Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Pig Slut

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m going to be worshiping my masters cock and letting him do as he wishes to me with using rope to bound my hands together while I deep throat his hard cock and also looking forward to him pushing me to my limits by forcing his cock down my throat. I’m also looking forward to him teasing my pussy with all the toys we have getting me so horny to take his hard cock deep in my mouth and down my throat.

I like being a pig slut to my master and his cock slave for tonight it’s going to be a fun night tonight and enjoy being his complete submissive.

ESub xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

Awesome

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Il sleep better tonight knowing that.

Cheers

over a year ago

I take it there was nothing on the telly that you fancied watching then?

over a year ago

Well there goes the bacon rolls in the morning

By *othardandfreeMan
over a year ago

.here and there

Your master isnt David Cameron by any chance?

over a year ago

Strange phase to use "pig slut" does that mean your in the pigsty being forced to suck cock, think I would like a better venue for the experience but heh ho each to their own

over a year ago

It's actually nothing to do with pigs it's used alot in the bdsm community though I like your thinking.

A lowly slut; The lowest of whore's. Gutter slut is also her/his name.

over a year ago

So did you have a good night as said pig slut then?

over a year ago

100 % and more to follow today.

By *aughtynacWoman
over a year ago

somewhere close to you

Ok dear obviously bored

over a year ago

Everyone has their own tastes when it comes to sex and bdsm is ours. Not bored here but actually very active and content. Amazing how one site has so much judgment and another feeling welcomed and have an actual intellectual discussion.

By *atex and KinkCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Everyone has their own tastes when it comes to sex and bdsm is ours. Not bored here but actually very active and content. Amazing how one site has so much judgment and another feeling welcomed and have an actual intellectual discussion. "

For such a free loving sexual experience that swinging is.

We find the swinging community can be incredibly close minded.

If it is not "in out shake it all about", then it's wrong! And your weird! and not normal...

Horses for courses... wouldn't be human if we were all the same..

over a year ago

Yeh I have found this also. We have been in the scene since we were 19 and bdsm since we were 20 and have found alot of people in the swinging community judge what they don't understand. There are a lot of hard limits or fetishes we do not do but do not judge or mock them for their kinks as we know ourselves what we are into is so freeing and an amazing release.

over a year ago

I think it's not judging it was more why feel the need to post on a forum what you were going to be doing?

Mybe on the fantasy forum or kink forum but just seemed a bit random.

No offence ment it just seemed a tad strange.

Glad you had a good night tho

over a year ago

People always post random stuff on this forum so why can't I. I am not offended at all there are more worrying issues to be more concerned about. I would say it is judging as people are judging that I must be bored and making that assumption when actually I am a doctor working on the frontline day in day out and this is my way of releasing and escaping from the scary world.

over a year ago

Fair play to you

Still seemed a tad random as you said it's a kink and a fetish not alot are into so I would have expected a worse reaction to be honest.

over a year ago

Thanks. I didn't realise you had to put posts in specific places as I have saw plenty if random posts on each of the topics. Also it would be ironic for people to slate my kink/fetish as swinging itself is also a kink and also something very taboo to people that are more monogamous. Luckily we are all different.

over a year ago

"I’m going to be worshiping my masters cock and letting him do as he wishes to me with using rope to bound my hands together while I deep throat his hard cock and also looking forward to him pushing me to my limits by forcing his cock down my throat. I’m also looking forward to him teasing my pussy with all the toys we have getting me so horny to take his hard cock deep in my mouth and down my throat.

I like being a pig slut to my master and his cock slave for tonight it’s going to be a fun night tonight and enjoy being his complete submissive.

ESub xx"

I hate the Pig Slut Gutter Slut terminology. Sounds degrading.

I'm not quite sure what you're expecting from you're post.

I certainly dont get "I'm a Doctor " comment.

over a year ago

Thats the whole point of it as it's part if humiliation degrading play and after we have our sessions we always ensure aftercare is carried out. I am not looking to achieve anything from the post I just felt like posting it it's a free country after all. As for the doctor statement I am simply pointing out that it isn't out of boredom and is actually a play I enjoy to have that release and escape from the world and difficult times we are having.

over a year ago

"Thats the whole point of it as it's part if humiliation degrading play and after we have our sessions we always ensure aftercare is carried out. I am not looking to achieve anything from the post I just felt like posting it it's a free country after all. As for the doctor statement I am simply pointing out that it isn't out of boredom and is actually a play I enjoy to have that release and escape from the world and difficult times we are having. "

Yeah, I understand the theory behind it.

