Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

yes please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *__KMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

No. Well, only if medically necessary. But personally, no. Not fond of cut guys, never wanna be cut. Risk of loss of sensation outweighs any alleged benefits.

over a year ago

"No. Well, only if medically necessary. But personally, no. Not fond of cut guys, never wanna be cut. Risk of loss of sensation outweighs any alleged benefits."

Ah, just wondering never experienced 1 up close and personal lol..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ah, just wondering never experienced 1 up close and personal lol.."

Well willing to let you experience mine if that helps clear up a mystery? :p

over a year ago

deffo circumsized for me xxxxx penny

By *adgeeMan
over a year ago

Sw Scotland

Yes

over a year ago

had both and not noticed any diference in performance....but circumsised is supposed to be a cleaner cock...

over a year ago

You will find out soon enough ! X

over a year ago

yummmmmmm i'm hungry now!!!!

over a year ago

Half ten x

over a year ago

well i am ten inches and circumsized so if eny one needs some help ie looking tasting and fucking please feel free to mail me lol

over a year ago

Will pass cheers lol

over a year ago

indeedy do ...sharp!

over a year ago

This thread would not appear on Israeli fab !

By *__KMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"had both and not noticed any diference in performance....but circumsised is supposed to be a cleaner cock... "

A guy who can't wash his uncircumcised cock doesn't deserve a foreskin

over a year ago

Well said sir

over a year ago

Mmmm circumcised is so much more yummy

over a year ago

As nature intended here ! Lol

over a year ago

Knife doon there???? Wouldnt see me for dust

over a year ago

Defo better cut like me

over a year ago

"Defo better cut like me "

tehee mr ah i feel a firemans lift coming on lol..x

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

Much prefer uncut and have never come across a man who hasn't been very clean. No difference in taste though! lol

over a year ago

Lol any time tease lol are you getting ma pmail

over a year ago

Just a wee note of confusion, I know that there are medical conditions and personal choices ect but on religious grounds if god wanted you to chop off the end of your nob, would he not have just made you without one? Can't really see how it would make a difference other than killing a bit of sensitivity so could be handy for all those who are a wee touch.......premature but for us tbh It wouldnt make us meet someone though it would stop us either. Lou and lokie x X x

over a year ago

"Lol any time tease lol are you getting ma pmail "

Ah kidding I deleted my mail box thingy,, ur going in the cage lolxx

over a year ago

Yes am going in the cage this god so training like mad but ma other fight is on youtube tease when you back up the gym

By *ocksmithMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Ladies in general seem to prefer the fact that im circumcised,perhaps coz it is indeed somewhat more hygenic and perhaps has a better look

over a year ago

i am cut and some of the meets i have had have never seen or sucked a cut cock

she says its nice so i cant grumble as i know no different

over a year ago

"Ladies in general seem to prefer the fact that im circumcised,perhaps coz it is indeed somewhat more hygenic and perhaps has a better look"

That's really not accepted in the medical world these days. For god's sake, non-religious circumcision was initiated in the 19th century as a cure for masturbation!

Undertaking non-therapeutic surgery on children (who cannot give consent) is in my opinion abusive. If adults want to consent to non-therapeutic circumcision then of course that's entirely their call. Good luck to them!

From the Human Rights Act (2000), incorporated from the articles of the European Convention on Human Rights:

Article 3: “No one shall be subjected to torture or to inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment”.

Article 5(1): “Everyone has the right to liberty and security of the person”.

Article 8: “Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life” except for the “protection of health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others”.

Article 9(1): “Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion”.

Article 9(2): “Freedom to manifest one’s religion or beliefs shall be subject only to such limitations as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society in the interests of public safety, for the protection of public order, health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others”.

Of course it's entirely subjective as to what looks or feels better. Physiologically the foreskin does have a number of functions. Just seems crazy to me to chop it off without a medical indication. The articles above would strike me as having the potential to make non-therapeutic circumcision in children unlawful.

over a year ago

i used to have no strong opinion or preference until i moved to the usa where it seems to be done almost as a matter of course, across religious, ethnic and cultural divides. every guy i slept with there was cut and none of them complained of a loss of sensation or even an increase in saensation. i know much prefer cut, i like the feel of it and i like the look of it. simples

xx

over a year ago

" every guy i slept with there was cut and none of them complained of a loss of sensation or even an increase in saensation."

How would they know if they had a loss in sensation if they were cut as a child? They'd have nothing to compare it to.

Anatomically, if you remove a whole load of sensitive nerve endings (which only exist in the foreskin) then the sensation will be different.

The experiences of adults who get cut are really very varied.

By *trapon1981TV/TS
over a year ago

Balloch / Dumbarton

I recently had a circumcision and I can honestly say the difference is significant. I appreciate that everyone's experiences vary but for me personally I find my penis far more sensitive and enjoy all forms of sex so much more than I did before.

Again, just my personal experience x

over a year ago

"initiated in the 19th century as a cure for masturbation. "

That's just wrong, if I ever invent a time machine, thats my first stop, just skelp the rocket that thought that one up!

over a year ago

" every guy i slept with there was cut and none of them complained of a loss of sensation or even an increase in saensation.

How would they know if they had a loss in sensation if they were cut as a child? They'd have nothing to compare it to.

Anatomically, if you remove a whole load of sensitive nerve endings (which only exist in the foreskin) then the sensation will be different.

