Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Is this true?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm not big on politics but have been shown this and wonder, if its true and what's your thoughts?

The post below is not my post but I think needs sharing far and wide. This could be a game changer if raised: it shows what will happen very shortly ( next year) if we remain please point this out to any remainers.

This is what happens when we stay in Europe.

WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THE LISBON TREATY, THE TREATY THAT COMES INTO FORCE 2020, ITS WORSE THAN THE SO CALLED DEAL, IF 99% OF THE BRITISH THINK THIS DEAL IS BAD JUST LOOK AT THE LISBON TREATY. PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW, LEAVERS AND REMAIMERS..

“What will actually happen if we stay in the EU” is a question no remainer will ever answer but here it is warts and all.

Check it out if you wish ——

1: The UK along with all existing members of the EU lose their abstention veto in 2020 as laid down in the Lisbon Treaty when the system changes to that of majority acceptance with no abstentions or veto’s being allowed.

2: All member nations will become states of the new federal nation of the EU by 2022 as clearly laid out in the Lisbon treaty with no exceptions or veto’s.

3: All member states must adopt the Euro by 2022 and any new member state must do so within 2 years of joining the EU as laid down in the Lisbon treaty.

4: The London stock exchange will move to Frankfurt in 2020 and be integrated into the EU stock exchange resulting in a loss of 200,000 plus jobs in the UK because of the relocation. (This has already been pre-agreed and is only on a holding pattern due to the Brexit negotiations, which if Brexit does happen, the move is fully cancelled - but if not and the UK remains a member it’s full steam ahead for the move.)

5: The EU Parliament and ECJ become supreme over all legislative bodies of the UK.

6: The UK will adopt 100% of whatever the EU Parliament and ECJ lays down without any means of abstention or veto, negating the need for the UK to have the Lords or even the Commons as we know it today.

7: The UK will NOT be able to make its own trade deals.

8: The UK will NOT be able to set its own trade tariffs.

9 The UK will NOT be able to set its own trade quotas.

10: The UK loses control of its fishing rights

11: The UK loses control of its oil and gas rights

12: The UK loses control of its borders and enters the Schengen region by 2022 - as clearly laid down in the Lisbon treaty

13: The UK loses control of its planning legislation

14: The UK loses control of its armed forces including its nuclear deterrent

15: The UK loses full control of its taxation policy

16: The UK loses the ability to create its own laws and to implement them

17: The UK loses its standing in the Commonwealths

18: The UK loses control of any provinces or affiliated nations e.g.: Falklands, Cayman Islands, Gibraltar etc

19: The UK loses control of its judicial system

20: The UK loses control of its international policy

21: The UK loses full control of its national policy

22: The UK loses its right to call itself a nation in its own right.

23: The UK loses control of its space exploration program

24: The UK loses control of its Aviation and Sea lane jurisdiction

25: The UK loses its rebate in 2020 as laid down in the Lisbon treaty

26: The UK’s contribution to the EU is set to increase by an average of 1.2bn pa and by 2.3bn pa by 2020

This is the future that the youths of today think we stole from them?

They should be on their knees thanking us for saving them from being turned into Orwellian automatons!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd need to ask where you got this from, the Lisbon treaty is a huge document and therefore it's easy to put spin on sections as propaganda to convince people who are unlikely to be familiar with it.

Please don't take it as a negative comment, it's just without a citation it's worth being skeptical.

over a year ago

Make no mistake the Eu's aim is to become the federal United States of Europe eventually.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"Make no mistake the Eu's aim is to become the federal United States of Europe eventually. "

It's been moving towards that end goal ever since the Maastrict treaty was passed in the 1990's. I also wouldn't be surprised if the EU flag was placed in the top left corner of all member states flags as a condition of membership of the EU in future, as the USA has the stars of each Federal state placed on its flag.

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

Since no ones actually answered, no this is not true. It reads like a nonsense email/facebook forward and Id bet thats exactly what it is.

Credit it to you for trying to find out if its true, a lot of people who read that nonsense wont.

over a year ago

"Make no mistake the Eu's aim is to become the federal United States of Europe eventually.

It's been moving towards that end goal ever since the Maastrict treaty was passed in the 1990's. I also wouldn't be surprised if the EU flag was placed in the top left corner of all member states flags as a condition of membership of the EU in future, as the USA has the stars of each Federal state placed on its flag. "

More complete nonsense you cant back up and won't bet on!

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

This is odd.

I'd call BS on it simply because it says that in 2020 we couldn't set our own tariffs or quotas.

We don't do that now. That implies somebody just compiling a list of things that they don't like.

Could you say where it comes from even if you can't provide a link?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Reads like wank fodder for the usual deluded and gullible on here..

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Actually, complete fabrication.

The Lisbon treaty was fully enacted in 2009. There is nothing to come.

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

I've not read the Lisbon treaty so I'm not sure if everything in the OP is true.

However what I do know is that the mantra of the EU is "ever closer union" which, if you take it to its ultimate conclusion, is a united states of Europe.

Also the Lisbon treaty contained what was originally the EU constitution, remember that?

Yes the one that was rejected by the French, Dutch and Irish (first time around) referendums. Of the countries that actually held a referendum only the Spanish voted in favour. After that, fearful of losing any more referendums, the EU pulled the constitution, but popped it through the back door into the Lisbon treaty.

Democracy in action Eh!

We've had over 2 years of Brexit arguments and even I would concede that some remain arguments do hold water.

However it's these kind of shitty underhand tricks that have always convinced me that the EU is anti democratic and corrupt, and that is why I will always be in the leave camp.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"I've not read the Lisbon treaty so I'm not sure if everything in the OP is true.

However what I do know is that the mantra of the EU is "ever closer union" which, if you take it to its ultimate conclusion, is a united states of Europe.

Also the Lisbon treaty contained what was originally the EU constitution, remember that?

Yes the one that was rejected by the French, Dutch and Irish (first time around) referendums. Of the countries that actually held a referendum only the Spanish voted in favour. After that, fearful of losing any more referendums, the EU pulled the constitution, but popped it through the back door into the Lisbon treaty.

Democracy in action Eh!

