Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

People still meeting.

Jump to newest

By *tarburst babydoll OP   Man
over a year ago

Dingwall

When I logged in this morning in the updates I noticed quite a few people had posted verifications. Some of these were for meeting in person so why are fab allowing this if it is against their rules to meet at this time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"When I logged in this morning in the updates I noticed quite a few people had posted verifications. Some of these were for meeting in person so why are fab allowing this if it is against their rules to meet at this time"

Are you sure?

I thought that option had been disabled for now

By *outhside42Man
over a year ago

shawlands

Could it be verifications for online meets?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

There a few on my updates too but all are cam verifications

over a year ago

I've seen some too. I was told they could be old meetings for users who've perhaps rejoined and want their old verifications back.

over a year ago

Dingwall

"Could it be verifications for online meets? "

No they are for meeting in person.

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Probably historic meets

over a year ago

I have been asked to meet, last night was the latest.

over a year ago

"Could it be verifications for online meets?

No they are for meeting in person. "

Was sure admin have disabled the function to verify by meeting

By *macunninglinguistMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Perhaps they met in the queue at Aldi?

over a year ago

"I have been asked to meet, last night was the latest."

Are you reporting these requests?

over a year ago

"I have been asked to meet, last night was the latest.

Are you reporting these requests? "

I was asked just the other day i reported which is something id normally just block ..but think was pointless as a friend has said his profile is still active ..so not sure if admin give a warning or not

over a year ago

Quite a lot of single guys still looking and had 2 chats with couples that were looking for meets and actually blocked me after I berated them a little.

1 of them had been posting statuses calling out folk for meeting.

Doublethink in action.

over a year ago

If it bothers you or you need clarification on what the site condones, speak to Admin.

It's stupid but as mentioned there are the odd one or two that are historic.

I've seen ones though which seem to look like they've been in the last fortnight.

Plain stupid

By *tsallthesame77Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Had several messages looking for meets in last few days

By *elly72Woman
over a year ago

glasgow

There are a lot still looking for in person meets just now

over a year ago

"When I logged in this morning in the updates I noticed quite a few people had posted verifications. Some of these were for meeting in person so why are fab allowing this if it is against their rules to meet at this time"

Unfortunately some people don't think the rules apply to them . It has been quite evident on the forums of late that the rules are open to interpretation.

over a year ago

"There are a lot still looking for in person meets just now "

If they don't follow government rules why would they follow Fab rules.

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

"When I logged in this morning in the updates I noticed quite a few people had posted verifications. Some of these were for meeting in person so why are fab allowing this if it is against their rules to meet at this time

Unfortunately some people don't think the rules apply to them . It has been quite evident on the forums of late that the rules are open to interpretation. "

I think there is a slight difference between driving your car to walk a dog away from everyone else to purposely meeting other people though

By *oldswarriorMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"There are a lot still looking for in person meets just now

If they don't follow government rules why would they follow Fab rules. "

Totally agree with this. The people of fab are just a tiny minority of the UK population.

Posting on here with the best intentions won't get the Majority of people to listen.

Like someone has said if not on here they will find another platform for communication to arrange meets.

All you can do is refuse and report anybody looking to meet.

Thats it unfortunately.

over a year ago

"When I logged in this morning in the updates I noticed quite a few people had posted verifications. Some of these were for meeting in person so why are fab allowing this if it is against their rules to meet at this time

Unfortunately some people don't think the rules apply to them . It has been quite evident on the forums of late that the rules are open to interpretation.

I think there is a slight difference between driving your car to walk a dog away from everyone else to purposely meeting other people though "

So why can't people go to there second homes in the country and still stay away from others, why can't families picnic in parks as long as they keep away from others, please tell me the difference.

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

I think there is a slight difference between driving your car to walk a dog away from everyone else to purposely meeting other people though

So why can't people go to there second homes in the country and still stay away from others, why can't families picnic in parks as long as they keep away from others, please tell me the difference. "

Ahaha if you do not see the difference between people who don't live together meeting for sex to someone walking their dogs on their own then that is not my problem.

FYI - I am staying home, not seeing anyone including my elderly parents. I am only walking my dog from the house and try to stay away from others. The only time I'm in the car is for food shopping if I can't get a delivery. So I am following the 'rules'

over a year ago

Blocked and reported the first one, just told the latest one we arent meeting til after lockdown.

By *ouplefor funCouple
over a year ago

near kilmarnock

We dont know whats worse got asked last week for a meet but also wanted Russian Roulette into the bargan bare back!!!! WTF is that about xx

over a year ago

So why can't people go to there second homes in the country and still stay away from others, why can't families picnic in parks as long as they keep away from others, please tell me the difference.

Ahaha if you do not see the difference between people who don't live together meeting for sex to someone walking their dogs on their own then that is not my problem.

