Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Calling all you Swingers for Europe

Jump to newest

By *andeman OP   Man
over a year ago

bedforshire

Calling all you purverts for Paris! you glorious gangbangers for Ghent! Calling all swoppers for Spain and you the single Market swingers for Kinky customs with your Unions.

Join the March for a peoples vote on the 23rd in London.

Meet in Pall Mall, ware fetish gear or kinky undies ware what you like.

If you love a sexy swede or a randy Romanian if you cant keep your hands off a hot Hans or gorgious Gretel dont let the Brexiteers close the door on your play pal!

March for a free movment of our European swinger friends.

United in Kink devided from our depravity!

Dont let the gray suits stop our freedom to move and groove and bump and grind with the joys of Europe!

12 Noon Pall Mall London 23rd of June 2018!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"Calling all you purverts for Paris! you glorious gangbangers for Ghent! Calling all swoppers for Spain and you the single Market swingers for Kinky customs with your Unions.

If you love a sexy swede or a randy Romanian if you cant keep your hands off a hot Hans or gorgious Gretel dont let the Brexiteers close the door on your play pal!

Dont let the gray suits stop our freedom to move and groove and bump and grind with the joys of Europe!

"

LOL! Just about sums up the support for the EU here and in the UK generally. Thread posted 2 days ago and not a single comment.

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple
over a year ago

Dudley

"Calling all you purverts for Paris! you glorious gangbangers for Ghent! Calling all swoppers for Spain and you the single Market swingers for Kinky customs with your Unions.

LOL! Just about sums up the support for the EU here and in the UK generally. Thread posted 2 days ago and not a single comment. "

You beat me to it!My thoughts exactly the swingers of Europe have got better things to do! Lol.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It sounds like an inspired idea. La creme de la creme

By *andeman OP   Man
over a year ago

bedforshire

"It sounds like an inspired idea. La creme de la creme "

Thank you.

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple
over a year ago

Dudley

"It sounds like an inspired idea. La creme de la creme

Thank you."

Your welcome, at least we drummed you up some sympathy support!

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

Is this where you tell stories about sex with men with Eastern European accents?

Asking for a friend.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Thank you.

Your welcome, at least we drummed you up some sympathy support! "

There's no sympathy needed or intended

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

Thank you.

There's no sympathy needed or intended "

How come it took you 3 days to reply then, and you only replied after 2 Brexiters took the piss.

By *urve BallWoman
over a year ago

North London

Thank you.

How come it took you 3 days to reply then, and you only replied after 2 Brexiters took the piss. "

You'll find that there are people who don't reply to every thread going unless they have something significant to contribute (other than piss).

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple
over a year ago

Dudley

Thank you.

How come it took you 3 days to reply then, and you only replied after 2 Brexiters took the piss.

You'll find that there are people who don't reply to every thread going unless they have something significant to contribute (other than piss)."

So no one was interested till we bumped it back up the threads, thanks for confirming what we thought!

By *andeman OP   Man
over a year ago

bedforshire

Well one things for sure the sexy Swedes and randy Romainians on the march will be having a lot more fun with we positive European Swingers. Than leavers will have with thier Whatneys Brown Ale! Now do you hold your pint in your left hand or your right?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thank you.

You'll find that there are people who don't reply to every thread going unless they have something significant to contribute (other than piss)."

And your significant contribution to another thread on this subject was to imply every Brexiter had attended a rally supporting Tommy Robinson.

By *urve BallWoman
over a year ago

North London

Thank you.

You'll find that there are people who don't reply to every thread going unless they have something significant to contribute (other than piss).

And your significant contribution to another thread on this subject was to imply every Brexiter had attended a rally supporting Tommy Robinson."

My (significant or just simple) contribution was to praise his effort to try and drum up support for something he believed in, in the midst of those who were busy washing their hair (with piss or other liquids)

Btw, I said "ignore the haters", *not* "ignore the Brexiters". Are you a hater?

over a year ago

Thank you.

And your significant contribution to another thread on this subject was to imply every Brexiter had attended a rally supporting Tommy Robinson.

My (significant or just simple) contribution was to praise his effort to try and drum up support for something he believed in, in the midst of those who were busy washing their hair (with piss or other liquids)

Btw, I said "ignore the haters", *not* "ignore the Brexiters". Are you a hater?"

To you they appear to be one and the same.

Who said they washed their hair with piss?

By *urve BallWoman
over a year ago

North London

Thank you.

Who said they washed their hair with piss?"

Not at all. Some may be but I don't tar everyone with the same brush. There are bad apples in all camps.

As for the "washing hair with piss", it was an (obviously failed) attempt to make a joke (combining the "washing my hair" and "taking the piss") in order to lighten the mood

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple
over a year ago

Dudley

Thank you.

Not at all. Some may be but I don't tar everyone with the same brush. There are bad apples in all camps.

As for the "washing hair with piss", it was an (obviously failed) attempt to make a joke (combining the "washing my hair" and "taking the piss") in order to lighten the mood "

It failed miserably!

By *urve BallWoman
over a year ago

North London

Thank you.

As for the "washing hair with piss", it was an (obviously failed) attempt to make a joke (combining the "washing my hair" and "taking the piss") in order to lighten the mood

It failed miserably! "

We can't all be comedians

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple
over a year ago

Dudley

Thank you.

It failed miserably!