We've had over 2 years of Brexit arguments and even I would concede that some remain arguments do hold water.

However it's these kind of shitty underhand tricks that have always convinced me that the EU is anti democratic and corrupt, and that is why I will always be in the leave camp."

As I recall Tony Blair and Gordon Brown also promised a referendum in the UK on the EU constitution in the 00's but when they saw it being rejected by French, the Dutch and the Irish they shit the bed and pulled the plug. The EU constitution was repackaged in Brussels as the Lisbon treaty and Gordon Brown skulked off to sign it without offering a referendum to the British people.

over a year ago

"I've not read the Lisbon treaty so I'm not sure if everything in the OP is true.

Democracy in action Eh!

However it's these kind of shitty underhand tricks that have always convinced me that the EU is anti democratic and corrupt, and that is why I will always be in the leave camp.

As I recall Tony Blair and Gordon Brown also promised a referendum in the UK on the EU constitution in the 00's but when they saw it being rejected by French, the Dutch and the Irish they shit the bed and pulled the plug. The EU constitution was repackaged in Brussels as the Lisbon treaty and Gordon Brown skulked off to sign it without offering a referendum to the British people. "

Looking at how well this has gone they made exactly the correct call.

You found out how to make the telegraph atricle appear on Google yet?

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

Democracy in action Eh!

As I recall Tony Blair and Gordon Brown also promised a referendum in the UK on the EU constitution in the 00's but when they saw it being rejected by French, the Dutch and the Irish they shit the bed and pulled the plug. The EU constitution was repackaged in Brussels as the Lisbon treaty and Gordon Brown skulked off to sign it without offering a referendum to the British people.

"

Not surprising that you support anti democratic means of getting things done.

over a year ago

Democracy in action Eh!

Not surprising that you support anti democratic means of getting things done. "

That's an example of democracy working politicians working in the interest of the people..it's not all referendums you know we did have one till 1973 they are a fairly recent edition.

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

The post is complete and utter chain mail bullshit and recipients are encouraged to do exactly what the OP has done and to post it far and wide.

It is no wonder we are in the mess that we are in when people want stupid things like this to be true in order to further their own ideology.

As stated many times before -there are hundreds of things on this country that are worth people getting excited and energised about, but not one of those is related to our relationship with Europe.

It remains a truly astonishing feat of brainwashing that millions of people can be encouraged to believe that tax, pay and social inequality is fine, but our beneficial membership of the largest and most successful economic and political union on the planet is such a crisis that the country needs to be torn apart and broken down because of it,

Simply astonishing,

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

Democracy in action Eh!

That's an example of democracy working politicians working in the interest of the people..it's not all referendums you know we did have one till 1973 they are a fairly recent edition.

"

It clearly didn't work well in the UK though did it because we voted to leave the EU in 2016. I'd say not allowing a referendum on the EU constitution/Lisbon treaty seated a lot of resentment in the UK towards the EU (especially after Blair/Brown promised a referendum and then pulled the plug). I know i personally felt resentful at the time Gordon Brown signed it without allowing the British public to vote on it in a referendum which he jointly promised with Tony Blair.

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Democracy in action Eh!

However it's these kind of shitty underhand tricks that have always convinced me that the EU is anti democratic and corrupt, and that is why I will always be in the leave camp."

Enough of the conspiracies.

Treaty of Rome 1957 which we signed up to. Article 2 plain and clear. That has never changed.

"ARTICLE 1

By this Treaty, the HIGH CONTRACTING PARTIES establish among themselves a

EUROPEAN ECONOMIC COMMUNITY.

ARTICLE 2

The Community shall have as its task, by establishing a common market and

progressively approximating the economic policies of Member States, to promote

throughout the Community a harmonious development of economic activities, a

continuous and balanced expansion, an increase in stability, an accelerated raising of the

standard of living and closer relations between the States belonging to it.

ARTICLE 3

For the purposes set out in Article 2, the activities of the Community shall include, as

provided in this Treaty and in accordance with the timetable set out therein

(a) the elimination, as between Member States, of customs duties and of quantitative

restrictions on the import and export of goods, and of all other measures having

equivalent effect;

(b) the establishment of a common customs tariff and of a common commercial

policy towards third countries;

(c) the abolition, as between Member States, of obstacles to freedom of movement for

persons, services and capital;

(d) the adoption of a common policy in the sphere of agriculture;

(e) the adoption of a common policy in the sphere of transport;

(f) the institution of a system ensuring that competition in the common market is not

distorted;

(g) the application of procedures by which the economic policies of Member States

can he co-ordinated and disequilibria in their balances of payments remedied;

(h) the approximation of the laws of Member States to the extent required for the

proper functioning of the common market;

(i) the creation of a European Social Fund in order to improve employment

opportunities for workers and to contribute to the raising of their standard of

living;

(j) the establishment of a European Investment Bank to facilitate the economic

expansion of the Community by opening up fresh resources;

(k) the association of the overseas countries and territories in order to increase trade

and to promote jointly economic and social development."

Nothing came in "through the back door". The 2005 Constitutional referendum was replaced by the Lisbon Treaty which was approved by national Parliaments.

You nor I have read the Lisbon Treaty nor the 2005 Constitutional referendum so lets not pretend that we could understand or answer a yes/no question based on it in exactly the same way as a trade deal or nuclear weapons treaty.

over a year ago

Democracy in action Eh!

It clearly didn't work well in the UK though did it because we voted to leave the EU in 2016. I'd say not allowing a referendum on the EU constitution/Lisbon treaty seated a lot of resentment in the UK towards the EU (especially after Blair/Brown promised a referendum and then pulled the plug). I know i personally felt resentful at the time Gordon Brown signed it without allowing the British public to vote on it in a referendum which he jointly promised with Tony Blair. "

It didn't work because David Cameroon grossly overestimated the British public.

Despite being the leader of a party that gets into power by the vast majority of it's supporters voting against their interests.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

Democracy in action Eh!

