Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

The future of brexit.

Jump to newest

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man
over a year ago

salisbury

Is surely to become the 51st? The United States' foot in Europe.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

i thought the whole reason for brexit was to escape a federal superstate, not to join another one?

over a year ago

salisbury

"i thought the whole reason for brexit was to escape a federal superstate, not to join another one?"

Lol no! It was because we'd found ourselves as members of the fourth Reich. And wanted out.. The liberal brexiteers vs the fascist remainers.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Power and money for the few. I think the purpose of Brexit was to allow the conservative party to pull voters away from UKIP, so that they could continue in power. Latterly it's about a few being able to make enormous sums of money.

The cover story is just a red herring

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In the words of the Scottish hero Mel Gibson - Freedom!

By *urve BallWoman
over a year ago

North London

"In the words of the Scottish hero Mel Gibson - Freedom! "

Can you please explain in what ways have you *personally* been oppressed by the EU? Specific examples rather than generic slogans please.

By *andS66Couple
over a year ago

Derby

"In the words of the Scottish hero Mel Gibson - Freedom!

Can you please explain in what ways have you *personally* been oppressed by the EU? Specific examples rather than generic slogans please."

VAT

over a year ago

Can you please explain in what ways have you *personally* been oppressed by the EU? Specific examples rather than generic slogans please."

I cannot eat my pet horse

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"I cannot eat my pet horse"

You can

Just you have to have it slaughtered in a registered slaughter house because a US Agrichem corporations sold contaminated livestock feed to British farmers and in doing so caused CJD. But hey, who needs facts as the Donald says its all about feelings, and lots are feeling great about making others poorer.

over a year ago

"I cannot eat my pet horse

You can

Just you have to have it slaughtered in a registered slaughter house because a US Agrichem corporations sold contaminated livestock feed to British farmers and in doing so caused CJD. But hey, who needs facts as the Donald says its all about feelings, and lots are feeling great about making others poorer.

"

I didn’t really want to eat my horse. Then again I don’t have a horse. But apparently this was a big problem on the continent. Well, it is to one of the EU workers who came up with the plan while sitting at his desk at my expense with fuck all else to do. And that is just one of 60-70000 other dictats that we have been forced to adhere to over recent years whether we like them or not

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"

I didn’t really want to eat my horse. Then again I don’t have a horse. But apparently this was a big problem on the continent. Well, it is to one of the EU workers who came up with the plan while sitting at his desk at my expense with fuck all else to do. And that is just one of 60-70000 other dictats that we have been forced to adhere to over recent years whether we like them or not "

I understand that. LoL

But you are factually incorrect in 2 ways. Firstly you can eat horse meat (there are/were 12 butchers in the UK that sell it) and anyone who is licenced to sell meat can do so, your just not allowed to claim that the horse meat you sell is cow, sheep or any other animal. Secondly I think if you check you will find that it was the UK which framed the livestock passport and slaughterhouse regulations after the EU banned the sale UK of new variant CJD contaminated meat in the EU. And that what happened was the EU then adopted the UK regulations for the whole of the EU and all meat products being imported to the EU.

Of course we don't need these and other tiresome regulations that restrict corporations, its not like Monsanto and other US corporations would poison us to make an extra buck, is it? The sooner we are out of the EU and unfettered by all this bureaucracy the sooner we can open our markets to the bright future of multinational corporate world...

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Can you please explain in what ways have you *personally* been oppressed by the EU? Specific examples rather than generic slogans please.

VAT"

Is that the increase from 17.5% to 20% VAT that the Conservatives imposed? This made it higher than a rate that it could have been reduced to.

over a year ago

"

I didn’t really want to eat my horse. Then again I don’t have a horse. But apparently this was a big problem on the continent. Well, it is to one of the EU workers who came up with the plan while sitting at his desk at my expense with fuck all else to do. And that is just one of 60-70000 other dictats that we have been forced to adhere to over recent years whether we like them or not

I understand that. LoL

But you are factually incorrect in 2 ways. Firstly you can eat horse meat (there are/were 12 butchers in the UK that sell it) and anyone who is licenced to sell meat can do so, your just not allowed to claim that the horse meat you sell is cow, sheep or any other animal. Secondly I think if you check you will find that it was the UK which framed the livestock passport and slaughterhouse regulations after the EU banned the sale UK of new variant CJD contaminated meat in the EU. And that what happened was the EU then adopted the UK regulations for the whole of the EU and all meat products being imported to the EU.

