Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Getting along with Trump

Jump to newest

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central

You and Trump are forced to spend time together - how does the relationship evolve?

And you go into business with Trump - how does your business fare, as well as your relationship?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urve BallWoman
over a year ago

North London

"You and Trump are forced to spend time together - how does the relationship evolve?

And you go into business with Trump - how does your business fare, as well as your relationship?

"

I whip him to submission and make him call me "Supreme Leader".

He, then, transfers all his assets to me and I make him go work for Troudeau

By *heislanderMan
over a year ago

cheshunt

"You and Trump are forced to spend time together - how does the relationship evolve?

"

You never really know someone till you spend time with them. As for going into business, I’d be happy to split 50/50. ????

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

It depends OP...

does he have his Secret Service minders?

If yes then I am screwed 10 ways to Christmas.

If not...

On first meeting when he crushes my hand I hit him in the chest putting the tub of lard on his arse then place my heel on his neck and while applying just enough pressure that he gets the message that if he crosses me Ill not just kill him but also every member of his family I tell him a story about the last person to cross me and how my friends (and silent partners) think I am a softy...

After that I think we would get on really well.

By *heislanderMan
over a year ago

cheshunt

"It depends OP...

If not...

On first meeting when he crushes my hand I hit him in the chest putting the tub of lard on his arse then place my heel on his neck and while applying just enough pressure that he gets the message that if he crosses me Ill not just kill him but also every member of his family I tell him a story about the last person to cross me and how my friends (and silent partners) think I am a softy...

"

We can all dream , but here in the real world. Just because you’re younger doesn’t say you’d beat him, imagine if he fought back

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"We can all dream , but here in the real world. Just because you’re younger doesn’t say you’d beat him, imagine if he fought back "

He is 6'2", I am 5'8"... He has an advantage.

He is a draught dodger who is proud he has spent his life avoiding exercise. I am a former RM who has spent his life climbing (and I did say hit him in the chest). I have a feeling that he would not be fighting back. But even if he did I suspect that between his arrogance when he saw the size difference and my training and aggression that the Donald would not enjoy the resulting bloodbath one little bit.

By *heislanderMan
over a year ago

cheshunt

"We can all dream , but here in the real world. Just because you’re younger doesn’t say you’d beat him, imagine if he fought back

He is 6'2", I am 5'8"... He has an advantage.

He is a draught dodger who is proud he has spent his life avoiding exercise. I am a former RM who has spent his life climbing (and I did say hit him in the chest). I have a feeling that he would not be fighting back. But even if he did I suspect that between his arrogance when he saw the size difference and my training and aggression that the Donald would not enjoy the resulting bloodbath one little bit.

"

LOL, behind a keyboard we can what we want to be. I think I’ll call out Anthony Joshua if Wilder turns down the fight.

By *ecretBadgerMan
over a year ago

Redruth

Q: You and Trump are forced to spend time together - how does the relationship evolve?

A: It evolved like the Adam and Eve thing did, Yeah I totally ate the apple and it was the best apple I had ever eaten on a date since that night in Sleptember 1996 ever.

Period (.(.) Just the best, Even Granny Smith said so, she Faxed me.

Q: And you go into business with Trump - how does your business fare, as well as your relationship?

A: Relationship-wise I thought he would have sensed something was wrong when he caught me tattooing a 'Prison Break' Style map from the Whitehouse to Slovenian onto Melania's catatonically frozen back...

* 8 weeks of me being promoted to "Whitehouse Press Secretary" later...

He slipped an all-access pass (embossed in gold) with "Area-51" on the front into my left ass cheek pocket.

I was simply trying to usher him closer as to catch his ear on the new Trade sanctions being proposed by the big kids.

I still feel raw.

By *urve BallWoman
over a year ago

North London

"Q: You and Trump are forced to spend time together - how does the relationship evolve?

A: It evolved like the Adam and Eve thing did, Yeah I totally ate the apple and it was the best apple I had ever eaten on a date since that night in Sleptember 1996 ever.

Period (.(.) Just the best, Even Granny Smith said so, she Faxed me.

