Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Anyone else fleeing the coutry?

Jump to newest

By *oss and Suzie OP   Couple
over a year ago

Porthmadog

We've given up. An increasingly authoritarian government, a broken political system, an economy that even if we do remain has been seriously damaged... and on a more personal level where swingers clubs are closed down on trumped up 'planning' laws...

Having run four companies and invested millions into the UK, we've decided to cash in our chips and retire to Spain and France.

Anyone else?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"We've given up. An increasingly authoritarian government, a broken political system, an economy that even if we do remain has been seriously damaged... and on a more personal level where swingers clubs are closed down on trumped up 'planning' laws...

Having run four companies and invested millions into the UK, we've decided to cash in our chips and retire to Spain and France.

Anyone else?"

Bloody hell!!

You took your time. I figured that one out 15 years ago.

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

France ? It’s as bad as good old Blighty

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Make sure you exit through the gift shop.

Hopefully you all have good medical insurance and won't become health tourists in your old age and burden the NHS and young via taxes with your ailments.

over a year ago

Porthmadog

I guess having contributed taxes during my whole working life I would not have any moral issue with expecting care on the NHS if I need it. Out of interest, the government already penalises expats by reducing their pension, unlike private pension providers.

over a year ago

The NHS is a residence-based healthcare system. If you move abroad permanently you're not entitled to any care and will be billed .

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Good lucky guys. I have done the reverse to you guys and love the Uk. Although I do go home every so often now it’s a little more stable.

The Uk doesn’t have it that bad.

over a year ago

Porthmadog

"The NHS is a residence-based healthcare system. If you move abroad permanently you're not entitled to any care and will be billed ."

NI is a government sanctioned Ponzi scheme, since the contributions aren't even invested. The NHS is paid out of current tax receipts. Whichbis probably why they try to wriggle out of paying.

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"The NHS is a residence-based healthcare system. If you move abroad permanently you're not entitled to any care and will be billed .

NI is a government sanctioned Ponzi scheme, since the contributions aren't even invested. The NHS is paid out of current tax receipts. Whichbis probably why they try to wriggle out of paying."

Wriggle out of paying for their elders. Just about sums up the snowflake generation.

I read the banner they were carrying the other day "Are we the last generation" Looking at a lot of them I thought "I bloody well hope so" And as for the pussy blubbing and crying because the disruption at Heathrow failed miserably. I hope his mates at school see it and make his life a misery.

All the above was written while my pool heater was grafting away nicely and my diesel car was cooling down on the driveway.

As for health care, my private German card covers a damn site more than the NHS. The only thing I don't get are waiting lists.

By *avidnsa69Man
over a year ago

Essex

"I guess having contributed taxes during my whole working life I would not have any moral issue with expecting care on the NHS if I need it. Out of interest, the government already penalises expats by reducing their pension, unlike private pension providers."

The pension isnt reduced if you retire to EU countries and the government has promised that will remain the same post Brexit (however we finally Brexit). The down side is that the State pension is worth the square root of damn all anyway!

over a year ago

Sincerely looking at invoking Norwegian citizenship and moving there.

Also looking at relocating to the Netherlands.

I know a lot of Brits who are quietly considering options. Main things stopping them are family and seeing how/if we actually leave.

But I work in research and biomedicine, the customs unions, data protection and single market are hugely important for smooth development. Therefore I think I am in a bit of a bubble admittedly.

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"We've given up. An increasingly authoritarian government, a broken political system, an economy that even if we do remain has been seriously damaged... and on a more personal level where swingers clubs are closed down on trumped up 'planning' laws...

Anyone else?"

Enjoy your life as you slip into poverty,although the pace of life is better than here

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

There is an old saying the grass looks greener but is it!!!

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"There is an old saying the grass looks greener but is it!!!"

15 years on and it's as green as Augusta here.

By *aughtius MaximiusMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

Anyone else?"

Yes! I’ve recently had job offers from Germany and Holland. Still weighing up my options.

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

Anyone else?"

