Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Corbyn finally lands a blow...

Jump to newest

By *oo hot OP   Couple
over a year ago

North West

He has taken his time to do it, but today Jeremy Corbyn really put Johnson on the spot and visibly embarrassed him.

With reference to the deportation flight and the number of Jamaicans being deported for drug offences. Corbyn asked Johnson if a young white man with blond hair had committed a drugs offence and had threatened to have a journalist beaten up - should he too be deported to his country of birth? Johnson has done both and he was born in the USA.

LOL - Well done Corbyn - albeit far too late in the show.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

"He has taken his time to do it, but today Jeremy Corbyn really put Johnson on the spot and visibly embarrassed him.

With reference to the deportation flight and the number of Jamaicans being deported for drug offences. Corbyn asked Johnson if a young white man with blond hair had committed a drugs offence and had threatened to have a journalist beaten up - should he too be deported to his country of birth? Johnson has done both and he was born in the USA.

LOL - Well done Corbyn - albeit far too late in the show."

May as well go out on his shield.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It truly was Corbyn's best political move of his career. Which is why Labour were demolished at the general election. He paid no attention to facts, truth or anything remotely intelligent. Boris Johnson gave up his US citizenship in 2016 and has always been a UK citizen as well so he would not be liable for deportation under the laws governing the flights. Labour voters - Corbyn the Jew Hater is the best you've got and can't even get simple facts right. That is just tragically sad.

over a year ago

"It truly was Corbyn's best political move of his career. Which is why Labour were demolished at the general election. He paid no attention to facts, truth or anything remotely intelligent. Boris Johnson gave up his US citizenship in 2016 and has always been a UK citizen as well so he would not be liable for deportation under the laws governing the flights. Labour voters - Corbyn the Jew Hater is the best you've got and can't even get simple facts right. That is just tragically sad."

It was hilarious, I thought little Boris was going to throw a tantrum.

over a year ago

Corbyn is a complete moron and a race baiting moron at that,Nobody gets more than a year in prison for "dabbling" in drugs.

Last time I looked Johnson hasn't murdered anybody or r@ped anybody or been a major dealer in crack and heroin and apart from all that he's a fucking registered UK citizen unlike every single one of the dangerous criminals that have been deported.

If that's the best thing he's done in parliament then fuck me no wonder he's out on his ear.

over a year ago

"It truly was Corbyn's best political move of his career. Which is why Labour were demolished at the general election. He paid no attention to facts, truth or anything remotely intelligent. Boris Johnson gave up his US citizenship in 2016 and has always been a UK citizen as well so he would not be liable for deportation under the laws governing the flights. Labour voters - Corbyn the Jew Hater is the best you've got and can't even get simple facts right. That is just tragically sad.

It was hilarious, I thought little Boris was going to throw a tantrum. "

I'm sure it was very annoying the Corbyn was wasting his, and everyone else's time by spouting such a load of rubbish. You guys set such a low bar for your leader's suitability. I've said this before - Boris Johnson is a complete idiot, and totally unsuitable to be the UK's PM. Yet he still soundly thrashed Corbyn at the GE. If Labour is ever to flourish, Corbyn needs to be gone.

over a year ago

"It truly was Corbyn's best political move of his career. Which is why Labour were demolished at the general election. He paid no attention to facts, truth or anything remotely intelligent. Boris Johnson gave up his US citizenship in 2016 and has always been a UK citizen as well so he would not be liable for deportation under the laws governing the flights. Labour voters - Corbyn the Jew Hater is the best you've got and can't even get simple facts right. That is just tragically sad.

I'm sure it was very annoying the Corbyn was wasting his, and everyone else's time by spouting such a load of rubbish. You guys set such a low bar for your leader's suitability. I've said this before - Boris Johnson is a complete idiot, and totally unsuitable to be the UK's PM. Yet he still soundly thrashed Corbyn at the GE. If Labour is ever to flourish, Corbyn needs to be gone."

