Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Donald...bye bye?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Political analyst suggested to me the following- cards are stacking up to remove him from office as Reagan was, heightend by his behaviour over McCain's death which showed him as petulant and behaviourally totally flawed.

They anticipate he is to be asked to stand down with an offer of withdrawal of prosecution for various issues The likely scenario is he announces he has a need to return to his businesses, that he feels he has achieved his goals, and has set the country on a firm footing. ..usual guff.

Interesting idea been about for a while but seems to be gathering momentum and galloping along now.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

He will be in power for the 4 year term.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Let’s wait and see what the mid terms say.

over a year ago

Might be before that. ...

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

"Might be before that. ..."

Doubtful but let’s see

over a year ago

Who knows the future but it's not as doubtful as all that. It's about 50-50

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The knives are out and the republicans may have to finish him sooner than later as the toxic shit fountain his administration has become is spilling over.

over a year ago

"Political analyst suggested to me the following- cards are stacking up to remove him from office as Reagan was, heightend by his behaviour over McCain's death which showed him as petulant and behaviourally totally flawed.

They anticipate he is to be asked to stand down with an offer of withdrawal of prosecution for various issues The likely scenario is he announces he has a need to return to his businesses, that he feels he has achieved his goals, and has set the country on a firm footing. ..usual guff.

Interesting idea been about for a while but seems to be gathering momentum and galloping along now."

As much as that would seem satisfying, aside from his overtly racist, xenophobic, sexaul assault enthusiasm, & attacks on the media. His policies are pretty standard Republican fare.

Fuck the poor

Tax breaks for the rich

Relax financial industry regulations

Bomb the Middle East to increase profit for the arms companies

Fuck the environment

Bog standard policies. With Mike Pence in charge, he would do all the same shit, but just be nicer about it.

over a year ago

Or...He could simply refuse to go, evoke the Q theory and cause meltdown in the US. It's a very frightening prospect in a country loaded with guns.

Something like 76% of his statements in the last few months were lies or misleading (and been rising month by month) but 91% of his supporters trust him.

Shout a big lie loud enough and the majority believes it.

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

Nothing will happen before the midterms. If the GOP loose the House or Senate or both there will be a rush to remove him between the midterms and January when the Democrats take over. However I think there is better than a 50 50 chance that Trump will refuse to go and will attempt to remain in power by use of force by his base and use of executive emergency powers and the US military. The big question is will the military obey his orders, will they stay in their camps and let the National Guards impose martial law or will they force Trump and the GOP to accept the will of the people? That last question I would not like to call. But I do think that Trump is more than capable of not just initiating a constitutional crisis in the US, he is more than willing to start a civil war if it means he stays in power. He has already said he is willing to stop the democratic process and suspend elections to stay in power.

over a year ago

With his ground supporters trusting him so implicitly he could easily provoke internal meltdown even without the involvement of military etc via the Q theory. .

I'd hazard an educated guess that the next few months are going to be tense, dangerous and full of drama.

over a year ago

"With his ground supporters trusting him so implicitly he could easily provoke internal meltdown even without the involvement of military etc via the Q theory. .

I'd hazard an educated guess that the next few months are going to be tense, dangerous and full of drama. "

The new book "Fear - Trump in the Whitehouse " will not help his cause!

over a year ago

Anti goverment militia groups surged under the Obama administration a thousand fold before Obama there were 149 after obama 1300 .There are now thousands of armed men in militia groups expecting a call to arms from trump .Interesting times .Lers see if these rednecjks are prepared to bleed for trump .

over a year ago

Think 'Pizzagate'. They have already started.

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"Anti goverment militia groups surged under the Obama administration a thousand fold before Obama there were 149 after obama 1300 .There are now thousands of armed men in militia groups expecting a call to arms from trump .Interesting times .Lers see if these rednecjks are prepared to bleed for trump . "

Bleed for Trump? I doubt it, kill now that is a different question. Fact is if I were black, brown or even had a really good tan I would be very worried in many parts of the USA. And in others I would be equally worried if I were white. I have a very nasty feeling that should the GOP loose the midterms there will be violence and in many parts of the US it will amount to racial cleansing with the racist in chief squatting in the Oval Office glorying in the bloodshed.

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

This is getting a little febrile.

I don't think Trump has any particular desire to be President other than as a vindictive act against Obama and to feed his own ego. He can declare victory at any time as any objective facts are unnecessary for him to do so.

He has taken the opportunity to feather his nest whilst there.

I think that he may well take an immunity from prosecution deal just before the country tips into recession, in large part due to his policies. He can then claim as true his "prediction" of economic disaster if he leaves office but he will have no intention of owning the diaster that he caused.

over a year ago

"This is getting a little febrile.

I don't think Trump has any particular desire to be President other than as a vindictive act against Obama and to feed his own ego. He can declare victory at any time as any objective facts are unnecessary for him to do so.

I think that he may well take an immunity from prosecution deal just before the country tips into recession, in large part due to his policies. He can then claim as true his "prediction" of economic disaster if he leaves office but he will have no intention of owning the diaster that he caused."

He is deaf, dumb & blind to anything he doesn't like - but apparently he is good at "pin- ball"

over a year ago

I think that he may well take an immunity from prosecution deal just before the country tips into recession, in large part due to his policies. He can then claim as true his "prediction" of economic disaster if he leaves office but he will have no intention of owning the diaster that he caused."

