Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Corbyn on Andrew Neil show

Jump to newest

By *an For You OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

If anyone wants to know anything about Corbyn , catch up with the Andrew Neil show . Another Corbyn car crash. Neil wiped the floor with him. Of most concern was his refusal to deploy assets to neutralise people trying to kill British citizens . A yellow coward , pure and simple

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

It was a total car crash for corbyn tonight niell doesnt take prisoners.

By *ammskiMan
over a year ago

lytham st.annes

"It was a total car crash for corbyn tonight niell doesnt take prisoners. "

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

"deploy assets to neutralise people"

Lol

how benign of you.

Is assassination no longer PC?

By *an For You OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

""deploy assets to neutralise people"

Lol

how benign of you.

"

If only you knew what happens in the real world. Not what snippets get reported in the media .

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

Yes, I live a very sheltered life. So naive.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lol

how benign of you.

If only you knew what happens in the real world. Not what snippets get reported in the media ."

Rattled again ? . Have a sit down and a nice relaxing cup of tea , you are getting far to excited

over a year ago

Lol

how benign of you.

If only you knew what happens in the real world. Not what snippets get reported in the media ."

Calm down dear....you’ve been reading far too many tom clancys for your own good

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

[Removed by poster at 26/11/19 21:08:58]

By *an For You OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Lol

how benign of you.

If only you knew what happens in the real world. Not what snippets get reported in the media .

Rattled again ? . Have a sit down and a nice relaxing cup of tea , you are getting far to excited "

Rattled ?...Me?.... lol lol.... takes a lot more than effeminate pinko lefties to rattle me dear

over a year ago

Lol

how benign of you.

Rattled again ? . Have a sit down and a nice relaxing cup of tea , you are getting far to excited

Rattled ?...Me?.... lol lol.... takes a lot more than effeminate pinko lefties to rattle me dear"

Chill out. You are on a swinging site forum, nobody cares what you say or what you think

By *an For You OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Lol

how benign of you.

Rattled ?...Me?.... lol lol.... takes a lot more than effeminate pinko lefties to rattle me dear

Chill out. You are on a swinging site forum, nobody cares what you say or what you think "

Ditto

over a year ago

Lol

how benign of you.

Chill out. You are on a swinging site forum, nobody cares what you say or what you think

Ditto"

Exactly, the difference is I know I am irrelevant, you don’t

over a year ago

Lol

how benign of you.

Rattled ?...Me?.... lol lol.... takes a lot more than effeminate pinko lefties to rattle me dear"

Now that made me laugh - the tinfoil is strong in this one (thanks Bob!)

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/11/19 23:54:39]

over a year ago

".... and back to Corbyn interview ....

it was a brilliant forensic dissection of Corbyn. he was not allowed to wander off in his usual way onto semantics, trigger phrases and untrue generalisations and was repeatedly asked questions he was unable to answer like the tax revenue paid by the £80k+ earners or how he would recompense the Waspi women which will cost £60 Bn or those he was refusing to answer. Like 'will you apologise to Jews'?

Andrew Neil was so good that on Twitter the Labour Luvvies are accusing him of bullying .... "

over a year ago

".... and back to Corbyn interview ....

it was a brilliant forensic dissection of Corbyn. he was not allowed to wander off in his usual way onto semantics, trigger phrases and untrue generalisations and was repeatedly asked questions he was unable to answer like the tax revenue paid by the £80k+ earners or how he would recompense the Waspi women which will cost £60 Bn or those he was refusing to answer. Like 'will you apologise to Jews'?

Andrew Neil was so good that on Twitter the Labour Luvvies are accusing him of bullying .... "

I can wait to watch him interview Boris

over a year ago

"If anyone wants to know anything about Corbyn , catch up with the Andrew Neil show . Another Corbyn car crash. Neil wiped the floor with him. Of most concern was his refusal to deploy assets to neutralise people trying to kill British citizens . A yellow coward , pure and simple"
His knowledge of the tax treatment of dividend income and the impact of his tax increases on pensioners income appear to be non existent. His is simply sympathiser in addition to being financially incompetent.

I think Tom Bower wrote a biography on him and one issue raised was that he was that Corbyn was so much in debt that he had to downsize his house.

The good news is that he has no chance of being elected.

At least we can avoid bankruptcy and being held to ransom by trade union activists .

over a year ago

"If anyone wants to know anything about Corbyn , catch up with the Andrew Neil show . Another Corbyn car crash. Neil wiped the floor with him. Of most concern was his refusal to deploy assets to neutralise people trying to kill British citizens . A yellow coward , pure and simple His knowledge of the tax treatment of dividend income and the impact of his tax increases on pensioners income appear to be non existent. His is simply sympathiser in addition to being financially incompetent.

I think Tom Bower wrote a biography on him and one issue raised was that he was that Corbyn was so much in debt that he had to downsize his house.