Haha,it was hilarious

over a year ago

I'm sure it was very annoying the Corbyn was wasting his, and everyone else's time by spouting such a load of rubbish. You guys set such a low bar for your leader's suitability. I've said this before - Boris Johnson is a complete idiot, and totally unsuitable to be the UK's PM. Yet he still soundly thrashed Corbyn at the GE. If Labour is ever to flourish, Corbyn needs to be gone.

Haha,it was hilarious"

Corbyn is certainly a better comedian than he is a political leader.

over a year ago

Haha,it was hilarious

Corbyn is certainly a better comedian than he is a political leader."

Yeah, maybe he could go into comedy ? It is nice to see he is still relevant in your life

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

"He has taken his time to do it, but today Jeremy Corbyn really put Johnson on the spot and visibly embarrassed him.

Yep you said it, too late for anyone to care.

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

very rarely win a twelve round fight by landing one blow tho lol

over a year ago

Yep you said it, too late for anyone to care."

I know, but here you are, commenting on it .

over a year ago

Haha,it was hilarious

Yeah, maybe he could go into comedy ? It is nice to see he is still relevant in your life "

I enjoy a good laugh and Corbyn never disappoints. I think he's the perfect Labour leader in so many ways.

over a year ago

Haha,it was hilarious

Yeah, maybe he could go into comedy ? It is nice to see he is still relevant in your life

I enjoy a good laugh and Corbyn never disappoints. I think he's the perfect Labour leader in so many ways."

Yeah, I will miss him, I think Boris will as well, another person less to blame. JC will be sleeping better tonight than Boris

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

I know, but here you are, commenting on it . "

Corbyn was a very intelligent guy.

I wouldn't underestimate the him.

He just didn't have the backing or drive from his party.

Now unfortunately he is regarded as "has been" than a "could be".

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

He was doing ok until Boris pulled him on comparing the windrush generation with criminals.

over a year ago

He also questioned the "unequal" extradition treaty between the US and UK. Even got Boris to admit that it IS unequal.

Another thing Corbyn forgot is that the treaty was negotiated in 2003...... remind me who was in power then??

Boris actually missed trouncing him on that one!!

Its time Corbyn let others have a crack at PMQs.... no one can actually take him seriously any more.....dead man walking springs to mind....

over a year ago

I read it totally different

Corbyn tried to compare foreign nationals jailed here in the UK for serious offences, rapists, drug dealers etc to Boris who's a UK national who took a drug, not dealing it.

Frankly Corbyn failed miserably and made himself look an utter dickhead.

over a year ago

This..... but he has always looked like a dickhead. Hence an 80 seat majority for Boris...

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"This..... but he has always looked like a dickhead. Hence an 80 seat majority for Boris..."

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

Corbyn tried to compare foreign nationals jailed here in the UK for serious offences, rapists, drug dealers etc to Boris who's a UK national who took a drug, not dealing it.

Frankly Corbyn failed miserably and made himself look an utter dickhead. "

Corbyn just proving what a thick idiot he is,so sad ha ha

By *ony 2016Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

Amusing the way that people who voted for a politician to lead our great country who had arranged for a journalist ( yes ,a journalist ) to be beaten up ( black eyes and broken ribs ) can get so upset that their very own super hero is asked an embarrassing question ,,,perhaps in the cold light of day Johnson should stand at the dispatch box and apologize ,,,

By *oo hot OP   Couple
over a year ago

North West

Frankly Corbyn failed miserably and made himself look an utter dickhead. "

Not sure about that and seemingly the media have taken it as a good hit on Johnson for being unable to explain his double standards.

He (Johnson) was born in America and came to the UK at a very young age. Because of wealth and privilege he was able to secure a first rate education and retain both UK and US Nationalities. Johnson has admitted to the use of Class A drugs and was recorded asking for a journalist to be beaten up. Conspiracy and drug possession are both serious crimes.

Most of the men on the Jamaica flight were born in Jamaica and came to this country at a very young age to undertake menial work and were at the very opposite of the demographic scale to Boris Johnson. They were schooled in state schools and any kind of criminal behaviour was learned in this country.

over a year ago

Not sure about that and seemingly the media have taken it as a good hit on Johnson for being unable to explain his double standards.

