Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Biker help!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Got a puncter yestrday, any one know if anywhere's open tday to get it repaired? Glasgow area....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

try national tyres , or if you can get wheel off yourself normally little tyre places will normally try help you out

over a year ago

if and when you get it fixed may i suggest you inject that stuff into your tyres. ive got it in my beemers tyres but cant remember what its called. any punctures show up as a pink spot. i got a huge nail in my back tyre last year whilst in holland. pulled out the nail and it immediately sealed its self and to date no probs.

over a year ago

u dont wonna put that stuff in as it fuck's the tyre if u decied to get the puntcher fixed let me no if u are still needing it done i run a motoryccle garage thank u

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks guys, back tyre's as flat as a pancake... I know Cooper bro's do it at newmains....so that'll do nicely! But thanks again boys!

Kit xx

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"if and when you get it fixed may i suggest you inject that stuff into your tyres. ive got it in my beemers tyres but cant remember what its called. any punctures show up as a pink spot. i got a huge nail in my back tyre last year whilst in holland. pulled out the nail and it immediately sealed its self and to date no probs."
tyre seal is only ment as a quick fix for upto a week and really shouldnt be used as a cure all its actually wrote on the tins be careful out there folks

over a year ago

doesnt it also affect a wheels balance?

when i get a new front tyre fitted if i dont get it balanced i get a range of 30mph where my bike is unridable due to vibration.

two types of puncture repair. go for the mushroom inside repair.

i had a puncture on fri but cos the tyre only had a few hundred miles left on it bought a new one and fittedd it on sat and its now got 200 miles on it courtesy of a trip to whitby.

crap weather today round here hope i can get out tomorrow.

what bike you got kitkatt?

Post new Message to Thread