FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Today it is general election, who will win?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who else is going to vote and who are are you voting for? I am voting for labour and I reckon they will win, they will show the election on bbc1 at 9.55pm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The Tories will win by 30 and we'll never hear the end of it from the Snowflake Marxists.

Job done

over a year ago

Ps I don't think your voting because your not a citizen.

Good luck trying though

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"Who else is going to vote and who are are you voting for? I am voting for labour and I reckon they will win, they will show the election on bbc1 at 9.55pm "
Are you a uk citizen shag?

over a year ago

"Who else is going to vote and who are are you voting for? I am voting for labour and I reckon they will win, they will show the election on bbc1 at 9.55pm Are you a uk citizen shag?"
Yes I am that. I applyed for it long time ago as you can do that when you have lived here for 5 years or more.

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

The exit polls announced shortly after 10pm usually give an accurate prediction of the outcome.

over a year ago

Facebook and Twitter.

By *hMyGawdCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

90% of our family and friends are voting Tory. Accross all classes and Brexit stances.

Even about 75% of the under 25's we know are voting Tory

By *wosmilersCouple
over a year ago

Heathrowish

It will be close....my bet is on a small Tory majority with a few surprises along the way

over a year ago

I'm voting labour but I dont think there's gojng to be a clear majority for any party.

over a year ago

"90% of our family and friends are voting Tory. Accross all classes and Brexit stances.

Even about 75% of the under 25's we know are voting Tory "

I feel sorry for you

over a year ago

"Who else is going to vote and who are are you voting for? I am voting for labour and I reckon they will win, they will show the election on bbc1 at 9.55pm Are you a uk citizen shag?Yes I am that. I applyed for it long time ago as you can do that when you have lived here for 5 years or more."

I thought you'd fucked off to Spain where the sun shines every day and brexit is a thing of the past! What happened, don't they shell out the same benefits over there?

By *ky19Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

Put simply, who will be the Prime Minister tomorrow morning?

Who knows, but I reckon Boris with a bluh, MAJORITY do or die in a ditch Mr Speaker. So libdems, DUP or Brexit Party holding their feet to the fire. Just the way they like it.

It could be quite comfortable, leaving people wondering what MIIIISTER FARRAGE was playing at.

Will Corbyn still be Labour leader by the weekend?

Back to the same old two party system. Well done establishment and media.

By *ky19Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

*NO Libdems, DUP or Brexit Party...

over a year ago

Jeremy Corbyn walks into Downing Street dressed as Santa heading a rainbow coalition...

An golden age of pluralism and compromise and pragmatism follows.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

It'll be the same as every year, labour will be leading until after 17:00.

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Unfortunatley the billionnairs and Johnson have tapped into the little inglander vote and will get over the line.

Next 4 years will see the NHS sold off, homeless going up, tax evasion being legalised and the poor getting poorer. Closely followed by an anti Scots and Irish campaign in the english billionaire based media.

The uk becoming fragmented and the 118 trillion in uk tax havens doubled.

For those looking for an example of little inglander scroll up to the milky white guy with a pot belly and marxists post

By *rumalexMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I think the cons will win the most seats, not sure about the margin of victory though

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

"Jeremy Corbyn walks into Downing Street dressed as Santa heading a rainbow coalition...

An golden age of pluralism and compromise and pragmatism follows. "

lol in yr dreams bob

By *ete1260Man
over a year ago

Evesham

"Who else is going to vote and who are are you voting for? I am voting for labour and I reckon they will win, they will show the election on bbc1 at 9.55pm "
The monster raving loonies - from all parties - usually seem to win !

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

I thought 2017 was bad in terms of the quality of contenders and campaign, but 2019 feels even worse.

Whatever the outcome, I'll take some convincing that the winners have any sort of grasp on the realities or vision for the future.

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

"The Tories will win by 30 and we'll never hear the end of it from the Snowflake Marxists.

Job done "

Read about Stephen Smith in liverpool echo

One of thousands

over a year ago

"Who else is going to vote and who are are you voting for? I am voting for labour and I reckon they will win, they will show the election on bbc1 at 9.55pm Are you a uk citizen shag?Yes I am that. I applyed for it long time ago as you can do that when you have lived here for 5 years or more..

I thought you'd fucked off to Spain where the sun shines every day and brexit is a thing of the past! What happened, don't they shell out the same benefits over there? "

Yes I only stayed there for a year to do the chef course then back again to the uk and you are right no brexit news and lots of sun when I was there and the temperature was in the mid 30s

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

"It'll be the same as every year, labour will be leading until after 17:00."

