Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Does Age Matter When It's Sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering to all but does age really matter? I'm a guy who prefers older women but at the same time I like younger girls so does age matter that much when it's sex?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not at all

over a year ago

"Just wondering to all but does age really matter? I'm a guy who prefers older women but at the same time I like younger girls so does age matter that much when it's sex? "
you are not the only one who likes older women mate am the same and age is only a number coz at the end of the day its only fun

over a year ago

Variety is the spice of life. People look good at all sorts of ages.

(For me, age, only really becomes an issue if someone is nothing like their age: For example, if someone says they are 42 but look more like 65 or have pics years out of date - which has happened a couple of times)

As long as I know what to expect, all is well.

By *uvhandleMan
over a year ago

Huntly

It must matter to many folk tho....since i past the 50yo barrier its almost impossible to even get a message to most folk on here, lots of max ages are set at 50. at 51 i havnt suddenly grown to old to be able to f-ck anymore!

over a year ago

I always find that the older women are more loving and take there time with sex. While younger are more into the fast and eccentric sex. If that makes sense lol

over a year ago

Oh well better make use of the years I have left lol x

over a year ago

It would be gd to hear a woman's perspective on things

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I think this post will be the same as ones like these always are men dont have issues with ages but women and couples do .

my theory is i dont want to shag someone young enough to be my son or old enough to be my dad

over a year ago

Exactly as said above. We are super strict with our age limits x

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

jacs i had better keep quiet here as forthe young thread well its young enough to be my grandson who has just turned 21 and as for the dad one it would be feckin impossible for me

over a year ago

Looks at limits lol

over a year ago

To all above I can agree with some of the limits but at the end of the day it's sex maybe I'm being to naive about it.

over a year ago

Would you seriously have sex with a 70 year old woman?

Although its 'just sex', standards and attraction also play an important part

over a year ago

"Would you seriously have sex with a 70 year old woman?

Although its 'just sex', standards and attraction also play an important part"

No I wouldn't have sex with a 70 yr old. 60ish is my limit. Yh standards and attraction play a part. But say for instance u have age limits but your attracted to someone outside that limit would u change and contact them?

over a year ago

Good question lol

over a year ago

Nope, we have met people outwith our age limits at social events but we don't decide to play with people out of pure attraction, we always get in better with those of our own age as we have more in common. Playing on just attraction alone isn't our scene.

Having age preferences is just the same as those who don't meet smokers, bisexuals and those who play bareback.

over a year ago

True never looked at it that way

over a year ago

"Would you seriously have sex with a 70 year old woman?"

i have...regularly....and would again no probs

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

i have...regularly....and would again no probs"

didn't think they dolls lasted that long Fugles (.)(.) xx

By *__KMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

It doesn't really matter much to me, as long as I find them attractive. I do get folk trying to tell me that they're too old for me though, which is bullshit - what they mean is I am too young for them.

over a year ago

"I think this post will be the same as ones like these always are men dont have issues with ages but women and couples do .

my theory is i dont want to shag someone young enough to be my son or old enough to be my dad "

I concur

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I always say i dont want to play with someone who i could potentially have given birth to , but when chatting with some guys and they come over much more mature than their years and there is an attraction i would maybe think about it , but so far i havent done it

over a year ago

Age is just a number, do u always ask there age if you meet at a social or a club? I find a lot of young guys prefer older woman but won't admit it to their mates, I don't care how old they are as long as am attracted to them

over a year ago

Age is just a number as long as yer happy and having fun. I am 22 and my long term FB is 43. My friends are a bit iffy about it, but at end o day I am happy as a pig in shit!

By *rs Robinson no 1Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

it is so nice to have a younger playmate

but no too young....

as to when you waken during the night and look at him and think....is that my date ?..or did I give birth during the night..

over a year ago

For a man in his 50s what should be the youngest and for a woman in her 50s. Does it change cause of there sex or are they both as bad as each other if they went with a lot younger?

over a year ago

Well am 43 and my youngest was 18,

over a year ago

"Well am 43 and my youngest was 18, "

See I find that completely fine even if u were 50 does that make me strange

over a year ago

Have had younger and older I think it just depends on the person ?

over a year ago

No mark it doesn't make you strange, just go for what you like and want

over a year ago

"Have had younger and older I think it just depends on the person ? "

Agrred, I have age limits but have broken them to meet younger as they come across as sensible and mature ...all about how you click i guess....

over a year ago

"Have had younger and older I think it just depends on the person ?

