Cliques

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi , is it just me or is Fab becoming one large clique ? Discuss

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ofcourse there's circles of friends like everywhere, but I think when people post up about cliques they are annoyed at not being part of one..

By *hickencurryCouple
over a year ago

brisbane

can only discuss this with members of our clique. sorry

over a year ago

"can only discuss this with members of our clique. sorry "
Not at all I just find there can be ganging up on here !

over a year ago

"can only discuss this with members of our clique. sorry "

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I have a new one man clique forming here called The Antihero Young Team. It's just me. Sorry, the clique is full. Members, I'll find you when I'm looking for you :p

By *aughty.naughty deviantsCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

"Hi , is it just me or is Fab becoming one large clique ? Discuss"

I agree it can be a bit like a clique at times on here just depends if your face fits , like in every society i guess.

over a year ago

True , sometimes your better off being an outsider I suppose !

over a year ago

"Not at all I just find there can be ganging up on here !"

this defo happens, happened to us recently after an innocent post regarding socials but doubt it was due to a clique, just people taking things the wrong way over the internet

we are part of one big shagging clique xx

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Not at all I just find there can be ganging up on here !

this defo happens, happened to us recently after an innocent post regarding socials but doubt it was due to a clique, just people taking things the wrong way over the internet

we are part of one big shagging clique xx"

I'll let you in my clique if you let me in yours

over a year ago

Stirling

[Removed by poster at 06/06/12 17:01:46]

over a year ago

Stirling

i have to agree on the cliques also some that cant grasp the concept of minding their own Al

over a year ago

One bit clique no..... Lots of different cliques/groups/sections that get on yes.... Happens from the time u go to school to the time u go to ur old folks home lol..... It's life.... Some get on.... Some don't..... Certain groups get on well..... Some don't.....

On fabs it's exactly the same.... The small ammount that use the forums.... The small ammount that use chat.... The small ammount of regular lunchers..... The small ammount that attend certain evenings out..... Etc etc.... There's always gonna be those that don't like each other....always gonna be groups/cliques.....

Personally to me theres people I ain't keen on.... Always gonna happen....

over a year ago

"Not at all I just find there can be ganging up on here !

we are part of one big shagging clique xx"

Agreed the written word often gets taken the Wrong way....

over a year ago

"One bit clique no..... Lots of different cliques/groups/sections that get on yes.... Happens from the time u go to school to the time u go to ur old folks home lol..... It's life.... Some get on.... Some don't..... Certain groups get on well..... Some don't.....

On fabs it's exactly the same.... The small ammount that use the forums.... The small ammount that use chat.... The small ammount of regular lunchers..... The small ammount that attend certain evenings out..... Etc etc.... There's always gonna be those that don't like each other....always gonna be groups/cliques.....

Personally to me theres people I ain't keen on.... Always gonna happen...."

over a year ago

Yes there are cliques although some will deny it. Who cares? ............ not me!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

yes there are... is it a bad thing, probably NOT.

over the years I have seen people moan and moan about cliques, then once they become part of it all, they become some of the most unwelcoming people around.

some of the regulars who have been here for years who really welcome newbies into chat and really help and guide them often get zero thanks for it.

the people who organise socials, events, CJ's, manage the clubs all welcome newbies.... you get what you put in.

never aim to please everyone, you will fail.

but, it could be more welcoming at times.

over a year ago

"yes there are... is it a bad thing, probably NOT.

over the years I have seen people moan and moan about cliques, then once they become part of it all, they become some of the most unwelcoming people around.

some of the regulars who have been here for years who really welcome newbies into chat and really help and guide them often get zero thanks for it.

the people who organise socials, events, CJ's, manage the clubs all welcome newbies.... you get what you put in.

but, it could be more welcoming at times."

over a year ago

i've been on this site aswell as others ..and everyone exact same ...as jo said some ppl get on some dont ..its as simple as that when you visit the site often you get to know ppl an make friends and in chat you will tend to chat with those ppl ..its the way of life ,,,,and as _iew said too you get out what you put in ...the ones that come in an think the "fancy a fuck" line is gonny get them laid soon find out it doesnt work that way ..if they put some effort in they soon find out how it works an the meets will happen ..the others well they just moan the site is shite an dont work ....just ma wee opinion

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Couldnt agree more View not much to add to that

over a year ago

Thank feck View said that ...

bUboo

over a year ago

Just to add ..

im in Clique Number 347788

Theres only 2 innit ..lol

Buboo

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

well said View. Articulate and diplomatic as always.

