Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Discretion !!

Jump to newest

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Ok imagin this a Male has a ffm 3sm and a Female has a mmf 3sm .

who do you think i more likely to brag about it to their mates down the pub the male or female ?

just curious to what others think lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

50/50

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"50/50"

over a year ago

Males defo

over a year ago

"Males defo"

Disagree.

What are you basing your "defo" on?

Have you been out in a lot of all female company?

50/50 in our opinion.

over a year ago

"Ok imagin this a Male has a ffm 3sm and a Female has a mmf 3sm .

who do you think i more likely to brag about it to their mates down the pub the male or female ?

just curious to what others think lol "

Males I'd say we as a race are more likely to bum up our sexual prowess

over a year ago

No but no matter what guys tell ever 1 about the antics wow a had a 3 sum with them defo guys will brag more

over a year ago

Would like to find out ! Any offers ladies ? Lol

over a year ago

I defo say males too ...going by the ammount u see bragging in forums and in chat its defo more males who brag about meets than females lol

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

i agree jacs

over a year ago

"I defo say males too ...going by the ammount u see bragging in forums and in chat its defo more males who brag about meets than females lol "

Has that anything to do with the fact that males outnumber females by over 20 to 1 that you see more males bragging?

over a year ago

"I defo say males too ...going by the ammount u see bragging in forums and in chat its defo more males who brag about meets than females lol

Has that anything to do with the fact that males outnumber females by over 20 to 1 that you see more males bragging?"

you did say in the pub not on fab huh?

over a year ago

"I defo say males too ...going by the ammount u see bragging in forums and in chat its defo more males who brag about meets than females lol

Has that anything to do with the fact that males outnumber females by over 20 to 1 that you see more males bragging? you did say in the pub not on fab huh?"

yes i did but if they are discrete here they will be in the pub too lol

over a year ago

Has that anything to do with the fact that males outnumber females by over 20 to 1 that you see more males bragging?"

Have to agree with this.... I think in general that there are so many more males on here that it's likely they will stab out on bragging rights!

If you are basing your question on the active swingers of the site (couples and genuine singles) then you may find a pretty even balance... I have seen more couples profiles with the female boasting about 'loving 2 or more cocks at a time' and in general I think men will boast about experiences that a majority of them have fabricated to sound awesome! Like when I had 300 woman take turns to bounce on my 12" solid member

over a year ago

Has that anything to do with the fact that males outnumber females by over 20 to 1 that you see more males bragging?

Have to agree with this.... I think in general that there are so many more males on here that it's likely they will stab out on bragging rights!

If you are basing your question on the active swingers of the site (couples and genuine singles) then you may find a pretty even balance... I have seen more couples profiles with the female boasting about 'loving 2 or more cocks at a time' and in general I think men will boast about experiences that a majority of them have fabricated to sound awesome! Like when I had 300 woman take turns to bounce on my 12" solid member "

I meant stand, not stab lol!

over a year ago

I would actually say woman are in general more likely to gab....

By *aughty.naughty deviantsCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

"I would actually say woman are in general more likely to gab.... "

Would have to agree with you, some ladies can be a bit crass and not very discrete at all

over a year ago

"I would actually say woman are in general more likely to gab....

Would have to agree with you, some ladies can be a bit crass and not very discrete at all "

over a year ago

Would have to agree with you, some ladies can be a bit crass and not very discrete at all "

Glad I ain't the only one with this opinion.....

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Would have to agree with you, some ladies can be a bit crass and not very discrete at all

Glad I ain't the only one with this opinion....."

nope these are my feelings also x

over a year ago

To be fair making it obvious who people are shagging... Or about to shag.... Etc just puts me off..... See a good few people doing it..... And it's mainly females .....

over a year ago

yes i also agree some women arnt so discrete but still say more men than women will brag about it than women

over a year ago

I reckon males I've had a mmf and have never told anyone. Oops till now

over a year ago

"I reckon males I've had a mmf and have never told anyone. Oops till now"

lmao

By *aughty.naughty deviantsCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

Glad I ain't the only one with this opinion.....

nope these are my feelings also x"

Ok we are all adult's and on here for a reason, but i think its disgusting seeing women saying how much cock they have had etc, makes me cringe and not very ladylike. same with some verifications xx C xx

over a year ago

Fems on sites like these are prob more likely to tell as more liberated sexually. But in general I'd defo say males brag more than fems about their sexual encounters. The way it's always been unless I've been living on another planet

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/06/12 14:10:07]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/06/12 14:12:07]

By *over-manMan
over a year ago

motherwell

i dont brag my lips are sealed

over a year ago

"To be fair making it obvious who people are shagging... Or about to shag.... Etc just puts me off..... See a good few people doing it..... And it's mainly females ....."

i totally agree , have seen it more than once to be honest i think its funny as it makes them look a bit pathetic and childish , a case of " oh look at me , look what i can do aint i clever" lol

over a year ago

All depends on the person imho, single men are,most likely as there's more competition on here, that would make sense.