It clearly didn't work well in the UK though did it because we voted to leave the EU in 2016. I'd say not allowing a referendum on the EU constitution/Lisbon treaty seated a lot of resentment in the UK towards the EU (especially after Blair/Brown promised a referendum and then pulled the plug). I know i personally felt resentful at the time Gordon Brown signed it without allowing the British public to vote on it in a referendum which he jointly promised with Tony Blair.

Despite being the leader of a party that gets into power by the vast majority of it's supporters voting against their interests."

David Cameron promised a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU in his 2015 general election manifesto. I'm no fan of Cameron but at least he had the good grace to keep his promise on delivering that referendum. The same can't be said for Blair/Brown who broke their promise of delivering a referendum on the EU constitution/Lisbon treaty.

over a year ago

Democracy in action Eh!

Despite being the leader of a party that gets into power by the vast majority of it's supporters voting against their interests.

David Cameron promised a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU in his 2015 general election manifesto. I'm no fan of Cameron but at least he had the good grace to keep his promise on delivering that referendum. The same can't be said for Blair/Brown who broke their promise of delivering a referendum on the EU constitution/Lisbon treaty. "

He didn't on Fox hunting. Are you outraged about that?

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Democracy in action Eh!

David Cameron promised a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU in his 2015 general election manifesto. I'm no fan of Cameron but at least he had the good grace to keep his promise on delivering that referendum. The same can't be said for Blair/Brown who broke their promise of delivering a referendum on the EU constitution/Lisbon treaty.

He didn't on Fox hunting. Are you outraged about that?

"

Then according to Centaur's previously stated logic they should not be voted out until the Fox hunting referendum had been enacted as the UK population had voted for it.

over a year ago

From the Foreign and common wealth office if you'd like the link PM me as I suspect that I'll get reported or "moderated" in remarkably quick fashion if I post it here.

"Lisbon Treaty myths

The UK will lose or have to vacate its seat on the UN Security Council

No. There is no question of this. The UN Charter is clear that international organisations like the EU cannot be members of the UN (including holding seats on the Security Council).

The EU Presidency (currently Portugal) and the current High Representative (Javier Solana) can already address the UN Security Council where invited to do so on an issue where the EU has an agreed policy. This is in addition to national statements made by each member. The German Presidency, during the first 6 months of 2007, addressed the Security Council on behalf of the EU on 8 occasions.

The Lisbon Treaty package will include a clear Declaration stating that the new Treaty will not affect the responsibilities of the Member States for the conduct of their foreign and defence policy – including at the UN.

It is strongly in the UK's interest that, where we have agreed a position with our EU partners, the EU makes its voice heard. The recent EU statement supporting the UK on the Litvinenko case is a good example.

An ‘EU Foreign Minister’ will control Britain’s foreign policy

No. The proposed High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy will report to the Member States on foreign policy – ie. the 27 national Foreign Ministers in the Foreign Affairs Council and the 27 national leaders at the European Council.

The post will bring clarity to the EU’s existing external actions by combining the roles of the current EU High Representative for the Common Foreign and Security Policy (Javier Solana) and the Commissioner for External Relations (Benita Ferrero-Waldner). This is intended to avoid wasteful institutional wrangling and enable the EU to act effectively at the international level.

As is the case now, it will be the Member States, acting by unanimity, who set the EU’s common foreign and security policy (CFSP) objectives. And it will be the Member States who task the High Representative to take forward activity under the CFSP. Where we don’t agree we can still act independently.

British Embassies will be replaced by an EU “diplomatic service” and EU embassies

No. The new European External Action Service (EEAS) will not replace the UK diplomatic service. It simplifies the existing arrangements to support the High Representative more effectively.

The European Commission already has around 118 offices around the world. These delegations will now become an important resource, helping to make the EU’s external action more effective and coordinated. For example, the EU is the world’s largest aid donor: the new EEAS will help ensure that the aid budget managed by the European Commission (almost £5bn) is delivered more effectively and is more line with the foreign policy objectives set by the Member States.

The UK will lose control of its borders

No. The UK will retain its border controls. We will be able to choose whether to participate in justice and home affairs measures on issues such as immigration, asylum and combating international terrorism and organised crime.

We will only do so if it is in the interests of the UK and consistent with retaining control of our borders.

There will be a new “President of Europe”

No. The permanent President of the European Council will simply take on the existing role of Council President – but for two years instead of changing every 6 months. He or she will be chosen by, and responsible to, elected national leaders, not the European Parliament.

Giving the EU a single legal personality will create a European superstate

No. Single legal personality will create no new powers for the EU.

It is usual for international organisations to have legal personality – the UN organisations, the World Bank, the Universal Postal Union all have it – it doesn’t make them States. The European Community has had legal personality since it was founded and has concluded hundreds of agreements with third countries and organisations around the world on a wide range of matters. Giving the EU single legal personality will simplify the existing arrangements and enable the EU operate more effectively internationally.

The UK is surrendering vital powers over fundamental issues of sovereignty to Brussels

No. The UK has maintained national control over key areas including justice and home affairs, social security, tax, foreign policy, and defence (our ‘red lines’). The Lisbon Treaty will not transfer power away from the UK on issues of fundamental importance to our sovereignty.

The Treaty will reduce national parliaments to the level of regional assemblies.

No. The Lisbon Treaty will increase the role and powers of national parliaments. National parliaments will have a direct role - for the first time - in deciding whether EU legislation is necessary.

The Lisbon Treaty is the same as the Constitutional Treaty

No. The EU’s 27 leaders have agreed that the constitutional concept has been abandoned.

There are substantial differences between the two Treaties, in form and in content. The Constitutional Treaty would have replaced all the existing Treaties and effectively re-founded the EU. The Lisbon Treaty takes the same approach as all previous amending Treaties. It amends the existing Treaties which Parliament has ratified and will not have constitutional characteristics.

We have also secured a UK-specific deal different to that in the other 26 Member States – and different from the Constitutional Treaty – because we have secured extra safeguards for the UK (the four “red lines”):

? The UK has a right to opt-in to JHA, thus protecting our common law system and criminal and judicial processes.

? The UK has a legally-binding Protocol on the Charter, thus protecting our social and labour legislation.

? There is clarification on the role of the High Representative including a Declaration confirming that foreign policy will remain in the hands of the Member States.