He (Johnson) was born in America and came to the UK at a very young age. Because of wealth and privilege he was able to secure a first rate education and retain both UK and US Nationalities. Johnson has admitted to the use of Class A drugs and was recorded asking for a journalist to be beaten up. Conspiracy and drug possession are both serious crimes.

Most of the men on the Jamaica flight were born in Jamaica and came to this country at a very young age to undertake menial work and were at the very opposite of the demographic scale to Boris Johnson. They were schooled in state schools and any kind of criminal behaviour was learned in this country."

You talk as much utter claptrap as Corbyn full of guesswork and half assed truths, sprinkled with melodramatic hog wash.

You really want to stop drinking the Coolaid bro

over a year ago

Most of the men on the Jamaica flight were born in Jamaica and came to this country at a very young age to undertake menial work and were at the very opposite of the demographic scale to Boris Johnson. They were schooled in state schools and any kind of criminal behaviour was learned in this country."

Ones a UK national the others not, their lays the death of your and the media's comparison

over a year ago

One of them was to busy having six kids under 7 to fill in the form bless him.

over a year ago

"One of them was to busy having six kids under 7 to fill in the form bless him."

‘One of them ‘

over a year ago

"One of them was to busy having six kids under 7 to fill in the form bless him.

‘One of them ‘ "

The geniarse is back

By *oo hot OP   Couple
over a year ago

North West

"

Most of the men on the Jamaica flight were born in Jamaica and came to this country at a very young age to undertake menial work and were at the very opposite of the demographic scale to Boris Johnson. They were schooled in state schools and any kind of criminal behaviour was learned in this country..

You talk as much utter claptrap as Corbyn full of guesswork and half assed truths, sprinkled with melodramatic hog wash.

You really want to stop drinking the Coolaid bro "

Which bit of what I said above is claptrap?

over a year ago

"

Most of the men on the Jamaica flight were born in Jamaica and came to this country at a very young age to undertake menial work and were at the very opposite of the demographic scale to Boris Johnson. They were schooled in state schools and any kind of criminal behaviour was learned in this country..

Which bit of what I said above is claptrap?"

You've got no idea about any of the men from Jamaica, how old they were, what they did for work, you've just made all that up for melodramatic effect.

Johnson's wealth and privilege had nothing to do with being dual nationality his parents UK citizenship meant he was a UK citizen and the remote chance he was born in the USA back then gave him US citizenship as well.

You've no idea if they learnt criminality here you've just assumed that, they could have learnt English or maths as well in a free education system, got free health care, got free teeth who the fuck knows.

So let's just stick to what we do know instead hey.

There non UK citizens (unlike Boris) they've done very serious crime (unlike Boris).

There being deported on those grounds (unlike Boris).

5000 white people have been deported on exactly the same grounds, most people who live here are glad there getting deported Good riddance to bad rubbish.

By *ammskiMan
over a year ago

lytham st.annes

"

Which bit of what I said above is claptrap?.

You've got no idea about any of the men from Jamaica, how old they were, what they did for work, you've just made all that up for melodramatic effect.

Johnson's wealth and privilege had nothing to do with being dual nationality his parents UK citizenship meant he was a UK citizen and the remote chance he was born in the USA back then gave him US citizenship as well.

You've no idea if they learnt criminality here you've just assumed that, they could have learnt English or maths as well in a free education system, got free health care, got free teeth who the fuck knows.

So let's just stick to what we do know instead hey.

There non UK citizens (unlike Boris) they've done very serious crime (unlike Boris).

There being deported on those grounds (unlike Boris).

5000 white people have been deported on exactly the same grounds, most people who live here are glad there getting deported Good riddance to bad rubbish."

over a year ago

There is a LAW which states that NON UK citizens SHOULD be deported after serving sentences above a certain minimum length for comitting SERIOUS offences.

It's the LAW...not actually up for individual politicians to decide on.

The law was brought in in 2003 under a LABOUR government!

