Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Trump Gets Sued.. Again!

Jump to newest

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

This time alongside his children, the directors of his charity, the Trump Foundation.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

More to come...

Bottom line is Trump is a serial fraudster, conman and gouger. When he was a private individual he could have his fixers fix things and when they got too uncomfortable find a patsy to take the fall for him, that was the family business model. He is now finding out that rather than being the Pres being a way to expand the family business it will in all likelihood bring the whole rotten edifice down around him and his family.

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

Have you ever seen such a contrast?

Obama, never a hint of scandal in 8 years.

Trump, a new scandal every day.

One knows how to behave, one does not.

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple
over a year ago

Dudley

"Have you ever seen such a contrast?

One knows how to behave, one does not."

At least it gives you something to talk about! Trump the JR Ewing of politics, everybody loves to hate him!Lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Have you ever seen such a contrast?

One knows how to behave, one does not."

Can you imagine the response if Obama had acted like trump ..They would of lynched him by now .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Obama was good for he USA but they just could not see it

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Seems it was a benefitting from tax savings, whilst helping to buy essentials like a trump portrait but being directed by his campaign team. The latter is against charity law.

Everything he touches is covered in his shit.

By *ork ClassCouple
over a year ago

Cork

I have to say ye negative naysayers make me sick .!!!!

The USA are starting to realise that they have the best President they every had and the guy just convinced Kim to give up their neuclar weapons this very week and yet ye look to throw stones .

I'm on the Trump Train .

Well done President Trump !!!!

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"I have to say ye negative naysayers make me sick .!!!!

The USA are starting to realise that they have the best President they every had and the guy just convinced Kim to give up their neuclar weapons this very week and yet ye look to throw stones .

I'm on the Trump Train .

"

I would be the first to congratulate him if he had done that, but he has not. What he has done is given away a ton for a promise of more talks about 'working' towards a nuclear free Korean peninsula, which is not getting Kim to give up a dam thing. However he has torn up a verifiable and working nuclear nonproliferation agreement with Iran, started multiple trade wars and called for his bum chum Putin to be readmitted to the G7.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

I'm on the Trump Train .

"

A few weeks ago the very same people you mention were trashing Trump for his hardline stance against North Korea and said Trump would start World War 3. Now Trump has negotiated the start of face to face peace talks with North Korea (something Obama, Clinton and both the Bush Presidents could never achieve), the very same people are trashing him again for having the meeting saying nonsensical things like "Trump has legitimised a dictator". It's seems Trump is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't by some people and can't win, there is no pleasing them and they will take a contrary opposite position to whatever Trump does. Personally i give President Trump the credit he rightly deserves on this issue.

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

I'm on the Trump Train .

A few weeks ago the very same people you mention were trashing Trump for his hardline stance against North Korea and said Trump would start World War 3. Now Trump has negotiated the start of face to face peace talks with North Korea (something Obama, Clinton and both the Bush Presidents could never achieve), the very same people are trashing him again for having the meeting saying nonsensical things like "Trump has legitimised a dictator". It's seems Trump is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't by some people and can't win, there is no pleasing them and they will take a contrary opposite position to whatever Trump does. Personally i give President Trump the credit he rightly deserves on this issue. "

Yes Centaur, the same why you give Trump credit for supporting white supremacist terrorists.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Trump isn't all bad, no one is of course.

But his financial management ethos certainly stands out as spectacularly suspect, alongside his dubious morality.

To blindly support anyone of whatever political leaning, without taking account of what continuously screams unethical failings within someone's core personality seems blatantly stupid. You'd question deficiencies in anybody that was so limited.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

I'm on the Trump Train .

A few weeks ago the very same people you mention were trashing Trump for his hardline stance against North Korea and said Trump would start World War 3. Now Trump has negotiated the start of face to face peace talks with North Korea (something Obama, Clinton and both the Bush Presidents could never achieve), the very same people are trashing him again for having the meeting saying nonsensical things like "Trump has legitimised a dictator". It's seems Trump is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't by some people and can't win, there is no pleasing them and they will take a contrary opposite position to whatever Trump does. Personally i give President Trump the credit he rightly deserves on this issue.

Yes Centaur, the same why you give Trump credit for supporting white supremacist terrorists. "

I have never said that. Can you post a link to where I have? If you're talking about what happened in Charlottesville then President Trump condemned both sides, I happened to agree with Trump and also condemned both sides.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

" However he has torn up a verifiable and working nuclear nonproliferation agreement with Iran "

That was one of Trump's election campaign pledges. The voters who voted for him wanted him to do it. It's about keeping election campaign promises to the electorate.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Money speaks volumes ... hes a buisness man and has lots of hangers on .

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

" However he has torn up a verifiable and working nuclear nonproliferation agreement with Iran

That was one of Trump's election campaign pledges. The voters who voted for him wanted him to do it. It's about keeping election campaign promises to the electorate. "

Why did he pledge to pull out of a nonproliferation agreement?

Post new Message to Thread