is an extra 300-400 fans per home game and they make up the shortfall.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And what will FIFA do? they cant go against the law of the land. If FIFA do take someone to task, it will be the SFA because they messed up big time by letting the panel give out the embargo. The panel should have been briefed on what punishments they could, could not issue. "
fifa will insist that a stiffer punishment is dished out or they will take action against the sfa and or clubs through european competition

Reply privately

over a year ago

eh....

would cope. "

No chance they will cope. I am involved in the game at an SPL club and we have already been told no rangers means cheerio for them!

Reply privately

over a year ago

eh....

would cope.

all they need is an extra 300-400 fans per home game and they make up the shortfall."

Eh, no they wouldn't. Imagine at least3 years of the SPL without Rangers. The Sky deal is the make or break for the league and that is reliant on 4 Old Firm games per season. So there alone clubs will suffer horribly from television. With less interest in the game, sponsors will pay less money. Then if the league becomes farcical with Celtic winning the league by November every year then crowds will drop undoubtedly. To attract people ticket prices would need to e slashed which once again harms income. There will be other clubs facing administration within a matter of months without Rangers.

Reply privately

over a year ago

eh....

would cope. "

How can rangers be responsible for £1m of st mirrens turnover? a maximum of 2 games with a maximum of 5 thousand fans at £25 a head.a wee bit short. jase

Reply privately

over a year ago

eh....

would cope. How can rangers be responsible for £1m of st mirrens turnover? a maximum of 2 games with a maximum of 5 thousand fans at £25 a head.a wee bit short. jase"

Because it's not just ticket sales. You'd had to be extremely narrow minded to believe that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

ok will add in a few pies and bovrils lol but dont forget the huge police cost involved everytime rangers visit?

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/06/12 20:28:55]

Reply privately

over a year ago

We will still be singing FOLLOW FOLLOW EVEN IF WERE NEWCO lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Eh, no they wouldn't. Imagine at least3 years of the SPL without Rangers. The Sky deal is the make or break for the league and that is reliant on 4 Old Firm games per season. So there alone clubs will suffer horribly from television. With less interest in the game, sponsors will pay less money. Then if the league becomes farcical with Celtic winning the league by November every year then crowds will drop undoubtedly. To attract people ticket prices would need to e slashed which once again harms income. There will be other clubs facing administration within a matter of months without Rangers. "

Sounds good to me. The league survived on the paltry bbc deal years ago, and it'll survive a reduced deal without rangers. I never heard any rangers fan complain when Rangers were winning 9 in a row with murrays borrowed millions and blowing away all the competition. The league will cut its cloth accordingly and Celtic will have to spend less, meaning more competition. Remember what the league was like when Rangers didn't fuck it all up by introducing money they never had in the mid 80's. Aberdeen, Dundee Utd, Hearts and Celtic all competing for the League, getting into the latter stages of Euro competition, producing home grown talent which seen the Scotland team qualify for major tournaments. Bring it on, they cheated and got exactly what they deserved.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ok will add in a few pies and bovrils lol but dont forget the huge police cost involved everytime rangers visit?"

There's something called the ripple effect. In a less competitive league without Rangers, the Sky deal will be done. All that money gone. It would be the same if it was Celtic who went down. With less interest there would be less sponsors and less money forked out. I doubt it if the league is over months so early every year clubs will still sell out away allocations it would be boring. The SPL will end up like the Irish league. I've also heard a finance expert (I think it was Neil Patey) say that if Rangers were adbsent from the SPL then four or five clubs would likely enter administration within a year. Jobs will be lost and the economy would suffer horribly. This is why anyone who believes Rangers should go to the wall is a fool. It would be completely disasterous.

Reply privately

By *urioduoCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

I have seen all the reasons why Rangers should be in SPL and yes I can understand the reasoning behind that but what should their punishment be for being a newco .... if its a free pass then whats to stop all other clubs forming a newco and walking away from their debts

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Eh, no they wouldn't. Imagine at least3 years of the SPL without Rangers. The Sky deal is the make or break for the league and that is reliant on 4 Old Firm games per season. So there alone clubs will suffer horribly from television. With less interest in the game, sponsors will pay less money. Then if the league becomes farcical with Celtic winning the league by November every year then crowds will drop undoubtedly. To attract people ticket prices would need to e slashed which once again harms income. There will be other clubs facing administration within a matter of months without Rangers.

Sounds good to me. The league survived on the paltry bbc deal years ago, and it'll survive a reduced deal without rangers. I never heard any rangers fan complain when Rangers were winning 9 in a row with murrays borrowed millions and blowing away all the competition. The league will cut its cloth accordingly and Celtic will have to spend less, meaning more competition. Remember what the league was like when Rangers didn't fuck it all up by introducing money they never had in the mid 80's. Aberdeen, Dundee Utd, Hearts and Celtic all competing for the League, getting into the latter stages of Euro competition, producing home grown talent which seen the Scotland team qualify for major tournaments. Bring it on, they cheated and got exactly what they deserved."

The league want survive. Trust me. The club Iam at are fucked if rangers go and there is 3 others in the same situation.

