FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

voting... anyone willing to admit what they did today?

Jump to newest

By *abio OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

the comparison i am interested in is this

"who did you vote for in the last general election.... compared to who did you vote for today"

and just a short message as to what you have if you changed....

i think it is interesting to see peoples viewpoints.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I said all along what I was going to do today, and I did just that. Come on you BREXIT Party!!!

over a year ago

Voted Labour in the last election. Voted Change UK in this one.

I was torn between them and the Lib Dems tbh.

By *abio OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

okay, i'll start... in the last GE i ended up voting labour... these elections both local and european, i went lib dem!

so 2 messages i would send....

1) the people right at the top have ruined labour for remainers...and i feel sorry for the vast amount of pro european labour mps....

2) change uk..... please sort some sort of electorial pact with the lib dems, you are not that far apart policy wise, and with the way labour have drifted left, and the tories drifting right... there is so much sensible centre ground! you don't need to cannablise each other!

over a year ago

"okay, i'll start... in the last GE i ended up voting labour... these elections both local and european, i went lib dem!

1) the people right at the top have ruined labour for remainers...and i feel sorry for the vast amount of pro european labour mps....

2) change uk..... please sort some sort of electorial pact with the lib dems, you are not that far apart policy wise, and with the way labour have drifted left, and the tories drifting right... there is so much sensible centre ground! you don't need to cannablise each other!"

I agree with both of these statements. I really like Change UK for standing up to the Labour leadership though. My vote was swayed by wanting to stand shoulder to shoulder with them on that as well as on a Remain ticket

By *oi_LucyCouple
over a year ago

Barbados

I voted Labour in the last GE. I voted Green today.

That said, I have generally always voted Green in the EU elections, and Lib Dem in the local elections.

-Matt

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

"okay, i'll start... in the last GE i ended up voting labour... these elections both local and european, i went lib dem!

2) change uk..... please sort some sort of electorial pact with the lib dems, you are not that far apart policy wise, and with the way labour have drifted left, and the tories drifting right... there is so much sensible centre ground! you don't need to cannablise each other!"

I didn’t vote in the last GE - I simply could not place my vote in the Conservative box after the Brexit referendum.

In the last local elections, I voted Labour because our council is quite well run.

Today I voted Lib Dem’s to say Bollocks To Brexit

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

I voted LibDem in these EU elections and Green in the Locals. I voted Conservative in the last EU Elections and spoiled my ballot paper at the locals before last locals(2 years ago) because the only choices were Labour, Conservative or Green.

By *ony 2016Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

I voted remain in The Referendum (was a reluctant remainer) ,,, I voted Labour in 2017 GE because of their manifesto ,,,, and voted Labour in The E.U. Elections , mainly because of their 2017 General Election Manifesto

over a year ago

Last General election voted Conservative.

Local elections voted UKIP.

Today voted Brexit party.

By *ave 42Man
over a year ago

pontefract

Last GE voted Tory

wouldn’t vote labour because of Corbyn

Referendum voted leave

Euros voted Brexit Party

And Change Uk shouldnt even be a party until they have held bi elections and been elected as such

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Green and green. Lib Dems were a possibility today but Green gave a chance of an increas to remain wins.

over a year ago

Labour last time, Green now.

By *avidnsa69Man
over a year ago

Essex

Labour in every General and local election since I was old enough to vote

Today LD

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

for the first time in a long time i stood looking at my ballot paper and hesitated (quite a long time) before holding my nose and voting Labour. Was tempted to vote Lib Dem but considering how many Lib Dems used their votes to support Tories and in one case a coalition of Tories and kippers after the local elections at the start of the month I just could not bring myself to vote for them (ever).

By *ab_SparklesWoman
over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

Last GE - didn't vote, i wasn't able to.

Local elections last one 2016 i think - didn't vote as the previous Labour mp got his seat back as only two others going for it. in was useless before a tory took over and still no change.

EU election - didn't vote, because i honestly couldn't decide. I found fault with everyone. Although we did have plaid Cwmry. I don't hear much about them.

By *ercuryMan
over a year ago

Grantham

Voted Conservative at the last GE.

Didn't vote at the locals, as only Conservative and Labour standing.

Didn't vote yesterday as was too busy. If i had had time, it would probably been a spoilt paper.

Sad times for a democrat.

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

I voted Labour in 2017.

I boycotted yesterday's election.

It's a morass. I wanted nothing to do with it.

over a year ago

Conservatives 2017 General election

Reason, I think a Labour government would be bad for the UK.

Labour local ELECTIONS because I think they'd do a better job on local issues.

European Parliament elections

Liberal Democrats because they are the only party candidates that I believe will work for the benefits and interest of the UK while we're still members of the European Union.

over a year ago

I voted remain the the referendum

I voted Labour in the GE (as I always have)

In the EE yesterday I voted Lib Dem (more to cancel out 1 vote that Farage would receive)

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Labour in 2017

Lib dem in locals and yesterday..

over a year ago

Green yesterday and green before .

over a year ago

It’s Lib Dem only because the last thing I would like to see is a loudmouth Farage in Brussels anymore

All he wants to do is cause mayhem there and get paid for it!

We have been embarrassed enough by that clown

By *ebramacTV/TS
over a year ago

Toton

Yesterday voted Green, last election Labour

By *oncupiscentTonyMan
over a year ago

Kent

GE Green

Local Labour (as my ward had a choice of 2 Tories or 2 labour, would have been Green if they'd presented a candidate)

EU Green

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

Voted Labour in the last election and Lib Dem this time.

over a year ago

Green and green.