By *hechairman18Man
over a year ago

Salford Quays , Manchester

Corbyn,(Mr Angry), overlooked that his son, had a business called NHS, = National Hemp Service, which supplied Hemp for " Recreational " purposes.

They went bust owing £100,000.

Just saying.

By *ercuryMan
over a year ago

Grantham

"There is a LAW which states that NON UK citizens SHOULD be deported after serving sentences above a certain minimum length for comitting SERIOUS offences.

It's the LAW...not actually up for individual politicians to decide on.

The law was brought in in 2003 under a LABOUR government!"

And let's not forget, these people have been through numerous costly appeals and judicial reviews, by an independent Judiciary.

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Landed a blow ? It was stupid, sick, pathetic, racist, jealous typical words of a loser on their way out . A typical spiteful left wing attack

By *ony 2016Man
over a year ago

Just a thought ,,,if Johnson has admitted to taking Class A drugs ,,, and , if we deporting drug dealers ,,,could it he the case where our Prime Minister is deporting his dealer ?

over a year ago

"Landed a blow ? It was stupid, sick, pathetic, racist, jealous typical words of a loser on their way out . A typical spiteful left wing attack "

It was hilarious, and the fact it has wound you up makes it even funnier

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Wound up ?.. I’m not wound up. Just calling Corbyn our for what he is.

By *ony 2016Man
over a year ago

"Wound up ?.. I’m not wound up. Just calling Corbyn our for what he is. "
. Your view of Corbyn is your view of Corbyn ,what you appear to be missing is that the question posed by Corbyn at PMQs was actually Corbyn calling out Johnson for what he is

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Which is ?

over a year ago

"Wound up ?.. I’m not wound up. Just calling Corbyn our for what he is. "

He seems to be still relevant in your life. He won’t be labour leader for much longer so you can direct your vitriol else where

By *ony 2016Man
over a year ago

"Which is ?"
. Someone who passes on details of a journalist in the full knowledge that in doing so the person requesting the information intends to physically hurt the journalist giving him black eyes and broken ribs

over a year ago

"Wound up ?.. I’m not wound up. Just calling Corbyn our for what he is. .

Your view of Corbyn is your view of Corbyn ,what you appear to be missing is that the question posed by Corbyn at PMQs was actually Corbyn calling out Johnson for what he is "

But Corbyns comparison was just plain wrong in every regard.

By *ony 2016Man
over a year ago

Your view of Corbyn is your view of Corbyn ,what you appear to be missing is that the question posed by Corbyn at PMQs was actually Corbyn calling out Johnson for what he is

But Corbyns comparison was just plain wrong in every regard. "

. Pointing out that our Prime Minister was content to allow a journalist to be attacked is not wrong in any sense what so ever

By *andy2123Couple
over a year ago

Portsmouth

If a drug dealer or criminal, was born in the middle of the Adlantic, boat or plane, where do you send them? Lol

over a year ago

Your view of Corbyn is your view of Corbyn ,what you appear to be missing is that the question posed by Corbyn at PMQs was actually Corbyn calling out Johnson for what he is

But Corbyns comparison was just plain wrong in every regard. .

Pointing out that our Prime Minister was content to allow a journalist to be attacked is not wrong in any sense what so ever "

Corbyn wasn't just pointing this out though, Corbyn played the race card in a comparison that was wrong from top to bottom.

By *ony 2016Man
over a year ago

But Corbyns comparison was just plain wrong in every regard. .

Pointing out that our Prime Minister was content to allow a journalist to be attacked is not wrong in any sense what so ever

Corbyn wasn't just pointing this out though, Corbyn played the race card in a comparison that was wrong from top to bottom. "

. Corbyn did well to raise the issue , the race element does need to be investigated and the plan to attack a journalist is basically disgraceful

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Did the PM order the attack?. How did he allow it ?

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Yep.... Corbyn knows all about the race card .... racial attacks. Slurs on parts of our society. Turning a blind eye to such attacks . Being in denial about racism in his own party. Preventing racist murals being removed . Hindering investigations . Oh yes indeed—— Corbyn knows all about racism .