Immunity from prosecution and resignation is the big hope but his ego is such that it'd have to be concerning something that would truly damage him personally before he'd accept. He is such a loose cannon that he might equally believe he was covered in Teflon and provoke civil war. He's shown how petty, childish, selfish, arrogant and self-promoting he is so anything is possible. Even bankrupting him might not be enough as he's bounced back from that many times.

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

Nothing febrile from me. I have just listened to his words and watched his actions, in business, politics and the public part of his personal life.

He is a coward, welcher, fraudster and gangster who is more than capable of doing anything he thinks he can get away with. He telegraphs his intentions long before he makes his move in order to calculate the risk based on others reactions and then he moves in increments to normalise the abnormal. He has told the USA and world he likes strong leaders where countries jump to do the leaders bidding. He has told us he likes the idea of President for life and would like to try it. He has told us he would suspend elections if he was going to lose. He has told his base to attack anyone that heckles him at rallies. He has warned of violence if the GOP loses the midterms. He has pardoned a peado sheriff who proudly ran a concentration camp in the desert. He has said that 5 innocent black men should have been hanged for r@pe after they were proven innocent by DNA evidence.

At what point in your opinion does a body of evidence become large enough that expectation of negative outcomes stops being the fevered imaginings of the over-excitable and becomes logical extrapolation? Personally if I lived in the USA I would be preparing for trouble with a capital T.

over a year ago

Good lord, the Libtards are here in good voice today. Yes they are stupid yes they are wrong, but you can’t help thinking what cute babies they must have been. Coochie coochie coo!!!

Sorry but the big bad wardrobe monster is going nowhere. So don’t go to bed without a torch

over a year ago

"Good lord, the Libtards are here in good voice today. Yes they are stupid yes they are wrong, but you can’t help thinking what cute babies they must have been. Coochie coochie coo!!!

Sorry but the big bad wardrobe monster is going nowhere. So don’t go to bed without a torch "

Excellent use of reasoning and logical argument.

over a year ago

Ah, I wish I lived in your world. Sadly, I'm stuck now with reality.

However, I can deal with it by living in the present, not thinking of the past and dealing with the future when it comes.

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

All you guys need is a basement command headquarters and some Che Guevara posters and you've got your own political party

over a year ago

Yeah! Thank you. I've gone from being a nazi to a liberal to a communist guerilla all on the same site. Result

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Yeah! Thank you. I've gone from being a nazi to a liberal to a communist guerilla all on the same site. Result "

Sorry I was being sarcastic.

You could try counting up all the old threads that declared, hey, this is it, trump/may/Brexit/Tories/Putin/EU I've got a feeling the end is near.

How many do you think there'd be over say the last two years?.

I reckon probably over a hundred and yet here we are with trump/may/Brexit/eu etc etc still in place.

It's the very definition of Einsteins madness

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

The Supreme Court confirmation hearing is turning into a circus.

over a year ago

"The Supreme Court confirmation hearing is turning into a circus. "

I laughed at this

"Truthfulness under oath is not an optional qualification for a Supreme Court nominee."

over a year ago

"Good lord, the Libtards are here in good voice today. Yes they are stupid yes they are wrong, but you can’t help thinking what cute babies they must have been. Coochie coochie coo!!!

Sorry but the big bad wardrobe monster is going nowhere. So don’t go to bed without a torch "

Far right 101,

Step 1. ridicule anyone who speaks out against racism.

Step 2. Don’t make any actual points, don’t use any facts and don’t say anything with any substance or meaning.

The only thing you forgot was to call people “snowflakes”.

over a year ago

Sorry but the big bad wardrobe monster is going nowhere. So don’t go to bed without a torch

Far right 101,

Step 2. Don’t make any actual points, don’t use any facts and don’t say anything with any substance or meaning.

The only thing you forgot was to call people “snowflakes”."

They don’t need actual arguments and facts. Don’t you know! They can win by calling you names and using catchphrases.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"He will be in power for the 4 year term."

...and re-elected for a 2nd term.

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Far right 101,

The only thing you forgot was to call people “snowflakes”.

They don’t need actual arguments and facts. Don’t you know! They can win by calling you names and using catchphrases."

I refer you to the "How to argue thread"

By *ykmwyldTV/TS
over a year ago

Belpre

"He will be in power for the 4 year term.

...and re-elected for a 2nd term. "

He didn't win the first term legitimately. He had large sums of Russian money funneled into his campaign through shadow companies, which is already proven, he had Putins computer geeks manipulating information on dozens of Internet sites to sway the votes in his favor, which is already proven, ect...ect... . Most of his associates are in serious legal trouble, or have immunity for testifying ect...ect... . It goes on and on and on, we haven't seen the half of it yet. He will be lucky to finish the first term of office, second term isn't happening, Thank God !!!!!!!

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

He didn't win the first term legitimately. He had large sums of Russian money funneled into his campaign through shadow companies, which is already proven, he had Putins computer geeks manipulating information on dozens of Internet sites to sway the votes in his favor, which is already proven, ect...ect... . Most of his associates are in serious legal trouble, or have immunity for testifying ect...ect... . It goes on and on and on, we haven't seen the half of it yet. He will be lucky to finish the first term of office, second term isn't happening, Thank God !!!!!!!"