I think posting on a public forum whether you agree with it or not, you will always leave yourself open to be judged,I wouldn’t say you’re less welcomed.

I also think you’re post is a bit “random”.

Nice avatar pic ...Enjoy.

over a year ago

"People always post random stuff on this forum so why can't I. I am not offended at all there are more worrying issues to be more concerned about. I would say it is judging as people are judging that I must be bored and making that assumption when actually I am a doctor working on the frontline day in day out and this is my way of releasing and escaping from the scary world. "

What were you escaping from before the virus?

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

If that’s what you enjoy crack on... not sure about the Dr statement though and the relevance

over a year ago

Sounds like you had a good time. Who else is jealous lol

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Are you still a professional photographer too ?

over a year ago

Yes I do that in the weekends when I can to help out hubby when it is really busy but it is mainly him that deals with the clients and events.

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Sounds like he needs another lackey now you're working day in day out

over a year ago

And why would he when he can't work and all weddings are cancelled for this year. I have had to do extra shifts to help cover this pandemic like every other jet worker out there.

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"And why would he when he can't work and all weddings are cancelled for this year. I have had to do extra shifts to help cover this pandemic like every other jet worker out there. "

over a year ago

I think you created the post too seek attention to you're elusive BDSM sex life.What would you expect others to do..give you a round of applause.it merely looks like a verification.

You show disapproval at comments that differ from you.

The Doctor comment is like the wild card.

I really dont think you are a Doctor at all...I would presume someone who holds that status would have a more understanding due to their medical profession.

This is just my opinion and like you, free country and all.

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

What exactly where you hoping to gain from this post OP? You sound very angsty from your replies. People have opinions, which can be expressed on here within forum rules. BDSM is very niche, snapping at people for not getting what you are into, Dr or Not" is not going to help.

Personally anything degrading I don't understand, from either a giving or receiving point.

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"I’m going to be worshiping my masters cock and letting him do as he wishes to me with using rope to bound my hands together while I deep throat his hard cock and also looking forward to him pushing me to my limits by forcing his cock down my throat. I’m also looking forward to him teasing my pussy with all the toys we have getting me so horny to take his hard cock deep in my mouth and down my throat.

ESub xx"

Ats magic hen, any chance you can pick me up a loaf?

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

As much as i love men i will never worship them or call them master and can never quite get my head around those who do.

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

"As much as i love men i will never worship them or call them master and can never quite get my head around those who do."

Its because we are superior to woman ...let's face Italy species that has not mastered peeing standing up...really hasn't came far

over a year ago

"As much as i love men i will never worship them or call them master and can never quite get my head around those who do.

Its because we are superior to woman ...let's face Italy species that has not mastered peeing standing up...really hasn't came far "

We've mastered predictive texting though..."Italy = it a" ?

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

"As much as i love men i will never worship them or call them master and can never quite get my head around those who do.

Its because we are superior to woman ...let's face Italy species that has not mastered peeing standing up...really hasn't came far

We've mastered predictive texting though..."Italy = it a" ?"

Fat thumbs ....and you know what they say about a guy with fat thumbs.....

Fat gloves.

over a year ago

I’m not a huge fan of the “ Pig Slut “ genre . If she’s happy to be called such she’s a minger with no self asteem . If not he’s a self centred bully ?

over a year ago

"And why would he when he can't work and all weddings are cancelled for this year. I have had to do extra shifts to help cover this pandemic like every other jet worker out there. "

Jet worker?

By *ootall2920Man
over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

ESub xx"

Enjoy.

By *orny_in_LeithMan
over a year ago

Leith Edinburgh

"Sounds degrading"... Errrrr I think that is the point, it's supposed to be, sounds great! lol

By *othardandfreeMan
over a year ago

.here and there

"And why would he when he can't work and all weddings are cancelled for this year. I have had to do extra shifts to help cover this pandemic like every other jet worker out there.

Jet worker?"

People still need their car washed you know. Nothing worse than corona bonnet.

Post new Message to Thread