Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Corbyn the best PM we never had?

Jump to newest

By *sianManc OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Is Jeremy C the best prime minister we never had?

Discuss

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is Jeremy C the best prime minister we never had?

Discuss"

The worst PM we thankfully never had

By *ercuryMan
over a year ago

Grantham

With two GE defeats, one a disaster, then the people obviously don't think so!

By *amesnMarieCouple
over a year ago

london

Discuss"

Are you insane ? hes worse than Hitler ffs

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

Discuss"

hqhahahahahahahahahahahaha .....oh your being serious.no he is not the best p.m we never had

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

He does deserve one "best" title.

The best bullet Britain ever dodged.

over a year ago

"He does deserve one "best" title.

The best bullet Britain ever dodged.

"

?? best quote ever. We are very lucky not to have had him lead this country or the muppets in his shadow cabinet.

By *plpxp2Couple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Whatever folks say I think the Conservative party will be eternally grateful to him

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/02/20 07:50:39]

over a year ago

Discuss

Are you insane ? hes worse than Hitler ffs"

Worse than Hitler?

over a year ago

Yes I agree!!!

Nurse nurse loosen these straps please and up my meds mwharrrrrrrrr.

T

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

No that’s William Hague

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Discuss

Worse than Hitler? "

At least old Adolf would have got the trains running on time.

Corbyn just sat on the floor and moaned.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/02/20 09:10:55]

over a year ago

"No that’s William Hague "

Or Ian Duncan Smith,

over a year ago

Discuss

Worse than Hitler?

Corbyn just sat on the floor and moaned. "

Are the trains all running on time now

over a year ago

Discuss

Worse than Hitler? "

He meant Stalin obviously

over a year ago

Discuss

Worse than Hitler? .

He meant Stalin obviously "

Worse than Stalin ?

By *lderguy4uMan
over a year ago

wirral

He made Neil Kinnock look good another waste of breath

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"He made Neil Kinnock look good another waste of breath "
and micheal foot although they did dress the same.

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

Discuss

Worse than Hitler? .

Worse than Stalin ? "

ye way worse lol

over a year ago

Discuss

Worse than Hitler? .

Worse than Stalin ? ye way worse lol"

Based on what? Can you give me a few examples of how he would have been worse than Stalin? Or just one example

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"He made Neil Kinnock look good another waste of breath and micheal foot although they did dress the same. "

To be fair to Michael Foot. He had a level of intelligence (albeit misguided) that the other two could only dream about.

He was a very good public speaker as well. Unlike Corbyn, and Kinnock didn't get the nickname Welsh windbag for nothing. The man who could say in a thousand words what anyone else could say in ten.

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

Discuss

Worse than Hitler?

Corbyn just sat on the floor and moaned. "

That was Mussolini

By *nicecoupleXCouple
over a year ago

Hitch

Discuss"

The most dangerous Marxist leader we gladly never had.

By *sianManc OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Wow ok so we've had Hitler Stalin and Marxist leader yet nobody is really critiquing his policy or vision.

We then get he made Neil Kinnock look good lol again based on rhetoric but any firm critique?

I asked the question to see the responses we would get I certainly didn't expect Hitler in this thread let alone Hitler enabling trains to run on time.

Haha so people go ahead critique and debate.

Let the jousting begin...

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Don’t see many Prime Ministers attending Remembrance Day services at the Cenotaph disprespectfully wearing a torn dirty hooded parka

By *nterested99Woman
over a year ago

Carlisle

Can anyone list the times Jeremy Corbyn killed just one individual, committed massacre or genocide, or human rights abuses and torture on a mass scale, or initiated or participated in a world war and exterminated large groups of people like, for example, Stalin, Hitler, or Mussolini? Jeremy Corbyn is a pacifist against military intervention and the arms trade, unless it is absolutely necessary. He takes an approach of non-violence first, and he has even won the Ghandi Peace Prize. A lot of these comments are absurd and have no basis in evidence apart from those touted by the right-wing, tax-avoiding, non-dom, billionaire press, whose owners don’t even live in the country, and thus are not reliant on it’s infrastructure, hardly patriotic. I can’t imagine why they would have not wanted Corbyn as Prime Minister, and monstered him to the extent they filled peoples head’s with stupid ideas. There has been a debasement of democracy, the media, freedom of information, the judiciary, and the rise in power of the Unelected Official since Boris Johnson became a legitimate Prime Minister, and that is something we all really need to worry about, if we don’t want to end up in a dictatorship.