We can't all be comedians "

True you have either got it or you haven't!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Exciting

By *andeman OP   Man
over a year ago

bedforshire

Fab Turnout on the March my Kilt was swinging a good en!

Splitter Counter March could only muster less than 200 as the Left and Right will not talk to each other let alone march together! Lol

Greens Libs Labour SNP and even Tories and Plyd remainers understand the Common Good! Proud to be a swinging member of the resistance!

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple
over a year ago

Dudley

"Fab Turnout on the March my Kilt was swinging a good en!

Splitter Counter March could only muster less than 200 as the Left and Right will not talk to each other let alone march together! Lol

Greens Libs Labour SNP and even Tories and Plyd remainers understand the Common Good! Proud to be a swinging member of the resistance!"

Fortunately a vocal minority doesn't overide the silent majority who voted to leave, so you wasted your time but at least the weather was nice!

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

Greens Libs Labour SNP and even Tories and Plyd remainers understand the Common Good! Proud to be a swinging member of the resistance!

Fortunately a vocal minority doesn't overide the silent majority who voted to leave, so you wasted your time but at least the weather was nice! "

I had my feet up in front of the telly watching the world cup, and the vast majority of the country clearly also had better things to do yesterday.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Fortunately a vocal minority doesn't overide the silent majority who voted to leave, so you wasted your time but at least the weather was nice! "

A minority like 17m out of 65m?

over a year ago

Fortunately a vocal minority doesn't overide the silent majority who voted to leave, so you wasted your time but at least the weather was nice!

A minority like 17m out of 65m? "

Using your argument, Ireland did not ratify the Treaty of Lisbon.

Only 1.2m voted Yes out of a total population of 4.5m in the referendum on 2 October 2009.

All EU member states had to ratify the Treaty before it could enter into law.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Only 1.2m voted Yes out of a total population of 4.5m in the referendum on 2 October 2009.

All EU member states had to ratify the Treaty before it could enter into law."

Hmm, what was British turnout?

over a year ago

Hmm, what was British turnout? "

It was an Irish referendum. Work it out.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

It was an Irish referendum. Work it out."

Oh, so Britain didn't have a referendum on it? Why's that?

over a year ago

It was an Irish referendum. Work it out.

Oh, so Britain didn't have a referendum on it? Why's that?"

They had a parliamentary vote.

Were the 1.2m people who voted Yes a minority or majority in this referendum?

By *andS66Couple
over a year ago

Derby

So you think all 65 Million should have had a vote in the referendum then?

By *urve BallWoman
over a year ago

North London

I had my feet up in front of the telly watching the world cup, and the vast majority of the country clearly also had better things to do yesterday. "

Apart from the ones you congratulated for the Brexit march. Clearly

By *andeman OP   Man
over a year ago

bedforshire

Well given that the population of the UK are not all enfrachised. EU residance in the UK, Uk residance in the EU, prisoners the mentally Ill, members of the house of Lords. Oh and the Millions of young people whos lives will be effected adversely for longer!

If we are going to throw numbers around lets not play the politicians game of spin. Thanks.

And no we were never given a vote on any treaty. If we had the public might have been a lot more savvy when the lies and spin and bullshit from both camps was being spouted in the campaign.

I am firmly for Remain. But above that I am a Democrat. Our rights to a democratic say in the future of our country was subverted by Lies Russian Money and Cambridge Analytica!

I WANT MY DEMOCRACY BACK!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Well given that the population of the UK are not all enfrachised. EU residance in the UK, Uk residance in the EU, prisoners the mentally Ill, members of the house of Lords. Oh and the Millions of young people whos lives will be effected adversely for longer!

If we are going to throw numbers around lets not play the politicians game of spin. Thanks.

And no we were never given a vote on any treaty. If we had the public might have been a lot more savvy when the lies and spin and bullshit from both camps was being spouted in the campaign.

I am firmly for Remain. But above that I am a Democrat. Our rights to a democratic say in the future of our country was subverted by Lies Russian Money and Cambridge Analytica!

I WANT MY DEMOCRACY BACK!"

A lot of people appear fine, if a result engineered by any foul means gives both the wrongdoer and themselves a result that the myopic latter thinks is for themselves.

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple
over a year ago

Dudley

A majority of the people who voted wanted to leave and as you well know there aren't 65million people on the electoral register!

By *andeman OP   Man
over a year ago

bedforshire

A majority of the people who voted wanted to leave and as you well know there aren't 65million people on the electoral register! "

And thats kind of the point really. This "will of the people" boast is a lie. With all the exclosions it is a minority who voted to leave.

Given that a lot of people have changed thier minds (both directions) and that a lot of people who live and pay their taxs here (including 16 and 17 year olds) should have a right to have thier say a Peoples vote on the deal is only right.

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple
over a year ago

Dudley

A majority of the people who voted wanted to leave and as you well know there aren't 65million people on the electoral register!

And thats kind of the point really. This "will of the people" boast is a lie. With all the exclosions it is a minority who voted to leave.

Given that a lot of people have changed thier minds (both directions) and that a lot of people who live and pay their taxs here (including 16 and 17 year olds) should have a right to have thier say a Peoples vote on the deal is only right."

"Oh no it isn't" ( in loudest pantomine voice).

That's the criteria for voting, the rules are the rules!

over a year ago

The march for democracy

Post new Message to Thread