Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

All cabinets need re stocked now and then lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who was it? Didnt one resign cos he didnt want to fire his workers as boris told him to do it? I like the way he didnt want to fire them so instead he resigned there.

By *V-AliceTV/TS
over a year ago

Ayr

For the same reason a dog licks its bollocks.

Either that, or he was told to - which is a lot worse.

over a year ago

"Who was it? Didnt one resign cos he didnt want to fire his workers as boris told him to do it? I like the way he didnt want to fire them so instead he resigned there."
It was sajid who did it there.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"For not agreeing with him? His cabinet is getting empty "

Doesn't really matter if the lizard overlords reshuffle. Even the least worst Tory is fucking horrendous.

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

All PM's do this nothing to do with party,I woulsd have thought it was common knowledge

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

why did boris not fire andrew sabisky after what came out today about his views

why on earth did no.10 no condemn him about basically wait 10 hrs to let him fall on his own sword....

what on earth does it say about the people who cummings yet again is employing around him!!!

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Like him or not, he has the mandate of the people, and people in goverment should just get behind him.

If he messes the whole lot up, or makes a success of it, shouldnt be a concern of anyone in government, hes shown he is doing what the people democratically want, if thats to flush the country down the toilet then they should do it. Otherwise its not democracy.

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"Like him or not, he has the mandate of the people, and people in goverment should just get behind him.

If he messes the whole lot up, or makes a success of it, shouldnt be a concern of anyone in government, hes shown he is doing what the people democratically want, if thats to flush the country down the toilet then they should do it. Otherwise its not democracy."

Very true

By *ony 2016Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

"why did boris not fire andrew sabisky after what came out today about his views

why on earth did no.10 no condemn him about basically wait 10 hrs to let him fall on his own sword....

what on earth does it say about the people who cummings yet again is employing around him!!!"

. It appears as though Sabisky was a Cummings appointment, does Johnson have the authority to sack someone appointed by Cummings ?

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

Boris worries me

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Sabisky resigned. Not sacked .

over a year ago

"why did boris not fire andrew sabisky after what came out today about his views

what on earth does it say about the people who cummings yet again is employing around him!!!. It appears as though Sabisky was a Cummings appointment, does Johnson have the authority to sack someone appointed by Cummings ? "

Cummings is an advisor only it’s up to boris who he sacks or takes on besides Sabisky resigned

By *V-AliceTV/TS
over a year ago

Ayr

"Sabisky resigned. Not sacked ."

True. But the fact he was hired in the first place; even that he was considered fit to advise the government, indicates a lack of care. As does the fact he wasn't fired.

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Better to resign and walk as opposed to resigning an hanging around for 5 months lol.And if the tories are daft to have hired him in the first place as a junior advisor what does it say about the Labour Party for hiring their worst leader ever!. A leader who campaigned for a disgusting anti Semitic mural not to be taken down

over a year ago

"Better to resign and walk as opposed to resigning an hanging around for 5 months lol.And if the tories are daft to have hired him in the first place as a junior advisor what does it say about the Labour Party for hiring their worst leader ever!. A leader who campaigned for a disgusting anti Semitic mural not to be taken down "

It is astonishing how you always try to twist any topic back to hating Corbyn. I think everybody knows by this point you don't like him.

Well, good news. On 4th April there will be a new Labour leader. Then you can transfer all your hatred to him or her instead.

What was this thread about again?

over a year ago

Also speaking on Tuesday, Business Minister Kwasi Kwarteng said Mr Sabisky's alleged remarks had been "racist" and "totally unacceptable".

Asked how Mr Sabisky had been selected, Mr Kwarteng replied: "I've no idea what the process is. That's not my remit. I think it's unfortunate that he was hired".

"I think we should prevent racists coming into No 10 or wherever he was working. I think we do need to look at these processes," he told BBC Radio 5 Live, adding that it was "time to move on".

Looks like Kwasi asking questions about it .

Careful Kwasi theyll come for you next

over a year ago

"Boris worries me"
Yes me too, the queen could fire him I heard.

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"Boris worries meYes me too, the queen could fire him I heard."
What exactly worries you about him?

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

what on earth does it say about the people who cummings yet again is employing around him!!!"

Totally agree with you Fabio. He shouldn’t have been employed, whoever did employ him should be removed and the fact that No 10 wouldn’t disagree with anything the arse said is shocking!

over a year ago

"Boris worries meYes me too, the queen could fire him I heard.What exactly worries you about him?"
It would be over his well being and fanaticism.

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

"Like him or not, he has the mandate of the people, and people in goverment should just get behind him.

If he messes the whole lot up, or makes a success of it, shouldnt be a concern of anyone in government, hes shown he is doing what the people democratically want, if thats to flush the country down the toilet then they should do it. Otherwise its not democracy."

If He messes the country up no one should concern themselves about it?

Righto

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"Boris worries meYes me too, the queen could fire him I heard.What exactly worries you about him?It would be over his well being and fanaticism."
What fanaticism would that be? you are not explaining yourself very well.

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

"For not agreeing with him? His cabinet is getting empty "

Nobody can disagree with him. You start with the Cabinet by sacking anyone who argues with you. You instill gear.

All bad managers surround themselves with yes men.

Then you control the press. Things like selective press briefings and minimising any independent opinion.

Then you politically select the judiciary and civil service.

How else can you centralise power without boundaries?

over a year ago

"Boris worries meYes me too, the queen could fire him I heard.What exactly worries you about him?It would be over his well being and fanaticism.What fanaticism would that be? you are not explaining yourself very well. "

I'd be more worried about Johnson's track record of lying and incompetence.

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

what on earth does it say about the people who cummings yet again is employing around him!!!. It appears as though Sabisky was a Cummings appointment, does Johnson have the authority to sack someone appointed by Cummings ? "

Cummings' authority is derived purely from the position the Prime Minister has given him.

He has no official function at all.

That is why he would have to appear at the Tribunal of Javid's assistant who was sacked by Cummings. It is all his responsibility.

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

"Boris worries meYes me too, the queen could fire him I heard.What exactly worries you about him?"

He is a liar, changes position to suit himself, spends public money for self- aggrandisement, does not take responsibility for his actions and has no regard for the spirit or the letter of the law.

over a year ago

"Boris worries meYes me too, the queen could fire him I heard.What exactly worries you about him?

He is a liar, changes position to suit himself, spends public money for self- aggrandisement, does not take responsibility for his actions and has no regard for the spirit or the letter of the law."

Yes I was about to almost say the same as well.

By *ony 2016Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

"Better to resign and walk as opposed to resigning an hanging around for 5 months lol.And if the tories are daft to have hired him in the first place as a junior advisor what does it say about the Labour Party for hiring their worst leader ever!. A leader who campaigned for a disgusting anti Semitic mural not to be taken down "
. You refer to the anti semetic mural as disgusting , I take it from that ,you find it racist and wrong ,and yet within the last 24 hours you have posted that " the EU particularly the French are c*nts " ,do you not find your own comments racist and wrong ?

By *ild_oatsMan
over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

"Boris worries me"

It’s Cummings you should be worried about.... Boris doesn’t even fart without DC telling him where and how loud.

Post new Message to Thread