Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

People's vote march this saturday

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone in London for the March this Saturday?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hell no

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

No sorry we have a life

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

nope i try to stay away from the shithole that is central london at the best of times.and to be honest its my weekend with my daughter so have much more fun things to do

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

I'll be there.

over a year ago

We had a people's vote if I remember correctly, and parliament haven't took any notice of that one. So why are you wasting your weekend asking for another one.

By *uxinteriorMan
over a year ago

south west , continental

"We had a people's vote if I remember correctly, and parliament haven't took any notice of that one. So why are you wasting your weekend asking for another one."

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"We had a people's vote if I remember correctly, and parliament haven't took any notice of that one. So why are you wasting your weekend asking for another one."

This is a very good point.

By *atinocouple80Couple
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 15/10/19 12:12:02]

By *atinocouple80Couple
over a year ago

London

"We had a people's vote if I remember correctly, and parliament haven't took any notice of that one. So why are you wasting your weekend asking for another one.

"

over a year ago

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"Anyone in London for the March this Saturday? "

You can fuck that sky high!

By *rench letterCouple
over a year ago

Chorley,

Wish we could be there, stop this Brexit farse.

By *ky19Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

"We had a people's vote if I remember correctly, and parliament haven't took any notice of that one. So why are you wasting your weekend asking for another one.

"

I'll stick another thumb on that.

If they really do force another vote, call it what it is, but don't call it people's vote because that's taken.

Also, @French Come on, you're really saying stop this democracy farce. Don't be like Corbyn Clegg and Swinson, and or number of raving nutters given airtime in the media.

A march is a waste of time anyway, since most MPs are pushing for a second referendum (i.e. another chance for remain to win) of their own accord anyway, for theirs and their string pullers sakes (those who are working for string pullers, right Boris?). They're just spending years doing gymnastics trying to put on a show of democracy.

Really still quite amazed how even though it's been revealed we don't live in a real democracy, the powers just ignore votes they don't like. But a lot of people still AREN'T up in arms about this. We've witnessed it now in plain sight. Really need to wake up and see the powers-that-shouldn't-be don't act in your interest - they loathe remain voters just as much as leave voters.

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

The voted to trigger Article 50, so the result was acted upon.

The problem is they cannot agree what Brexit is supposed to look like.

By *andS_GlasgowCouple
over a year ago

Giffnock

By *obka3Couple
over a year ago

bournemouth

That's like saying because a game of football has kicked off the game has been played.

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

can all you folks who want another referendum tell me what happens if you get one and its leave again but by say 50,000 votes you want the mps to fuck around for another 3 years in the hope it might go your way next time?

By *anejohnkent6263Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

Last one was well over estimate of people ..

I've see more people at spurs game ...accept the result now come on enough is enough ..with big Boris at the helm ...you have lost again ..x

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

"can all you folks who want another referendum tell me what happens if you get one and its leave again but by say 50,000 votes you want the mps to fuck around for another 3 years in the hope it might go your way next time? "

If there is another referendum it has to be attached to a definite plan for what leave would consist of, how laws would change, the actual effects on europeans here and uk citizens there, what it will do to the economy, how it will change many peoples lives, how it will destroy the life prospects of so many. And if the result is then leave, and the country goes even further into the shit than it has over the last three years, then the leavers have to own it.

I am utterly sick of all the fucking imbecilic reality denying leavers who are totally incapable of owning up that it is they who have fucked over the country, that it is because of them we now have a lying shit bag for a prime minister, that it is because of them that every other country in the world is laughing at England, that it is because of them that life is going to become harder in a myriad of small ways, and in some cases all these small things will add up to killing real people.

You want to leave? Well grow a pair of balls and admit to yourself the real reasons and the real consequences.

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"can all you folks who want another referendum tell me what happens if you get one and its leave again but by say 50,000 votes you want the mps to fuck around for another 3 years in the hope it might go your way next time?

If there is another referendum it has to be attached to a definite plan for what leave would consist of, how laws would change, the actual effects on europeans here and uk citizens there, what it will do to the economy, how it will change many peoples lives, how it will destroy the life prospects of so many. And if the result is then leave, and the country goes even further into the shit than it has over the last three years, then the leavers have to own it.

