Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Fun in the woods

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So was talking to a friend about this. So we got watched of a guy in the woods before lock down near allow. Was wondering if anyone has a good walk in the woods in Ayrshire near galston for when the lock down is over.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So was talking to a friend about this. So we got watched of a guy in the woods before lock down near allow. Was wondering if anyone has a good walk in the woods in Ayrshire near galston for when the lock down is over."

I have no idea what the OP is on about. If this was school (back in the day) then you would get 100 lines to do.

over a year ago

I'm out.

By *iimonMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Hahahahaha

I'm not sure myself. I'm defo up for (straight) fun in the woods and the wind gram is great for it. (Not at the visitors centre)

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

"So was talking to a friend about this. So we got watched of a guy in the woods before lock down near allow. Was wondering if anyone has a good walk in the woods in Ayrshire near galston for when the lock down is over."

And for those of us who speak English?

By *ink-KameraMan
over a year ago

Livingston

"So was talking to a friend about this. So we got watched of a guy in the woods before lock down near allow. Was wondering if anyone has a good walk in the woods in Ayrshire near galston for when the lock down is over.

"

I believe the OP is regaling us with a tale of when he went down to the woods, not for a picnic, and was joined upon his journey by a friend whose sex is currently undisclosed. Whilst on this walk in the woods it seems the OP did partake of some adult themed fun and while doing so spotted a 3rd party watching this play. The OP seemed to have enjoyed the fact he and his frhadend (Whose sex is still undisclosed) a given a free adult performance and is looking for similar locations near Galston in Ayrshire so he may perchance once again regale some fellow outdoor fan's

over a year ago

Thought was quite clear what he meant tbh

over a year ago

"So was talking to a friend about this. So we got watched of a guy in the woods before lock down near allow. Was wondering if anyone has a good walk in the woods in Ayrshire near galston for when the lock down is over.

I believe the OP is regaling us with a tale of when he went down to the woods, not for a picnic, and was joined upon his journey by a friend whose sex is currently undisclosed. Whilst on this walk in the woods it seems the OP did partake of some adult themed fun and while doing so spotted a 3rd party watching this play. The OP seemed to have enjoyed the fact he and his frhadend (Whose sex is still undisclosed) a given a free adult performance and is looking for similar locations near Galston in Ayrshire so he may perchance once again regale some fellow outdoor fan's"

thanks for clearing that up

By *ncognito!Woman
over a year ago

falkirk

"Thought was quite clear what he meant tbh "

Must be an Ayrshire thing

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

" Was wondering if anyone has a good walk in the woods in Ayrshire near Galston for when the lock down is over."

Lanfine?

over a year ago

"Thought was quite clear what he meant tbh

Must be an Ayrshire thing "

Nah just some guys trying to be superior

By *ink-KameraMan
over a year ago

Livingston

"……………...

Nah just some guys trying to be superior"

I wasn't trying to be superior, I think some were trying to make fun of the OP's poor language in the original post I simply tried to make a funny post to try and maybe make someone smile during these hard times

over a year ago

"……………...

Nah just some guys trying to be superior I wasn't trying to be superior, I think some were trying to make fun of the OP's poor language in the original post I simply tried to make a funny post to try and maybe make someone smile during these hard times"

over a year ago

"……………...

Nah just some guys trying to be superior I wasn't trying to be superior, I think some were trying to make fun of the OP's poor language in the original post I simply tried to make a funny post to try and maybe make someone smile during these hard times"

Cleared it up for me and gave me a smile

By *ncognito!Woman
over a year ago

falkirk

"Thought was quite clear what he meant tbh

Must be an Ayrshire thing

Nah just some guys trying to be superior"

Nah I don’t roll that way

Post new Message to Thread