Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Pollish

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

To be fair I think this is the only place in Scotland where there isn't any pollish (polish?) people.

Not trying to offend anyone just saying. Personally I wish there were mor polish (pollish) girls here :P

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There's two couples that have one half being polish and they are really lovely. Kinda think they might get a little offended by this thread though

over a year ago

Just because of the spelling? Of it helps I would probably spell most things wrong? Don't blame me blame the Scottish education, and partly apple for there autocorrect.

Seriously should I delete this? Wasn't meant to offend anyone?

over a year ago

I don't think anyone would be offended by you voicing an attraction to 'polish' girls but I must admit I cringed at the first paragraph as I didn't see where it was headed, could be misinterpreted as offensive

That being said I also think that a lot of people get A bit easily offended? Hope you have some luck in finding what you are looking for... Happy swinging

over a year ago

Thanks mate, it was kind of meant as a little tongue in cheek humour, but I have said enough sorrys so hopefully it won't get taken out of context

over a year ago

"Just because of the spelling? Of it helps I would probably spell most things wrong? Don't blame me blame the Scottish education, and partly apple for there autocorrect.

Seriously should I delete this? Wasn't meant to offend anyone?"

Don't say 'blame the education system' in the same sentence you mix up "their" and "there"...

Only known one Polish girl myself but if she was anything to go by, yeah I wouldn't mind meeting some more either lol

over a year ago

"Thanks mate, it was kind of meant as a little tongue in cheek humour, but I have said enough sorrys so hopefully it won't get taken out of context"

But then what is tongue in cheek to one, can be taken the wrong way, we all know how things come across online lol

We had a Czech girl at work for a few weeks, for months and months the mr never needed to come to my work but or those few weeks somehow he couldn't stay away

over a year ago

Yeah I can't really put that down to autocorrect can I? Lol. But still believe it or not that's what a 'B' in English gets you lol

over a year ago

"To be fair I think this is the only place in Scotland where there isn't any pollish (polish?) people.

Not trying to offend anyone just saying. Personally I wish there were mor polish (pollish) girls here :P"

There IS polish profiles and polish girls. I know a couple of polish girls and polish guys, who know polish girls in the real world.

over a year ago

"To be fair I think this is the only place in Scotland where there isn't any pollish (polish?) people.

Not trying to offend anyone just saying. Personally I wish there were mor polish (pollish) girls here :P

There IS polish profiles and polish girls. I know a couple of polish girls and polish guys, who know polish girls in the real world. "

And now I know how to spell polish......thank you lol

over a year ago

I must admit that eastern European women have a certain look that is somewhat alluring

As for the spelling mistakes and an all too often lack of grammar in the forums, I have decided to just read past them, otherwise I would spend most of my time on the site correcting the errors! Can't say I agree with blaming the education system though, based on the fact that I too was educated in the Scotland. I left school armed only with standard grades, but a love of the language has inspired me to continue learning it!

over a year ago

Well to be honest I have to agree, if this was work I would not be so flippant about the lack of grammar or embarrassing spelling, but to be fair it's a forum, I think I will get over it :P

Post new Message to Thread