? There are stronger safeguards for protecting our social security system.

The Government will not agree to anything that transfers power away from the UK on issues of fundamental importance to our sovereignty.

UK businesses and workers could be disadvantaged by a legally binding EU Charter of Fundamental Rights.

No. The Charter of Fundamental Rights will apply in the UK, just as it applies to other Member States and EU institutions. The Charter gives people no greater social and economic rights than are provided in UK laws. The Charter will have no new legal impact on the UK domestic law and creates no new powers for the EU to legislate. The Charter does not extend the powers of any court - domestic or European - to challenge UK employment and social legislation. Respect for human rights and civil liberties in the UK are already enshrined in our constitutional traditions and domestic law, notably the 1998 Human Rights Act.

The Charter simply sets out in one place the rights which citizens across the EU already have. Its aim is to ensure that EU legislation, and the implementation of that legislation, respects those fundamental rights. It will not create any new enforceable rights anywhere. There is no question of UK workers having second-class rights."

over a year ago

This is definitely untrue found thison Prides purge website. He also has screen shots showing Richard Knocker had deined writing it.

Google: "Leavers ALREADY campaigning to win second referendum on social media – with even WORSE LIES than before" to see with pics.

"

While Remainers haven’t even got off the starting blocks – a detailed list of anti-EU lies and fake news claiming what would happen if the UK remained in the EU is already being circulated widely by Leave campaigners in preparation for a 2nd referendum.

The Leavers have even falsely used the name of a real former army helicopter pilot – Richard Knocker – as the author of a Facebookpost to try to give it more credibility.

Mr Knocker denies being the author of the lies being circulated:

The lies on the list include fake news that if the UK remains in the EU it will be forced to join the Euro and the Schengen zone, that the House of Commons and the House of Lords will be made redundant and ALL national vetoes will be scrapped (click to enlarge):

The fake news post is being shared by people like Tommy Robinson and others, and is already starting to ‘leak’ onto the timelines of ordinary voters – many of whom may believe the lies.

It is VERY IMPORTANT that remainers WORK TOGETHER to debunk these lies by sharing any debunking of this fake news.

Sharing WORKS. Facebook posts can reach a lot of people in a very short time. Leavers are EXPERTS at this. We must be too.

Facebook, Twitter etc promote posts with high activity, and that is how we will also be able to get our message out there.

So please share this blog post. Thanks.

Below is the full post of the fake news being widely shared. However, I would ask to be careful sharing any of this below WITHOUT any CLEAR debunking of the lies, otherwise it may just help to spread the anti-Remain smears further.

————– CAUTION. THE FOLLOWING IS FAKE NEWS ——————-

OK so we’ve had the worst-case scenario for leaving the EU given to us by numerous outlets ranging from the Bank of England to the spoiled prepubescent acting momentum supporter and everyone in-between.

So, I am now going to tell you the worst-case scenario of remaining in the EU based on actual known factors and figures, sourced from the public records of the UK Government, the EU Parliament, The Bank of England, the CBI, Migration watch, The Stock exchanges around the world, the IMF, and the UN.

So those of you who think that this little rant is a tin foil hat moment by myself think again and go and fully research and cross reference what I am about to tell you and remember this is worst-case scenario that could happen unless I clearly point out where it will happen by either a date or other factor.

KNOWN OUTCOMES THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN AGREED AS TRUE BY ALL SIDES:

1: The UK along with all existing members of the EU lose their abstention veto in 2020 as laid down in the Lisbon Treaty when the system changes to that of majority acceptance with no abstentions or veto’s being allowed.

2: All member nations will become states of the new federal nation of the EU by 2022 as clearly laid out in the Lisbon treaty with no exceptions or veto’s. 3: All member states must adopt the Euro by 2022 and any new member state must do so within 2 years of joining the EU as laid down in the Lisbon treaty.

4: The London stock exchange will move to Frankfurt in 2020 and be integrated into the EU stock exchange resulting in a loss of 200,000 plus jobs in the UK because of the relocation. This has already been pre-agreed and is only on a holding pattern due to the Brexit negotiations, which if Brexit does happen the move is fully cancelled but if not and the UK remains a member it’s full steam ahead for the move.

5: The EU Parliament and ECJ become supreme over all legislative bodies of the UK.

6: The UK will adopt 100% of whatever the EU Parliament and ECJ lays down without any means of abstention or veto, negating the need for the UK to have the Lords or even the Commons as we know it today.

12: The UK loses control of its borders and enters the Schengen region by 2022 as clearly laid down in the Lisbon treaty

17: The UK loses its standing in the Commonwealth

18: The UK loses control of any provinces or affiliated nations e.g.; Falklands, Cayman Islands, Gibraltar ect

26: The UK’s contribution to the EU is set to increase by an average of 1.2bn pa and by 2.3bn pa by 2020

PROBABLE WORST-CASE OUTCOMES

1: The UK will become nothing more than a vassal protectorate state

2: With the continuation of freedom of movement, the population of the UK will continue to grow at a rate higher than pre-referendum level ranging between 400,000 to 675,000 per annum.

2.1; Which will result in not just wage suppression but even wage depression.

2.2; More than 500,000 new homes to be built annually (We are currently only managing 125,000)

2.3; House prices and rents will skyrocket annually by 23%

2.4; Class sizes in schools would have to increase by 50% if not even double

2.5; The NHS will become solely an emergency service of care provider as they would no longer be able to cope with the numbers of people needing care other than those of emergency.

2.6; GP’s will become triage centres

2.7; Public transport will become permit holders use only

2.8; Only those that did a serious crime namely murder will be given a custodial sentence

2.9; The Court system becomes fully overrun to the point extreme cases only being heard and the rest being given an automatic fine

2.10; Emergency services collapsing for not being able to cope with the scale of things

2.11; Social care becoming solely private social care for those who can afford it.