I am utterly sick of all the fucking imbecilic reality denying leavers who are totally incapable of owning up that it is they who have fucked over the country, that it is because of them we now have a lying shit bag for a prime minister, that it is because of them that every other country in the world is laughing at England, that it is because of them that life is going to become harder in a myriad of small ways, and in some cases all these small things will add up to killing real people.

You want to leave? Well grow a pair of balls and admit to yourself the real reasons and the real consequences."

i like boris.

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

ah the reason for boris still being p.m is. jeremy the messiah is a bottle job who does nothing without mommentums say so

over a year ago

"can all you folks who want another referendum tell me what happens if you get one and its leave again but by say 50,000 votes you want the mps to fuck around for another 3 years in the hope it might go your way next time?

You want to leave? Well grow a pair of balls and admit to yourself the real reasons and the real consequences."

And I'm utterly sick of all the fucking imbecilic reality denying remoaners who are totally incapable of owning up to the fact that they think democracy only applies if a vote goes there way. Yes there were lies on the leavers side, and there were lies on the remain side, and there have been lies in every election in every decade of every century. Thats what politicians do. If they told people the truth they wouldn't like it and no one would vote them into cushy jobs. Want me to admit why I voted leave? Unfortunately I'm not going to say it's cause I hate foreigners and I'm a closet racist like you want me to say. I voted to leave because I can see what the EU is morphing into. I voted to leave because I don't think it's right for the country or the future children of this country. I voted to leave because it might be the very last chance we get to be able to vote to leave. Stop thinking that the entire world revolves around the EU and what they may or may not choose to give you. Yes it will be different, but if people actually put some work in and stop trying to pretend that they are somehow "intellectually" superior, you might find you can help create something better.

By *ary_ArgyllMan
over a year ago

Argyll

OK, what is the EU morphing into please - are you worried about a Federal Europe?

By *oi_LucyCouple
over a year ago

Barbados

Perhaps if you went along to the last one to u would be so disappointed with the current outcome.

-Matt

By *oi_LucyCouple
over a year ago

Barbados

You want to leave? Well grow a pair of balls and admit to yourself the real reasons and the real consequences.

And I'm utterly sick of all the fucking imbecilic reality denying remoaners who are totally incapable of owning up to the fact that they think democracy only applies if a vote goes there way. Yes there were lies on the leavers side, and there were lies on the remain side, and there have been lies in every election in every decade of every century. Thats what politicians do. If they told people the truth they wouldn't like it and no one would vote them into cushy jobs. Want me to admit why I voted leave? Unfortunately I'm not going to say it's cause I hate foreigners and I'm a closet racist like you want me to say. I voted to leave because I can see what the EU is morphing into. I voted to leave because I don't think it's right for the country or the future children of this country. I voted to leave because it might be the very last chance we get to be able to vote to leave. Stop thinking that the entire world revolves around the EU and what they may or may not choose to give you. Yes it will be different, but if people actually put some work in and stop trying to pretend that they are somehow "intellectually" superior, you might find you can help create something better.

"

You voted to leave because you don’t think it is right for future children? And yet the younger generations overwhelmingly voted to remain.

Maybe stop and think that one through again

-Matt

over a year ago

canterbury

Even Mrs Merkel and rat boy of france are worried that the UK will become a very large competitor to the eu dictatorship once we have left...

over a year ago

Yes I don't think it's right for the future children. Younger people voting remain doesn't mean it's the right thing. Youth doesn't suddenly make people more intelligent or informed than older people. Likewise age is no guarantee of wisdom. They have their opinion, I have mine. Mine is the only one that matters where my personal vote is concerned. They can vote how they like, however, if you are going to bother having a vote, then the result must stand. Otherwise don't bother with the vote and we can go back to an every man for themselves attitude.

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

"can all you folks who want another referendum tell me what happens if you get one and its leave again but by say 50,000 votes you want the mps to fuck around for another 3 years in the hope it might go your way next time? "

In Quebec, they called it the neverendum.

over a year ago

Nah, life is too short to spend it chasing lost causes I'll be enjoying life instead.

over a year ago

"No sorry we have a life "

Which you spend on a sex site forum

over a year ago

"Even Mrs Merkel and rat boy of france are worried that the UK will become a very large competitor to the eu dictatorship once we have left..."