FYI - I am staying home, not seeing anyone including my elderly parents. I am only walking my dog from the house and try to stay away from others. The only time I'm in the car is for food shopping if I can't get a delivery. So I am following the 'rules'"

Sry _ede you misunderstood me twice, I was not accusing you or anyone else breaking rules and secondly my question was meant as , what's the difference between dog walkERS following the rule of just going out as a necessary thing, once is OK but 3 plus times in my opinion is breaking the rules, my point was if dog walkers think walking multiple times a day is OK as they are doing it away from people why can't people go to there second homes or why can't people picnic in isolated spots. Ps for the record I never brought dog walking up again , I just said people are not following rules . Why would they follow any rules when they openly admit breaking life saving rules.

Apologies again for thinking I was directing my point to you, merely reply to your post. X

over a year ago

"Could it be verifications for online meets?

No they are for meeting in person. "

There are some in my updates too (different area). Meeting in person. Typical fab...zero consistency.

By *mmixtapeCouple
over a year ago

middle earth

We keep getting asked to meet,but we are just autoblocking them

over a year ago

We got asked for bare back recently too... straight into it, a picture of "them" both and asking for bare back fun... presume it was the same people...

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"We got asked for bare back recently too... straight into it, a picture of "them" both and asking for bare back fun... presume it was the same people... "

I reckon this must be same ones who messaged us yesterday

K

over a year ago

Must have just messaged a load of couples in the hope that someone would be up for unsafe sex

over a year ago

Feckin madness in these times

There are some fuck wits out there

This is not over by a long shot

Think of the NHS and key workers and stay home stay safe.

If you think you need out and are above the rules go out and help the community join key workers to help

Somehow don't think Thell be just as keen at the prospect.

over a year ago

Loophole for a meet :

Mutual masturbation with a six feet gap

By *macunninglinguistMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Loophole for a meet :

Mutual masturbation with a six feet gap "

*At work, with a family member, at the shops, the chemist or in public whilst exercising. It's not essential otherwise.

over a year ago

Dingwall

"Probably historic meets "

When the verification start "met with this guy last night" I don't think it's historic

over a year ago

"Probably historic meets

When the verification start "met with this guy last night" I don't think it's historic"

point it out to admin and let them deal with it

By *exmadcouple42Couple
over a year ago

Home

"Must have just messaged a load of couples in the hope that someone would be up for unsafe sex "

Think they have as just got one, we don't do bareback or meet privately especially not now so no luck. Taking a chance with the virus and unsafe sex, ffs

over a year ago

Seen at least 2 updates tonight from single guys looking to meet tonight.wtf?

By *exmadcouple42Couple
over a year ago

Home

[Removed by poster at 12/04/20 22:21:29]

By *exmadcouple42Couple
over a year ago

Home

Think some are either so desperate or think they won't get the virus. Unreal. .

over a year ago

Judging by the amount of folk out and about today when I was coming home from work folk just dont give a toss.

Crazy!!

By *exmadcouple42Couple
over a year ago

Home

"Judging by the amount of folk out and about today when I was coming home from work folk just dont give a toss.

Crazy!!"

Yes our next door neighbour had visitors, few guys round for beers and bbq, i said my bit.

Yes seems when the suns out a bit it fries their brain cells

over a year ago

"Loophole for a meet :

Mutual masturbation with a six feet gap

*At work, with a family member, at the shops, the chemist or in public whilst exercising. It's not essential otherwise. "

Ok mutual wank six feet apart in the crisp aisle at Sainsbury’s- there ye go !!!!!!

By *ill-Ian KissesCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere over there

"Must have just messaged a load of couples in the hope that someone would be up for unsafe sex "

Think we had the same couple

Millie

over a year ago

Sad if no respect for there own life not really going to respect you in anyway. Can do without that kind. Life is tough just now for everyone. More important things than a quick fuck. As this is all there looking for. Some really need to grow up.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

At a guess not meeting is an advisory a website cant tell you what you can and cant do

By *bcums3Couple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

"We got asked for bare back recently too... straight into it, a picture of "them" both and asking for bare back fun... presume it was the same people...

I reckon this must be same ones who messaged us yesterday

K"

I’m also thinking it’s the same ones that messaged us last night too same message

over a year ago

I get messaged for meets too, aye I will break lockdown and get black listed after nae bother

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

I reported a couple of profiles but they are still active. One was looking for drugs to be dropped off and when I later clicked on the profile it simply said that I’d blocked them or they blocked me after I reported it

It looks like the whole covid19 report function on here is merely a PR stunt and nothing more than propaganda

Speak soon. I suppose I’ll be facing a timeout now for speaking against the regime

over a year ago

I think there is a slight difference between driving your car to walk a dog away from everyone else to purposely meeting other people though "

FFS.....are we back on Crufts again!?

over a year ago

Just got idiots wanting to meet and accommodate and pick me up are some people nuts

Post new Message to Thread