Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

profile pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

on browsing profiles, we have noticed some pictures that have been taken in the likes of kids rooms with toys and pictures in the background, also some pictures have a background that we can only describe as the scene from the billwhere the house has been screwed. would pictures like this make you form an opinion of the subjects??? our opinion is that pics on here are like any other pics on line or catalogues,,,,,they are used as an advertising tool. just wondered if we are the only ones who think what the hell, any need for that,,,,,lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Im the same lol if the room is a mess i think uh uh lol

over a year ago

Blush off to check my profile pics

over a year ago

Any pics that have clear pics of kids in the background can be reported. Personally i think any images that contain kids toys in the background should be pulled.

Just my opinion - dont shoot me!

over a year ago

"Any pics that have clear pics of kids in the background can be reported. Personally i think any images that contain kids toys in the background should be pulled.

Just my opinion - dont shoot me!"

U saying my collection of scantily clad barbie dolls should be scrapped????-I beg to differ!!!(and so do they!)x

over a year ago

"Any pics that have clear pics of kids in the background can be reported. Personally i think any images that contain kids toys in the background should be pulled.

Just my opinion - dont shoot me!"

I agree, lets paedophiles know that theres kids in the house and gives them the opportunity to target the parent to gain access to a child.

Paeds have the paitence of a saint... they will groom for many years to get where they want to be and get what they want

over a year ago

I uploaded a few pics And never realised I had my niece and nephew on my wall in the background they did get rejected ..... the admins told me off and if it happens again I get banned but this was a genuine mistake

over a year ago

Even Having Animals in your pics is Banned.and quit rightly so.

I came across a pic of a guy naked in his garden. And his dog in pic as well.

It had slipped through fabs net. So reported and it was taken off.

over a year ago

its the pics taken in the bathroom mirror with the toilet in the background that kill me...

over a year ago

"its the pics taken in the bathroom mirror with the toilet in the background that kill me... "

Especially when the loo hasn't been flushed lol

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

My problem is that I'm always the photographer and so seldom am I actually in front of the lens.

If there are any kind soul out there that can assist in that area then I would be happy to supply all the equipment, lol

over a year ago

"My problem is that I'm always the photographer and so seldom am I actually in front of the lens.

If there are any kind soul out there that can assist in that area then I would be happy to supply all the equipment, lol"

getta helmet-cam lol

Post new Message to Thread