By *ony 2016Man
over a year ago

"Did the PM order the attack?. How did he allow it ?"
. Johnson was told by his friend that he wanted details of the journalists so he could beat him up , Johnson gave details in full knowledge that this would lead to the journalist being attacked with black eyes and broken ribs ,Johnsons only concern being that the attack didn't go too far ( apparently black eyes / broken ribs being OK ) ,,so did he allow it ? Probably no , but it couldn't have happened without Johnsons input ,,,did he order the attack ? No but wouldn't have happened without Johnsons input ,,,,the attack apparently did not happen but when Johnson ended the phone call he must have assumed it would , so , at cost of contradicting myself ,yes , he was allowing it

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

If he committed an offence , the police should investigate and submit a file to the DPP should they feel the evidence threshold has been passed .

By *ony 2016Man
over a year ago

"If he committed an offence , the police should investigate and submit a file to the DPP should they feel the evidence threshold has been passed . "
. I would hope they do

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Except no such attack took place . Did it?. What’s the crime? Wasting police time ? Lol

over a year ago

"If he committed an offence , the police should investigate and submit a file to the DPP should they feel the evidence threshold has been passed . "

Under those circumstances would you have given out the journalists address?

By *ony 2016Man
over a year ago

"Except no such attack took place . Did it?. What’s the crime? Wasting police time ? Lol"
. No attack took place therefore the possibility of any conviction would be very slight ,,no attack took place because Johnson's friend didn't carry out the attack ,when Johnson gave his friend the journalists address he did so in the full knowledge that the attack would take place ,,if you got a phone call from someone asking for someone's address because they were going to beat them up would you give the address,,,, whatever your reply is irrelevant, the important fact is that our Prime Minister would and did

over a year ago

So to cut through all this shite my point still stands, Corbyn was wrong, Corbyn is a twat!

Thank you very much

By *ony 2016Man
over a year ago

"So to cut through all this shite my point still stands, Corbyn was wrong, Corbyn is a twat!

Thank you very much

"

. I suppose anyone agreeing that its OK to have journalists beaten up may agree with you , I find it quite sad and worrying

over a year ago

"So to cut through all this shite my point still stands, Corbyn was wrong, Corbyn is a twat!

Thank you very much

"

He was wrong, but i found it funny, if Boris had said that to JC the people on here would be laughing and saying how clever he was. It is playground politics but after the flack and stick JC has had (rightly or wrongly ) I think he is allowed that moment

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

I suppose we should applaud Corbyn for attacking a politician as opposed to turning a blind eye on the tsunami of hate crime attacks in his own party. Not just 1 ( that never happened and was just a bit of banter), but hundreds of despicable racist attacks engineered by his own colleagues and friends.

over a year ago

"I suppose we should applaud Corbyn for attacking a politician as opposed to turning a blind eye on the tsunami of hate crime attacks in his own party. Not just 1 ( that never happened and was just a bit of banter), but hundreds of despicable racist attacks engineered by his own colleagues and friends."

Would you have given out the address of a person knowing that they were going to be ‘beaten up ‘ or would you have refused ?

over a year ago

"I suppose we should applaud Corbyn for attacking a politician as opposed to turning a blind eye on the tsunami of hate crime attacks in his own party. Not just 1 ( that never happened and was just a bit of banter), but hundreds of despicable racist attacks engineered by his own colleagues and friends.

Would you have given out the address of a person knowing that they were going to be ‘beaten up ‘ or would you have refused ? "

I am curious if he'll answer this.

over a year ago

Thank you very much

. I suppose anyone agreeing that its OK to have journalists beaten up may agree with you , I find it quite sad and worrying "

You're totally missing the point of this thread mate

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Any weasel can launch petty personal attacks. I would have thought politicians , speaking in the House of Commons would have been above the level of the tabloid press

over a year ago

Yup, he didn't answer the question.

over a year ago

"Yup, he didn't answer the question."

Of course, but we knew he wouldn’t

over a year ago

"Yup, he didn't answer the question.