Reply privately

over a year ago

i think the threats from a lot of fans groups not to attend their clubs games will be taken onboard by their chairmen, most of my pals won't be renewing for tyncastle or easter road if their isn't major sanctions imposed on rangers.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have seen all the reasons why Rangers should be in SPL and yes I can understand the reasoning behind that but what should their punishment be for being a newco .... if its a free pass then whats to stop all other clubs forming a newco and walking away from their debts"

They will get punishment. Not sure what but they will.

Reply privately

By *uncpl007Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

football was football when you used to get lifted over the turnstyles and was a family event, after that it bacame stupid money with what players were getting paid weekly, no longer a weekly family afternoon out. But why should there be any sypathy for rangers, look at the trail of money they owe, not including the small family buisnesses that needed the money owed to them and hmrc have shut places for a fraction of there debts, maybe put football back to the way it should be, instead of greed. i`m sure there will be more teams go the same way in the year to come so where do you draw a line when it happens ????????????

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i think the threats from a lot of fans groups not to attend their clubs games will be taken onboard by their chairmen, most of my pals won't be renewing for tyncastle or easter road if their isn't major sanctions imposed on rangers."

If the Bears are allowed to Join the SPL as a Newco - then we wont be back at our own club to watch another game.

This all depends on how corrupt and greedy the SPL/SFA are..

Reply privately

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

rangers newco-since 2012,it has a ring to it.

on numerous occasions,rangers and celtic have attempted to up sticks,and move to the english premiership.

showing a total disregard,and contempt for the scottish premier league,and all other member clubs.

so it seems a bit wry now,for rangers to be whinging,about how unfairly they are being treated,and how everybody hates them.

rangers don't have to look to far from their own doorstep,to find the reasons why,sympathy is so hard to come by.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some of the above are saying there is a lot of hatred in this post.

If there is then I dont see it what I do see is debate and a few jokes but no hatred and if people are so sensitive maybe they shouldnt read the forum posts."

no haterd just people having the views

Reply privately

By *sk_morrisseyMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Lol You have to laugh at all these so called experts! Any taxation accountants in the house...nope! I didn't think so!

People seem to be forgetting the so called Big tax case is as yet unproven!

So in essence no "cheating" has went on!

I'm looking forward to life in the 3rd...Sky TV deal already discussed...no deal for the SPL...lol The 3rd division is going to be jam packed with the ones who will follow! lol

54 titles...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lol You have to laugh at all these so called experts! Any taxation accountants in the house...nope! I didn't think so!

I'm looking forward to life in the 3rd...Sky TV deal already discussed...no deal for the SPL...lol The 3rd division is going to be jam packed with the ones who will follow! lol

54 titles..."

Reply privately

over a year ago

In essence Rangers have cheated, a bit like match fixing. They bought players and paid huge wages to players when they had no money.If my company stole HMRC money i would probably be in prison.

I think it would be a terrible shame to lose Rangers with all its history, but lets hope those directors get a long prison sentance.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lol You have to laugh at all these so called experts! Any taxation accountants in the house...nope! I didn't think so!

54 titles... "

Your Right - would be nice for them to Give something BACK to scottish fitba..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"In essence Rangers have cheated, a bit like match fixing. They bought players and paid huge wages to players when they had no money.If my company stole HMRC money i would probably be in prison.

I think it would be a terrible shame to lose Rangers with all its history, but lets hope those directors get a long prison sentance."

They don't lose any history, it's not a new club it's a new company. It is still a club established 140 years ago with 54 titles. That remains intact no matter what the shite some people will say about starting from scratch.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

They don't lose any history, it's not a new club it's a new company. It is still a club established 140 years ago with 54 titles. That remains intact no matter what the shite some people will say about starting from scratch.

"

So say a Highland league club got the spot in the league, are you seriously trying to suggest they would take all their titles and history, utter balls, your club will be dead, its history will end when it is liquidated.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hate to tell you this but you do lose the history. Rangers are being liquidated, before you refer to Leeds as an example, Leeds weren't liquidated.

The newco is exactly that, and for legal reasons its better that way, the oldco still has liability, and the newco has to distance itself from that, unfortunately that is the price for becoming debt free.

Reply privately

over a year ago

rangers are scum.. FU*K THEM!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Johnny, it has to be a new named company... hence history gone. Google Rangers united.. no history.Its like any company that goes bust.. i think Airdrie did it and came bake as Airdrie utd?? i may be wrong.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tiger wtf is your problem, its just a forum on scottish football not politics or football yobs....

Reply privately

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

What alot of fans from other clubs have to realise is that scotland needs both celtic and rangers competing in europe ..its all very well smaller clubs getting a chance at champions league qualifiers but when they get put out at an early stage it may end scottish involvement in the competition . We are already teatering on the brink ,another cpl bad seasons in europe and our champions will only make the europa cup.......FACT

Personally I think we should go to 3rd and stuff all they clubs that have been trying to twist the knives

Reply privately

over a year ago

As a Motherwell fan I look forward to us being the second force in Scottish football.....