Q: And you go into business with Trump - how does your business fare, as well as your relationship?

A: Relationship-wise I thought he would have sensed something was wrong when he caught me tattooing a 'Prison Break' Style map from the Whitehouse to Slovenian onto Melania's catatonically frozen back...

* 8 weeks of me being promoted to "Whitehouse Press Secretary" later...

He slipped an all-access pass (embossed in gold) with "Area-51" on the front into my left ass cheek pocket.

I was simply trying to usher him closer as to catch his ear on the new Trade sanctions being proposed by the big kids.

I still feel raw.

"

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Dead and bankrupt, I'd imagine

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love him or hate him he is a shrewd business man and certainly doing things his own way would definitely have a coffee with the man x

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"Love him or hate him he is a shrewd business man and certainly doing things his own way would definitely have a coffee with the man x"

Would you describe the front-man of a drug cartel in the same way and be wanting to share a latte with them?

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"

I have a way of judging people, it's not the only way, but one of them. I imagine we are stuck in some kind of survival situation. Could be a desert island for example. And I think to myself, if we were stuck together, would I work with them, or would I wish them the best of luck and leave them to their side of the island, whilst I lived on the other.

In Trump's case, I would wish him the best of luck.

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

I have a way of judging people, it's not the only way, but one of them. I imagine we are stuck in some kind of survival situation. Could be a desert island for example. And I think to myself, if we were stuck together, would I work with them, or would I wish them the best of luck and leave them to their side of the island, whilst I lived on the other.

In Trump's case, I would wish him the best of luck. "

_lcc no chance you would crack up on your own with out someone to moan to about brexit you and trump would bump gums all day lol

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple
over a year ago

Dudley

"It depends OP...

If not...

"

Will you change your mind that much that it's more likely you would be best friends by the end of the day!Personally I like to make my own mind up about people, so he would get the benefit of the doubt until I knew different!

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"

Will you change your mind that much that it's more likely you would be best friends by the end of the day!Personally I like to make my own mind up about people, so he would get the benefit of the doubt until I knew different! "

Of course you do...

And there is no evidence of his previous conduct or things he has said that fit that conduct that would in any way influence how you would treat him...

Trump would love you!

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple
over a year ago

Dudley

"

Will you change your mind that much that it's more likely you would be best friends by the end of the day!Personally I like to make my own mind up about people, so he would get the benefit of the doubt until I knew different!

Of course you do...

And there is no evidence of his previous conduct or things he has said that fit that conduct that would in any way influence how you would treat him...

Trump would love you!

"

Everybody does!

Is everything you read in the papers or hear on the news true?

Best to make your own mind up!

Oh I forgot you keep changing yours! Lol

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Newbury

To be honest, I don't think I could stand a 15 minute conversation with the man. My village has more coherent idiots.

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Trumps da man

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

I whip him to submission and make him call me "Supreme Leader".

He, then, transfers all his assets to me and I make him go work for Troudeau "

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

In Trump's case, I would wish him the best of luck. "

You have just described yourself so well but if I had said this about you then you would have probably have been offended

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"Everybody does!

Is everything you read in the papers or hear on the news true?

Best to make your own mind up!

Oh I forgot you keep changing yours! Lol "

Congratulations, Trump also claims everyone loves him too.

No, not everything the news media claim is true. But I do take notice of criminal convictions and civil judgments against anyone, especially when they show a pattern of behaviour dating back decades and when the person involved is proud of their record and the fact that they arrange their affairs so that others take the fall for their malfeasance.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We don't have to like him !

But if he does something bad we condem .

If he does something good we should say well done !

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I really don't think I could spend much time with him and the Secret Service agents before I'd be so uncomfortable that it would show and I'd need to remove myself. I've been around other Presidents and the agents were great - they understood me as benign. I think he'd push them to make my life hell or over.

I'd certainly not go into any business relationships with him whatsoever - his legacy of suppliers and partners etc who have been broken, bankrupted and had their lives ruined is dire tragedy. if he took an existing contract over, I'd probably fold the business immediately.

Post new Message to Thread