Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Brexit

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who wishes now that they voted to leave the EU .going by what im reading if we leave without a deal we are heading for a massive recession. Its ok for the millionaires its the normal working class people who will be heading for the food banks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Maybe believe less of what you read.

The world will keep turning and life will go on whatever happens or doesnt with Brexit.....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Brexit voters were conned, lied to and cheated.

If they day they don’t regret it, they are just being stubborn

By *ilveryFoxMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

I voted stay

over a year ago

"Maybe believe less of what you read.

The world will keep turning and life will go on whatever happens or doesnt with Brexit....."

I couldn't have put it better myself

over a year ago

"Brexit voters were conned, lied to and cheated.

If they day they don’t regret it, they are just being stubborn "

They’d never admit regretting it though.

It’s a shambles unfortunately and if there was another vote it wouldn’t be happening but there won’t be and it is what it is sadly.

over a year ago

Brxit has all been choreographed by the fanancial elite to great a depression so that they can reduce the distribution of wealth by collapsing companies and then they invest in new companies and thus holding on to their wealth and control over the population.

By *akboyMan
over a year ago

birmingham

A lot of the higher ups that support the PM going through with no deal are going to gain major £££ Theres a lot more to brexit than we're made to believe too, in the sense of the reasoning behind it and america's interests. PM doesnt want to extend the Oct deadline either because of new EU tax rules coming in january which would expose some of the members offshore accounts

By *orksCouple25Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

"Who wishes now that they voted to leave the EU .going by what im reading if we leave without a deal we are heading for a massive recession. Its ok for the millionaires its the normal working class people who will be heading for the food banks "

I’ve 4 kids aged 23 to 30 . Two voted Leave and 2 voted Remain . They are all Uni educated hard working professionals ( Remoaners don’t think uneducated plebs votes count so these votes do count even to them ) and now they say they all support Leave . To be honest I was shocked when the two remainers told me this so I was obviously curious and asked them why they were saying this and the answer was simple and beautiful to hear . ‘That’s democracy’ .

over a year ago

"Who wishes now that they voted to leave the EU .going by what im reading if we leave without a deal we are heading for a massive recession. Its ok for the millionaires its the normal working class people who will be heading for the food banks

I’ve 4 kids aged 23 to 30 . Two voted Leave and 2 voted Remain . They are all Uni educated hard working professionals ( Remoaners don’t think uneducated plebs votes count so these votes do count even to them ) and now they say they all support Leave . To be honest I was shocked when the two remainers told me this so I was obviously curious and asked them why they were saying this and the answer was simple and beautiful to hear . ‘That’s democracy’ . "

Indeed, even though I voted Remain I've always said Brexit should happen as that was the democratic result.

It's the "why" bit that still escapes me as to Brexit though and I'm still yet to hear a credible tangible reason for leaving from a leave voter that makes us better off

But still we do need to leave then maybe a year or so down the line people may then come to realise and appreciate what we had.

over a year ago

"Who wishes now that they voted to leave the EU .going by what im reading if we leave without a deal we are heading for a massive recession. Its ok for the millionaires its the normal working class people who will be heading for the food banks "

This was the deal from the start. Anyone surprised by the current clusterfuck, or surprised that brexit will only benefit a rich few at the top while the rest of us suffer, wasn't paying attention.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I'm more certain that leaving is wrong for the majority of people in the UK. It's also clearer that many people don't understand the exit process, nor the many risks that potentially will harm the rest of their lives. Certainly the party undertaking the departuure is wholly incompetent, a further validation of it being right to stay.

over a year ago

"Brexit voters were conned, lied to and cheated.

If they day they don’t regret it, they are just being stubborn "

They are still being lied to by their messiah and his servants.

Post new Message to Thread