Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"? "

Nope. Nothing to celebrate. Nothing won.

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

nah got my little un for the weekend watchin the t.v one thing ive noticed is leavers and remainers they have had on are as deranged as each other

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

some remainers and leavers

By *rench letterCouple
over a year ago

Chorley,

No am not, just be laughting when it all goes pear shaped. Which I hope it does. Wipe the smile of brexiters smug faces.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan
over a year ago

here

"No am not, just be laughting when it all goes pear shaped. Which I hope it does. Wipe the smile of brexiters smug faces. "

Where will you be?

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

and if it dosent go pair shaped are you not going to take any of the benefits? just curious.personaly im not on either side.just find it strange you want the country to fail

By *anKinkyMan
over a year ago

Carrick on Shannon

No, sympathising

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Nope

over a year ago

What's the worst that could happen

over a year ago

"What's the worst that could happen "

We fail to negotiate a deal or future extension by June, and crash out with no deal on 31st December.

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

I voted remain and I respect the decision to leave but I am not celebrating as we are in a moment of uncertainty no one really knows if it is a good thing or a bad thing.All we can do is hope for the best

over a year ago

"I voted remain and I respect the decision to leave but I am not celebrating as we are in a moment of uncertainty no one really knows if it is a good thing or a bad thing.All we can do is hope for the best"

That's not even remotely true. Where do you get this from?

We know it will be bad. It's already been bad for the countries economy. But we just don't know how bad it will be.

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

We know ?. God you are absolutely hilarious . Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

over a year ago

here

"What's the worst that could happen

We fail to negotiate a deal or future extension by June, and crash out with no deal on 31st December."

We are out!

over a year ago

"We know ?. God you are absolutely hilarious . Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha"

Yep. We know. That’s why even Farage isn’t pretending it’ll be good for the economy any more.

over a year ago

We fail to negotiate a deal or future extension by June, and crash out with no deal on 31st December.

We are out!

"

We are out, but in transition until Dec 31st. That transition could be extended. We have until June to request an extension - which we may have to do as trade talks take years, not months.

over a year ago

"I voted remain and I respect the decision to leave but I am not celebrating as we are in a moment of uncertainty no one really knows if it is a good thing or a bad thing.All we can do is hope for the best

We know it will be bad. It's already been bad for the countries economy. But we just don't know how bad it will be."

It's perfectly true. We dont know, as we dont know what the "deal" will look like. As for "already been bad" if you are meaning since the referendum then just do a fact check at stats such as the number of new jobs created, new businesses start ups etc.

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"I voted remain and I respect the decision to leave but I am not celebrating as we are in a moment of uncertainty no one really knows if it is a good thing or a bad thing.All we can do is hope for the best

We know it will be bad. It's already been bad for the countries economy. But we just don't know how bad it will be."

. As I said at the start of my post I voted remain but I respect the decision.I think it will be hard but I am no expert.No one can predict the future all we can do is respect the decision and hope it works out.

over a year ago

We know it will be bad. It's already been bad for the countries economy. But we just don't know how bad it will be.. As I said at the start of my post I voted remain but I respect the decision.I think it will be hard but I am no expert.No one can predict the future all we can do is respect the decision and hope it works out."

We can predict some consequences of actions.

I'm not having a go at you specifically. Just the notion spread by the right wing press that no one knows if it will be good or bad. It's simply not true.

over a year ago

We know it will be bad. It's already been bad for the countries economy. But we just don't know how bad it will be.. As I said at the start of my post I voted remain but I respect the decision.I think it will be hard but I am no expert.No one can predict the future all we can do is respect the decision and hope it works out.

I'm not having a go at you specifically. Just the notion spread by the right wing press that no one knows if it will be good or bad. It's simply not true."

There’s a reason the government restricted access to the impact assessments.

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

We know it will be bad. It's already been bad for the countries economy. But we just don't know how bad it will be.. As I said at the start of my post I voted remain but I respect the decision.I think it will be hard but I am no expert.No one can predict the future all we can do is respect the decision and hope it works out.

I'm not having a go at you specifically. Just the notion spread by the right wing press that no one knows if it will be good or bad. It's simply not true."

. I understand you are not having a go at me and I am struggling to understand how leaving is a good thing.I guess all we can do is wait and see and hope for the best.

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

"What's the worst that could happen "

The best thing that could happen is that people pull their head out of the sand like they should have done nearly 4 years ago.

over a year ago

We fail to negotiate a deal or future extension by June, and crash out with no deal on 31st December."

So what's the worst that could happen then?

over a year ago

So what's the worst that could happen then? "

If you don’t know the implications of leaving with no deal, you’ve not been paying attention

over a year ago

How do you know though?

Sure the country as been tits up for awhile, but that has happened before.

Maybe we need to wait the dust to settle.

over a year ago

If you don’t know the implications of leaving with no deal, you’ve not been paying attention"

Surely that depends on what you have been lead to believe.

over a year ago

here

We are out!

We are out, but in transition until Dec 31st. That transition could be extended. We have until June to request an extension - which we may have to do as trade talks take years, not months. "

Transition is highly unlikely to be extended

By *orksCouple25Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

Free at last x

over a year ago

We are out!

We are out, but in transition until Dec 31st. That transition could be extended. We have until June to request an extension - which we may have to do as trade talks take years, not months.

Transition is highly unlikely to be extended"

It’s more likely than negotiating a trade deal in 11 months.