By *nterested99Woman
over a year ago

Carlisle

[Removed by poster at 14/02/20 09:25:13]

By *nterested99Woman
over a year ago

Carlisle

[Removed by poster at 14/02/20 09:26:19]

By *nterested99Woman
over a year ago

Carlisle

"Can anyone list the times Jeremy Corbyn killed just one individual, committed massacre or genocide, or human rights abuses and torture on a mass scale, or initiated or participated in a world war and exterminated large groups of people like, for example, Stalin, Hitler, or Mussolini? Jeremy Corbyn is a pacifist against military intervention and the arms trade, unless it is absolutely necessary. He takes an approach of non-violence first, and he has even won the Ghandi Peace Prize. A lot of these comments are absurd and have no basis in evidence apart from those touted by the right-wing, tax-avoiding, non-dom, billionaire press, whose owners don’t even live in the country, and thus are not reliant on it’s infrastructure, hardly patriotic. I can’t imagine why they would have not wanted Corbyn as Prime Minister, and monstered him to the extent they filled peoples head’s with stupid ideas. There has been a debasement of democracy, the media, freedom of information, the judiciary, and the rise in power of the Unelected Official since Boris Johnson became a legitimate Prime Minister, and that is something we all really need to worry about, if we don’t want to end up in a dictatorship."

These ironically are tactics used by the Nazis in their rise to absolute power. Page 48 of Johnson’s Conservative Manifesto has been compared to Article 48 of the Pre World War 2 Weimar Republic Constitution exploited by the Nazis and Hitler, and demonstrated by the actions of Boris Johnson’s government since winning the General Election in 2019.

over a year ago

"Can anyone list the times Jeremy Corbyn killed just one individual, committed massacre or genocide, or human rights abuses and torture on a mass scale, or initiated or participated in a world war and exterminated large groups of people like, for example, Stalin, Hitler, or Mussolini? Jeremy Corbyn is a pacifist against military intervention and the arms trade, unless it is absolutely necessary. He takes an approach of non-violence first, and he has even won the Ghandi Peace Prize. A lot of these comments are absurd and have no basis in evidence apart from those touted by the right-wing, tax-avoiding, non-dom, billionaire press, whose owners don’t even live in the country, and thus are not reliant on it’s infrastructure, hardly patriotic. I can’t imagine why they would have not wanted Corbyn as Prime Minister, and monstered him to the extent they filled peoples head’s with stupid ideas. There has been a debasement of democracy, the media, freedom of information, the judiciary, and the rise in power of the Unelected Official since Boris Johnson became a legitimate Prime Minister, and that is something we all really need to worry about, if we don’t want to end up in a dictatorship."

You are wasting your time with some people on here. They have been brainwashed by the media to hate him, as demonstrated by the comparisons and comments. Do I think he would have made a good PM? unfortunately I don’t think he would, do I think he is a honest decent human being? yes I think he is . We are currently in a world where people admire and champion people like Boris & Trump so JC had little or no chance . Things will change , like the always do. I have faith in the younger more tolerant and better educated generations to stop this trend .

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Of course the comments are absurd.

A thread that would even contemplate Corbyn as the best PM we never had is probably the most absurd thread title in the history of this forum.

It is an open invitation to absurd comments.

over a year ago

"Can anyone list the times Jeremy Corbyn killed just one individual, committed massacre or genocide, or human rights abuses and torture on a mass scale, or initiated or participated in a world war and exterminated large groups of people like, for example, Stalin, Hitler, or Mussolini? Jeremy Corbyn is a pacifist against military intervention and the arms trade, unless it is absolutely necessary. He takes an approach of non-violence first, and he has even won the Ghandi Peace Prize. A lot of these comments are absurd and have no basis in evidence apart from those touted by the right-wing, tax-avoiding, non-dom, billionaire press, whose owners don’t even live in the country, and thus are not reliant on it’s infrastructure, hardly patriotic. I can’t imagine why they would have not wanted Corbyn as Prime Minister, and monstered him to the extent they filled peoples head’s with stupid ideas. There has been a debasement of democracy, the media, freedom of information, the judiciary, and the rise in power of the Unelected Official since Boris Johnson became a legitimate Prime Minister, and that is something we all really need to worry about, if we don’t want to end up in a dictatorship.

Of course the comments are absurd.

A thread that would even contemplate Corbyn as the best PM we never had is probably the most absurd thread title in the history of this forum.

It is an open invitation to absurd comments. "

Yes, it probably did. There is a difference between absurd and foolish though. To much hate in people’s hearts towards JC , they are going to be running out of people to blame now we have left the EU and he isn’t the labour leader. I wonder who will be their next target ?

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

The dogs in the street know all about Corbyn. As do the British Electorate. End of.

over a year ago

"The dogs in the street know all about Corbyn. As do the British Electorate. End of."

Yes. End off? yet here you are again, talking about him? He seems to have rattled a few cages?

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Some people on this thread have talked about him 9 or 10 times . Who might that be ?. I’ve mentioned him twice . It’s the tile of the thread . Jeez.

over a year ago

Corbyns comments, the company he's associated with over the years and his and his parties policies are why I don't like him and I'm thankful he'll never be PM.

over a year ago

He's a very naughty boy

By *sianManc OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Lol still no clarity specifics or evidences against Corbyn. Seems those that that dislike him state general conjecture and those that defend him seek evidence.

Hmmm something fishy going on here wheres my ketchup lol

Post new Message to Thread