No they aren’t and no we won’t

over a year ago

canterbury

Well the expert on everything has spoken ...I'm sure the eu must be in contact for great wisdom ...you know we won't do well then ...why is that ....

over a year ago

"Well the expert on everything has spoken ...I'm sure the eu must be in contact for great wisdom ...you know we won't do well then ...why is that ...."

I got my information from the same place you got yours, if your going to make things up then so am I

By *hongguyMan
over a year ago

dewsbury

cant remember seeing the box that said if we lose this vote we will try have another vote because we only believe in democracy when we win tick this box here remoaners get a life its called living in a democratic country or fuck off and live in france or germany or some other backwards eu state

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

noooooo watching rugby

over a year ago

"cant remember seeing the box that said if we lose this vote we will try have another vote because we only believe in democracy when we win tick this box here remoaners get a life its called living in a democratic country or fuck off and live in france or germany or some other backwards eu state "

The vote was advisory. Germany and France are backward states??

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan
over a year ago

here

"Anyone in London for the March this Saturday? noooooo watching rugby "

Come on the wallabies

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"Anyone in London for the March this Saturday? noooooo watching rugby

Come on the wallabies "

a scotsman walks in a bar there is usually an englishman and irishman too but they are still at the rugby world cup.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan
over a year ago

here

"Anyone in London for the March this Saturday? noooooo watching rugby

Come on the wallabies a scotsman walks in a bar there is usually an englishman and irishman too but they are still at the rugby world cup. "

Hahaha

By *oi_LucyCouple
over a year ago

Barbados

"Yes I don't think it's right for the future children. Younger people voting remain doesn't mean it's the right thing. Youth doesn't suddenly make people more intelligent or informed than older people. Likewise age is no guarantee of wisdom. They have their opinion, I have mine. Mine is the only one that matters where my personal vote is concerned. They can vote how they like, however, if you are going to bother having a vote, then the result must stand. Otherwise don't bother with the vote and we can go back to an every man for themselves attitude."

Yes, both have their opinion. The difference being the younger generations have to live with the consequences for longer.

But, hey, glad you back May's deal. Most other people think it was shit.

-Matt

over a year ago

In fairness it was the people who voted leave who voted for this farce.

We were told it would lead to five years of a cluster fuck before the referendum.

For the record I'm not in favour of another referendum. But the argument that some people on here put forward that having more democracy is undemocratic is just bonkers.

over a year ago

canterbury

Try france24 ...

Merkel and macron today ...saying they need to work closer ...in case the UK once out will then be taking work etc from the eu ...fact on screen ...not made up like some crap spouted on here

By *ony 2016Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

"Try france24 ...

Merkel and macron today ...saying they need to work closer ...in case the UK once out will then be taking work etc from the eu ...fact on screen ...not made up like some crap spouted on here"

. So if the UK were to leave The EU , the EU would try to look after their own citizens

By *andS66Couple
over a year ago

Derby

"

The result was to leave the EU.

We haven't left yet.

The result hasn't been delivered.

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

We haven't left yet.

The result hasn't been delivered."

Yes, that's true. The problem is the outcome was never defined, so everyone is squabbling about what the vote meant. And because the Conservative Party insisted on sole ownership of Brexit, it has become a partisan issue rather than a consensual one.

By *oi_LucyCouple
over a year ago

Barbados

We haven't left yet.

The result hasn't been delivered."

How do you know if it has been delivered if you don't know what it is?

I mean, May's deal, "delivered brexit" but so many brexiteers say that that wasn't brexit. Despite it doing exactly what the ballot paper said.

-Matt

over a year ago

"Try france24 ...

Merkel and macron today ...saying they need to work closer ...in case the UK once out will then be taking work etc from the eu ...fact on screen ...not made up like some crap spouted on here"

, your rattled again

By *ky19Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

I probably won't go tbh. But have fun if you are.

Make sure you avoid cults like Extinction Rebellion as they might not let you through. They might hysterically lecture you for not joining their cause instead: "Why does it matter if the UK leaves the EU? The world is going to explode in 12 years anyway (because you haven't got a SMART meter)."