Of course, but we knew he wouldn’t "

I thought he might have answered by somehow twisting it into a complaint about somebody else. Guess I was wrong even on that front.

over a year ago

I thought he might have answered by somehow twisting it into a complaint about somebody else. Guess I was wrong even on that front."

Yeah, he is probably working out a way he can blame Corbyn for it ? We will see

over a year ago

I thought he might have answered by somehow twisting it into a complaint about somebody else. Guess I was wrong even on that front.

Yeah, he is probably working out a way he can blame Corbyn for it ? We will see "

Hmmm it might be Corbyn's fault. Or the journalist's. Or us! Who can say? Place your best now!

over a year ago

I meant to say place your bets! (Corbyn caused me to misspell )

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

"This..... but he has always looked like a dickhead. Hence an 80 seat majority for Boris..."

over a year ago

"This..... but he has always looked like a dickhead. Hence an 80 seat majority for Boris...

"

Do you fancy answering Fab's earlier question?

By *ony 2016Man
over a year ago

Thank you very much

. I suppose anyone agreeing that its OK to have journalists beaten up may agree with you , I find it quite sad and worrying

You're totally missing the point of this thread mate "

. I don't think I have ,,,I am saying it is wrong to give the address of someone if the consequence of doing so is to facilitate them being physically assaulted ,are you saying otherwise ?

over a year ago

Thank you very much

You're totally missing the point of this thread mate .

I don't think I have ,,,I am saying it is wrong to give the address of someone if the consequence of doing so is to facilitate them being physically assaulted ,are you saying otherwise ? "

The threads point is Corbyns comparison between none UK black criminals being deported and white blonde haired UK nationals that haven't a criminal record not been deported.

So I'm afraid yes you have mate

But on your off shoot of a topic if Boris did what you say then I'd never say that was right but it's not a deportable offence is it.

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

I know, but here you are, commenting on it .

Corbyn was a very intelligent guy.

I wouldn't underestimate the him.

He just didn't have the backing or drive from his party.

Now unfortunately he is regarded as "has been" than a "could be".

"

"Very intelligent"! Seriously?

I'd give you thoughtful, possibly caring, maybe even quite cleaver but "very intelligent" I think not.

By *ony 2016Man
over a year ago

Thank you very much

I don't think I have ,,,I am saying it is wrong to give the address of someone if the consequence of doing so is to facilitate them being physically assaulted ,are you saying otherwise ?

The threads point is Corbyns comparison between none UK black criminals being deported and white blonde haired UK nationals that haven't a criminal record not been deported.

But on your off shoot of a topic if Boris did what you say then I'd never say that was right but it's not a deportable offence is it. "

. Corbyns question at PMQs mentioned Jonson's ,shall we say , misdemeanors, including using class A drugs and his involvement in getting a journalist beaten up ,if johnsons friend had gone ahead with the attack something Johnson was prepared to accept then yes it probably would have meant a custtodual sentence and therefore have lead to deportation ,,for someone who had arrived in this country as a child after being born somewhere else ,that is the whole point

over a year ago

Thank you very much

I don't think I have ,,,I am saying it is wrong to give the address of someone if the consequence of doing so is to facilitate them being physically assaulted ,are you saying otherwise ?

But on your off shoot of a topic if Boris did what you say then I'd never say that was right but it's not a deportable offence is it. . Corbyns question at PMQs mentioned Jonson's ,shall we say , misdemeanors, including using class A drugs and his involvement in getting a journalist beaten up ,if johnsons friend had gone ahead with the attack something Johnson was prepared to accept then yes it probably would have meant a custtodual sentence and therefore have lead to deportation ,,for someone who had arrived in this country as a child after being born somewhere else ,that is the whole point "

They'll never stick to the point. Because that would mean defending an indefensible hypocrite.

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

30 years ago.... yawn .... hey why don’t we arrest those involved in the bombing of Dresden ?

over a year ago

"30 years ago.... yawn .... hey why don’t we arrest those involved in the bombing of Dresden ?"

The bastards

over a year ago

Thank you very much

But on your off shoot of a topic if Boris did what you say then I'd never say that was right but it's not a deportable offence is it.