2.12; Homelessness to increase by over 28% annually

2.13; Unemployment to increase annually by 37%

2.14; The Benefit system to collapse fully to the point of the return of soup kitchens and even workhouse existence

2.15; Crime to increase by over 59% annually

2.16; Shanty towns to become the norm standard of housing

3: Because the UK would no longer be able to make its own trade deals, nor control its tariffs or quotas, Food prices would increase by over 25% and the cost of living would go up by over 39%

4: Because the UK would lose its oil and gas rights it would also lose the revenue from taxation on them, resulting in a loss of over 600 billion per year in taxation revenue

5: Because the UK will become a member state its percentage share of the vote on any new laws, regulations, treaties and everything else is at current member numbers 3.57% of the vote. That’s right folks the UK say in the EU if it was to remain a member is 3.57% total

Everything I have put thus far is just the very extreme tip of the iceberg that is ready to sink the UK if we remain a member of the EU.

Everything is verifiable by the sources I have already outlined above and is something the EU propaganda machine as well as our very own government are not telling you.

Remainers keep on bleating about that the people didn’t know all of the facts

If that’s the case then why are they failing to tell the people the downside or remaining a member of the EU.

ASK YOURSELVES THAT FACT AND FIND OUT THE TRUE HARD FACTS FOR YOURSELF

Richard Knocker"

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

Very interesting we better get out on March 29th,I bet very few even in parliament have read this

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

"Very interesting we better get out on March 29th,I bet very few even in parliament have read this"

You do understand that this is the definition of fake news right?

You did read and understand the posts above yours didn't you?

over a year ago

"Very interesting we better get out on March 29th,I bet very few even in parliament have read this"

I've just posted above you that's it's utter tosh with evidence. But well done on your post.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Newbury

I've started to wade through the Lisbon Treaty (rather than reading a load of secondary sources). It's certainly aiming for 2020 as a date when all it's provisions are fully in place, and one of these does seem to be all member states must be in the Euro. It also talks of fiscal unity and individual states losing direct voting rights, as apparently "there are too many of them" to be replaced with some sort of upper tier voting....

over a year ago

"I've started to wade through the Lisbon Treaty (rather than reading a load of secondary sources). It's certainly aiming for 2020 as a date when all it's provisions are fully in place, and one of these does seem to be all member states must be in the Euro. It also talks of fiscal unity and individual states losing direct voting rights, as apparently "there are too many of them" to be replaced with some sort of upper tier voting...."

Jesus Christ...I've found the op quote verbatim matched it to an article showing it's fake and you lot still believe it. What is wrong with you?

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

This right here is the a problem with some people. Not an ounce of interest in learning if any of this is true. Just blindly accepting it as true because it validates their beliefs despite all the people ON THE VERY SAME PAGE SHES REPLYING TO pointing out its nonsense.

over a year ago

"Very interesting we better get out on March 29th,I bet very few even in parliament have read this

This right here is the a problem with some people. Not an ounce of interest in learning if any of this is true. Just blindly accepting it as true because it validates their beliefs despite all the people ON THE VERY SAME PAGE SHES REPLYING TO pointing out its nonsense."

It's absolutely unbelievable.

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

"I've started to wade through the Lisbon Treaty (rather than reading a load of secondary sources). It's certainly aiming for 2020 as a date when all it's provisions are fully in place, and one of these does seem to be all member states must be in the Euro. It also talks of fiscal unity and individual states losing direct voting rights, as apparently "there are too many of them" to be replaced with some sort of upper tier voting...."

Heres another problem, people pretending to research and have the ability to understand it propogating the lies.

The Lisbon treaty does not require all member states to be in the Euro, youre just either incapable of understanding the agreement or outright lying.

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"Very interesting we better get out on March 29th,I bet very few even in parliament have read this

You did read and understand the posts above yours didn't you?"

Yes could be,have not checked but if true then,not a good post by me

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

This right here is the a problem with some people. Not an ounce of interest in learning if any of this is true. Just blindly accepting it as true because it validates their beliefs despite all the people ON THE VERY SAME PAGE SHES REPLYING TO pointing out its nonsense.

It's absolutely unbelievable."

Id be absolutely mortified if Id posted what either jimi or emma have. You'd have to be completely without shame not to delete that out of pure embarrassment.

over a year ago

I'm still ultra worried if I'll still be able to get my jar of marmite once a month from tesco

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

You did read and understand the posts above yours didn't you?Yes could be,have not checked but if true then,not a good post by me"

Then please pay closer attention.

This is how lies gets fixed in a person's mind and is then propagated.

over a year ago

"I'm still ultra worried if I'll still be able to get my jar of marmite once a month from tesco "

Buy 12 now if you're worried it has a long shelf life.

over a year ago

Firstly I would like to say thank you to the guy who sent me a sh*tty message asking if I was that stupid!

Secondly I'd like to point out my first line.....I'm not big on politics!

I asked on here because its a political forum so I thought I'd get a few views, there's no need to be nasty to each other about our opinions as I don't think many of us actually know all the answers, we have our views and perceptions. I'd love to understand, in layman's terms, just what is going on but I'll find out soon enough.

Thank you all for your opinions and for the quote where it came from

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

Fake News.

Are you Russian, by any chance?

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

"Firstly I would like to say thank you to the guy who sent me a sh*tty message asking if I was that stupid!

I asked on here because its a political forum so I thought I'd get a few views, there's no need to be nasty to each other about our opinions as I don't think many of us actually know all the answers, we have our views and perceptions. I'd love to understand, in layman's terms, just what is going on but I'll find out soon enough.

Thank you all for your opinions and for the quote where it came from "

This is not the friendliest place at times for which my apology would be meaningless as I can't speak for anyone else.

Good for you for asking though.

The information is lies. I hope you pass that on. You can see how easy it is for this sort of thing to be accepted as fact.

over a year ago

"Firstly I would like to say thank you to the guy who sent me a sh*tty message asking if I was that stupid!

Wow. Lucky you can’t name and shame here.

You didn’t know. You asked a question. You got an answer. That’s how learning stuff works. (Other than putting your hand in the fire kinda learning.)

This thread has been interesting in its development. A worthy thread imo.

over a year ago

No problem, it's just very frustrating when people believe this after it has been shown to be false.

over a year ago

This is not the friendliest place at times for which my apology would be meaningless as I can't speak for anyone else.

The information is lies. I hope you pass that on. You can see how easy it is for this sort of thing to be accepted as fact."