No Russian collusion has been proven in a court of law.

Period.

The fact the Dems and other Trump haters are now going for other charges around the Stormy Daniels case should tell you've they've given up on the Russian collusion nonsense.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

He didn't win the first term legitimately. He had large sums of Russian money funneled into his campaign through shadow companies, which is already proven, he had Putins computer geeks manipulating information on dozens of Internet sites to sway the votes in his favor, which is already proven, ect...ect... . Most of his associates are in serious legal trouble, or have immunity for testifying ect...ect... . It goes on and on and on, we haven't seen the half of it yet. He will be lucky to finish the first term of office, second term isn't happening, Thank God !!!!!!!

Period.

The fact the Dems and other Trump haters are now going for other charges around the Stormy Daniels case should tell you've they've given up on the Russian collusion nonsense. "

Might be an idea to wait the outcome of the ongoing investigation before assuming the above Centaur..

Could end up with breaking federal laws on election funding being small beer if there is evidence of collusion with a hostile state..

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Period.

The fact the Dems and other Trump haters are now going for other charges around the Stormy Daniels case should tell you've they've given up on the Russian collusion nonsense. "

No charges have been brought. They don't usually come until after an investigation has been conducted.

There may or may not be any. Nobody knows yet do they?

We use a full-stop in the UK.

All the other charges are simply a consequence of the investigation. Trump just appears to have been sat in a bit of a swamp before going to Washington.

They are not being brought by "dems and Trump haters". They are being brought by a Special Prosecutor appointed by the US Department of Justice.

Perhaps someone chosen by Trump, as he suggests, would do a better job?

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

He didn't win the first term legitimately. He had large sums of Russian money funneled into his campaign through shadow companies, which is already proven, he had Putins computer geeks manipulating information on dozens of Internet sites to sway the votes in his favor, which is already proven, ect...ect... . Most of his associates are in serious legal trouble, or have immunity for testifying ect...ect... . It goes on and on and on, we haven't seen the half of it yet. He will be lucky to finish the first term of office, second term isn't happening, Thank God !!!!!!!"

Thank God you don't work in the legal department!.

Your idea of proven and the laws idea of proven are well nothing like each other

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Period.

The fact the Dems and other Trump haters are now going for other charges around the Stormy Daniels case should tell you've they've given up on the Russian collusion nonsense.

No charges have been brought. They don't usually come until after an investigation has been conducted.

All the other charges are simply a consequence of the investigation. Trump just appears to have been sat in a bit of a swamp before going to Washington.

They are not being brought by "dems and Trump haters". They are being brought by a Special Prosecutor appointed by the US Department of Justice.

Perhaps someone chosen by Trump, as he suggests, would do a better job? "

Your as bad, in fact your even worse than her, you at least know that no charges means you innocent, when somebody brings charges, your still innocent?, but you seem to think it's fine to call somebody guilty without charges.

So you've not been charged with let's say r#pe in fact you've not even had people find anything to suggest your a r#pist but I'm gonna call you one anyway, how do you feel?

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I mean can we not at least wait for somebody to find something to charge trump with before we say he's guilty

By *VBethTV/TS
over a year ago

Chester

It was on Facebook and YouTube. Etc etc etc...

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think the narcissist needs the power from the position so will resist all attempts and potential risk factors.

The mid terms are key as others state, so it's not going to happen before that.

The ops friend is probably as accurate as any of us at guessing.

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Period.

Perhaps someone chosen by Trump, as he suggests, would do a better job? .

Your as bad, in fact your even worse than her, you at least know that no charges means you innocent, when somebody brings charges, your still innocent?, but you seem to think it's fine to call somebody guilty without charges.

So you've not been charged with let's say r#pe in fact you've not even had people find anything to suggest your a r#pist but I'm gonna call you one anyway, how do you feel?"

I have not claimed that he is guilty.

Wind your neck in.

over a year ago

It wasn't a friend but a seasoned political analyst working in the US so he's a bit more in touch there than we are here. However, time will tell if Trump does go when he's told, and there seems to be no doubt it's when, not if, and the resulting fallout. I'd say 'interesting times' but 'unstable times' would be more accurate.

over a year ago

Apparently the White House staff have been ignoring Trumps orders to protect America .

God bless these people .

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Apparently the White House staff have been ignoring Trumps orders to protect America .

God bless these people . "

I have heard all sorts of names.. my original thought was Nikki Haley or dan coats... but my guess is that it is VP Pence

over a year ago

"It wasn't a friend but a seasoned political analyst working in the US so he's a bit more in touch there than we are here. However, time will tell if Trump does go when he's told, and there seems to be no doubt it's when, not if, and the resulting fallout. I'd say 'interesting times' but 'unstable times' would be more accurate. "

Well someone could "put him out of his misery" like that did with Kennedy or Lincoln - only thing is it would have to be bigger and better than anything before. I am suprised no one has had a "pot" at him already!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"It wasn't a friend but a seasoned political analyst working in the US so he's a bit more in touch there than we are here. However, time will tell if Trump does go when he's told, and there seems to be no doubt it's when, not if, and the resulting fallout. I'd say 'interesting times' but 'unstable times' would be more accurate.