You made your money here cannot be so bad enjoy the sunshine

over a year ago

I want to but Mrs N doesn't. I think she will win but I just fancy a change. I can do my job literally anywhere in the world, I have a colleague that does what I do in Australia. Our country is just so parochial and inward looking, driving me nuts at the moment.

over a year ago

Flee the country?? Pffftt....as if! Northern Ireland is the greatest country on earth...fact!

I only visit the continent once or twice a year just to remind myself how crap it would be to live there!

over a year ago

"Flee the country?? Pffftt....as if! Northern Ireland is the greatest country on earth...fact!

I only visit the continent once or twice a year just to remind myself how crap it would be to live there! "

Each to their own .Whenever I look at the BBC weather map it's always raining in NI.Probably why it's so green .I prefer the sunshine.

over a year ago

The sun always shines on god's country bob....it's just that you mainlanders blow all the clouds over here

over a year ago

"The sun always shines on god's country bob....it's just that you mainlanders blow all the clouds over here "

All that hot air from the beautiful south does create clouds.

over a year ago

"The NHS is a residence-based healthcare system. If you move abroad permanently you're not entitled to any care and will be billed .

NI is a government sanctioned Ponzi scheme, since the contributions aren't even invested. The NHS is paid out of current tax receipts. Whichbis probably why they try to wriggle out of paying.

Wriggle out of paying for their elders. Just about sums up the snowflake generation.

I read the banner they were carrying the other day "Are we the last generation" Looking at a lot of them I thought "I bloody well hope so" And as for the pussy blubbing and crying because the disruption at Heathrow failed miserably. I hope his mates at school see it and make his life a misery.

All the above was written while my pool heater was grafting away nicely and my diesel car was cooling down on the driveway.

As for health care, my private German card covers a damn site more than the NHS. The only thing I don't get are waiting lists. "

Well done mate! Bully for you!

By *exoParaTodosMan
over a year ago

Alicante province

Little Britain alive and well on some of these replies. I feel sorry for the younger generation who are seeing their chances of living abroad sold down the river by selfish blinkered people, many of them embittered pensioners who don't give a toss as long as they have their Brexit

over a year ago

"Little Britain alive and well on some of these replies. I feel sorry for the younger generation who are seeing their chances of living abroad sold down the river by selfish blinkered people, many of them embittered pensioners who don't give a toss as long as they have their Brexit"

Totally agree with that point of view! Theres a lot of selfish middle aged and older fuckers who slag off the younger generation while creaming off the pension funds and thinking their self righteous intolerance is justified because they have made this country what it is - which frankly is a bit shit thanks to the last ten years of austerity.

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Little Britain alive and well on some of these replies. I feel sorry for the younger generation who are seeing their chances of living abroad sold down the river by selfish blinkered people, many of them embittered pensioners who don't give a toss as long as they have their Brexit

Totally agree with that point of view! Theres a lot of selfish middle aged and older fuckers who slag off the younger generation while creaming off the pension funds and thinking their self righteous intolerance is justified because they have made this country what it is - which frankly is a bit shit thanks to the last ten years of austerity."

Austerity LOL.

The current generation wouldn't know austerity if it bit them on the arse.

All seem to think that we had it so good in the 70's and 80's.

Yes we've made our little pile but we didn't work two jobs for 60 and 70 hours per week just to hand it all over to the "yoof" so they can sit on their arses moaning that they have to get out of bed to turn up for a non job for 35 hours a week less sickies.

If you want to escape so called "austerity" then go and get a 2nd job like we did. There must be plenty about as we keep hearing that we need so many immigrants to fill them, so it can't be that difficult.

over a year ago

"Little Britain alive and well on some of these replies. I feel sorry for the younger generation who are seeing their chances of living abroad sold down the river by selfish blinkered people, many of them embittered pensioners who don't give a toss as long as they have their Brexit

Totally agree with that point of view! Theres a lot of selfish middle aged and older fuckers who slag off the younger generation while creaming off the pension funds and thinking their self righteous intolerance is justified because they have made this country what it is - which frankly is a bit shit thanks to the last ten years of austerity."

Austerity ? It is just a figurement of people's imagination. Just look at how well travelled todays younger generation are compared to the older generation. In addition the young will eventually inherit their parents wealth

Everything you have in life has to be paid for .

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

Anyone else?"