Thanks, I did know it could get heated as I've been trying to get a better understanding and following quite a few posts on the politics forum but it does get slightly annoying when people start calling others but at least we're not as childish as the politicians, yet!

I have passed the information on and said I'll leave politics alone lol......but I shall still lurk in here

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

The information is lies. I hope you pass that on. You can see how easy it is for this sort of thing to be accepted as fact.

Thanks, I did know it could get heated as I've been trying to get a better understanding and following quite a few posts on the politics forum but it does get slightly annoying when people start calling others but at least we're not as childish as the politicians, yet!

I have passed the information on and said I'll leave politics alone lol......but I shall still lurk in here "

A political voyeur?

That is a particularly weird kink

over a year ago

I have passed the information on and said I'll leave politics alone lol......but I shall still lurk in here "

So are you not going to Vote?

over a year ago

Wow. Lucky you can’t name and shame here.

You didn’t know. You asked a question. You got an answer. That’s how learning stuff works. (Other than putting your hand in the fire kinda learning.)

This thread has been interesting in its development. A worthy thread imo. "

I couldn't even tell you who he was as I just deleted it.

I've enjoyed most replies on here and glad to be shown what context the original post was

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/01/19 20:27:45]

over a year ago

I have passed the information on and said I'll leave politics alone lol......but I shall still lurk in here

A political voyeur?

That is a particularly weird kink "

I lurk so I can hopefully learn but won't post much as I don't like feeling stupid because I don't understand it

over a year ago

A political voyeur?

That is a particularly weird kink

I lurk so I can hopefully learn but won't post much as I don't like feeling stupid because I don't understand it "

Ask questions.

Just don’t be suprised when you get two opposing arguments...

By *verysmileMan
over a year ago

CANTERBURY

Whether this is true or fake, it is irrelevant as we are leaving the EU.

So why are people getting so hot under the collar?

Possibly because they don't want to recognise that all citizens of the EU will be tied into very rigid regulations such as a choice from 3 male and 3 female styles of haircut, wearing black boiler suits in public or adopting the pebble as the single currency.

over a year ago

"I'm not big on politics but have been shown this and wonder, if its true and what's your thoughts?

The post below is not my post but I think needs sharing far and wide. This could be a game changer if raised: it shows what will happen very shortly ( next year) if we remain please point this out to any remainers.

WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THE LISBON TREATY, THE TREATY THAT COMES INTO FORCE 2020, ITS WORSE THAN THE SO CALLED DEAL, IF 99% OF THE BRITISH THINK THIS DEAL IS BAD JUST LOOK AT THE LISBON TREATY. PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW, LEAVERS AND REMAIMERS..

“What will actually happen if we stay in the EU” is a question no remainer will ever answer but here it is warts and all.

2: All member nations will become states of the new federal nation of the EU by 2022 as clearly laid out in the Lisbon treaty with no exceptions or veto’s.

3: All member states must adopt the Euro by 2022 and any new member state must do so within 2 years of joining the EU as laid down in the Lisbon treaty.

4: The London stock exchange will move to Frankfurt in 2020 and be integrated into the EU stock exchange resulting in a loss of 200,000 plus jobs in the UK because of the relocation. (This has already been pre-agreed and is only on a holding pattern due to the Brexit negotiations, which if Brexit does happen, the move is fully cancelled - but if not and the UK remains a member it’s full steam ahead for the move.)

12: The UK loses control of its borders and enters the Schengen region by 2022 - as clearly laid down in the Lisbon treaty

18: The UK loses control of any provinces or affiliated nations e.g.: Falklands, Cayman Islands, Gibraltar etc

They should be on their knees thanking us for saving them from being turned into Orwellian automatons!"

To answer your question, no none of it is true.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"I've started to wade through the Lisbon Treaty (rather than reading a load of secondary sources). It's certainly aiming for 2020 as a date when all it's provisions are fully in place, and one of these does seem to be all member states must be in the Euro. It also talks of fiscal unity and individual states losing direct voting rights, as apparently "there are too many of them" to be replaced with some sort of upper tier voting....

Jesus Christ...I've found the op quote verbatim matched it to an article showing it's fake and you lot still believe it. What is wrong with you?"

The same could be said of you not believing the lies remainers have told on social media like Facebook about Brexit being a threat to endangered species. I even posted two links to 2 separate news sources on my thread, the environment secretary and international trade secretary have both said it's fake news and yet you still question it. It's frankly astonishing.

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

"I've started to wade through the Lisbon Treaty (rather than reading a load of secondary sources). It's certainly aiming for 2020 as a date when all it's provisions are fully in place, and one of these does seem to be all member states must be in the Euro. It also talks of fiscal unity and individual states losing direct voting rights, as apparently "there are too many of them" to be replaced with some sort of upper tier voting....

Jesus Christ...I've found the op quote verbatim matched it to an article showing it's fake and you lot still believe it. What is wrong with you?

The same could be said of you not believing the lies remainers have told on social media like Facebook about Brexit being a threat to endangered species. I even posted two links to 2 separate news sources on my thread, the environment secretary and international trade secretary have both said it's fake news and yet you still question it. It's frankly astonishing. "

Except the Express contradicts itself on this exact topic which you have still failed to comment on.

Both Gove and Fox regularly talk nonsense. That is a euphemism for lie.

The Telegraph actually says that they have been "accused" of fake news by...er...The Telegraph

The only fact is how much money has been spent on advertising.

over a year ago

The same could be said of you not believing the lies remainers have told on social media like Facebook about Brexit being a threat to endangered species. I even posted two links to 2 separate news sources on my thread, the environment secretary and international trade secretary have both said it's fake news and yet you still question it. It's frankly astonishing. "

It just can't though can it, totally different levels and this also had a fabricated author also this was demonstratably fake the story you are on about was alleged. That's a massive thing.

So in short false equivolance.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

The same could be said of you not believing the lies remainers have told on social media like Facebook about Brexit being a threat to endangered species. I even posted two links to 2 separate news sources on my thread, the environment secretary and international trade secretary have both said it's fake news and yet you still question it. It's frankly astonishing.