*(good to see you back too) xx

over a year ago

you can please some of the people some of the time, but don't for one second believe you can please all of the people all of the time!

It's unrealistic in real life and unrealistic on here... People cast judgements based on what people leave on forums or say in chat, even on their profile content... Doesn't mean they know said person and on meeting them at a social they may have a completely different opinion ad thus the clique changes, new alliances are created and that's just life! Always has been and always will be!

For me.... I talk to anyone that cares to converse with me and this is all about fun and shagging.... On that note... Any ladies for the latter? I can make it fun at the same time

over a year ago

my non-clique clique of anti-social social non-clique circle is ever expanding

over a year ago

I would class myself as a newbie and starting to figure the whole thing out but I have noticed some ignore or don't acknowledge ur there when ur trying to chat. Like some I accept this and move on. The easiest way to either make friends or chat to ppl is to be yourself and not only go for the shag and fuck part but to talk as tho there a person and not a piece of meat.

That's my _iew anyway

over a year ago

Youll go far Marky ..good start

Buboo

over a year ago

"Youll go far Marky ..good start

Buboo"

Good start in a good way or a sarcastic one??

over a year ago

ffs lololol

A was being friendly for a change ...

Buboo

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"ffs lololol

Buboo"

The age old saying still stands.....

"I would never want to be a member of clique that has Me/Buboo as a member"

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

n there was me thinking clinique was only for fems !!!!

over a year ago

"ffs lololol

Buboo"

Sounded sarcastic lol had to ask

over a year ago

It's always been I wanna be in your gang on fab lol.....so fuck! Join the crowd or stand away. xxx

over a year ago

It is just like starting a new job,you will take to some people and be happy to be left out of others company.

over a year ago

always has been,,,always will be

its whether or not you wanna put up with it or not?

to be honest its more the same folk chatting and not paying attention to anyone else?

hey ho lol either love it or loath it,,this is the world of fab

over a year ago

"ffs lololol

Buboo

The age old saying still stands.....

"I would never want to be a member of clique that has Me/Buboo as a member" "

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

I think some people come on( both M & f or other lol) and expect just to have everyone talk to them like they do others who perhaps they spoken to here & met over years.

have found if you chat and take part then whilst takes time to be fully part of "clique" shall we say, however they dont exclude and ignore you which i have found on some other sites.

There are some who I now feel i can joke and be cheeky to who, i wouldn't have considered doing that when first spoke to them as u never sure how people will take things until u spoken to themover a period

only gripe is sometimes chat can go so fast for my little fingers keep up with lol

Everyone enjoy

over a year ago

"I think some people come on( both M & f or other lol) and expect just to have everyone talk to them like they do others who perhaps they spoken to here & met over years.

have found if you chat and take part then whilst takes time to be fully part of "clique" shall we say, however they dont exclude and ignore you which i have found on some other sites.

There are some who I now feel i can joke and be cheeky to who, i wouldn't have considered doing that when first spoke to them as u never sure how people will take things until u spoken to themover a period

only gripe is sometimes chat can go so fast for my little fingers keep up with lol

Everyone enjoy"

sab hun do you need some assistance with your little fingers?! mmmmm lol

xx

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Not much to add to this apart from what do the people who moan about cliques expect ?

We all in real life have friends we talk to , go out with and spend time with because we like them and because we choose to , I see no difference in the friendships formed through fab, after all u wouldnt arrange to meet ur friend at the pub and walk past them to talk to the strangers behind them , would u . Effort is required in life and the same in fab.

over a year ago

"Not much to add to this apart from what do the people who moan about cliques expect ?