If they've already been and gone, you may need to avoid a likely apocalyptic wasteland which I bet they would leave behind after all their partying and revelries.

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

We haven't left yet.

I mean, May's deal, "delivered brexit" but so many brexiteers say that that wasn't brexit. Despite it doing exactly what the ballot paper said.

-Matt"

Have we left yet? no = not delivered its not rocket science.

over a year ago

We haven't left yet.

-MattHave we left yet? no = not delivered its not rocket science."

But it isn't due to have been delivered yet.

Five years was the estimate of how long it would take to leave the EU. This information was widely publicised prior to the referendum. No one should be surprised about this.

By *oi_LucyCouple
over a year ago

Barbados

We haven't left yet.

-MattHave we left yet? no = not delivered its not rocket science."

Exactly. May’s deal fulfilled the referendum mandate, but for some reason some leavers decided they didn’t like it. Apparently leave means more than just leave.

-Matt

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

I'll be there. I'm meeting a number of other supporters from the North West area at

"N Row" just of Park Lane alongside The London Marriot (at the Marble Arch end).

You don't need to know which one of the people there I am but feel free to come and join in with us.

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

[Removed by poster at 17/10/19 08:32:37]

over a year ago

We haven't left yet.

-MattHave we left yet? no = not delivered its not rocket science.

Exactly. May’s deal fulfilled the referendum mandate, but for some reason some leavers decided they didn’t like it. Apparently leave means more than just leave.

-Matt"

Yes if the ardent leavers had supported May's deal then we'd probably have left the EU by now.

By *mandamark99Couple
over a year ago

Bridgnorth

We will be there on Saturday

over a year ago

canterbury

I'm never rattled ...I just like to pour fuel to your fire ...your like a fish at the fair ...hooked in ...x

over a year ago

"I'm never rattled ...I just like to pour fuel to your fire ...your like a fish at the fair ...hooked in ...x"

Rattled

over a year ago

I will be there stop brexit

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"I will be there stop brexit "
people will only think you're climate change disruptors

over a year ago

"I will be there stop brexit "
I think Saturday will be history in the making

over a year ago

"I will be there stop brexit I think Saturday will be history in the making "
Yes I think it will be that too

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

All these ppl who go on marches don’t they have a life ffs

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"I will be there stop brexit I think Saturday will be history in the making "
Me too i wonder how many labour mp,s are going to get the sack tomorrow.

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"All these ppl who go on marches don’t they have a life ffs"
It is their life sad i know but it takes all sorts.

over a year ago

"I will be there stop brexit I think Saturday will be history in the making Yes I think it will be that too "

Enjoy

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"All these ppl who go on marches don’t they have a life ffs"

They're just trying to get their steps up.

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"

Yep. That one has just won the six thumbs for the best post of the thread.

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

"I will be there stop brexit people will only think you're climate change disruptors "

there one and the same people lol dont feel there lifes are compleate unless there moaning about whatever bandwagon it is from one week to the next. will be enjoyin a day with my little un then prob catch it later on news if i fancy a chuckle. personaly im looking forward to the chaos and chest beating whatever way it goes is

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

wow you sound very angry

over a year ago

"I will be there stop brexit I think Saturday will be history in the making Yes I think it will be that too

Enjoy "

Ty pal and yes it will be a great day

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"I will be there stop brexit people will only think you're climate change disruptors

there one and the same people lol dont feel there lifes are compleate unless there moaning about whatever bandwagon it is from one week to the next. will be enjoyin a day with my little un then prob catch it later on news if i fancy a chuckle. personaly im looking forward to the chaos and chest beating whatever way it goes is"

have a great day with the bin lid i will be watching the rugby.

By *mandamark99Couple
over a year ago

Bridgnorth

Nicely put! We will be there.