Of course we don't need these and other tiresome regulations that restrict corporations, its not like Monsanto and other US corporations would poison us to make an extra buck, is it? The sooner we are out of the EU and unfettered by all this bureaucracy the sooner we can open our markets to the bright future of multinational corporate world... "

I know. I don’t know how the rest of the world copes.

It’s no wonder we healthy Europeans win all the medals at the Olympics.

....oh, hang on

By *urve BallWoman
over a year ago

North London

" In the words of the Scottish hero Mel Gibson - Freedom!"

" Can you please explain in what ways have you *personally* been oppressed by the EU? Specific examples rather than generic slogans please."

" I cannot eat my pet horse"

" You can Just you have to have it slaughtered in a registered slaughter house because a US Agrichem corporations sold contaminated livestock feed to British farmers and in doing so caused CJD. But hey, who needs facts as the Donald says its all about feelings, and lots are feeling great about making others poorer.

"

" I didn’t really want to eat my horse. Then again I don’t have a horse. But apparently this was a big problem on the continent. Well, it is to one of the EU workers who came up with the plan while sitting at his desk at my expense with fuck all else to do. And that is just one of 60-70000 other dictats that we have been forced to adhere to over recent years whether we like them or not "

Right...that's what I thought. Generalisations, generalisations, generalisations. Classic victim mentality

over a year ago

" In the words of the Scottish hero Mel Gibson - Freedom!

You can Just you have to have it slaughtered in a registered slaughter house because a US Agrichem corporations sold contaminated livestock feed to British farmers and in doing so caused CJD. But hey, who needs facts as the Donald says its all about feelings, and lots are feeling great about making others poorer.

Right...that's what I thought. Generalisations, generalisations, generalisations. Classic victim mentality "

Classic losers response. I am now or soon will be free to exercise my democratic rights which are being eroded inside the EU. If you don’t realise that then there is no hope for you

By *urve BallWoman
over a year ago

North London

You can Just you have to have it slaughtered in a registered slaughter house because a US Agrichem corporations sold contaminated livestock feed to British farmers and in doing so caused CJD. But hey, who needs facts as the Donald says its all about feelings, and lots are feeling great about making others poorer.

Right...that's what I thought. Generalisations, generalisations, generalisations. Classic victim mentality

Classic losers response. I am now or soon will be free to exercise my democratic rights which are being eroded inside the EU. If you don’t realise that then there is no hope for you "

"blah blah blah" "waffle waffle"

over a year ago

salisbury

Of course there's no hope for remainers. They fail to realise they are supporting a fascist super state. The brexiteers are Churchill to the remainers Chamberlain.

over a year ago

salisbury

Classic losers response. I am now or soon will be free to exercise my democratic rights which are being eroded inside the EU. If you don’t realise that then there is no hope for you

"blah blah blah" "waffle waffle" "

Standard blinkered response.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

The future's bright, the future is Orange.

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

I heard the future's so bright I gotta have

over a year ago

Brexit is over now , the back stop proposal won't fly with time limits ,

That leaves may with only one potion the whole of the uk will be in customs union and regulatory alignment for tangible goods , until a solution is found for the irish border that's a solution that ireland and the EU will accept ,

So basically that means until irish reunification , then the border is the irish sea ,

So until then free trade deals with the rest of the world will have to wait

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Brexit is over now , the back stop proposal won't fly with time limits ,

That leaves may with only one potion the whole of the uk will be in customs union and regulatory alignment for tangible goods , until a solution is found for the irish border that's a solution that ireland and the EU will accept ,

So basically that means until irish reunification , then the border is the irish sea ,

So until then free trade deals with the rest of the world will have to wait "

The right solution to this fiasco is not to leave.

over a year ago

salisbury

So until then free trade deals with the rest of the world will have to wait

The right solution to this fiasco is to ignore democracy. "

Thought so.

By *avidnsa69Man
over a year ago

Essex

VAT"

Our VAT rate is 20%. The minimum for EU members is 15%. We set our own VAT rate, not the EU, and Osborne increased it by 2.5 percentage points in 2011.

By *andS66Couple
over a year ago

Derby

VAT

Is that the increase from 17.5% to 20% VAT that the Conservatives imposed? This made it higher than a rate that it could have been reduced to. "

Is VAT allowed to be reduced to below 15%

Is the UK government, with its sovereignty that you remainers keep telling us we have, allowed to reduce VAT to below 15%?

Why was VAT introduced?

By *avidnsa69Man
over a year ago

Essex

VAT

Is that the increase from 17.5% to 20% VAT that the Conservatives imposed? This made it higher than a rate that it could have been reduced to.

Is VAT allowed to be reduced to below 15%

Is the UK government, with its sovereignty that you remainers keep telling us we have, allowed to reduce VAT to below 15%?