Well someone could "put him out of his misery" like that did with Kennedy or Lincoln - only thing is it would have to be bigger and better than anything before. I am suprised no one has had a "pot" at him already!"

God no I don’t want him shot! Besides all you would end up doing is making a martyr of the idiot!

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Period.

So you've not been charged with let's say r#pe in fact you've not even had people find anything to suggest your a r#pist but I'm gonna call you one anyway, how do you feel?

Wind your neck in."

I see your not keen on unfounded allegations

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"God no I don’t want him shot! Besides all you would end up doing is making a martyr of the idiot! "

Not even a nice painful downward arse shot that just happens to remove his balls at the same time?

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

Period.

Wind your neck in."

Way to go champ. You should add that one to your 'how to argue thread'.

By *athy1Couple
over a year ago

bournemouth

As the op says bye bye Donald

Just a matter of time now

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Period.

Wind your neck in..

I see your not keen on unfounded allegations "

I haven't made any nor have I suggested anything except that the investigation is concluded.

Following that a decision can be made.

Have you read something else old chap?

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Period.

Wind your neck in.

Way to go champ. You should add that one to your 'how to argue thread'. "

Except that it was appropriately applied to someone who intervened incorrectly.

By *lara_JamieCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Trump will do the four years and if he wants the next four years, he has first refusal. The figures bear out the boasts I'm afraid. He's a piece of work, for sure but that makes him good at this stuff.

over a year ago

"Trump will do the four years and if he wants the next four years, he has first refusal. The figures bear out the boasts I'm afraid. He's a piece of work, for sure but that makes him good at this stuff. "

He’s good as in he has no morals and can support white supremecists to gain support and votes. But he’s disorganised, vain, and insecure, which is causing problems for the GOP. They would much prefer to have Pence in charge. Same policies and agenda as Trump, but not as vocally offensive to women, Mexicans, foreigners, anyone with a brain etc.

In many ways we’d be worse off with Pence in charge. He’d likely achieve more of the horrific things the Republican Party wants to do.

over a year ago

"Political analyst suggested to me the following- cards are stacking up to remove him from office as Reagan was, heightend by his behaviour over McCain's death which showed him as petulant and behaviourally totally flawed.

Interesting idea been about for a while but seems to be gathering momentum and galloping along now."

Reagan wasn't removed from office. You are probably thinking of Nixon, who resigned before he could be impeached.

over a year ago

You are right.

He was told to resign then the VP- Johnstone? - gave him a carte blanch reprieve on condition he didn't speak with the media until Frost

over a year ago

"You are right.

He was told to resign then the VP- Johnstone? - gave him a carte blanch reprieve on condition he didn't speak with the media until Frost"

VP Gerald Ford. Johnson was JFK's VP and successor.

over a year ago

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/09/18 07:36:57]

over a year ago

Far right 101,

The only thing you forgot was to call people “snowflakes”."

So what is “far right” 102, or 1 for that matter??

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Trump will do the four years and if he wants the next four years, he has first refusal. The figures bear out the boasts I'm afraid. He's a piece of work, for sure but that makes him good at this stuff.

He’s good as in he has no morals and can support white supremecists to gain support and votes. But he’s disorganised, vain, and insecure, which is causing problems for the GOP. They would much prefer to have Pence in charge. Same policies and agenda as Trump, but not as vocally offensive to women, Mexicans, foreigners, anyone with a brain etc.

In many ways we’d be worse off with Pence in charge. He’d likely achieve more of the horrific things the Republican Party wants to do."

courting white supremacists might be a rather bad idea to win an election of hundreds of millions of votes because according to FBI data, there's hardly any of them.

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

And while we're talking about courting white supremacists, you only have to look over the other side to see the Dems courting black supremacists!

And yet it's never mentioned?

over a year ago

"And while we're talking about courting white supremacists, you only have to look over the other side to see the Dems courting black supremacists!

And yet it's never mentioned?"

It’s not been mentioned because this is s thread about Trump. Feel free to start a thread about the Democratic Party. They have enough dirt to debate all year too.

Also “black supremacists”! Do you mean black lives matter? Are you out burning your Nike trainers yet?

And finally, just because both parties in America’s two party system are corrupt and morally bankrupt, doesn’t mean we can’t criticise Trump.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"And while we're talking about courting white supremacists, you only have to look over the other side to see the Dems courting black supremacists!

And yet it's never mentioned?"

Go on... I’ll bite

Where is the proof of that....

We know of the white supremacy stuff because there are white nationalists actually running as republicans in several midterm elections and we know of several deep relationships between the alt right and republicans

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Go on... I’ll bite

We know of the white supremacy stuff because there are white nationalists actually running as republicans in several midterm elections and we know of several deep relationships between the alt right and republicans

"

"I'll bite", it's not a trick question!.

According to the FBI, domestic black terrorism outnumbers domestic white terrorism by 4-1,

Just look at the Dems position on border control and the abolition of ICE, look at the candidates likes Alexandria osacio Cortez who give interview after interview full of nonsense and lies(none of which are ever given the same treatment as trumps lies), there entire narrative is that black people are helpless and will remain poor until there freed of white supremacy policies that keep them down, Hillary Clinton gives open speeches on the pointlessness of enticing white working class people and the future is "black immigration".