. Corbyns question at PMQs mentioned Jonson's ,shall we say , misdemeanors, including using class A drugs and his involvement in getting a journalist beaten up ,if johnsons friend had gone ahead with the attack something Johnson was prepared to accept then yes it probably would have meant a custtodual sentence and therefore have lead to deportation ,,for someone who had arrived in this country as a child after being born somewhere else ,that is the whole point "

But Johnson had UK nationalstatus / passport so it's not a comparison

Only way it would of been a comparison would have been if Johnson at that time was not a uk national, had been in prison for over a year for the offence and not been deported afterwards.

You're trying to compare 2 totally different scenarios yet insisting the end result should be the same.

over a year ago

"30 years ago.... yawn .... hey why don’t we arrest those involved in the bombing of Dresden ?

The bastards "

Hey, good to see you back, where have you been for the last 24 hours

over a year ago

"30 years ago.... yawn .... hey why don’t we arrest those involved in the bombing of Dresden ?

The bastards

Hey, good to see you back, where have you been for the last 24 hours "

I've been posting elsewhere and have a life. Why do you ask? Did you try and get me a time out? Didn't work

over a year ago

The bastards

Hey, good to see you back, where have you been for the last 24 hours

I've been posting elsewhere and have a life. Why do you ask? Did you try and get me a time out? Didn't work

Haha, I think we know where you have been ? where is your mate ? Man on fire?

Yes I do know where I have been, enjoying life and spending time with my children.

I wouldn't have a clue where Man on Fire is. Why would I?

So did you try and get me a ban? Was it because I pointed out you are racist? You still are by the way. Disgusts me if I'm honest.

Your racist views and trying to get people banned from the forum. Two things I've never been guilty of.

Are you calling me a racist again?

If the cap fits

I pointed out I welcome people from all countries and continents. You only want white European countries. I draw my own conclusions.

The fact you also tried, and failed, to get someone a ban says a lot about you. Going public on it says so much more. Probably against forum rules but I wont report it as I am a far better person than that "

Can you highlight where I said I only wanted white Europeans to come to this country? I am baffled as to why you think this is the case?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ok from now on can you avoid each others posts please

By *nicecoupleXCouple
over a year ago

Hitch

The absolute mindset of some, fighting on behalf of murderers,rapists and violent criminal.

Staggering stupidity of the highest order.

Clownworld

over a year ago

"

The absolute mindset of some, fighting on behalf of murderers,rapists and violent criminal.

Clownworld

"

Fully agreed

By *ony 2016Man
over a year ago

"

Clownworld

Fully agreed "

. James O'Brien on LBC , not a fan of Corbyn , gave an interesting take on why he thought Corbyn was wrong ,it was thought provoking and sad ,but , unfortunately is where we are

By *oo hot OP   Couple
over a year ago

North West

[Removed by poster at 17/02/20 08:16:57]

By *oo hot OP   Couple
over a year ago

North West

"

Clownworld

Fully agreed . James O'Brien on LBC , not a fan of Corbyn , gave an interesting take on why he thought Corbyn was wrong ,it was thought provoking and sad ,but , unfortunately is where we are "

Yes. And it is for that very reason that I have declined to comment further.

The genie is out now and the people who have that train of thought now feel fully enabled and entitled to demonstrate it.

By *ony 2016Man
over a year ago

"

Clownworld

Fully agreed . James O'Brien on LBC , not a fan of Corbyn , gave an interesting take on why he thought Corbyn was wrong ,it was thought provoking and sad ,but , unfortunately is where we are

Yes. And it is for that very reason that I have declined to comment further.

The genie is out now and the people who have that train of thought now feel fully enabled and entitled to demonstrate it."

. Yes , unfortunately, the genie has well and truly been released ,and while O'Brien was explaining why Corbyn was wrong , he clearly demonstrated why Corbyn was correct to raise the issue ,while at the same time being certain he would be critisised by those choosing to critisise . as was evident on the audio with the jeering of MPs at the crucial moment ,,,,very sad !!!!

Post new Message to Thread