Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Lanarkshire train chaos

Jump to newest

By *olly Gentle Giant OP   Man
over a year ago

Glenrothes

Good old scotrail. Chaos reins at motherwell station. Any fabbers caught up in the chaos. Apparently someone threatening to jump of a bridge near bellshill - holytown

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Good old scotrail. Chaos reins at motherwell station. Any fabbers caught up in the chaos. Apparently someone threatening to jump of a bridge near bellshill - holytown"

Not caught up in it but did pass it about an hour ago road closed off and trains all stopped

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Good old scotrail. Chaos reins at motherwell station. Any fabbers caught up in the chaos. Apparently someone threatening to jump of a bridge near bellshill - holytown"

Why is a jumper Scotrails fault??

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"Good old scotrail. Chaos reins at motherwell station. Any fabbers caught up in the chaos. Apparently someone threatening to jump of a bridge near bellshill - holytown

Why is a jumper Scotrails fault?? "

over a year ago

Its sad that someone feels thats the only way out. But its even sadder for the poor driver thats got to live with the image for the rest of his life and the family that will live with it also..

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Its sad that someone feels thats the only way out. But its even sadder for the poor driver thats got to live with the image for the rest of his life and the family that will live with it also.."

This is so true my friends a train driver and it happend to him years ago hes never been the same guy since that fatefull day

over a year ago

police are everywere ast new srevenson near the coral bookies 6 police motors and an ambulance at 9pm wen i was coming home

over a year ago

Scotrail own the brides perhaps

By *andG4moreCouple
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

"Scotrail own the brides perhaps"

oh us this a new service they are offering. the new scotrail wedding service its bound not to come of the rails could be the slogan lol.

On a serious note though never good when folks feel they have to end it all. ive had to recover quite a few bodies of people that ended their lives. not nice.

Hope it all comes to a satisfactory ending.

By *olly Gentle Giant OP   Man
over a year ago

Glenrothes

just to clarify - my gripe is the lack of congingency planning for when things go wrong.

ok not scotrail fault for a jumper but they know and expect things to go wrong - like train failures, points failures, signals etc.

my point is not what has happened but the very poor customer care. no station staff to be seen etc.

platform announcer saying to get on a train only for train stay to say get off etc. utter confusion

over a year ago

"just to clarify - my gripe is the lack of congingency planning for when things go wrong.

ok not scotrail fault for a jumper but they know and expect things to go wrong - like train failures, points failures, signals etc.

P

my point is not what has happened but the very poor customer care. no station staff to be seen etc.

platform announcer saying to get on a train only for train stay to say get off etc. utter confusion

"

are you serious????

Someone thinks bout topping themselves and you bleat on about contingency plans....!!!

over a year ago

Maybe the Guy wanted to get himself back on Track ?

Buboo

over a year ago

Theres an easier option in asking for 2 Halves to Glasga Central

Buboo

Post new Message to Thread