The republicans and the democrats are polarising society on both sides with identity politics aimed at "gathering there targeted core group".

When your targeting your voters by the colour of they're skin your a racist and your policies will be racist and more worrying still you'll tend to follow the extremists and supremacists who shout the loudest because you want them on side?.

We see this in South Africa on both the white side with apartheid policies and the ANC who court policies from the black supremacists like Julius malema who sings songs at political rallies like shoot the Boer, shoot to kill.

Obviously this is the extremes of politics and I'm worried that we don't follow suit into this abyss,I don't like trumps targeting of white voters but let's not pretend it isn't happening in reverse.

over a year ago

Go on... I’ll bite

According to the FBI, domestic black terrorism outnumbers domestic white terrorism by 4-1,

Just look at the Dems position on border control and the abolition of ICE, look at the candidates likes Alexandria osacio Cortez who give interview after interview full of nonsense and lies(none of which are ever given the same treatment as trumps lies), there entire narrative is that black people are helpless and will remain poor until there freed of white supremacy policies that keep them down, Hillary Clinton gives open speeches on the pointlessness of enticing white working class people and the future is "black immigration".

The republicans and the democrats are polarising society on both sides with identity politics aimed at "gathering there targeted core group".

When your targeting your voters by the colour of they're skin your a racist and your policies will be racist and more worrying still you'll tend to follow the extremists and supremacists who shout the loudest because you want them on side?.

We see this in South Africa on both the white side with apartheid policies and the ANC who court policies from the black supremacists like Julius malema who sings songs at political rallies like shoot the Boer, shoot to kill.

Obviously this is the extremes of politics and I'm worried that we don't follow suit into this abyss,I don't like trumps targeting of white voters but let's not pretend it isn't happening in reverse."

Here we have the voice of the alt reich neo nazis .Bitching that white supremacist South Africans are having a tough time of it lately since apartheid .

.Also the uppity blacks in the USA who are feed up of having a bullseye on their back for generations decided enough is a fucking enough.We aren't going to stand by while you shoot our children for being brown in the wrong fucking neighbourhood They are just target practice for the police force .These people don't like the status quo changing .They want people of colour to know their place in society .

Fuck em the wind if change is blowing and they don't fucking like it !

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Go on... I’ll bite

Obviously this is the extremes of politics and I'm worried that we don't follow suit into this abyss,I don't like trumps targeting of white voters but let's not pretend it isn't happening in reverse.

Here we have the voice of the alt reich neo nazis .Bitching that white supremacist South Africans are having a tough time of it lately since apartheid .

.Also the uppity blacks in the USA who are feed up of having a bullseye on their back for generations decided enough is a fucking enough.We aren't going to stand by while you shoot our children for being brown in the wrong fucking neighbourhood They are just target practice for the police force .These people don't like the status quo changing .They want people of colour to know their place in society .

Fuck em the wind if change is blowing and they don't fucking like it !

"

You swear alot.

I want to pick up on this,

"We aren't going to stand by while you shoot our children for being brown".

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

You know libel laws apply to forums don't you?

over a year ago

"You know libel laws apply to forums don't you?"

You do realise your hate speech is a crime don't you .

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"You know libel laws apply to forums don't you?

You do realise your hate speech is a crime don't you . "

Again you know libel laws apply to forums don't you?.

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

To be honest your making my original point perfectly, Corbyn is playing to the extremes of corbynistas who swear alot and make false assertions.

It's identity politics 101

over a year ago

Why do you have reinvent yourself and create new profiles to get across your nefarious agenda .Its all very sad .

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Go on... I’ll bite

Obviously this is the extremes of politics and I'm worried that we don't follow suit into this abyss,I don't like trumps targeting of white voters but let's not pretend it isn't happening in reverse."

I agree that either extreme does not help anyone.

The black vs white terrorism figure in the US I have never seen. Please verify if it's to be taken seriously.

Immigration Control and Enforcement has become a very unpopular organisation even amongst other law enforcement and judicial agencies who do not like working with them. I haven't seen a Democrat position on abolishing it though.

I have also not seen anything to verify what you are claiming about Democratic campaigning. It just appears to be innuendo.

Positively engaging people due to their background, regardless of race, is normal. Engaging them through the hatred of others is not. Again, I see this from Trump but not in what I can see about the Democrats.

I do agree that African revolutionary movements have often ended up with "land reform" on the agenda. The skill set for revolution is not that of government so when they fail to deliver, blaming someone else and giving other people's things away is an easy short-term distraction.

Claiming a media conspiracy allows any unverified claim to be made.

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Why do you have reinvent yourself and create new profiles to get across your nefarious agenda .Its all very sad . "

?

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Go on... I’ll bite

The black vs white terrorism figure in the US I have never seen. Please verify if it's to be taken seriously.

Immigration Control and Enforcement has become a very unpopular organisation even amongst other law enforcement and judicial agencies who do not like working with them. I haven't seen a Democrat position on abolishing it though.

I have also not seen anything to verify what you are claiming about Democratic campaigning. It just appears to be innuendo.

Positively engaging people due to their background, regardless of race, is normal. Engaging them through the hatred of others is not. Again, I see this from Trump but not in what I can see about the Democrats.