I definitely won't be leaving anytime soon. Good or bad, this is my country and I have no intention of giving it up or living permanently anywhere else.

However I'd be more than happy to pop over the mountain and visit you in Javea next time I'm staying in Denia.

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

I'm going to Benidorm for a week. Does that count?

By *bernathCouple
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

As for health care, my private German card covers a damn site more than the NHS. The only thing I don't get are waiting lists. "

Don’t blame them they are at the beginning of their lives, they have to suffer with bad decisions made in the past.

Just think, people like this might be your carers in the future, in your care home in whatever country you decide to live in. Then the shoe is on the other foot.

And considering how bad care is getting, you’ll probably be sitting in your incontinence pad for a few hours, wondering why its too hot and your thirsty and nobody has come around.

What comes around goes around as they say.

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

As for health care, my private German card covers a damn site more than the NHS. The only thing I don't get are waiting lists.

Don’t blame them they are at the beginning of their lives, they have to suffer with bad decisions made in the past.

Just think, people like this might be your carers in the future, in your care home in whatever country you decide to live in. Then the shoe is on the other foot.

And considering how bad care is getting, you’ll probably be sitting in your incontinence pad for a few hours, wondering why its too hot and your thirsty and nobody has come around.

What comes around goes around as they say."

How bad care is getting?

Maybe in the UK but certainly not here. My card covers full home care and supplier businesses are everywhere. If one doesn't give you the service you need then you can change to another with just a phone call (try that on the NHS)

What comes around goes around?

Why should anything come or go around? What terrible sins have our generation inflicted to deserve such nastiness?

Most of us have lived within the rules of our time, we've worked hours that would make the average millennial seek therapy, and yes, we've given you the world of today. Maybe not a perfect one (no-one is infallible) but a damn site better one that we grew up in, and a million miles from what my parents and grandparents had to endure.

So rip that "victim" badge from your breast and just think for a moment.

In the immortal words of Harold McMillan.

"You've never had it so good"

over a year ago

"Little Britain alive and well on some of these replies. I feel sorry for the younger generation who are seeing their chances of living abroad sold down the river by selfish blinkered people, many of them embittered pensioners who don't give a toss as long as they have their Brexit"

It just shows from the comments the boomers are the most selfish generation.The expats who moan from abroad about a country they abandoned years ago are irrelevant they gave up their right to having a say in the UK by leaving.

over a year ago

It just shows from the comments the boomers are the most selfish generation.The expats who moan from abroad about a country they abandoned years ago are irrelevant they gave up their right to having a say in the UK by leaving.

"

They can hardly be considered to be selfish when you consider how many people now think everything should be given to them on plate . In addition ex Pats will have made significant contributions to the UK tax system while resident here .

over a year ago

How bad care is getting?

Maybe in the UK but certainly not here. My card covers full home care and supplier businesses are everywhere. If one doesn't give you the service you need then you can change to another with just a phone call (try that on the NHS)

Why should anything come or go around? What terrible sins have our generation inflicted to deserve such nastiness?

Most of us have lived within the rules of our time, we've worked hours that would make the average millennial seek therapy, and yes, we've given you the world of today. Maybe not a perfect one (no-one is infallible) but a damn site better one that we grew up in, and a million miles from what my parents and grandparents had to endure.

"You've never had it so good""

Excellent post . I did some back breaking work when I was younger though I guess some people will snear at someone working so hard.

Accumulating assets means that you are in s better position to help the less well off .

The difference is that you decide who you help, not have it forced upon you by a third party.

Maybe fab should open a donation line so that those members who think that the younger generation have it hard can make donations.

I guess there would be no takers.People are always very generous with other people's money but do not want to pay themselves .

over a year ago

They can hardly be considered to be selfish when you consider how many people now think everything should be given to them on plate . In addition ex Pats will have made significant contributions to the UK tax system while resident here ."

They bailed took their money and ran.Now they just snipe from the sidelines about how good kids have it today.Im sure your first house was 7 times your salary and their were food banks in every town.

All the expats see are kids with i phones and 100 in TVs .They no longer live in my society and are disconnected from reality.Which comes with senility and to much sun to the brain.

over a year ago

They can hardly be considered to be selfish when you consider how many people now think everything should be given to them on plate . In addition ex Pats will have made significant contributions to the UK tax system while resident here ."