Roll on the Champions League

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gandl speaks a lot of sence and the real culprits ie murray and white should be done for fraud,and how many of them 54 title and cups wer won through cheating ?,i do feel sorry for the genuine rangers fans but the club needs to be punished ,just

ma opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The hatred shown towards Rangers these last couple of years have been unprecedented and very depressing for Scottish society. Only a complete idiot would be happy for Rangers to go to the wall, as many other clubs will suffer and jobs will be on the line. Put

the hatred of Rangers to one side and think of what the consequences will be without this club. "

Reply privately

By *ussymufferMan
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

new chant craig whyte is a hero he left the gers with zero {ps} and the taxman

Reply privately

over a year ago

i dont get this hatred.... fuck i see the Scots hating the English, i came up here and see the Scots hating scots.. anyone you actually like? French maybe or columbian drug dealers?

Its football, not fucking war ...Thats Afganistan...

Reply privately

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

wow this has heated up nicely ........... no one knows the full extent of what has gone on and before we all jump on rangers do you really think they are the only clubs doing dodgy dealings that honest guv the sfa dont know about. in all seriousness rangers and celtic have kept the spl alive for years now they should have left yrs ago but have hung on love em or hate them their status and fans cash is required me ah would prefer they went to the hovis league and worked up to the premiership

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kola bud interesting but, i was talking to a few Hibs and Hearts fans today, they reckon that Rangers would be no loss. They say there biggest crowds are playing each other and neither Celtic nor Rangers fill there allocated seats so they dont care. As you know i am an English guy ish, so dont have any sides... just intrigued by it all

Reply privately

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

yup greg you are probably right but they are probably the next biggest teams. lower down the table probably depend on the moneys the big teams create unfortunatly in my view the gap between most spl sides is too large and needs a complete reshuffle. anyhoo what will be will be ahll continue to watch newcastle !!!! pmsl

Reply privately

over a year ago

all football is pish lol ..... just my humble opinion lol

Reply privately

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

ya never say its pish when ah shout goal up the alley after our chips !!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

lmao but steve thats about the only game that involves balls that i like lol

Reply privately

By *olly Gentle GiantMan
over a year ago

Glenrothes

I heard they are flitting from ibrox to accapulco. Why? Well as their new theme song says, "they're going loco now they got their newco. . . Going loco down in accapulco"

Reply privately

By *lassic1 OP   Man
over a year ago

bellshill

"Kola bud interesting but, i was talking to a few Hibs and Hearts fans today, they reckon that Rangers would be no loss. They say there biggest crowds are playing each other and neither Celtic nor Rangers fill there allocated seats so they dont care. As you know i am an English guy ish, so dont have any sides... just intrigued by it all"

You all must wake up to the fact that it is not solely down to gate receipts....the ponsors and media deals over say a three/four year period would certainly kill a few clubs.....thats simple reality Im afraid

Reply privately

over a year ago

going to stick my neck out here. i dont agree scottish football would die without the old firm. the spl is boring as only one of two teams will win the league. this drives away fans of the smaller clubs, motherwell aberdeen etc. without the old firm the league would be more exciting as everyone would have a chance of winning the league and getting into europe which would bring the fans back. so in a nutshell, it will be no great loss

Reply privately

over a year ago

"going to stick my neck out here. i dont agree scottish football would die without the old firm. the spl is boring as only one of two teams will win the league. this drives away fans of the smaller clubs, motherwell aberdeen etc. without the old firm the league would be more exciting as everyone would have a chance of winning the league and getting into europe which would bring the fans back. so in a nutshell, it will be no great loss "

Youve just got to look back at scottish football before david murray came along and bought all the trophys

you had the likes of Aberdeen competing and winning in Europe! not that im saying a Scottish side will do that again. but we will see more competitiveness in the spl. i would imagine a few clubs could die... but then most clubs pay there taxes so they'll be able to achieve a CVA if it came to that as they wouldn't have HMRC to rule it out

Maybe tv and sponsorship money will dwindle. Hopefully that'll result in teams having to focus on youth development which in turn should help the Scotland team in years to come.

I have no doubt the SPL/SFA will do there upmost to get a rangers newco into the spl though and claim its "for the good of the game".

Reply privately

over a year ago

heres a little bit on the history part of liquidation

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18413384

What happens to the club's history?

The Rangers Football Club PLC is a public limited company registered in Scotland (company number: SC004276) and was incorporated on 27 May, 1899. When the current company is officially liquidated, all of its corporate business history will come to an end.

When this happened to Airdrieonians in 2002, all of the trophies, titles and records associated with the club were discontinued and a new club, Airdrie United FC, took over. Airdrieonians' official history ended in 2002, then Airdrie United's took over.

Reply privately

over a year ago

54 titles..."

Well said

Reply privately

By *urioduoCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

sorry but I must disagree cheating has gone on thats why they went into administration leading upto this point... since Mr White took contol at the club they took PAYE and NI from every employee at the club from cleaners to players and did not pass this on to the relevent government departments thats why HMRC went to court of session in an attempt to recoupe these monnies leading Mr white to take the club into admimistration

Reply privately

over a year ago

54 titles...

Well said"

Your stating they have not been found guilty in the BTC, that is factually wrong, the FTT is an appeal on the original decision. So, why appeal if not guilty, that makes no sense!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Syphilis 1918, Gonorrhoea 1944, Polio1952, Rangers 2012.... They find a cure for every disease eventually!!

Nothing more than naked hatred,it's strange that you hate us more than you love your own team."