I do agree that African revolutionary movements have often ended up with "land reform" on the agenda. The skill set for revolution is not that of government so when they fail to deliver, blaming someone else and giving other people's things away is an easy short-term distraction.

Claiming a media conspiracy allows any unverified claim to be made."

It was the bie(black identity extremist) report by the FBI and southern poverty law center last year or so.

It caused some controversy by rolling up black separatists, black supremacists and black nationalists into one group called black identity extremists.

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"He will be in power for the 4 year term."

And beyond

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Go on... I’ll bite

Claiming a media conspiracy allows any unverified claim to be made..

It was the bie(black identity extremist) report by the FBI and southern poverty law center last year or so.

It caused some controversy by rolling up black separatists, black supremacists and black nationalists into one group called black identity extremists.

"

As far as I can see the FBI report was about an "increased risk" of black "terrorism" due to perception or reality of unprovoked police killings. Nothing had materialised yet and I certainly see no 4:1 ratio. You are currently only providing unsubstantiated opinion.

over a year ago

Shutting down any black activism is always applauded by the alt reich .

It's ok for thousands of white militia groups to be armed and dangerous but god forbid the moment a black activist group chooses to arm themselves they'll end up in body bags .Which is also applauded by the alt reich here and abroad .

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Go on... I’ll bite

As far as I can see the FBI report was about an "increased risk" of black "terrorism" due to perception or reality of unprovoked police killings. Nothing had materialised yet and I certainly see no 4:1 ratio. You are currently only providing unsubstantiated opinion."

You just do the numbers like they did, KKK membership was about 5000 or thereabouts, neo Nazis were around 600 groups averaging 80 per group etc etc you got something in the region of 80-100k white extremists but with the reclassification the nation of Islam for instance has between 80-100k members alone.

When they did the numbers you get a 1-4 ratio.

Anyway we're getting into semantics with numbers when my point was theres extremists being propagated on both sides, it's just one side gets more noise than the other

over a year ago

Neo conservativism is a failed ideology.Now their only option is to blame extremism on the African American and liberalism .The alt reich refer to liberalism as a disease .They attempt as can be seen here to position themselves as mainstream populists ideology until the mask of racism and xenophobia slips and their true agenda of white supremacy is revealed.

Standard for this lot .

over a year ago

You alluded to one of the main styles of rhetoric from right. Labelling what they say as “moderate”, and anything anyone else as “extreme views”.

Frankie Boyle demonstrated it perfectly parodying various positions on renewing Trident:

“There seems to be a real split on Trident in the party between extreme elements who don’t think we should recommission it, and more moderate voices who want to retain the ability to heat hundreds of thousands of people’s skeletons to the surface temperature of the planet Mercury, in case 1970s Russia tries to attack us through some kind of Stargate.”

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Go on... I’ll bite

As far as I can see the FBI report was about an "increased risk" of black "terrorism" due to perception or reality of unprovoked police killings. Nothing had materialised yet and I certainly see no 4:1 ratio. You are currently only providing unsubstantiated opinion..

You just do the numbers like they did, KKK membership was about 5000 or thereabouts, neo Nazis were around 600 groups averaging 80 per group etc etc you got something in the region of 80-100k white extremists but with the reclassification the nation of Islam for instance has between 80-100k members alone.

Anyway we're getting into semantics with numbers when my point was theres extremists being propagated on both sides, it's just one side gets more noise than the other"

This does not represent terrorists or even terrorist groups.

Extreme certainly, but the Nation of Islam does not, for instance, stage mass armed rallies in sensitive situations and communities. Unless this inability for the media to do its job has become pretty much terminal.

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Go on... I’ll bite

As far as I can see the FBI report was about an "increased risk" of black "terrorism" due to perception or reality of unprovoked police killings. Nothing had materialised yet and I certainly see no 4:1 ratio. You are currently only providing unsubstantiated opinion..

Anyway we're getting into semantics with numbers when my point was theres extremists being propagated on both sides, it's just one side gets more noise than the other

Extreme certainly, but the Nation of Islam does not, for instance, stage mass armed rallies in sensitive situations and communities. Unless this inability for the media to do its job has become pretty much terminal."

It's classed by the FBI as an extremist hate group no different than the aryan brotherhood.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"You alluded to one of the main styles of rhetoric from right. Labelling what they say as “moderate”, and anything anyone else as “extreme views”.

Frankie Boyle demonstrated it perfectly parodying various positions on renewing Trident:

“There seems to be a real split on Trident in the party between extreme elements who don’t think we should recommission it, and more moderate voices who want to retain the ability to heat hundreds of thousands of people’s skeletons to the surface temperature of the planet Mercury, in case 1970s Russia tries to attack us through some kind of Stargate.”"

Someone should inform Frankie Boyle that Russia still has those nukes today in 2018. Russia doesn't need a Stargate from the 1970's to use them.

over a year ago

As Reagan was?? Don't you mean Nixon? Reagan served full terms.

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

An article in the Daily Telegraph yesterday was headlined:

"John McDonnell says he would not fire nuclear weapons to protect UK"

This made me cringe, utterly.

If a leader needs to fire Britain's nuclear arsenal, it has failed to deter a nuclear attack.