Things like affordable housing, free education and DB pensions?

While some have a sense of self entitlement, many older types fail to see there is generational inequality in many areas.

And many younger generation also fear the intergen promises will be broken. For example, I'm only 50 50 there will be a state pension (other than a very small one and only on a needs must basis)

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"

But we don't "moan from abroad"

We didn't start the thread but I and many others are not going to sit back and let a few snowflakes have a pop at us without having a pop back.

People in glass houses Etc applies just as much to millennial's as anyone else.

over a year ago

They can hardly be considered to be selfish when you consider how many people now think everything should be given to them on plate . In addition ex Pats will have made significant contributions to the UK tax system while resident here .

Things like affordable housing, free education and DB pensions?

While some have a sense of self entitlement, many older types fail to see there is generational inequality in many areas.

And many younger generation also fear the intergen promises will be broken. For example, I'm only 50 50 there will be a state pension (other than a very small one and only on a needs must basis) "

We all know there won't be a state pension all the oldies will have bled it dry because they piss on the ungrateful youth.

over a year ago

"

We all know there won't be a state pension all the oldies will have bled it dry because they piss on the ungrateful youth. "

The site's no. 1 troll par excellencè with yet another stupid outburst, sorry, it's true.

You might be considerably better off finding an occupation, Bob.

(A job, y'know? Just sayin'.......)

over a year ago

"

We all know there won't be a state pension all the oldies will have bled it dry because they piss on the ungrateful youth.

The site's no. 1 troll par excellencè with yet another stupid outburst, sorry, it's true.

(A job, y'know? Just sayin'.......)"

There won't be a state pension and if your relying on one your going to be totally ruined in your old age.

Plan ahead because the boomers have spent all the money.

over a year ago

"

There won't be a state pension and if your relying on one your going to be totally ruined in your old age.

"

Don't worry about me. I'm all right Bob.

over a year ago

"

Don't worry about me. I'm all right Bob."

That's good so am I I choose property.It will look after me and my children.If your telling people the state will look after you.You are preparing them for misery in their old age because you won't be able to tax the next generation to death.

over a year ago

"

Don't worry about me. I'm all right Bob.

That's good so am I I choose property.It will look after me and my children.If your telling people the state will look after you.You are preparing them for misery in their old age because you won't be able to tax the next generation to death."

Typical.

You know absolutely nowt about me and yet you write SO presumptiously re. my situation.

Just typical left wingery.

Just sayin'..........

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"

"

Yeah, I suppose we have spent some, but guess what?

We fucking well made it in the first place.

The average millennial would lose money in a gold mine. Then blame someone else of course.

over a year ago

"

The average millennial would lose money in a gold mine. Then blame someone else of course. "

Moaning about the younger generation again.You can't help yourself can you.

I prefer to be an enabler of young people they have enough critics in this world dragging them down.

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"

The average millennial would lose money in a gold mine. Then blame someone else of course.

I prefer to be an enabler of young people they have enough critics in this world dragging them down. "

Again, not moaning at all. Just answering your usual bullshit.

BTW. Don't forget the give the halo a little polish before you go out.

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

"

I prefer to be an enabler of young people they have enough critics in this world dragging them down. "

well said bob you would think some of this crew were never young or have kids or grandchildren

over a year ago

"

I prefer to be an enabler of young people they have enough critics in this world dragging them down. well said bob you would think some of this crew were never young or have kids or grandchildren "

It's always been so foxy .Some of the older generation moan about the kids with a passion.I just hope I don't become one of them.

Here's socrates the moaning old git 2400 years ago

" The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room."

over a year ago

Yes bob...now it's the case that elders (joe biden) rise when children enter the room!!

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

"

I prefer to be an enabler of young people they have enough critics in this world dragging them down. well said bob you would think some of this crew were never young or have kids or grandchildren

It's always been so foxy .Some of the older generation moan about the kids with a passion.I just hope I don't become one of them.

" The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room."