Reply privately

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

correct me if i am wrong , but isnt it a game of football , clue being a game , it should be fun , when fighting occurs about a game it ceases to be fun , so maybe just stop televising all games and give the rest of us who arent obsessed with a game a break .

I know i am in the minority saying this but i think the end of an era would be a better thing for scotland. especially central scotland,its bigotry and hate might be a thing of the past as well.

Reply privately

By *he Boss and The BitchCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Add this one in as well.... A newco rangers would not be allowed to play in the Scottish Cup for 3 years as the rules state that member clubs of the Scottish Football Association MUST be members for at least 3 years before being admitted to the competition.

Even though I'm not a rangers supporter, it is a sad day when 140 years of history have to come to an end as the business, and football IS a business, is no longer sustainable. However, they now have a chance to create history by winning 3 titles in a row from the 3rd to the 1st, and then try and win the SPL. I'd focus on that if I were in the Newco.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"going to stick my neck out here. i dont agree scottish football would die without the old firm. the spl is boring as only one of two teams will win the league. this drives away fans of the smaller clubs, motherwell aberdeen etc. without the old firm the league would be more exciting as everyone would have a chance of winning the league and getting into europe which would bring the fans back. so in a nutshell, it will be no great loss "

Every team will have a chance to win the league?? That wont happen. Celtic will dominate the league, therefore, clubs will suffer even less fans through the gate.

Then you look at the other teams who would have a crack at europe and struggle to get past the qualifiers so would damage the spl's allocated places in europe even more than it is now.

Rangers deserve to be punished for their years of mis-management but anyone who honestly believes the league would thrive without either half of the old firm are insane!

Reply privately

over a year ago

The reason most rangers fans want to go down to the third div is because they know it will hurt the SPL and a lot of teams financially. Say what you like but two ganes at ibrox gives the visiting club around £120k-£160 gate money over the two games plus tv money.

The sky deal money( dependant on old firm games) and league sponsorship money.

Personaly i think it would do scottish football good. A good shake up and start again.

Scottish football would be on a par with southern irish and welsh football. No one knows of or gives a fuck about them unless your a local.

Reply privately

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

Was thinking it's probably a bad idea having a football post on here but now that I've read it, it kinda helps when deciding who to meet...or not.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

just because what football team you support?

i actually saw a cpl from england with,,WILL NOT MEET CELTIC FANS on their profile???

ffs

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Was thinking it's probably a bad idea having a football post on here but now that I've read it, it kinda helps when deciding who to meet...or not..... "

Ha ha it sure does

Reply privately

By *ocialchameleonMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Liquidation for Rangers FC is like sex with their goalkeeper Allan McGregor, it's going to happen wether you like it or not.    

Reply privately

over a year ago

love the old firm we really do. All the Celtic fans are gloating yet your team will probably go bust without Rangers and Rangers fans now need to rely on the 11 SPL clubs whom they were planning to boycott away games with, to let them stay in the SPL.

As jags fans we know a little more about SFL rules than you old firmies, and should Rangers new-co not be allowed to stay in the SPL, yous aint getting into the third division either as SFL rules clearly state any new club MUST provide 3 years of financial history.....this has never been negotiable which is why Albion Rovers were allowed to stay IN after finishing bottom of div 3 for about 6 seasons in a row with clubs like Annan wanting in..

btw, did you all know that next seasons Scottish football will be kicked off by the only real Recognized Glasgow Derby after we drew Clyde in the cup? cant really say there will be an old firm as its just not the same with a new-co...

awww

Reply privately

By *racularMan
over a year ago

Clydebank

54 titles...

Well said

Your stating they have not been found guilty in the BTC, that is factually wrong, the FTT is an appeal on the original decision. So, why appeal if not guilty, that makes no sense!"

There is no "guilty" or "not guilty" in this case as it's not a criminal trial. HMRC say Rangers owe a certain amount and Rangers disagree so it has went to an independent panel of judges who will give their decision.......eventually.

Reply privately

over a year ago

54 titles...

Well said

Your stating they have not been found guilty in the BTC, that is factually wrong, the FTT is an appeal on the original decision. So, why appeal if not guilty, that makes no sense!

There is no "guilty" or "not guilty" in this case as it's not a criminal trial. HMRC say Rangers owe a certain amount and Rangers disagree so it has went to an independent panel of judges who will give their decision.......eventually. "

You are correct, it is a civil case, but hmrc have still said that rfc avoided tax and have said rfc were responsible, again FTT is an appeal process, the key is in the name, tribunal, and now STV are reporting that some of the evidence is pointing towards evasion which is illegal, so a criminal trial is still a possibility for Murray, whyte and others from the old rfc board.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/06/12 09:14:30]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The reason most rangers fans want to go down to the third div is because they know it will hurt the SPL and a lot of teams financially. Say what you like but two ganes at ibrox gives the visiting club around £120k-£160 gate money over the two games plus tv money.

The sky deal money( dependant on old firm games) and league sponsorship money.

Personaly i think it would do scottish football good. A good shake up and start again.

Scottish football would be on a par with southern irish and welsh football. No one knows of or gives a fuck about them unless your a local. "

away teams do not get a share of gate money from s.p.l. games,have not for years!