Except the Express contradicts itself on this exact topic which you have still failed to comment on.

The Telegraph actually says that they have been "accused" of fake news by...er...The Telegraph

The only fact is how much money has been spent on advertising."

The fact is the Peoples vote and Best for Britain have paid Facebook to run anti Brexit, pro remain fake news ads.

over a year ago

The fact is the Peoples vote and Best for Britain have paid Facebook to run anti Brexit, pro remain fake news ads. "

If the paper ran it in the way you said they be subject to legal action I'd expect.

over a year ago

The fact is the Peoples vote and Best for Britain have paid Facebook to run anti Brexit, pro remain fake news ads.

If the paper ran it in the way you said they be subject to legal action I'd expect."

This thread is an encapsulation of Brexit, Totally proved wrong on the big things arguing the small things...but hey you won.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

If the paper ran it in the way you said they be subject to legal action I'd expect."

It's the Peoples vote and Best for Britain who should be subject to legal action for running anti Brexit, pro remain fake news ads in the first place.

over a year ago

If the paper ran it in the way you said they be subject to legal action I'd expect.

It's the Peoples vote and Best for Britain who should be subject to legal action for running anti Brexit, pro remain fake news ads in the first place. "

You need to but alleged on that Centy

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

It's the Peoples vote and Best for Britain who should be subject to legal action for running anti Brexit, pro remain fake news ads in the first place.

You need to but alleged on that Centy"

Not alleged, it's been confirmed by the environment secretary and the international trade secretary that they are fake news ads run by The Peoples Vote and Best for Britain.

over a year ago

Not alleged, it's been confirmed by the environment secretary and the international trade secretary that they are fake news ads run by The Peoples Vote and Best for Britain. "

Link?

I could be here all might posting 'fake news' from the leave side in fact I'd probably have to take the day off work tomorrow.

This is all you have news only poor right wing papers will touch online.

These papers have a lot of redactions concerning the EU.

As we are on this thread...did you believe the op post?

over a year ago

Not alleged, it's been confirmed by the environment secretary and the international trade secretary that they are fake news ads run by The Peoples Vote and Best for Britain.

Link?

I could be here all might posting 'fake news' from the leave side in fact I'd probably have to take the day off work tomorrow.

"

Day off work, haha, such a comedian.

over a year ago

Link?

Day off work, haha, such a comedian. "

You at the circus tomorrow pal?

over a year ago

Link?

Day off work, haha, such a comedian. "

Says a man striving to go back to a time that never really existed and never will .

over a year ago

Link?

Day off work, haha, such a comedian.

Says a man striving to go back to a time that never really existed and never will ."

It did exist but I agree it never likely will again in the future.

However unlike the hardcore socialists on here pushing the agenda I do work!.

You should try it, it's music for the soul.

over a year ago

Just remember people, nobody who actually works and pays taxes pushers for an agenda for the work shy, it's just against their best interests!.

However people without a job who spend all day every day on here lecturing those who work their arses off about how cruel they are for not paying more tax!.

The left are playing on your moral niceness, don't be fooled they will fuck you over as soon as they reach power.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"Just remember people, nobody who actually works and pays taxes pushers for an agenda for the work shy, it's just against their best interests!.

However people without a job who spend all day every day on here lecturing those who work their arses off about how cruel they are for not paying more tax!.

The left are playing on your moral niceness, don't be fooled they will fuck you over as soon as they reach power.

"

Just say you've been paying into your own private pension since the age of 19 as I did on another thread. You could practically see them sneering through the screen.

over a year ago

"I'm not big on politics but have been shown this and wonder, if its true and what's your thoughts?

They should be on their knees thanking us for saving them from being turned into Orwellian automatons!"

Biggest load of bullshit I've ever read and cannot for the life of me understand how anyone could "share" anything like this without knowing its just a waste of server space.

and Remain get accused of Project Fear

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Not read all posts but it seems like the stuff that's BS posted by rich financial bankers with their own agenda or foreign states like Russia, to get people worried.

Source all significant political news and data from credible sources, which would not include a fab forum. Assume that data from elsewhere is unlikely to be worthy of your attention - even if received from friends etc.

By *avidnsa69Man
over a year ago

Essex

Why would anyone in Parliament read this fiction? It isnt true for goodness sake

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Not alleged, it's been confirmed by the environment secretary and the international trade secretary that they are fake news ads run by The Peoples Vote and Best for Britain. "

Actually Centaur, your two newspapers are very careful to say that these are only accusations.

So. Alleged.

You wouldn't want to be posting fake news on here would you?

over a year ago

It's the Peoples vote and Best for Britain who should be subject to legal action for running anti Brexit, pro remain fake news ads in the first place. "

See the other thread. I’m not convinced anyone has laid claims at People’s Vote. The examples were all B4B.

over a year ago

Perfect example of reading one thing and letting confirmation bias set in.

over a year ago

Personally I would like all Fake news to be "outed" and stamped as "FAKE" and then removed (within 72 hours) - regardless of which side it is. It would be even better if some sort of prosecution or fine be imposed as a deterrent to those posting!

By *oi_LucyCouple
over a year ago

Barbados

Thank you for sharing this and querying it’s veracity. As you can see it is a perfect example of how the leave campaigners have been spreading propaganda in order to sway people like yourself who are ‘not big on politics’. There are millions of people ‘not big on politics’ and this is what the leavers are counting on. To be able to sway them to vote against their own interests by getting them to believe their lies. As you can see from some of the comments on this thread, it works. Too many people are willing to just accept this as true without questioning it.

-Matt

By *oi_LucyCouple
over a year ago

Barbados

"Whether this is true or fake, it is irrelevant as we are leaving the EU.

Possibly because they don't want to recognise that all citizens of the EU will be tied into very rigid regulations such as a choice from 3 male and 3 female styles of haircut, wearing black boiler suits in public or adopting the pebble as the single currency."

Because there is a very real possibility that there is a second referendum or a general election. And the leave campaign are stepping up their propoganda and lies in advance just in case.

-Matt

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

Possibly because they don't want to recognise that all citizens of the EU will be tied into very rigid regulations such as a choice from 3 male and 3 female styles of haircut, wearing black boiler suits in public or adopting the pebble as the single currency.