"

lmao bob I think yr very safe age won’t get the better of you I’m sure of that I just don’t get these ppl I’m sure they all said when they first had kids I want more for them don’t want them to struggle like we did want them to travel see the world and not want for anything fast forward a few decades then it’s there all lazy bastards don’t respect anyone good for nowts lol

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple
over a year ago

Dudley

"

(A job, y'know? Just sayin'.......)"

Lol everyone I know in the building trade is working flat out, Bob spends most of his day on here preaching, need I say more!

over a year ago

"

You might be considerably better or ff finding an occupation, Bob.

I prefer to be an enabler of young people they have enough critics in this world dragging them down. well said bob you would think some of this crew were never young or have kids or grandchildren

lmao bob I think yr very safe age won’t get the better of you I’m sure of that I just don’t get these ppl I’m sure they all said when they first had kids I want more for them don’t want them to struggle like we did want them to travel see the world and not want for anything fast forward a few decades then it’s there all lazy bastards don’t respect anyone good for nowts lol"

Exactly it's as if they've never been kids themselves.The pressure to succeed at school is immense today .I had a look at my 14 year olds maths last night.In all honesty I couldn't do it.It not easy being a kid today and they aren't lazy at all .

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

"

lmao bob I think yr very safe age won’t get the better of you I’m sure of that I just don’t get these ppl I’m sure they all said when they first had kids I want more for them don’t want them to struggle like we did want them to travel see the world and not want for anything fast forward a few decades then it’s there all lazy bastards don’t respect anyone good for nowts lol

Exactly it's as if they've never been kids themselves.The pressure to succeed at school is immense today .I had a look at my 14 year olds maths last night.In all honesty I couldn't do it.It not easy being a kid today and they aren't lazy at all . "

I know what you mean bob there work load and stress they got to deal with for there exams is to much now my uoungest missed so much sat in her room head in books no one from our genaratiin would cope with what they have to do then hey do college uni and still no job and ppl call them lazy lol

over a year ago

Anyone else?"

Out of the frying pan,,,,,,into the fire springs to mind.

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

[Removed by poster at 25/04/19 15:44:36]

over a year ago

"

We fucking well made it in the fight rst place.

Exactly it's as if they've never been kids themselves.The pressure to succeed at school is immense today .I had a look at my 14 year olds maths last night.In all honesty I couldn't do it.It not easy being a kid today and they aren't lazy at all . I know what you mean bob there work load and stress they got to deal with for there exams is to much now my uoungest missed so much sat in her room head in books no one from our genaratiin would cope with what they have to do then hey do college uni and still no job and ppl call them lazy lol "

I think unless you see what's happening at school today you don't get it.My 11 year old stays 1 hour after school twice a week preparing for his SATS.My 14 year has been told to choose STEM subjects if you want any chance of decent job.Shes buried in books every night

The likes of me and you left school as soon as we could and went into apprenticeships or YTS in my case .With very few qualifications and a need to start earning cash to pay your mam some keep and a litttle beer money..Today without qualifications you will struggle

By *bernathCouple
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

How bad care is getting?

"You've never had it so good""

I am just pointing out that we rely on each other, its not them against us.

The real villains in this story are the governments in this world who have failed consistently to provide any real leadership and provide radical solutions to our current situation.

Also The so called “interests” in this world would have you believe that is young versus old, but in reality everyone is getting shafted by the top 1%

Build bridges don’t burn them.

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

How bad care is getting?

The real villains in this story are the governments in this world who have failed consistently to provide any real leadership and provide radical solutions to our current situation.

Also The so called “interests” in this world would have you believe that is young versus old, but in reality everyone is getting shafted by the top 1%

Build bridges don’t burn them."

I'm more than happy to do that.

Just that some on here seem to want to persecute anyone/everyone who has had even a modicum of success in their lives. If they bite, I bite back. Whatever new incarnation they are using on here.

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"

lmao bob I think yr very safe age won’t get the better of you I’m sure of that I just don’t get these ppl I’m sure they all said when they first had kids I want more for them don’t want them to struggle like we did want them to travel see the world and not want for anything fast forward a few decades then it’s there all lazy bastards don’t respect anyone good for nowts lol"

That probably comes from having spent to decades of wealth trying to bring the little darlings/sods (delete as you see fit) up. LOL

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

*or 'two decades' even.