Reply privately

By *ob and angelaCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

guess people rant and lol at glasgow rangers for there episode there having the now and i have to say its a shit state of affairs at my club at the momment but .....i think it.ll have a major effect if we get stumped in the 3 division also think that murrays got a lot to answer to ...but watp

Reply privately

over a year ago

Barclays only paid 2% tax on their billions and didn't get touched, the banks greed brought the world economy to the brink of collapse and they got a bail out, on a football matter when portsmouth went into administration the FA gave them money to help them. Now Rangers dd wrong and have ALREADY been punished with the biggest fine possible and a years transfer ban, and quite rightly, but now everyone is trying to put the boot in for their own ends. If the clubs boot Gers out the league they will get a bigger voting share and therefor a bigger slice of the cake. But it will be a much, much smaller cake. As for Celtic, of course their fans are gloating, again quite rightly. But the reality is that there could be four years where they have no old firm games therefor they don't need such expensive players to win the league, therefor their standards slip, they haven't done anything in Europe for years now so how do they expect to with lesser players. My brother works with Motherwell and Hamilton and tells me that they have NO money. If any of us lose our jobs we survive but we survive at a much lower standard than we have been used to. Turkeys voting for christmas.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Barclays only paid 2% tax on their billions and didn't get touched, the banks greed brought the world economy to the brink of collapse and they got a bail out, on a football matter when portsmouth went into administration the FA gave them money to help them. Now Rangers dd wrong and have ALREADY been punished with the biggest fine possible and a years transfer ban, and quite rightly, but now everyone is trying to put the boot in for their own ends. If the clubs boot Gers out the league they will get a bigger voting share and therefor a bigger slice of the cake. But it will be a much, much smaller cake. As for Celtic, of course their fans are gloating, again quite rightly. But the reality is that there could be four years where they have no old firm games therefor they don't need such expensive players to win the league, therefor their standards slip, they haven't done anything in Europe for years now so how do they expect to with lesser players. My brother works with Motherwell and Hamilton and tells me that they have NO money. If any of us lose our jobs we survive but we survive at a much lower standard than we have been used to. Turkeys voting for christmas. "

Well Said Phantom,i totally agree.

If they play on the streets,we will watch from the pavements

Buboo

Reply privately

over a year ago

In Walter we trust

Be obsessed with your own club not ours,

Reply privately

By *eenonfun2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Arise 'Sir Walter' watp

Reply privately

over a year ago

where was wattie weeks ago when you needed him? Hes gona need alot of money as think this greene fella will up the price?

Reply privately

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

Got a feeling a few offers will be tabled over the next week or 2 now that the debt no longer exists

Reply privately

over a year ago

enjoy the third division!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Watp (rangers) and tgfitw (Celtic) both very arrogant statements IMHO, and before anyone slates me for that, I'm a tic fan and the tgfitw has never sat comfortably with me.

Reply privately

By *acreadCouple
over a year ago

central scotland

"Watp (rangers) and tgfitw (Celtic) both very arrogant statements IMHO, and before anyone slates me for that, I'm a tic fan and the tgfitw has never sat comfortably with me."

Ignorant here I dont know what either means?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Watp - we are the people

Tgfitw - the greatest fans in the world

But both teams seem to attract a fair amount of halfwits

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is it possible for Rangers to quit scottish football altogether ? Had a quick read of the forum there and well if to be in the 3rd division the company needs to show 3 years of financial records which obviously the new co wont have , and the it seems the other clubs in the SPL are desperate to kick them out then what happnes ? As for the financial side of it for the other clubs i can see quite a few being in trouble because of the loss of income through sponsorship , gate receipts etc etc . As for a competitive league ....really?? Celtic winning it every season the rest scrapping for their chance to get pumped on the big stage , the est talent will go down south leaving the scottish league a very boring lame one horse race saeason after season . Personally id love rangers to abandon scottish football completely as its hardly worth it .

Reply privately

By *acreadCouple
over a year ago

central scotland

"Is it possible for Rangers to quit scottish football altogether ? Had a quick read of the forum there and well if to be in the 3rd division the company needs to show 3 years of financial records which obviously the new co wont have , and the it seems the other clubs in the SPL are desperate to kick them out then what happnes ? As for the financial side of it for the other clubs i can see quite a few being in trouble because of the loss of income through sponsorship , gate receipts etc etc . As for a competitive league ....really?? Celtic winning it every season the rest scrapping for their chance to get pumped on the big stage , the est talent will go down south leaving the scottish league a very boring lame one horse race saeason after season . Personally id love rangers to abandon scottish football completely as its hardly worth it ."

The best talent is already down south and they only come here when they are not good enough to play down south.

As for abandoning Scottish football where would they go?

Reply privately

By *tormountCouple
over a year ago

Raintown

Great thread ... not only a bunch of horny buggers but tax experts, accountants, corporate lawyers and football rules guru's to boot.

Nothing like a thread like this to determine "what foot you kick with"

Too many folks Scotland wide (and beyond) most certainly seem to hate Rangers more than they love their own teams.

Whatever happens Scottish Football is dead in the water.