Because there is a very real possibility that there is a second referendum or a general election. And the leave campaign are stepping up their propoganda and lies in advance just in case.

-Matt"

As are the remain campaign too.

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

What makes anyone think a 2nd referendum campaign will be any more honest than the first?

Are new safeguards in place to fact-check claims, to prevent foreign manipulation?

No.

Where will voters find an objective assessment of the choices? They won't.

The UK has made its bed. Now it needs to lie in it.

By *oi_LucyCouple
over a year ago

Barbados

-Matt

As are the remain campaign too. "

Cool, can you point me out to anything quite as blatantly dishonest as this post?

-Matt

over a year ago

"Just remember people, nobody who actually works and pays taxes pushers for an agenda for the work shy, it's just against their best interests!.

"

Agreed. I work my bollocks off, no overtime rates, no payed breaks. I’m there 9 hours but only get payed 7.5. I’m 52 and won’t get my work pension until I’m 75. Yet I know for a fact that the left wingers would have me pay more tax on my minimum wage job.

I’m no Tory, but consider them better than LibLab everytime. Hopefully the new BREXIT Party will have legs. That I’m looking at with interest in becoming a member. We need a real voice and it looks like UKIP have gone with the political lightweights and lunatics.

Fuck the EU, I want out, and so do my colleagues, even those who are immigrants.

over a year ago

Agreed. I work my bollocks off, no overtime rates, no payed breaks. I’m there 9 hours but only get payed 7.5. I’m 52 and won’t get my work pension until I’m 75. Yet I know for a fact that the left wingers would have me pay more tax on my minimum wage job.

I’m no Tory, but consider them better than LibLab everytime. Hopefully the new BREXIT Party will have legs. That I’m looking at with interest in becoming a member. We need a real voice and it looks like UKIP have gone with the political lightweights and lunatics.

Fuck the EU, I want out, and so do my colleagues, even those who are immigrants."

Just to play devils advocate, you do realise that Labour wouldn’t charge lower wage people much or any more tax and you would potentially get way more in terms of social care when you’re at retirement age.

By *avidnsa69Man
over a year ago

Essex

"

You don't have to work to pay tax you know

By *avidnsa69Man
over a year ago

Essex

Possibly because they don't want to recognise that all citizens of the EU will be tied into very rigid regulations such as a choice from 3 male and 3 female styles of haircut, wearing black boiler suits in public or adopting the pebble as the single currency."

Damn. I'd been collecting acorns as I'd heard that was going to be the new currency for the Eurozone....can I swap them for pebbles?

By *avidnsa69Man
over a year ago

Essex

Fuck the EU, I want out, and so do my colleagues, even those who are immigrants."

It is a fact that those earning over £80 will pay more tax under Labour

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

Good lord the left is massively FOR taking minimum wage and those making just above that out of the tax brackets altogether. The left is also in favour of raising the minimum wage so that if you work a full week you should have enough to live on. They are also for protecting workers from things like unpaid overtime.

The right is for giving companies and billionaires the biggest tax cuts, keeping the minimum wage as low as possible and reducing worker rights and protections.

How are you 52 and not managed to work out the left and the right yet?

Under a left wing government you'd have a higher minimum wage, you wouldnt pay most of the tax youre paying now and you'd get extra for overtime and better social services.

The right will tell you that these are all things that will cost jobs but amazingly, if people have more money to spend then its better for the economy than billionaires shipping that money to sit in a Panamanian bank account. People spending money generates jobs. Panamanian bank accounts dont.

over a year ago

Fuck the EU, I want out, and so do my colleagues, even those who are immigrants.

It is a fact that those earning over £80 will pay more tax under Labour"

£80 a what ?

Source ?

over a year ago

Good lord the left is massively FOR taking minimum wage and those making just above that out of the tax brackets altogether. The left is also in favour of raising the minimum wage so that if you work a full week you should have enough to live on. They are also for protecting workers from things like unpaid overtime.

The right is for giving companies and billionaires the biggest tax cuts, keeping the minimum wage as low as possible and reducing worker rights and protections.

How are you 52 and not managed to work out the left and the right yet?

Under a left wing government you'd have a higher minimum wage, you wouldnt pay most of the tax youre paying now and you'd get extra for overtime and better social services.

The right will tell you that these are all things that will cost jobs but amazingly, if people have more money to spend then its better for the economy than billionaires shipping that money to sit in a Panamanian bank account. People spending money generates jobs. Panamanian bank accounts dont."

I know what the left say they will do, but just like the right they never do. I’m waiting to see what the new BREXIT Party does, with Nige in charge I would be prepared to join.

By *avidnsa69Man
over a year ago

Essex

£80 a what ?

Source ?"

£80k pa

Source: Labour policy

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Newbury

Heres another problem, people pretending to research and have the ability to understand it propogating the lies.

The Lisbon treaty does not require all member states to be in the Euro, youre just either incapable of understanding the agreement or outright lying."

Have you read it?

I was reading the actual treaty at the time I posted that, not a secondary sources.

over a year ago

£80 a what ?

Source ?

£80k pa

Source: Labour policy"

Ta. Though that’s a million miles away from minimum wage and labour taxing everyone who works... whixh was where this thread was heading.

over a year ago

who cares?

Really?

Whether your being ruled by cockwomble in London for a cockwomble in Europe.

In the end they are all cockwombles.

Please just carry on and send your dick pics to women who are not going to be impressed.

Duh!

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

The Lisbon treaty does not require all member states to be in the Euro, youre just either incapable of understanding the agreement or outright lying.

Have you read it?

I was reading the actual treaty at the time I posted that, not a secondary sources."

It absolutely does not say this.

It says:

"RESOLVED to achieve the strengthening and the convergence of their economies and

to establish an economic and monetary union including, in accordance with the

provisions of this Treaty and of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union,

a single and stable currency,"

The provisions of the treaty are for "Member states whose currency IS the Euro".

It is not clear if you do not normally spend time having to read and understand legal documents. If you do, then it is very clear.

That's the "joy" of complexity

Post new Message to Thread