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

"

That probably comes from having spent to decades of wealth trying to bring the little darlings/sods (delete as you see fit) up. LOL

"

did yr parents not spend decades of wealth bringing you up then it’s what good parents do isn’t it lol wonder how many older ppl would swap places with the younger ppl I know I wouldn’t I couldn’t cope with there stress

By *bernathCouple
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

How bad care is getting?

Just that some on here seem to want to persecute anyone/everyone who has had even a modicum of success in their lives. If they bite, I bite back. Whatever new incarnation they are using on here."

Theres no shame in being successful, haters going to hate.

over a year ago

"

"

You will find that the government have already taken steps to safeguard the state pension by increasing the retirement age.

over a year ago

How bad care is getting?

Just that some on here seem to want to persecute anyone/everyone who has had even a modicum of success in their lives. If they bite, I bite back. Whatever new incarnation they are using on here.

Theres no shame in being successful, haters going to hate. "

Well said.

What I see is no-one detests* success like some of these left wingers.

(*I never use the word 'hate', it's beneath me and any decent human being to do so.)

over a year ago

"

You will find that the government have already taken steps to safeguard the state pension by increasing the retirement age. "

Yeah you see my granny told me a promise gives comfort to a fool..I'll pass on government promises projections and timetables.There good for about 2 years rather than 40 .

By *reeneggsandsamMan
over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

I've jumped off the (sinking) good ship Britannia and swam to France.

Right or wrong I made my decision and for what it's worth, my opinion.

a) UK government are useless and not fit for purpose.

b) UK is a tiny country with far far too many people in.

c) the care for the elderly is shocking and wouldn't want to get old there thank you very much.

d) the care (NHS) for anyone is getting worse actually, so once again nffp.

e) I have no family there any more, so why would I stay? (All emigrated 15 years ago, Oz, NZ and France).

For what it's worth the eastern euopeans did steal my work. (I worked as a farmer and then a builder when I got really poor).

Nope, see you later UK! I really really won't miss you and 90% of the self important, jumped up, lazy snowflake give the vote to a Jeremy Kyle watching, lazy, self important thickos with no sense of community, public spirit or decent honest work ethics.

I'm going to become French.

Fuck it.

It can't be any worse than British!

over a year ago

"I've jumped off the (sinking) good ship Britannia and swam to France.

Right or wrong I made my decision and for what it's worth, my opinion.

a) UK government are useless and not fit for purpose.

b) UK is a tiny country with far far too many people in.

c) the care for the elderly is shocking and wouldn't want to get old there thank you very much.

d) the care (NHS) for anyone is getting worse actually, so once again nffp.

e) I have no family there any more, so why would I stay? (All emigrated 15 years ago, Oz, NZ and France).

For what it's worth the eastern euopeans did steal my work. (I worked as a farmer and then a builder when I got really poor).

Nope, see you later UK! I really really won't miss you and 90% of the self important, jumped up, lazy snowflake give the vote to a Jeremy Kyle watching, lazy, self important thickos with no sense of community, public spirit or decent honest work ethics.

I'm going to become French.

Fuck it.

It can't be any worse than British!"

Good luck buddy !.

Perpignan is a great location sun sea mountains.I hope you enjoy being French .Great food not bad wine.Good working hours and conditions and your in the EU .

over a year ago

"

You will find that the government have already taken steps to safeguard the state pension by increasing the retirement age. "

Is that enough tho? The time spent in retirement is still long (compared to when state pensions were first introduced). And the triple lock makes them more expensive (so arguably the later pension age just offsets a cost) combine this with an increasing ratio of retirees to workers and it becomes even more unaffordable.

over a year ago

Nope, see you later UK! I really really won't miss you and 90% of the self important, jumped up, lazy snowflake give the vote to a Jeremy Kyle watching, lazy, self important thickos with no sense of community, public spirit or decent honest work ethics

Well said, Sir....!!

Give that man a ceee-garr

(Truth wrecks, does it not?)

By *ony 2016Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

I note that a few prominent leavers from the leave campaign are leaving , ,,,, leave means leave

Post new Message to Thread