Johnson is not as stupid as he likes to let on. He knows what no deal means.

By *reeman76Man
over a year ago

oldbury

We are all going to die anyway ??

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

If you don’t know the implications of leaving with no deal, you’ve not been paying attention

Surely that depends on what you have been lead to believe.

"

It's not led to believe.

It's choose to believe.

over a year ago

here

We are out!

Johnson is not as stupid as he likes to let on. He knows what no deal means. "

Exactly . No deal more likely than transition being extended

over a year ago

We are out!

Johnson is not as stupid as he likes to let on. He knows what no deal means.

Exactly . No deal more likely than transition being extended "

No deal would devastate the country, else we’d have left a year ago on time.

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

A nuclear war would devastate the world . A 300 metre tidal wave at 500 mph hitting manhattan island would be pretty bad too. So?. There is no such thing as no deal as there is now no such thing as brexit, remainers or leavers . Geddit ?

over a year ago

"A nuclear war would devastate the world . A 300 metre tidal wave at 500 mph hitting manhattan island would be pretty bad too. So?. There is no such thing as no deal as there is now no such thing as brexit, remainers or leavers . Geddit ?"

No deal is very much still a thing. We’re currently in transition whilst we negotiate our future relationship and trade. Geddit?

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Neither the UK or the EU want no deal . Both the UK and the EU are committed to a deal. They have BOTH agreed a timescale . No deal would harm both the UK and the EU (waiting on the trotted out phrase that no deal would hurt the UK more ). Go on... say it.

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Geddit?

over a year ago

"Neither the UK or the EU want no deal . Both the UK and the EU are committed to a deal. They have BOTH agreed a timescale . No deal would harm both the UK and the EU (waiting on the trotted out phrase that no deal would hurt the UK more ). Go on... say it. "

A trade deal will not be negotiated in 11 months.

We might get a sketch of a deal and an agreement to extend certain parts of our existing arrangement (such as single market).

But a full trade deal by December? No.

No deal? No.

So that leaves extension or at least some hybrid deal/extension.

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

The EU have agreed to the December deadline . It’s in black and white. Can you read ?. Why would the EU agree to a deadline if they weren’t confident it would happen ?

over a year ago

"The EU have agreed to the December deadline . It’s in black and white. Can you read ?. Why would the EU agree to a deadline if they weren’t confident it would happen ?"

How many deadlines have been agreed now?

over a year ago

So are we fucked or not.

Yes or know?

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Do you not know the reasons why deadlines were not kept ?. Sorry I thought everyone sorta knew that

over a year ago

"Do you not know the reasons why deadlines were not kept ?. Sorry I thought everyone sorta knew that "

I think it's because they're playing a game.

When it comes to all kinds of buisness, even buying a house for instance.. There is a quick way and a long process to do it.

I think many people with power choose the long way for the money and they drain it out.

By *orksCouple25Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

Free at last x

over a year ago

What date does the riots start ?

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

"What date does the riots start ? "

oooo i could do with a nice new t.v and some nice trainers

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

I didn't celebrate. London was very quiet for a Friday night.

There was an event in Parliament Square.

Nigel Farage, was introduced to the sounds of The Final Countdown by Swedish band, Europe.

Just saying

over a year ago

No I am not. I am a remainer and I wouldnt vote for somethimg like brexit knowingly it would beworse for our fellow countries like northern ireland and scotland

over a year ago

"I didn't celebrate. London was very quiet for a Friday night.

Nigel Farage, was introduced to the sounds of The Final Countdown by Swedish band, Europe.

"

excitedly looking forward to getting his French made blue passport too I'msure

over a year ago

"I didn't celebrate. London was very quiet for a Friday night.

excitedly looking forward to getting his French made blue passport too I'msure "

So he can visit his kids in Germany?

over a year ago

"No I am not. I am a remainer and I wouldnt vote for somethimg like brexit knowingly it would beworse for our fellow countries like northern ireland and scotland "
I meant no I didnt celebrate it*

over a year ago

Anyone seen this

The embarrassment

Well done BBC! Don’t usually give them the time of day but this is gold!

https://www.facebook.com/736307636826649/videos/492221474816312/?vh=e&d=n

over a year ago

"Anyone seen this

The embarrassment

https://www.facebook.com/736307636826649/videos/492221474816312/?vh=e&d=n"

I think that's fairly representative of leavers on here.

over a year ago

"Anyone seen this

The embarrassment

I think that's fairly representative of leavers on here. "

Yes I would also say the same that it sums up the brexiters and them from here too.

over a year ago

"Anyone seen this

The embarrassment

I think that's fairly representative of leavers on here. "

I agree!

over a year ago

"Anyone seen this

The embarrassment

I think that's fairly representative of leavers on here. Yes I would also say the same that it sums up the brexiters and them from here too."

100 % shag

over a year ago

"Anyone seen this

The embarrassment

I think that's fairly representative of leavers on here. Yes I would also say the same that it sums up the brexiters and them from here too.

100 % shag "

over a year ago

"Anyone seen this

The embarrassment

I think that's fairly representative of leavers on here. Yes I would also say the same that it sums up the brexiters and them from here too.

100 % shag "

Yes

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Eastbourne

It sounded like someone spoiled the IRA's celebration, blowing up a ferry going from Ireland to Scotland.

It will be interesting to see what happens with those guys.

Post new Message to Thread