Agrred, I have age limits but have broken them to meet younger as they come across as sensible and mature ...all about how you click i guess.... "

Couldnt agree anymore with u

over a year ago

If they are same or similar age as my kids then it's a no from me.

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Age is just a number.

There are some young females on here that I find unattractive especially the ones with their whole profile in text speak and I would need to contact Bletchley Park to decypher it.

There are some attractive older ladies and I would certainly chat to them even if they were 70.

over a year ago

Well I'm 18 yet mature in mind so I don't see much of an issue. I love older women but not many like guys my age

over a year ago

Am just surprised that a sexy young guy like you would be interested in a woman of my age and size.

over a year ago

"Am just surprised that a sexy young guy like you would be interested in a woman of my age and size."

I prefer older women as they know exactly what they want and as stated on my profile I love women of all races and sizes.

over a year ago

I read it, but sometimes ppl say stuff on their profile that's just a story, I like younger guys cause they can last longer and they want you to tell them what you want,

over a year ago

Profile is not a story. I'm 100% genuine and won't need you to tell me everything, as I also know what I want

over a year ago

I wonder how many people who have no issues with age would feel if their son or daughter came home and said mum/dad meet my boyfriend/girlfriend if they were say 18 the the partners were 45/60?

im pretty sure many would not be so approving then

over a year ago

Yes but the guy here just means sex NSA (I think). I'd never date a woman more than five years older but sex is completely different

over a year ago

"Yes but the guy here just means sex NSA (I think). I'd never date a woman more than five years older but sex is completely different "

so why is it ok to shag someone of a certain age but not date one ?

over a year ago

"Yes but the guy here just means sex NSA (I think). I'd never date a woman more than five years older but sex is completely different

so why is it ok to shag someone of a certain age but not date one ?"

I'd rather from a personal point of view date someone around my own age. Sexually I love all kinds of women (ages, shapes and sizes) and so I'd shag many different types of women. Howvever I'm quite fussy who I'd date. Also I'd not want to date someone who has older kids etc

over a year ago

Depends on attraction etc. Have had extremely young men mail me, though they look like children to me, so no I am not even gonna go there. Same goes with men old enough to be my Dad. Youngest Ive been with is 21 and oldest is 40!

over a year ago

When I thought of this I did mean the NSA part of things not dating.

over a year ago

I am purely on about NSA and not dating.

By *un69forusCouple
over a year ago

Ayr

In our opinion age is like beauty – in the eye of the beholder, does not matter to us. However me (MrsF) could not f**k anyone who is the same age as my son. It does seem to matter to some people though. If 2 (or more lol) people click, personality attraction etc it should not matter at all.

Maybe that is because we are the more mature members of fab – as MrF was once asked if he could still get it up!!!!!

over a year ago

"In our opinion age is like beauty – in the eye of the beholder, does not matter to us. However me (MrsF) could not f**k anyone who is the same age as my son. It does seem to matter to some people though. If 2 (or more lol) people click, personality attraction etc it should not matter at all.

Maybe that is because we are the more mature members of fab – as MrF was once asked if he could still get it up!!!!!

"

If only I was older

over a year ago

"I wonder how many people who have no issues with age would feel if their son or daughter came home and said mum/dad meet my boyfriend/girlfriend if they were say 18 the the partners were 45/60?

im pretty sure many would not be so approving then "

By *un69forusCouple
over a year ago

Ayr

"In our opinion age is like beauty – in the eye of the beholder, does not matter to us. However me (MrsF) could not f**k anyone who is the same age as my son. It does seem to matter to some people though. If 2 (or more lol) people click, personality attraction etc it should not matter at all.