There is nothing to defend, Britain is fucked as a country, and we are into the realms of "mutually assured destruction".

There is nothing to protect.

The article is fundamentally flawed, the headline utterly risible.

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Go on... I’ll bite

Extreme certainly, but the Nation of Islam does not, for instance, stage mass armed rallies in sensitive situations and communities. Unless this inability for the media to do its job has become pretty much terminal..

It's classed by the FBI as an extremist hate group no different than the aryan brotherhood."

True. Except they do seem to to be different in what they actually do.

Of course, they don't have Trump in the White House egging them on.

over a year ago

"You alluded to one of the main styles of rhetoric from right. Labelling what they say as “moderate”, and anything anyone else as “extreme views”.

“There seems to be a real split on Trident in the party between extreme elements who don’t think we should recommission it, and more moderate voices who want to retain the ability to heat hundreds of thousands of people’s skeletons to the surface temperature of the planet Mercury, in case 1970s Russia tries to attack us through some kind of Stargate.”"

Yeah he's funny as fuck . Hes said in the past "The modern far-right have a lot in common with Jihadis in that their sexual desperation has been used to radicalise them online.The Brexit and Trump campaigns have been their training camps: the equivalent of a few weeks in some desert barracks shooting an AK-47 into an old mattress. Imagine the adrenalin surge of feeling responsible for a huge election upset.”

By *ykmwyldTV/TS
over a year ago

Belpre

He didn't win the first term legitimately. He had large sums of Russian money funneled into his campaign through shadow companies, which is already proven, he had Putins computer geeks manipulating information on dozens of Internet sites to sway the votes in his favor, which is

already proven, ect...ect... . Most of his

associates are in serious legal trouble, or have

immunity for testifying ect...ect... . It goes on and

on and on, we haven't seen the half of it yet. He

will be lucky to finish the first term of office,

second term isn't happening, Thank God !!!!!!!

Period.

I guess the other people on here are right, you most definitely do live in a fairy land.

It has been proven Russia interfered with our election. Fact !

It has been proven that Russian money was funneled into Trumps campaign. Fact !

I could go on and on about what has already been proven a Fact ! But, it's really not worth my time, except to try and help educate people like yourself, that obviously can't comprehend what is Factually going on. But hey, if you want to dwell in fairyland, who am I to ruin your dreams ; ) ! Trump and his real political views, which are absolutely not democratic, is a problem for everyone, not just the people in the US. Remember, from the movie Hunger Games,

" If we burn, you burn ! " I know it's a cliche, but it's a Fact ! So, as hard as it may be for you, you really should put on your thinking cap, and maybe wise up just a little, and actually realize what's at stake here !

All jokes aside, there are some serious things going on that we already know, no to mention whats going that we don't know, Yet !

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"

All jokes aside, there are some serious things going on that we already know, no to mention whats going that we don't know, Yet ! "

Your right, all jokes aside there is serious things happening in the USA.

The major of Portland has refused to send police out to protect ICE workers from "protesters".

He doesn't agree with the politics of child separation amongst illegal immigrants, which is fine and good but he doesn't get to choose who his city police protect.

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Impeachment requires a "high crime".

Collusion isn't a crime, even if trump colluded all day every day personally with Vladimir Putin, it's still not a crime.

over a year ago

"Impeachment requires a "high crime".

Collusion isn't a crime, even if trump colluded all day every day personally with Vladimir Putin, it's still not a crime."

You don't get it do you? The fact the an old has been politician and one time lawyer has said so is ok? The same guy who said " truth is not truth" - yeah crack on.

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"Impeachment requires a "high crime"."

Not it does not, it requires "high crimes AND misdemeanours". Which is not the same as "high crimes".

"Collusion isn't a crime,"

True, but only Trump, his allies and the press are talking about collusion. US federal law talks about 'conspiring with a foreign country, entity or in

individuals to influence US elections', 'failing to registrar as an agent of a foreign power' when attempting to influence US policy on behalf of a foreign country, entity or individuals, and of course knowingly taking campaign finance contributions from foreign country, entity or individuals.

"even if trump colluded all day every day personally with Vladimir Putin, it's still not a crime."

Actually it is, and is probably a different crime every day and maybe a different crime every time they changed the subject. If you need clarity read above, engage your brain and then reread this.

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

"

All jokes aside, there are some serious things going on that we already know, no to mention whats going that we don't know, Yet ! .

The major of Portland has refused to send police out to protect ICE workers from "protesters".

He doesn't agree with the politics of child separation amongst illegal immigrants, which is fine and good but he doesn't get to choose who his city police protect.

"

It's not just Portland. Many individual towns and cities and entire states do not cooperate with immigration agents.

Depending on State or County Law, they do get to choose.

They didn't before Trump and that had grown steeply.

Fear of deportation means that crimes are not reported and witnesses did not come forward so the police concentrate on crime rather than politics.

Deporting immigrants and separating children is not protecting anyone.

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"

All jokes aside, there are some serious things going on that we already know, no to mention whats going that we don't know, Yet ! .

It's not just Portland. Many individual towns and cities and entire states do not cooperate with immigration agents.

Depending on State or County Law, they do get to choose.

They didn't before Trump and that had grown steeply.

Fear of deportation means that crimes are not reported and witnesses did not come forward so the police concentrate on crime rather than politics.