Reply privately

over a year ago

ok rangers as they were are now dead and thats a fact, so where do theyre fans go now ? fair enough a phoenixs will arise from the ashes and youse will still fill ibrox fortnightly but who are you actually following ? you cant say its tradition or heritage or loyalty to your local team. dont lambast me as i am truely a neuteral her as i support killie but just interested to know as im not sure what youse would do if this guy green was a bit of a joker n deployed a philosophy of only signing irish catholics or whatever. lets face it he is never gonna loose out whatever he does after brassing his neck n buying assests of over 100 mol for only around 1o mil.

shrewd guy that he is

Reply privately

By *tormountCouple
over a year ago

Raintown

"ok rangers as they were are now dead and thats a fact, so where do theyre fans go now ? fair enough a phoenixs will arise from the ashes and youse will still fill ibrox fortnightly but who are you actually following ? you cant say its tradition or heritage or loyalty to your local team. dont lambast me as i am truely a neuteral her as i support killie but just interested to know as im not sure what youse would do if this guy green was a bit of a joker n deployed a philosophy of only signing irish catholics or whatever. lets face it he is never gonna loose out whatever he does after brassing his neck n buying assests of over 100 mol for only around 1o mil.

shrewd guy that he is "

As a Killie fan you should be worried more than the fans of any other club in Scotland If the TV deal goes a possible financial hit of circa £1.3m on top of an existing £10m debt may just be too much for a 4k home crowd to manage.

A team that plays in blue, plays at Ibrox, has the Rangers badge on its shirts, with the same fan base and surprisingly enough named Rangers will always be the Rangers.

What has died is the holding company, as far as I am aware a company has never won a trophy to date in this country.

The message to many hast to be "Be careful what you wish for ..... you might just get it"

PS AS long as 90% of the Rangers fans still have their season ticket money in their own pockets there is no way on this earth that Mr Green will still be at the helm over the next few weeks. He will take his pretty penny and consider it job done.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ok rangers as they were are now dead and thats a fact, so where do theyre fans go now ? fair enough a phoenixs will arise from the ashes and youse will still fill ibrox fortnightly but who are you actually following ? you cant say its tradition or heritage or loyalty to your local team. dont lambast me as i am truely a neuteral her as i support killie but just interested to know as im not sure what youse would do if this guy green was a bit of a joker n deployed a philosophy of only signing irish catholics or whatever. lets face it he is never gonna loose out whatever he does after brassing his neck n buying assests of over 100 mol for only around 1o mil.

shrewd guy that he is

As a Killie fan you should be worried more than the fans of any other club in Scotland If the TV deal goes a possible financial hit of circa £1.3m on top of an existing £10m debt may just be too much for a 4k home crowd to manage.

A team that plays in blue, plays at Ibrox, has the Rangers badge on its shirts, with the same fan base and surprisingly enough named Rangers will always be the Rangers.

What has died is the holding company, as far as I am aware a company has never won a trophy to date in this country.

The message to many hast to be "Be careful what you wish for ..... you might just get it"

PS AS long as 90% of the Rangers fans still have their season ticket money in their own pockets there is no way on this earth that Mr Green will still be at the helm over the next few weeks. He will take his pretty penny and consider it job done. "

oh i dont wish for anything, but good point. killie are 12 million in debt ant theres not many industries where a bank would support this debt. therefor the banks will be a bit worried here if rangers get voted straight back into spl with only a euro ban for three years. then killie will decide to go into liquidation clear off all their debts and remanifest as killie athletic or whatever then hearts do the same then hibs then aberdeen

Reply privately

By *tormountCouple
over a year ago

Raintown

All fair points but dont you think if the bank managers are not worried just now then a Rangers in SFL3 maybe just see them panic and call in their debt right away.

Lose / Lose all the way.

As a Rangers fan I look forward to SFL 3. It is morally correct. 90%+ of Rangers fans would much rather this route than the SPL with sanctions (aka the cake and eat it option for the rest).

Time for sensible heads next week from the chairmen.

It has been mentioned the fans of most other clubs will be boycotting matches, I thought they had already started

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The hatred shown towards Rangers these last couple of years have been unprecedented and very depressing for Scottish society. Only a complete idiot would be happy for Rangers to go to the wall, as many other clubs will suffer and jobs will be on the line. Put

the hatred of Rangers to one side and think of what the consequences will be without this club. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

We will always be the people

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We will always be the people "

Would You Rather Be Called The Tax Dodgers.. instead of the Soap..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"All the bears I know want them to go to division 3, might be the best thing for Scottish football, big cash injection for the lower leagues, and kinda is a bit of payback for Scottish fitba, when newco get back to the SPL, then they've paid their dues! "

agree 100%

Reply privately

By *he chess masterMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

i personally would like to see the rangers newco apply to the english league with there fan base they could be a great asset to scotland and the teams they bring up to scotland and money they could generate from tv rights would stick in the sfa throat

Reply privately

over a year ago

". Now Rangers dd wrong and have ALREADY been punished with the biggest fine possible and a years transfer ban, "

I seem to recall that the more severe penalties came about because Rangers foolishly refused to accept the penalties imposed on them, appealed and left no option but to impose what should have been imposed in the first place. Unless I missed something...?