At least we can avoid bankruptcy and being held to ransom by trade union activists . "

I Like your sunglasses, I am sure I have seen the photos on your profile somewhere else

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Was Corbyn auditioning for Strictly?

over a year ago

"If anyone wants to know anything about Corbyn , catch up with the Andrew Neil show . Another Corbyn car crash. Neil wiped the floor with him. Of most concern was his refusal to deploy assets to neutralise people trying to kill British citizens . A yellow coward , pure and simple His knowledge of the tax treatment of dividend income and the impact of his tax increases on pensioners income appear to be non existent. His is simply sympathiser in addition to being financially incompetent.

At least we can avoid bankruptcy and being held to ransom by trade union activists . "

When did they let you out again?

over a year ago

B

When did they let you out again?

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

I thought he gave Sturgeon a tough time the other night, first time I've seen her look flustered, but he really gave Corbyn a roasting. Looking forward to see how he does with Fararge and Johnson, and a little trepidacious about how well Swinton will do.

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

Well that's good news. Now can we figure out how we avoid going bankrupt by making it harder for our business to trade with our largest trading partners and not be held to ransom by a Trump America First trade deal?

By *ony 2016Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

It was a bad interview for Corbyn , , Neal is good at what he does , the last time I saw Neal "win" an interview was when he dismantled Johnson prior to Johnson becoming leader of the Tories

over a year ago

At least we can avoid bankruptcy and being held to ransom by trade union activists .

I Like your sunglasses, I am sure I have seen the photos on your profile somewhere else "

It’s Pat! With a new account...Brilliant...

over a year ago

At least Corbyn turned up, Johnson is trying to work his way out of his interview.

By *bernathCouple
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"At least Corbyn turned up, Johnson is trying to work his way out of his interview."

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

"At least Corbyn turned up, Johnson is trying to work his way out of his interview."
or I bet he wished he’d never tho

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

i bet corbyn wished he had been as smart now.

over a year ago

Andrew Neil for PM. Wouldn't it be wonderful if TV could dream up a Political, Quiz Show Type programme in which the Compere (eg Andrew N) asked short, simple questions plus follow ups and the MP contestants were only allowed to answer 3 ways only....either "Yes".."No" or "Don't know" and nothing else..

over a year ago

"At least Corbyn turned up, Johnson is trying to work his way out of his interview. i bet corbyn wished he had been as smart now. "

Is Bodger smart or spineless? I know what I think. I guess his minders are keeping him locked away because they know he will make a total hash of it

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"At least Corbyn turned up, Johnson is trying to work his way out of his interview. i bet corbyn wished he had been as smart now.

Is Bodger smart or spineless? I know what I think. I guess his minders are keeping him locked away because they know he will make a total hash of it "

I think its well known by now that all he has to do is keep a low profile not fuck up and he will be pm so smart i would say.

over a year ago

"At least Corbyn turned up, Johnson is trying to work his way out of his interview. i bet corbyn wished he had been as smart now.

Is Bodger smart or spineless? I know what I think. I guess his minders are keeping him locked away because they know he will make a total hash of it I think its well known by now that all he has to do is keep a low profile not fuck up and he will be pm so smart i would say. "

Well if you think that’s good enough for you?

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

Is Bodger smart or spineless? I know what I think. I guess his minders are keeping him locked away because they know he will make a total hash of it I think its well known by now that all he has to do is keep a low profile not fuck up and he will be pm so smart i would say.

Well if you think that’s good enough for you? "

wouldnt you if you was in that situation then?

over a year ago

"

I Like your sunglasses, I am sure I have seen the photos on your profile somewhere else

It’s Pat! With a new account...Brilliant... "

All we need now is a return of Centy/Premier league to complete the madness

over a year ago

"

All we need now is a return of Centy/Premier league to complete the madness "

Yes !

I can’t believe he hasn’t shown up yet...

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

He brilliantly revealed the man's true colours for the whole world to see. I knew he was incompetant on the issue of antisemitism, now it is clear he is truly an unrepentant antisemitic. Gross.

over a year ago

"It was a bad interview for Corbyn , , Neal is good at what he does , the last time I saw Neal "win" an interview was when he dismantled Johnson prior to Johnson becoming leader of the Tories "

Anyone can "win" an interview by asking a question and then talking over an interviewee when he tries to respond.

To state opions as facts doesn't make them facts.

over a year ago

"It was a bad interview for Corbyn , , Neal is good at what he does , the last time I saw Neal "win" an interview was when he dismantled Johnson prior to Johnson becoming leader of the Tories

Anyone can "win" an interview by asking a question and then talking over an interviewee when he tries to respond.