Why was VAT introduced?

"

VAT replaced purchase tax.....which was 25% incidentally.

By *andS66Couple
over a year ago

Derby

VAT

Our VAT rate is 20%. The minimum for EU members is 15%. We set our own VAT rate, not the EU, and Osborne increased it by 2.5 percentage points in 2011."

We set our own VAT rate?

Can we reduce VAT to 14%? Or 13%? Or 12%? Or anything below 15%?

Can we have VAT on everything at 0% if we so choose to?

Or does the EU dictate to us what VAT rate we can have?

Answer that truthfully, and there is your answer to the remainers' statement of "the UK is sovereign in all respects, and does not transfer any sovereignty over to the EU".

By *avidnsa69Man
over a year ago

Essex

VAT

Our VAT rate is 20%. The minimum for EU members is 15%. We set our own VAT rate, not the EU, and Osborne increased it by 2.5 percentage points in 2011.

We set our own VAT rate?

Answer that truthfully, and there is your answer to the remainers' statement of "the UK is sovereign in all respects, and does not transfer any sovereignty over to the EU"."

We can set our own VAT rate at anything from 15% upwards....we choose to have it at 20%. When we leave, I guarantee VAT wont drop

By *andS66Couple
over a year ago

Derby

VAT

We set our own VAT rate?

Answer that truthfully, and there is your answer to the remainers' statement of "the UK is sovereign in all respects, and does not transfer any sovereignty over to the EU".

We can set our own VAT rate at anything from 15% upwards....we choose to have it at 20%. When we leave, I guarantee VAT wont drop "

So, what you're saying is whilst in the EU, we cannot set VAT below 15%, because these are rhe EU's rules on VAT, but once we've left, we can...but whether we choose to or not is entirely up to the UK Government?

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"Power and money for the few. I think the purpose of Brexit was to allow the conservative party to pull voters away from UKIP, so that they could continue in power. Latterly it's about a few being able to make enormous sums of money.

The cover story is just a red herring "

If the purpose of brexit is to pull votes away from ukip and keep the tories in power as you say then that must be a very short term strategy. This strategy will backfire on them spectacularly if they fail to deliver a proper brexit (I.e. out the single market and out the customs union). If the tories fudge a deal that sees the UK kept inside the customs union and the single market then it will be a betrayal of the Brexit vote, 17.4 million people and the biggest vote for anything, ever in the entire history of the UK. If the tories fail to deliver there will be a lot of very angry, pissed off leave voters then it will be as brexit secretary David Davis said a couple of days ago, that the tories will face a loss on the same level of 1997 at the next general election.

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

VAT

We set our own VAT rate?

We can set our own VAT rate at anything from 15% upwards....we choose to have it at 20%. When we leave, I guarantee VAT wont drop

So, what you're saying is whilst in the EU, we cannot set VAT below 15%, because these are rhe EU's rules on VAT, but once we've left, we can...but whether we choose to or not is entirely up to the UK Government? "

Did a sovereign UK government agree to that deal?

If a sovereign UK government agrees to a trade deal with the US will it be bound by terms of those agreements?

By *andS66Couple
over a year ago

Derby

VAT

We set our own VAT rate?

So, what you're saying is whilst in the EU, we cannot set VAT below 15%, because these are rhe EU's rules on VAT, but once we've left, we can...but whether we choose to or not is entirely up to the UK Government?

If a sovereign UK government agrees to a trade deal with the US will it be bound by terms of those agreements?"

Can the UK government reverse that deal? Can they set their own tax rates?

No? Well then, where is the sovereignty of that?

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"i thought the whole reason for brexit was to escape a federal superstate, not to join another one?"
You have got it well done most remainers cannot get there head round this fact,it is so simple but beyond many

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"i thought the whole reason for brexit was to escape a federal superstate, not to join another one?

Lol no! It was because we'd found ourselves as members of the fourth Reich. And wanted out.. The liberal brexiteers vs the fascist remainers. "

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

VAT

We set our own VAT rate?

If a sovereign UK government agrees to a trade deal with the US will it be bound by terms of those agreements?

No? Well then, where is the sovereignty of that?"

You had the sovereignty to veto that agreement or agree to it. You chose to agree to it. What youre really complaining about is that a sovereign UK government decided things you dont like and your solution is to give a sovereign UK government more decisions to make...

over a year ago

So until then free trade deals with the rest of the world will have to wait "

It is difficult to see how the Irish border has any real relevance to Brexit. The Irish economy is small compared to the UK and was bailed out by the UK during the banking crisis . It makes a mockery of the EU if they consider it to be an important issue.