By *mandamark99Couple
over a year ago

Bridgnorth

"I will be there stop brexit I think Saturday will be history in the making Yes I think it will be that too

Enjoy Ty pal and yes it will be a great day "

over a year ago

I voted to piss people off and it's worked I don't give a shite as nothing will change in my life 3cheers for Boris hip hip

over a year ago

canterbury

2 men and a bunch of lesbians and a dog ...great protest ....your wasting ya time Boris is the man

over a year ago

"2 men and a bunch of lesbians and a dog ...great protest ....your wasting ya time Boris is the man"

Boris is the master at fooling the foolish

over a year ago

"2 men and a bunch of lesbians and a dog ...great protest ....your wasting ya time Boris is the man

Boris is the master at fooling the foolish "

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

"I will be there stop brexit people will only think you're climate change disruptors

there one and the same people lol dont feel there lifes are compleate unless there moaning about whatever bandwagon it is from one week to the next. will be enjoyin a day with my little un then prob catch it later on news if i fancy a chuckle. personaly im looking forward to the chaos and chest beating whatever way it goes ishave a great day with the bin lid i will be watching the rugby. "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/10/19 16:39:05]

over a year ago

"Nicely put! We will be there. "
That is good, have a fab day there you too

over a year ago

Enjoy Ty pal and yes it will be a great day

"

over a year ago

canterbury

I do laugh at some people ...fools ...next they will get kids to protest lol

By *Man1263Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Did the people not already vote?

So is it just a case of sore losers?

And for those going, thank's for adding to the debt and actually taking the police, fire crews, paramedics etc away from other jobs.

It dosn't matter how I voted, what matter's is the fact leave won.

Or do you think it should be best out of 3? 5? 7? Until you get what you want?

Take that fact on board, live with it, accept it.

over a year ago

canterbury

Most can't count ...52/48 one is bigger..

Bigger wins got it ...oh no I'm not having that...I will walk in London to change the result ....wankers one and all

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"Did the people not already vote?

And for those going, thank's for adding to the debt and actually taking the police, fire crews, paramedics etc away from other jobs.

"

Mate you are banging your head against a brick wall with some on here. On the other hand i was talking to a copper today and he is well happy with all the overtime also gets an extra £80 quid a night and a nice hotel i had to point out it rate payers paying for it all he said thanks im going to have a great xmas.

over a year ago

"Did the people not already vote?

"

Untwist your panties ,relax ,have a beer it will all be over soon...

By *Man1263Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Don't drink.

Am very relaxed, just like to always put the other side across, makes it more fun

over a year ago

"Don't drink.

Am very relaxed, just like to always put the other side across, makes it more fun "

Good for you and good luck tomorrow..

By *Man1263Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Think I am up a ladder, so probably do need luck for that

By *ackwithabang2000Couple
over a year ago

Stoke

Can we replay the world cup semi final against Croatia.

I didn't like that result...

By *Man1263Man
over a year ago

Stockport

I will be honest, if this thread had been the other way around, as in the Remain had won and the Leaver's all having a hissy fit, then I would actually be saying the same thing against the leaver's.

It's always good to put the opposite side to thing's, that and I like people biting

Mischievous mood and always good to get the spoon out and stir them

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"I will be honest, if this thread had been the other way around, as in the Remain had won and the Leaver's all having a hissy fit, then I would actually be saying the same thing against the leaver's.

It's always good to put the opposite side to thing's, that and I like people biting

Mischievous mood and always good to get the spoon out and stir them "

I dont think if it was the other way round that leavers would have kicked up so much shit,well i wouldn't have because i believe in democracy.

over a year ago

"I will be honest, if this thread had been the other way around, as in the Remain had won and the Leaver's all having a hissy fit, then I would actually be saying the same thing against the leaver's.

Mischievous mood and always good to get the spoon out and stir them I dont think if it was the other way round that leavers would have kicked up so much shit,well i wouldn't have because i believe in democracy. "

You’re running out of ideas I guess?

By *ired_upMan
over a year ago

ashton

I'm going.

Going to get all over the media. Say I voted leave and want another vote as I was lied to. This isn't the brexit I was promised.

over a year ago

"Wish we could be there, stop this Brexit farse. "

over a year ago

"Wish we could be there, stop this Brexit farse. "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/10/19 19:52:50]

over a year ago

"I do laugh at some people ...fools ...next they will get kids to protest lol"

over a year ago

It was a great day out with lots of people there

By *ildjianMan
over a year ago

London

That's good. Always nice to have a good day out.

By *ildjianMan
over a year ago

London

I hope you've had a well earned foot spa.

Post new Message to Thread