Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Donald ducking

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Will the Donalds bank records be released in full by deutsche bank and ubs to the congressional enquiry exposing him and his family and the trump organisation to public scrutiny or will the banks fold under legal threats from the potus and co? Personally I hope he gets his ass roasted by what comes out but morally I have mixed feelings but then again he is POTUS so should he be open to a higher level of scrutiny?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I doubt it he lifted penalties on 5 mega banks on December 28th during the Christmas break! Who were convicted and fined for manipulating global interest rates.

One of the Trump waivers was given to Deutsche Bank — which, coincidentally, is owed over $130 million by President Donald Trump and his businesses.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I doubt it he lifted penalties on 5 mega banks on December 28th during the Christmas break! Who were convicted and fined for manipulating global interest rates.

One of the Trump waivers was given to Deutsche Bank — which, coincidentally, is owed over $130 million by President Donald Trump and his businesses.

"

Ha, that would explain a lot! I guess we wont be seeing the teflon plated goon in the orange jumpsuit he so deserves anytime soon.!

Post new Message to Thread