Deporting immigrants and separating children is not protecting anyone."

ICE has the majority of support in polling, a poll recently showed 87% of Americans supported illegal immigrants being treated by federal agents.

And I think your wrong, the constitution of America says as a citizen your entitled to protection by the state regardless of your colour, sex, job or political affiliations.

Once you start deciding who gets police protection your on a slippery slope to chaos.

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

ICE do not deport immigrants.

They deport illegal immigrants who are breaking federal law.

By *ykmwyldTV/TS
over a year ago

Belpre

"

He doesn't agree with the politics of child separation amongst illegal immigrants, which is

fine and good but he doesn't get to choose who

his city police protect.

"

ICE agents are armed, they have their own protection.

Mayors are in place as a checks and balance official. If they see acts being committed that are morally wrong or illegally wrong, they have absolute authority to correct or deter such wrong doing inside the city limits.

As you can see, the police did not disobey the Mayors orders, because the Mayor has the authority!

If ICE agents were under weapons fire, the Mayor would have sent police to assist, because then it would be the Mayors and police

responsibility to stop the dangerous situation.

Democracy is suppose to have checks and balances to stop immoralities and corruption up to the highest levels, including the presidency ! Trump would love to stop those checks and balances, just like Russia, just like China, just like North Korea ect...ect... . History has proven the extreme dangers and extreme consequences of this type of thinking.

Look, you may be ignorant to whats going on, and I can understand ignorance, but I'm sure your not stupid ! Use your head for

something other than a hat rack, it would be an

enlightening experience for you, and very beneficial for the rest of your life !

Honestly, I mean no disrespect what so ever. Everyone is ignorant until they learn and accept what's factually correct and morally right for the personal freedom of everyone ! But, there in lays the problem, some will never accept fact as fact, or be morally just for the benefit of everyone, and that's just pure Stupidity !

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"

He doesn't agree with the politics of child separation amongst illegal immigrants, which is

his city police protect.

Mayors are in place as a checks and balance official. If they see acts being committed that are morally wrong or illegally wrong, they have absolute authority to correct or deter such wrong doing inside the city limits.

As you can see, the police did not disobey the Mayors orders, because the Mayor has the authority!

If ICE agents were under weapons fire, the Mayor would have sent police to assist, because then it would be the Mayors and police

Democracy is suppose to have checks and balances to stop immoralities and corruption up to the highest levels, including the presidency ! Trump would love to stop those checks and balances, just like Russia, just like China, just like North Korea ect...ect... . History has proven the extreme dangers and extreme consequences of this type of thinking.

Look, you may be ignorant to whats going on, and I can understand ignorance, but I'm sure your not stupid ! Use your head for

enlightening experience for you, and very beneficial for the rest of your life !

Honestly, I mean no disrespect what so ever. Everyone is ignorant until they learn and accept what's factually correct and morally right for the personal freedom of everyone ! But, there in lays the problem, some will never accept fact as fact, or be morally just for the benefit of everyone, and that's just pure Stupidity !

"

Well I used my head for something other than a hat rack .

Turns out these were unarmed back room staff from the ice building in Portland.

The 14th amendment of the constitution disagrees with your opinion, your free to go read it if you like.

By *ykmwyldTV/TS
over a year ago

Belpre

"

his city police protect.

Mayors are in place as a checks and balance official. If they see acts being committed that are

morally wrong or illegally wrong, they have

absolute authority to correct or deter such wrong

doing inside the city limits.

Democracy is suppose to have checks and

balances to stop immoralities and corruption up

to the highest levels, including the presidency !

Trump would love to stop those checks and

balances, just like Russia, just like China, just

like North Korea ect...ect... . History has proven

the extreme dangers and extreme consequences

of this type of thinking

Honestly, I mean no disrespect what so ever.

Everyone is ignorant until they learn and accept

what's factually correct and morally right for the

personal freedom of everyone ! But, there in lays

the problem, some will never accept fact as fact,

or be morally just for the benefit of everyone, and

that's just pure Stupidity !

Well I used my head for something other than a hat rack .

Turns out these were unarmed back room staff from the ice building in Portland.

The 14th amendment of the constitution

disagrees with your opinion, your free to go read

it if you like."

Oh I know the 14th A. , and I'm glad your thinking in this direction, its a very good amendment that was hard to get ratified by the southern states because it gave protection of civil liberties to the freed slaves in 1968 by limiting what state and public officials could do.

Unfortunately it doesn't pertain to what the Mayor ordered the police to do. Long story short without going into a long explanation of why it doesnt pertain. The Mayor could not be charged

with a disregard for protection of civil liberties.

I did want to ask, why would any ICE agents be unarmed when on the job? I never really looked into the specifics of this situation, but I do know mayors have wide authority over nearly everything in the town or city their elected to.

I personally know a retired mayor of a small city near by. I remember when he was acting mayor, and when he spoke, everyone listened, city police, lawyers, judges, fire dept, ect...ect... . Has the Mayor of Portland been charged with a

crime, or is there an ongoing investigation? Has any ICE agent filed charges against him? Has the City Counsel even asked for a hearing?

If known of this has been done, no enforcable law has been broken, so no crime has been committed, and he was within his rights.

Thanks for the reply .

Post new Message to Thread