And not because of their eco policies.

In the GE I liked some of their wider thinking. I also liked they tended to debate the issues rather than play the petty point scoring game by the other parties.

For the EU I felt they took the elections and their re in the eu seriously. I want my representatives to represent me. Not just collect a salary and make boo hiss noises

over a year ago

Sorry, but how I voted is private

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

Lib Dem GE, Lib Dem Local’s, Lib Dem European.

My vote doesn’t have to be private, what I say is what I do

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

None of them , sorry but I do research this, and not found a single party who who appeal to my ideals. Plus I dont live in the right area to vote for who I would of .

over a year ago

I (until yesterday) don't vote...but this time i voted green party. For a few reasons....firstly because i promised my fave fab hippie bob bangs that i would, secondly because i knew rightly they wouldn't get in but it's one vote fewer for the unionists and republicans....and because now i don't get called a commie nazi fascist republican unionist gay bashing homosexual lesbian trump clinton supporter hate speaking milkshake throwing sexist ageist religious athiest remaining remoaning global warmist climate denying wanker.... i still get the wanker label but that's for legitmate reasons....

vote green! If nothing else you'll be regarded

as a saint among people!

over a year ago

Cheers Saint pop off the tops!Your a good fellow and honest to your word.

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

I voted Tory at the last election voted for brexit body in this one,voted independent in local elections

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Curious how many elected Green party reps the UK will get. Possibly the highest number of votes for the party at any time here? Massive Caroline Lucas fan and supporter

over a year ago

I like her brothers George and Matt

By *iscreet_divorced_guyMan
over a year ago

central

Last GE voted Fine Gael,

Locals today voted Independant No 1 and Sinn Fein No 2, and in Euro election voted Green no 1 and Fine Gael no 2!

Voted for changing the constitution today as well!

over a year ago

general election....It was Labour

And the EU the same , mainly as it was a choice of who i disliked least

over a year ago

Voted my normal 1DUP 2UUP 3TUV 4UKIP.

over a year ago

Voted labour in the general election

Didn’t vote in the locals

Voted Lib Dem in the Euro’s

over a year ago

Labour

Labour

Green.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Last GE .. Tory.

AM elections … lib dem, our local AM is good at what she is doing.

EU .. BREXIT.

By *losguygl3Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Last GE - Lib Dem because of Brexit

Locals - Lib Dem because the existing councillor has done a good job

Europeans - Lib Dem because of Brexit

Although it looks like from this that I'm a signed up member of the Lib Dem party I honestly am not. I've always prided my self on being a floating voter and considering my choices before I vote.

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

strolled past polling station on my way to work and again on the way home and no one about either time,didnt bother going in myself as not registerd to vote

By *ony 2016Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

"strolled past polling station on my way to work and again on the way home and no one about either time,didnt bother going in myself as not registerd to vote"
. On my way to vote I met a neighbour who asked where I was going , when I told him I was going to vote in the EU elections , he said he wasn't voting because those in the EU were unelected

over a year ago

central

[Removed by poster at 26/05/19 01:31:58]

over a year ago

central

"Voted my normal 1DUP 2UUP 3TUV 4UKIP. "

Good man StacyRose, they are very tolerant of your type!

over a year ago

"strolled past polling station on my way to work and again on the way home and no one about either time,didnt bother going in myself as not registerd to vote. On my way to vote I met a neighbour who asked where I was going , when I told him I was going to vote in the EU elections , he said he wasn't voting because those in the EU were unelected "

Pathetic isn't it and we're only in this mess because so many people believe bullshit like this.

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

i love these posts from people who voted in the European elections to get rid of that, um, er, unelected dictatorship.

Lol

What do we want?

Democracy?

When do we want?

Em, ur . . . hang on, I'll tell you when 0.1 per cent of the population have voted on a new Prime Minister.

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

I voted Labour at the recent EU election.I have always voted Labour for for General Elections as well as Council Elections the closest I have come to voting Conservatives was when Dave Cameron beat Gordon Brown and Miliband.I voted remain for Brexit as I feel we are stronger in than out and a snap shot of my area told me there were just as much British people claiming benefits as people from other countries so I didn’t buy into the rubbish about no jobs for British people

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

"strolled past polling station on my way to work and again on the way home and no one about either time,didnt bother going in myself as not registerd to vote. On my way to vote I met a neighbour who asked where I was going , when I told him I was going to vote in the EU elections , he said he wasn't voting because those in the EU were unelected "

well he a bit of a prick then my reason for not votin in the e.u elections is same as reason i dnt vote in any other election.i dont trust any of them of any party.you just have to look at the mess right now.asked people to vote on something didnt like the result and at somepoint will bin brexit off.makes me laugh how peeps are gettin so wound up about it all.parliment dont want to leave so they wont.like most elections make promises that once in power none off them keep. thats the reason i dont take part all full of shit every single one of them.by far the worst off all for me is change uk

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Newbury

Mental how many people think who they vote for in the Euros will have any bearing on BREXIT.

over a year ago

"Voted my normal 1DUP 2UUP 3TUV 4UKIP.

Good man StacyRose, they are very tolerant of your type! "

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

Two-thirds of Labour supporters voted Remain in 2016

Two-thirds of Conservative supporters voted Leave in 2016.

If the UK is still a member of the EU by the time of the next General Election, the right will split in two much more than the left will.

Brexit Party won't win a GE. But it will destroy enough Conservative seats to allow Corbyn to become PM.

Post new Message to Thread