By *anejohnkent6263Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

Tory win with 35 majority ...jezza resigns...and just for a laugh Mrs Abbott is new leader....fun times ahead but UK to boom

over a year ago

"Tory win with 35 majority ...jezza resigns...and just for a laugh Mrs Abbott is new leader....fun times ahead but UK to boom"

McDonought has been working on a replacement for weeks, oh my lord please let it be Abbott

By *hMyGawdCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"Tory win with 35 majority ...jezza resigns...and just for a laugh Mrs Abbott is new leader....fun times ahead but UK to boom.

McDonought has been working on a replacement for weeks, oh my lord please let it be Abbott "

She ticks all the minority boxes...

Black

Obese

Retarded

Feminist

over a year ago

canterbury

Winner winner fried chicken dinner ...opps

By *hMyGawdCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"Winner winner fried chicken dinner ...opps"

Pmsl

By *exywheelsCouple
over a year ago

inverness

Just hope we are not going to be like Israel, having a 3rd general election in a year

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"Just hope we are not going to be like Israel, having a 3rd general election in a year"

Anti semite...

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"Tory win with 35 majority ...jezza resigns...and just for a laugh Mrs Abbott is new leader....fun times ahead but UK to boom.

McDonought has been working on a replacement for weeks, oh my lord please let it be Abbott

Black

Obese

Retarded

Feminist"

Did you see her shoes?

over a year ago

Black

Obese

Retarded

Feminist"

Nice....classy post..,,hope you feel proud of yourself

By *exywheelsCouple
over a year ago

inverness

Anti Semite you accuse us of being, How can we be we are Jewish? What I am trying to say is that we do not want to have to do this time and time again because we can not reach a decisive decision.

Anti antisemitism is the type that I have to put up with at work

Someone saying that the Rothschild conspiracy is true.

Managers answer its your fault for hearing it

Manager saying the Holocaust is just history it doesn't mater

Manager answer I lost relatives in the war so what (that is also insulting to all that died for our freedoms)

A video being played that said the rich control the banks, the Zionists are sending your sons and daughters to war to create a greater Israel was answered with a shrug of shoulders.

Not complained about as their seams no point

When my country played Israel in football being interrogated as of to who I was relay wanted to win

On the news was a item about Antisemitism in the Labour party was asked what I thought, answer was their is a lot of concern in the community, oh but they control the media was the answer

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

A very high turn out normaslly means a labour win,might be a hung parliament.i think the high turn out means tories cannot win,heaven help us all,we will be in deep shit

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

"A very high turn out normaslly means a labour win,might be a hung parliament.i think the high turn out means tories cannot win,heaven help us all,we will be in deep shit"

It was BJs idea to have an election, even when he had got through the first round of voting in Parliament. He & his handlers are to blame for the past 3 1/2 years!

over a year ago

Boris by 25 seats and then the bumbling lying arsehole will stumble into number 10 spouting his usual crap and we will all be in the shit - Corbyn will resign and go back to teaching Poliitical Theory at the University of Sitting on The Fence

Meanwhile here is Scotland the SNP will gain more seats but will mean fuck all cause Boris is in - Boris will say fuck off Jocks to which we say yes the general idea ya twat so just let us go will you

Jo Swinson will quit and go to her new job of National Co-ordinator for the Campaign of just trying to be nice to everyone - and she will be fired from that cause she gets on everyone’s tits

over a year ago

I voted SNP because I want an independent Scotland so ideally I want a very small majority in favour of Boris so Nicola can be the real holder of power in Westminster and say to Corbyn - you know you want to be prime minister don’t you - help us and we will help you - classic Machiavelli

over a year ago

It will soon start .

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"It will soon start ."
started at 7am, Shag! You gonna stay up and watch it all?

over a year ago

"The Tories will win by 30 and we'll never hear the end of it from the Snowflake Marxists.

Job done "

They will definitely win but the majority will be less. Then all you Boris fanboys can dance in street and rejoice at what he has created

over a year ago

"A very high turn out normaslly means a labour win,might be a hung parliament.i think the high turn out means tories cannot win,heaven help us all,we will be in deep shit"

Nah, your beloved Tories will sneak a majority . Then you will have 5 years of having nothing to complain about , you will be ecstatic

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

"It will soon start . started at 7am, Shag! You gonna stay up and watch it all? "
awww ffs you shudnt of told him lol

over a year ago

"It will soon start . started at 7am, Shag! You gonna stay up and watch it all? "
That is right it did it is now the 2nd debate round and no I wont be up all night maybe to 1am or so, you?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"It will soon start . started at 7am, Shag! You gonna stay up and watch it all? That is right it did it is now the 2nd debate round and no I wont be up all night maybe to 1am or so, you?"