Since I couldn't give a flying fuck about soccer either way could I open a new line of debate? I can't help but wonder what benefits the fight against sectarianism would reap if both Rangers and Celtic were properly disbanded and the tribal eejits (yes, I know that there are many decent fans - you're not the subject here) were all forced to support Partick Thistle? Or would they all just find another excuse to hate each other?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i personally would like to see the rangers newco apply to the english league with there fan base they could be a great asset to scotland and the teams they bring up to scotland and money they could generate from tv rights would stick in the sfa throat "

I'm getting bored hearing this "let's go to England" line, neither Rangers or Celtic will be accepted, UEFA, FIFA and the FA have said many a time that it will never happen, so forget about it

Reply privately

over a year ago

". Now Rangers dd wrong and have ALREADY been punished with the biggest fine possible and a years transfer ban,

I seem to recall that the more severe penalties came about because Rangers foolishly refused to accept the penalties imposed on them, appealed and left no option but to impose what should have been imposed in the first place. Unless I missed something...?

Since I couldn't give a flying fuck about soccer either way could I open a new line of debate? I can't help but wonder what benefits the fight against sectarianism would reap if both Rangers and Celtic were properly disbanded and the tribal eejits (yes, I know that there are many decent fans - you're not the subject here) were all forced to support Partick Thistle? Or would they all just find another excuse to hate each other? "

Sorry but yous aren't welcome at firhill. Try suggesting Clyde or queens park

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i personally would like to see the rangers newco apply to the english league with there fan base they could be a great asset to scotland and the teams they bring up to scotland and money they could generate from tv rights would stick in the sfa throat

I'm getting bored hearing this "let's go to England" line, neither Rangers or Celtic will be accepted, UEFA, FIFA and the FA have said many a time that it will never happen, so forget about it"

rangers offer nothing to the English leagues, you seem to forget what rangers fans done in Manchester, why on earth would they even consider letting those fans back down every fortnight? Your also forgetting the amount of times BOTH sets of fans have been done for bigotry by UEFA during European games, not something the English fa would want at all.

Celtic would struggle to be promoted from the championship, so what really would England gain? Old firm sectarianism, that is all.

Your both however, most welcome to leave...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not been following the story if the truth be told.

What I do know is this.....

Prior to David Murray's sale, Rangers WERE paying their TAX to HMRC.

HMRC are pursuing Rangers for monies owed by NON payment by Craig Whyte. No other hidden agenda there Rangers OWE the taxman money from the period Whyte took over until they went into Administration.

CHEATING ??????????

How many people on here actually WORK for a living......

How many of you receive EMPLOYEE BENEFITS.....Private Pension, Private Health Care, Company Car,Private Loans, 28 days holidays per year etc etc etc

This is in fact tax AVOIDANCE by your employers.........

HMRC do not like it...it is not illegal just a pain in the Taxman's arse because there is technically NOTHING he can do about it.

Your company takes contributions from your salary, matches them and then invests.....usually in an "OVERSEAS" account with higher interest and NO TAX FEES.

So if this is what David Murray has being doing for the past 30 years at Ibrox then he has done nothing different than any other company that offers incentives to work......

The SFA decided Rangers were cheating and punished them with a 12 month signing embargo.......imagine your company being told oh bye the way you cannot employee anyone over 18 for the next 12 months.....hence Rangers going to a civil court and having this over ruled.

Tut tut the SFA then continued to bend the rules as they went along shifting the goalposts along the way until it all become so muddy nobody knows exactly what Rangers are guilty off.

The late Paul McBride QC recently got Neil Lennon off on a misdemeanour due to a serious fuck up and rule bending by the SFA.

The likelihood now is the Newco will start afresh in Div 3 similar to what Fiorentina did in the Serie A. or as MK Dons did when Wimbledon went bust.

This is not as a punishment for any wrong doing on Rangers part but the rules set aside by FIFA the world governing body.

Now the rest of the SPL and their sorry supporters can now get over their continuous pettyiness and putting the boot in to a team brought down by Craig Whyte and his greedy agenda.

Sky may pull out of their cash war and NO Scottish football will be televised but then again their coverage is so sparse would we rally miss it.

Most Scottish football supporters are more bothered with Man U, Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea to really give s toss anyway.

RIP Scottish Football but its been on the cards for some time now

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha....very good

Reply privately

over a year ago

The taxman is chasing,or was for that matter,undeclared side payments to players.this was all taking place under Murray's stewardship.nothing to do with whyte.his actions just intensified the pursuit.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So if Rangers are "dead" to all these fans of other clubs..why still come on here and slag of the club.......

David Murray and Craig Whyte should be punished for all this,i hope they face their day in the Courts.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The taxman is chasing undeclared side payments that were in fact employment benefits paid out by the Murray Group to entice players to Scotland.......

Again as an enticement this is not taxable...

The taxman will leave no stone uncovered trying to find these payments but will hit a brick wall as they were legal.....

Anyway Rangers as we know them are DEAD you cannot chase the dead for unpaid debt......

The Newco will start afresh.......like it or lump it......regardless of whether that is in the SPL or Div 3.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Again it was not Rangers FC that were to blame.

Blame both The Murray Group and especially David Murray and Craig Whyte for the mismanagement of funds.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The taxman is chasing undeclared side payments that were in fact employment benefits paid out by the Murray Group to entice players to Scotland.......

Again as an enticement this is not taxable...

The taxman will leave no stone uncovered trying to find these payments but will hit a brick wall as they were legal.....