Females don't brag as such more just chit chat and are more likely to share experiences, again imho. Couple seem a bit more humorous in my experience so far and dont take things too serious

There's my 2 bobs worth!

over a year ago

In our (admittedly limited) experience, men do more outright bragging but women gossip WAY more, and have a knack of bigging themselves up implicitly while gossiping. Actually think men are likely more discreet for that reason, but only something like 60/40ish

over a year ago

Had a couple of 3somes on here and 1 or 2 other meets too but ive never ever discussed this with any of my friends down the pub. My friends probably look at me as being the most reserved and possibly even prudish one in the group. Little do they know and long may that last

over a year ago

Your always gone get people who brag (male and female) about what they have done, what they are gonna do and who with, that's life and some people's form of discretion is different from others but c'est la vie

over a year ago

dont know about down the pub as most that know me know i would never set foot in such establishments but on here i would say the onus is always on the male to be more discrete due to fact if he were to boast about such encounters he would be judged and with 50 guys for every lady most guys want to keep as much advantage as they can to ensure future meets ..but on flip side a woman can brag as much as she likes as most fems on here will never have a problem gettin meets due to sheer volume of males....just ma wee humble opinion ....but i never do such things cos i'm just an

over a year ago

"Ok imagin this a Male has a ffm 3sm and a Female has a mmf 3sm .

just curious to what others think lol "

BOTH

However.i do think we are missing the main point here,its not about Him/Her who brags about it..

Its obvious theres NO DISCRETION ..

Buboo x

over a year ago

Guys boast loudly and tell a few friends, girls gossip loads and quietly tell them all!! personally, these are the ones we try and avoid x

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"Guys boast loudly and tell a few friends, girls gossip loads and quietly tell them all!! personally, these are the ones we try and avoid x"

xx

over a year ago

"To be fair making it obvious who people are shagging... Or about to shag.... Etc just puts me off..... See a good few people doing it..... And it's mainly females ....."

By *l coupleCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Just judging by fab status updates i'd say 50/50. As long as no names are mentioned don't really see what the fuss is about

over a year ago

I fucked jeremy kyle and jerry springer last night..........oooooooffffffftttttttttt xxx

over a year ago

I would have said males but I worked in an office of woman and couldn't believe the depth of information they went into, nothing was sacred. It was brilliant lol. Men boast of course but tend not to go into detail about their own partners performance but wow these woman didn't hold anything back.

over a year ago

Tep I think it'll defo be women, when they get together in there wee groups and start chattin nothing is spared, were a ryt bunch of bitches...

over a year ago

" Actually think men are likely more discreet"

Woohoo, someone spells discreet the correct way.

Gold star. lol

over a year ago

"I fucked jeremy kyle and jerry springer last night..........oooooooffffffftttttttttt xxx"

Yeah, but to be fair, you're a tart xxxx

By *olly Gentle GiantMan
over a year ago

Glenrothes

Erm. . . .are we missing the point? I would think that ladies and gentlemen rarely kiss and tell or brag. Can the same be said for lads and ladettes?

over a year ago

ladies and gents, lads n ladettes???? eh yeahh they all yak!!! lol

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

tend to find its the ladies that brag more especially after a few glasses of wine

over a year ago

well just to add some balance and a bit of insight, I work in a mostly female enviroment and i assure you that when women get together and are relaxed there is very few details that they leave out... over the last 10 years i have heard of more sexual exploits from females than i have from any of my male friends!

Long gone are they days of women claiming innocence

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

" Actually think men are likely more discreet

Woohoo, someone spells discreet the correct way.

Gold star. lol"

well if u google the dictionary its spelled discrete.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

They are easily confused but mean different things....discreet is the one for privacy.

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I think on here there are many types of people with many _iews of whats acceptable. With this being a swingers site i think people on the whole tend to be more open about all things sexual and tend to talk more about it and go into more detail than is sometimes necessary (based on veris).

However, when people are relaxed with friends they will open up and speak about sexual exploits and go into detail but the detail doesnt always mention someones name or names which i see nothing wrong in because they are discussing something they have done from a personal _iew point. On the other hand if they were saying i shagged , such n such or that couple and naming them and going into detail then i find that in itself unnecessary, but on who does it more I would have to agree I find it more females who will go into detail about a sexual encounter but maybe that is becuase i have more female friends than male ones.

over a year ago

"I fucked jeremy kyle and jerry springer last night..........oooooooffffffftttttttttt xxx

Yeah, but to be fair, you're a tart xxxx"

This is true.....Wanna play so I can brag about it

over a year ago

Wouldn't dream of kissing and telling...in any situation. What I do and who I do it with is completely between them and I. If I see bragging on profiles it just makes me move on, surely it's about pleasure and enjoyment,(and it's not about being ashamed of being with that person or doing what you did) it's simply respect for yourself and the one your with. Cracks me up the number of men that ask if I have had any fun recently, like it's any of their business... how can you relax with someone if your worrying that your exploits are going to be all over his profile or chat the next day ....very uncool... just saying

Post new Message to Thread