The experiences of adults who get cut are really very varied. "

quite a few of them were cut when they were adults as they were surrounded by male friends and peers who were already cut. so in fact they did indeed have grounds for comparison

over a year ago

Eh, need to point out even if children cannot consent, if their parents give consent then its not a) illegal or b) abusive under the terms of the law. Thats not just for circumcision but treatment in general. It would be up to the doctor doing the procedure to decide if the child can consent or not.

over a year ago

"Eh, need to point out even if children cannot consent, if their parents give consent then its not a) illegal or b) abusive under the terms of the law. Thats not just for circumcision but treatment in general. It would be up to the doctor doing the procedure to decide if the child can consent or not."

If it was as clear cut as that then your logic would suggest that female circumcision should be legal too.

over a year ago

"Eh, need to point out even if children cannot consent, if their parents give consent then its not a) illegal or b) abusive under the terms of the law. Thats not just for circumcision but treatment in general. It would be up to the doctor doing the procedure to decide if the child can consent or not.

If it was as clear cut as that then your logic would suggest that female circumcision should be legal too. "

Couldnt agree more but then you'd have known that lol ...uncut may look 'prettier' but not so nice to play with ....so I have heard

over a year ago

"I recently had a circumcision and I can honestly say the difference is significant. I appreciate that everyone's experiences vary but for me personally I find my penis far more sensitive and enjoy all forms of sex so much more than I did before.

Again, just my personal experience x"

Would imagine that yes, the sensation would be heightened initially however, only because your not used to that part being exposed, would have thought that after a time the sensation would ebb....but what would i know lol i dont have a penis lol

over a year ago

"Ladies in general seem to prefer the fact that im circumcised,perhaps coz it is indeed somewhat more hygenic and perhaps has a better look

That's really not accepted in the medical world these days. For god's sake, non-religious circumcision was initiated in the 19th century as a cure for masturbation!

Undertaking non-therapeutic surgery on children (who cannot give consent) is in my opinion abusive. If adults want to consent to non-therapeutic circumcision then of course that's entirely their call. Good luck to them!

From the Human Rights Act (2000), incorporated from the articles of the European Convention on Human Rights:

Article 3: “No one shall be subjected to torture or to inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment”.

Article 5(1): “Everyone has the right to liberty and security of the person”.

Article 8: “Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life” except for the “protection of health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others”.

Article 9(1): “Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion”.

Article 9(2): “Freedom to manifest one’s religion or beliefs shall be subject only to such limitations as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society in the interests of public safety, for the protection of public order, health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others”.

Of course it's entirely subjective as to what looks or feels better. Physiologically the foreskin does have a number of functions. Just seems crazy to me to chop it off without a medical indication. The articles above would strike me as having the potential to make non-therapeutic circumcision in children unlawful. "

You go boy! Well said

over a year ago

M not does anyone want to see ? Lol

over a year ago

It has become a matter of course in some countries such as the usa mainly due to religious teachings. The fact is that when this was started there was very little in the way of personnal hygiene in the middle east from whence it originates. Disease was rife and in order to alleviate some of this the religeous zellits of the time introduced removal of the foreskin which reduced the risk of disease for the reproductive organs. You could probably even make a case for it up to 100 years ago. But with modern sanitation, hot water, soaps and medicine it would b hard to make a case outwith a religious one. Keeping it clean and hygenic is not really a problem and although some may try to make this argument in defence, if you really think about it, it is an outdated, defunct, religious ceremony and failing sound medical reasons really is just mutilation. I certainly chose not to have my boys done, but if later in life they choose to, then its their choice not mine.

By *orteMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Not many adult guys go from one to another so like that embarrasing name or sticky oot ears I blame the parents.Not much point worrying

Ladies whatever floats your boat.

My (uncut) type has always given me lots of pleasure.

over a year ago

Been circumcised since I was a kid do know no different but all my partners have loved it and I still love how it feels and they have all said I am able to go for much longer than other partners.

over a year ago

I have been circumsized since I was a kid and my ex loved it. Altho her wanking me without lube was a big no as it did hurt but she told everytime I penetrated her it would heighten the sensation and I was her first circumsized cock she ever had

over a year ago

"Been circumcised since I was a kid do know no different but all my partners have loved it and I still love how it feels and they have all said I am able to go for much longer than other partners."

Because it is less sensitive?

By *ndrew MannMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I needed to get it done a couple years ago when I was around 35 for medical reasons. Knocked out getting it done but its uncomfortable afterwards, it effects all guys differently, I still even now get the odd twinge but there is no lack of sensation at all, in fact it had only added to the sensations I have and my orgasms now are way beyond what I ever used to feel, really runs through my whole body.

As far as I know the NHS will only do it for medical reasons but I guess going private you could ask for it. Would I recommend it, well I had no option so the individual would have to make that call.

over a year ago

Can you imagine if that were your job....be like ah well, another day another foreskin pmsl

over a year ago

That is of course, superseded by whether something is illegal or not. As far as I am aware, female circumcision is illegal in the UK regardless of age, male circumcision is not. As the law currently stands, parents can consent for a child to be circumcised, unless the child objected and then the treating doctor would have to decide if the child is capable of consenting (or withholding consent in this case).

over a year ago

So you have heard? You are welcome to try mine and make your own mind up

By *l_and_geeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Well I am one of the few who has enjoyed the best of both worlds. had the op done at 21 as cock kept growing and foreskin didn't! If ya know pain then you know a burst foreskin ooyah!!

In the experiences I've had a number of partners have commented on my cut status, it seems that a good number of women had never had before. Some said better some said it made no difference so think it's simply a matter of preference for ladies and nothing else.

One thing though, I enjoy my cut status and don't intend to go back!

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

can see the medical need for it but dont think it really makes a difference to the performance of said penis .

over a year ago

Cut here and every girl i been with loved it most actually say they prefer come have a try lol merchant city here

Post new Message to Thread