Bed time is 11pm

over a year ago

"It will soon start . started at 7am, Shag! You gonna stay up and watch it all? That is right it did it is now the 2nd debate round and no I wont be up all night maybe to 1am or so, you?

Bed time is 11pm "

That is good and I will watch the summary of it in the morning

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

hung parliament.... conservatives largest party

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"hung parliament.... conservatives largest party"
I think you’re probably right.

over a year ago

canterbury

If you don't like the result will we vote again

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan
over a year ago

here

"hung parliament.... conservatives largest party I think you’re probably right. "

Sure??? Or do you want to double check

over a year ago

"If you don't like the result will we vote again "

Yeah, probably in 5 years. That is democracy for you

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"hung parliament.... conservatives largest party"

How did the pound finish?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"hung parliament.... conservatives largest party I think you’re probably right.

Sure??? Or do you want to double check "

I can’t double check. I don’t have the prescience that the leader in the other thread had the benefit of.

over a year ago

The exit pole result so far is that torys have 368 and labour 191 whilst nigel got 0.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

"The exit pole result so far is that torys have 368 and labour 191 whilst nigel got 0."

How’s that Brexit looking shag?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Looks like we’re out the EU

over a year ago

"The exit pole result so far is that torys have 368 and labour 191 whilst nigel got 0.

How’s that Brexit looking shag? "

It stil wont happen as you know.

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

It’s a clear msg from voters that a second referendum would of been pointless

over a year ago

"Looks like we’re out the EU "

Any hope is lost now as far as I am concerned. This country is a write off. We need to scrap the whole place and apply for asylum in somewhere with a better government, somewhere like Syria or North Korea.

over a year ago

"Looks like we’re out the EU "
I dont think so but it sends a clear message to scotland and northern ireland.

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

"Looks like we’re out the EU

Any hope is lost now as far as I am concerned. This country is a write off. We need to scrap the whole place and apply for asylum in somewhere with a better government, somewhere like Syria or North Korea."

howling that’s yr best post in weeks lol

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

"Looks like we’re out the EU I dont think so but it sends a clear message to scotland and northern ireland."

The rubicon is about to be crossed.

over a year ago

Any hope is lost now as far as I am concerned. This country is a write off. We need to scrap the whole place and apply for asylum in somewhere with a better government, somewhere like Syria or North Korea. howling that’s yr best post in weeks lol "

Thank you.

Not sure if last long in Syria. It's too hot.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Any hope is lost now as far as I am concerned. This country is a write off. We need to scrap the whole place and apply for asylum in somewhere with a better government, somewhere like Syria or North Korea. howling that’s yr best post in weeks lol

Thank you.

Not sure if last long in Syria. It's too hot. "

I’ve just got back from the Middle East. It’s very pleasant in the winter. I would recommend Qatar

over a year ago

Any hope is lost now as far as I am concerned. This country is a write off. We need to scrap the whole place and apply for asylum in somewhere with a better government, somewhere like Syria or North Korea. howling that’s yr best post in weeks lol

Thank you.

I’ve just got back from the Middle East. It’s very pleasant in the winter. I would recommend Qatar "

Do they still need lads to build those football stadiums?

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Thank you.

I’ve just got back from the Middle East. It’s very pleasant in the winter. I would recommend Qatar

Do they still need lads to build those football stadiums?"

No they are mostly built now. However they aim to go self sufficient as a country by 2030. So they are throwing money at infrastructure for the next ten years. It’s an incredible place.

over a year ago

Thank you.

No they are mostly built now. However they aim to go self sufficient as a country by 2030. So they are throwing money at infrastructure for the next ten years. It’s an incredible place. "

What's the swinging scene like? Lol

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

Thank you.

Not sure if last long in Syria. It's too hot. "

iv told you I’m from teesside it’s minus 90 in the summer no such thing as to hot I’ll be on plane there before you lol

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Thank you.

No they are mostly built now. However they aim to go self sufficient as a country by 2030. So they are throwing money at infrastructure for the next ten years. It’s an incredible place.

What's the swinging scene like? Lol"

Ha ha dry as the desert.

over a year ago

Thank you.

Not sure if last long in Syria. It's too hot. iv told you I’m from teesside it’s minus 90 in the summer no such thing as to hot I’ll be on plane there before you lol"

I'm sure there's some kind of snowflake gag in here somewhere.

over a year ago

"Looks like we’re out the EU I dont think so but it sends a clear message to scotland and northern ireland.

The rubicon is about to be crossed.

"

That is right it have that

Post new Message to Thread