We all in real life have friends we talk to , go out with and spend time with because we like them and because we choose to , I see no difference in the friendships formed through fab, after all u wouldnt arrange to meet ur friend at the pub and walk past them to talk to the strangers behind them , would u . Effort is required in life and the same in fab."

very well put jiggles especially the bit about talking to strangers over friends...i have in the past been in chat and been ignored by so called friends while they chat up strangers in the room now i dont have any quams about that because were all here to make friends ..but i do think its damn right rude when ur chatting way to them and getiting no responce and some of these so called friends are the said same people who complain about cliques

over a year ago

seems to me that some people are taking the whole "fab lifestyle" a bit too serious.... after all, this may be a community but its not real life.... surely it is an extension to our social lives and personally if a clique decided to shun me?.... FUCK EM.... their loss

over a year ago

"seems to me that some people are taking the whole "fab lifestyle" a bit too serious.... after all, this may be a community but its not real life.... surely it is an extension to our social lives and personally if a clique decided to shun me?.... FUCK EM.... their loss "

over a year ago

"seems to me that some people are taking the whole "fab lifestyle" a bit too serious.... after all, this may be a community but its not real life.... surely it is an extension to our social lives and personally if a clique decided to shun me?.... FUCK EM.... their loss "

By *in is funCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

well said !!

The bit that I don't like about cliques, is that, they listen to others gripping about peeps and take what they say as gospel, instead of finding out about the peep for themselves, they then proceed to spread the "hear say" as gospel. I prefer to listen and not judge till I know better.

Hard at times !
"One bit clique no..... Lots of different cliques/groups/sections that get on yes.... Happens from the time u go to school to the time u go to ur old folks home lol..... It's life.... Some get on.... Some don't..... Certain groups get on well..... Some don't.....

Personally to me theres people I ain't keen on.... Always gonna happen...."

By *un69forusCouple
over a year ago

Ayr

"I think some people come on( both M & f or other lol) and expect just to have everyone talk to them like they do others who perhaps they spoken to here & met over years.

Everyone enjoy

xx"

Have to agree with you in that one l have been

On chat a few times and said hi to 'the room' and friends and think they have not answered only to realise that they have and I've missed it note to self need to learn to read quicker on chat lol

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Everyone enjoy

xx"

Mmmmmmm is that u offering aphro honey they say practice makes perfect, so any help working my little fingers would be happily accepted hehe xxxxxxxxx

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

the first rule about cliques......dont talk about cliques

the second rule about cliques.....DONT TALK ABOUT CLIQUES

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

becoming a clique member is so easy.

simply start multiple profiles(the more the better)

in chat/forums always,agree,laugh,cry,appropriately,when your other profiles,say anything.

when anyone disagrees with anything,any of your profiles says,have one of your other profiles,put them down in a disgusted,and holier than thou manner.

ignore at all times,at least one of your new profiles,they should only be used incase of emergencies,(when the above doesnt seem to be working)

plus,your fancy a fuck messages,will almost always be successful,(there's always one).with any of your other clique members.

occasionally masturbate,with your other hand,and pretend your on a meet with your clique member,who's crap at giving wanks.

congratulations,you are now in a clique.

over a year ago

"becoming a clique member is so easy.

in chat/forums always,agree,laugh,cry,appropriately,when your other profiles,say anything.

when anyone disagrees with anything,any of your profiles says,have one of your other profiles,put them down in a disgusted,and holier than thou manner.

ignore at all times,at least one of your new profiles,they should only be used incase of emergencies,(when the above doesnt seem to be working)

plus,your fancy a fuck messages,will almost always be successful,(there's always one).with any of your other clique members.

occasionally masturbate,with your other hand,and pretend your on a meet with your clique member,who's crap at giving wanks.

congratulations,you are now in a clique. "

lmao this made me laugh so much thanks

over a year ago

love it haha

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

oh saucy you are so right.

ps i didnt think it possible,but your becoming hotter by the minute,

hubba hubba

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

over a year ago

Fabswingers Cliquey ?????????? you can not be serious .........pmsfl

over a year ago

"Fabswingers Cliquey ?????????? you can not be serious .........pmsfl"

but as we say .... if folk don't like us and don't want to chat ....Fuck them (not literaly of course) ... we way to long in the tooth to change just to try and make folk like us so we can be part of thier clique ...lol

over a year ago

When i joined Fab last year it was the regulers in the forums and the cam rooms who were the first to welcome and meet me within days of joining it is a bit late now but thanks to those folk.

Post new Message to Thread