"

Which just incase any ladies are interested - Gawd he soooooooo can get it up

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I agree, fun69. Your photos look great and sexy and you are a bit older than some but your photos show that age is not a barrier to looking good.

over a year ago

Wish I was 20 years older

By *un69forusCouple
over a year ago

Ayr

"I agree, fun69. Your photos look great and sexy and you are a bit older than some but your photos show that age is not a barrier to looking good."

aw ty

over a year ago

no i defo have my age preferences, i couldnt ever shag someone younger or even the same age as my oldest..(27) even in there 30's is to young for me... 40-53 and i'm sticking to it!!!!!

over a year ago

I prefer older women !

By *un69forusCouple
over a year ago

Ayr

"I prefer older women ! "

Mmmmmm I know you do

over a year ago

Im totally the same my age preference ain't changing I'm sticking to 18-70 lol

over a year ago

Is for me...auds.wouldn't be wanting to have sex with someone the same age as my dad or a lot younger than me.played with a guy a lot younger than me once...never again . Xx

over a year ago

all i can say is u see some profiles who would fuck anything......age 18 to 99........reeks of desperation.......

over a year ago

mine says 18-99 i just never read form properly when i joined lol

over a year ago

"Is for me...auds.wouldn't be wanting to have sex with someone the same age as my dad or a lot younger than me.played with a guy a lot younger than me once...never again . Xx"

U have to the beans what happened?

over a year ago

"Just wondering to all but does age really matter? I'm a guy who prefers older women but at the same time I like younger girls so does age matter that much when it's sex? "

I won't play with anyone I am legally old enough to have mothered personally. I used to play with an older guy than me by 13 years but I now prefer not to play with anyone more than about 5 years older than me.

over a year ago

"Is for me...auds.wouldn't be wanting to have sex with someone the same age as my dad or a lot younger than me.played with a guy a lot younger than me once...never again . Xx

U have to the beans what happened? "

lol my lips are sealed

over a year ago

"I wonder how many people who have no issues with age would feel if their son or daughter came home and said mum/dad meet my boyfriend/girlfriend if they were say 18 the the partners were 45/60?

im pretty sure many would not be so approving then "

Fair point but....were not talking boyfriends or girlfriends.

over a year ago

im pretty sure many would not be so approving then

Fair point but....were not talking boyfriends or girlfriends. "

yes i know were not but just asking why its diffrent swinging to dating ?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/06/12 00:04:44]

over a year ago

No I wouldn't have sex with a 70 yr old. 60ish is my limit. Yh standards and attraction play a part. But say for instance u have age limits but your attracted to someone outside that limit would u change and contact them? "

Can i ask if you wouldnt fuck someone aged 70, why is your age preference set to 70? what aboout someone who is 70 the next day after you meet them etc...?

Personally, my age limits are 99% set, but there has in the past been exceptions to that rule only because their pictures showed them to look far younger than their age.

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"no i defo have my age preferences, i couldnt ever shag someone younger or even the same age as my oldest..(27) even in there 30's is to young for me... 40-53 and i'm sticking to it!!!!!"

I'm 55 but am happy to lie about my age especially as I look younger when I put my crash hat on, lol

over a year ago

No I wouldn't have sex with a 70 yr old. 60ish is my limit. Yh standards and attraction play a part. But say for instance u have age limits but your attracted to someone outside that limit would u change and contact them?

Can i ask if you wouldnt fuck someone aged 70, why is your age preference set to 70? what aboout someone who is 70 the next day after you meet them etc...?

Personally, my age limits are 99% set, but there has in the past been exceptions to that rule only because their pictures showed them to look far younger than their age."

Cause u get really young looking 60yr olds

over a year ago

Intellect inspires me more than chronology. I have spoken to people of all ages and have to say that some of the more mature guys have been totally infantile with regard to how they communicate whereas some younger guys have been very mature in outlook and behaviour.....depends on the person rather than his age I guess. As for not meeting anyone you are old enough to have given birth to that's a bit restrictive as you could have parented a child at a very early age....this is essentially a sex site for fun and laughs not a place to find a life partner (I just know someones gonna tell me they did),I prefer men younger than me for various reasons but the main one being that at my grand old age it gets harder n harder to find someone attractive who is older than me lolol

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Age matters to me.. For 1on1 meets I stick to 5 years either side of my own age.

Although group fun / parties age range is a bit wider (not much though lol)

Post new Message to Thread