To state opions as facts doesn't make them facts. "

....but Neal does not use his opinions to trash the interviewee. His favoured tactic is to use previous utterances or ducumentation by the interviewee his allies to discredited the interviewee's more recent policy or stance on a particular subject.

over a year ago

"It was a bad interview for Corbyn , , Neal is good at what he does , the last time I saw Neal "win" an interview was when he dismantled Johnson prior to Johnson becoming leader of the Tories

....but Neal does not use his opinions to trash the interviewee. His favoured tactic is to use previous utterances or ducumentation by the interviewee his allies to discredited the interviewee's more recent policy or stance on a particular subject. "

He says things like 80% of Jewish people don't trust you and some of them will leave if you come to power. Why?

What's Corbyn supposed to say? Go ask them? He always looks at people as if to say haven't you read all the lies about me in the press. I don't blame them!

What irritated me about Corbyn is he gets asked one question and answers another one. When asked where he's going to get money from, he explains why it's needed.

over a year ago

"

What irritated me about Corbyn is he gets asked one question and answers another one. When asked where he's going to get money from, he explains why it's needed."

Boris does exactly the same thing really if not worse. Boris just lies to the interviewers face more often than dodging questions

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

"He brilliantly revealed the man's true colours for the whole world to see. I knew he was incompetant on the issue of antisemitism, now it is clear he is truly an unrepentant antisemitic. Gross.

"

That is truly the one thing he is not.

For something to be a problem, e.g. antisemitism in the Labour Party, there must be more of it than in the general population.

Recent polls and surveys have shown there to be less.

Corbyn might as well apologise for the British people being antisemitic.

He has a record of standing against racism of all kinds, including antisemitism. Look it up, many Jewish people are sharing it on Facebook.

However, he also has a record of criticising the state of Israel, and Labour policy is to stop selling them arms (along with Saudi).

That's his true "crime" in the eyes of people like the Chief Rabbi (who directly represents about a 5th of UK Jews).

over a year ago

....but Neal does not use his opinions to trash the interviewee. His favoured tactic is to use previous utterances or ducumentation by the interviewee his allies to discredited the interviewee's more recent policy or stance on a particular subject.

He says things like 80% of Jewish people don't trust you and some of them will leave if you come to power. Why?

What's Corbyn supposed to say? Go ask them? He always looks at people as if to say haven't you read all the lies about me in the press. I don't blame them!

What irritated me about Corbyn is he gets asked one question and answers another one. When asked where he's going to get money from, he explains why it's needed."

Totally agree your last paragraph.

However, Neil's skill is to utilise solid information from trusted sources (I agree that they may have been overemphasised by press spin). In answer to the question about jews, Corbyn would do better to simply answer, that 80% don't trust me/us because of xyz and that he must work harder to change that perception.

over a year ago

I must say I'm quite fucking bored of all the antisemitism talk on the news, we've heard about it for long enough now, we know it's there, just like all other forms of racism is but it'd be nice to get on with election matters in the news now until after the election

over a year ago

"

Yes !

"

I did wonder if FartyOldMan might be the return of Centy (lots of facts and figures and pedantry) but then I looked at the pictures and I thought naaah!

over a year ago

"

Yes !

I did wonder if FartyOldMan might be the return of Centy (lots of facts and figures and pedantry) but then I looked at the pictures and I thought naaah!"

You're right

over a year ago

"

Yes !

"

I think he continues the march to leave

over a year ago

" I did wonder if FartyOldMan might be the return of Centy (lots of facts and figures and pedantry) but then I looked at the pictures and I thought naaah! "

Your pathetic sarcasm says more about you than it does about me although I did quite like the 'FartyOldMan'.

I give detail in support of my opinions and views and counter arguments. That is not 'pedantry' that is just factual discussion. Something you seem incapable of understanding let alone deploying. You, apparently, don't do detail and rely on sarcasm, abuse, virtue signalling and trigger phrases.

As once again you proved here....You probably do rather well on Twatter.

over a year ago

How did Boris get on with Andrew Neil ?. I am sure with his fearsome intellect and grasp of policy it would be a great bit of political jousting

over a year ago

"How did Boris get on with Andrew Neil ?. I am sure with his fearsome intellect and grasp of policy it would be a great bit of political jousting "

Even prince Andrew did a TV interview.

over a year ago

" I did wonder if FartyOldMan might be the return of Centy (lots of facts and figures and pedantry) but then I looked at the pictures and I thought naaah!

Your pathetic sarcasm says more about you than it does about me although I did quite like the 'FartyOldMan'.

I give detail in support of my opinions and views and counter arguments. That is not 'pedantry' that is just factual discussion. Something you seem incapable of understanding let alone deploying. You, apparently, don't do detail and rely on sarcasm, abuse, virtue signalling and trigger phrases.

As once again you proved here....You probably do rather well on Twatter."

Aw no! He's gone! Who's going to bark orders at me now?

Maybe the men with white coats came and got him.....

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"At least Corbyn turned up, Johnson is trying to work his way out of his interview.

"

#ChickenBoris

By *bernathCouple
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"At least Corbyn turned up, Johnson is trying to work his way out of his interview.

#ChickenBoris

"

Bok bok boris!

Post new Message to Thread