Anyway Rangers as we know them are DEAD you cannot chase the dead for unpaid debt......

The Newco will start afresh.......like it or lump it......regardless of whether that is in the SPL or Div 3.

"

You are saying they were legal, the taxman disagrees, so the ftt will have the final say on that, not you, rangers or anyone else

Reply privately

over a year ago

RFC..... RIP.......RIH...... Tax dodging Bastards, deserve all thats coming to them. And somebody better tell wee Ally that Walter has walked away lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

IF any Gers fans need directions to Borough Brigges next season get in touch , no chance of of us winning but maybe we can hump you after the game

Reply privately

By *anarkshirelassCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

tax dodging bastards???...possibly , maybe, we'll wait until the tax man declares we avoided tax as against evaded tax. Seems world of entertainement doing the same but irrespective of the views...I'll gladly take our history as tax dodgers well before I take the history of Celtic.... 'Jim Torbett' enough said...

Reply privately

over a year ago

How is this thread still on the go,if i was to call fellow posters on here Scum/Disease etc i would basically get banned...or does Peter Lawell (Liewell) pull the strings on Fabswingers too...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How is this thread still on the go,if i was to call fellow posters on here Scum/Disease etc i would basically get banned...or does Peter Lawell (Liewell) pull the strings on Fabswingers too..."

Nope - we dont have any mods on the scotland forum..

just masons or referees

Reply privately

over a year ago

The pies in division 3 rock! honestly

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The pies in division 3 rock! honestly

"

Your Bloody Right!! Pie = £2-£3 spl. and most of them taste crap.. even killie can burn a nice pie now and again..

Have been to lower league football in scotland and the pies are usually from a Local Butcher and They are fooking lovely and cost no more than £1..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"tax dodging bastards???...possibly , maybe, we'll wait until the tax man declares we avoided tax as against evaded tax. Seems world of entertainement doing the same but irrespective of the views...I'll gladly take our history as tax dodgers well before I take the history of Celtic.... 'Jim Torbett' enough said...

"

Well done, you just proved a point, cannae win an argument throw in the most disgusting accusation you can to deflect

You lose!!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How is this thread still on the go,if i was to call fellow posters on here Scum/Disease etc i would basically get banned...or does Peter Lawell (Liewell) pull the strings on Fabswingers too..."

And there was me thinking it was Celtic fans that were paranoid!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"tax dodging bastards???...possibly , maybe, we'll wait until the tax man declares we avoided tax as against evaded tax. Seems world of entertainement doing the same but irrespective of the views...I'll gladly take our history as tax dodgers well before I take the history of Celtic.... 'Jim Torbett' enough said...

"

Say NO TO NEWCO !!!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Say NO TO NEWCO !!!!!!!"

I don't have a problem with newco, I do however have problem with people who bring up stuff about that vile indivdual torbett because they're not intelligent enough to have a reasoned argument without resorting to that kind of crap

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How is this thread still on the go,if i was to call fellow posters on here Scum/Disease etc i would basically get banned...or does Peter Lawell (Liewell) pull the strings on Fabswingers too...

And there was me thinking it was Celtic fans that were paranoid!!!!! "

You ARE paranoid.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well done, you just proved a point, cannae win an argument throw in the most disgusting accusation you can to deflect

You lose!!!!!!"

It was an open secret at Celtic..those are the words of Billy McNeil (google is your friend),all covered up to save the "good name" of Celtic.The truth hurts eh.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

think some people need to get a grip here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You lose!!!!!!

It was an open secret at Celtic..those are the words of Billy McNeil (google is your friend),all covered up to save the "good name" of Celtic.The truth hurts eh....."

No, it just shows you for what you are, anything goes as long as you get one up.

Think that says more about you than it does anything else to be honest!

Again, you lose

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great advert for yourself!!!!

That was sarcasm btw

Reply privately

over a year ago

"think some people need to get a grip here."

I agree, its only football and anyone that stoops to that level just to say "get it up Ye" should take a long hard look at themselves

Reply privately

over a year ago

^This is not about getting "one up" on anyone Inver i was merely pointing out the truth.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"^This is not about getting "one up" on anyone Inver i was merely pointing out the truth.

"

We'll let the decent minded people decide that

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some of the posts on this thread really scrape the barrel.no mods about to liquidate it?lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

We r the ppl I hope we go to division 3

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/06/12 20:09:51]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Where`s the Administrators??? Oh that`s right they`re over at Ibrox making a fortune and putting your shitty club doon the pan where they belong . lol ,

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd like this to just be deleted, isn't it enough that rangers and Celtic fans spoil the streets of Scotland with their bile, and now it's even got onto fabswingers!!!

It's actually a complete embarrassment and the only thing that really does make me ashamed to say I'm Scottish.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd like this to just be deleted, isn't it enough that rangers and Celtic fans spoil the streets of Scotland with their bile, and now it's even got onto fabswingers!!!

It's actually a complete embarrassment and the only thing that really does make me ashamed to say I'm Scottish."

Yeah it's only rangers and Celtic fans who spout there 'bile' eh ? . I get embarrassed by the tartan army running about making an arse of themselfs spouting anti English bile. Itl never stop me being ashamed to say I'm Scottish though

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Looks like it might be the right time to close this.

Reply privately