Both economies ( Ireland and the UK ) are dependent on each other and the border issue can easily be resolved using modern technology.

I am from Ireland but it is apparent that the Irish pm is trying to punch above his weight.

Anyone who wishes to see the electronic clearance system in practice simply needs to visit the Port of Felixstoew.

I prefer to see solutions to problems , not create them .

over a year ago

future you say? ... erm ... ok?!?

By *avidnsa69Man
over a year ago

Essex

VAT

We set our own VAT rate?

So, what you're saying is whilst in the EU, we cannot set VAT below 15%, because these are rhe EU's rules on VAT, but once we've left, we can...but whether we choose to or not is entirely up to the UK Government? "

As it is at the moment. I dont see any clamour from our leaders to reduce VAT do you? It'll end up rising post Brexit to make up for reduced volumes would be my guess. You make it sounds as if VAT is the same across the EU.....IVA in Spain is 21% with some items at 5% and some at 4%. Here we have 20% and 5%....

By *avidnsa69Man
over a year ago

Essex

So until then free trade deals with the rest of the world will have to wait It is difficult to see how the Irish border has any real relevance to Brexit. The Irish economy is small compared to the UK and was bailed out by the UK during the banking crisis . It makes a mockery of the EU if they consider it to be an important issue.

Both economies ( Ireland and the UK ) are dependent on each other and the border issue can easily be resolved using modern technology.

I am from Ireland but it is apparent that the Irish pm is trying to punch above his weight.

Anyone who wishes to see the electronic clearance system in practice simply needs to visit the Port of Felixstoew.

"

You are aware of the terms of the Peace Agreement arent you?

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

So until then free trade deals with the rest of the world will have to wait It is difficult to see how the Irish border has any real relevance to Brexit. The Irish economy is small compared to the UK and was bailed out by the UK during the banking crisis . It makes a mockery of the EU if they consider it to be an important issue.

"

Leo Varadker is always standing behind the legs of Michel Barnier, as you say trying to punch above his weight, then running to hide behind Barnier. Not significant or big enough to be at the G7 this weekend, where as Theresa May representing the UK was and will continue to be after Brexit when the UK is a free independent country again.

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

Leo Varadker is always standing behind the legs of Michel Barnier, as you say trying to punch above his weight, then running to hide behind Barnier. Not significant or big enough to be at the G7 this weekend, where as Theresa May representing the UK was and will continue to be after Brexit when the UK is a free independent country again. "

Imagine a country of less than 5 million not being in the top 7 economies in the world

over a year ago

Leo Varadker is always standing behind the legs of Michel Barnier, as you say trying to punch above his weight, then running to hide behind Barnier. Not significant or big enough to be at the G7 this weekend, where as Theresa May representing the UK was and will continue to be after Brexit when the UK is a free independent country again. "

It’s as though being part of a larger group gives you greater punching weight than if you stand alone ....

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

Leo Varadker is always standing behind the legs of Michel Barnier, as you say trying to punch above his weight, then running to hide behind Barnier. Not significant or big enough to be at the G7 this weekend, where as Theresa May representing the UK was and will continue to be after Brexit when the UK is a free independent country again.

Imagine a country of less than 5 million not being in the top 7 economies in the world "

Couldn't make it to the World cup in Russia either could you. Not good enough to be in the top 32 footballing nations at the finals.

By *andS66Couple
over a year ago

Derby

VAT

We set our own VAT rate?

No? Well then, where is the sovereignty of that?

You had the sovereignty to veto that agreement or agree to it. You chose to agree to it. What youre really complaining about is that a sovereign UK government decided things you dont like and your solution is to give a sovereign UK government more decisions to make... "

You don't understand the issue of sovereignty...

But do you see the irony of you, as a remainer, saying "the government made a decision, and it mustn't be reversed'?

By *andS66Couple
over a year ago

Derby

VAT

We set our own VAT rate?

As it is at the moment. I dont see any clamour from our leaders to reduce VAT do you? It'll end up rising post Brexit to make up for reduced volumes would be my guess. You make it sounds as if VAT is the same across the EU.....IVA in Spain is 21% with some items at 5% and some at 4%. Here we have 20% and 5%...."

It is the principle of whether we can or not. The EU's rules are a minimum VAT level of 15%, although they allow each country to have a limited amount of reduced rates within certain guidelines.

I suggest you research the EU's rules on VAT.

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

"

But do you see the irony of you, as a remainer, saying "the government made a decision, and it mustn't be reversed'? "

You dont understand that being a WTO member means adhering to rules as will negotiating free trade agreements. So your principles arent worth much when youre going to give them up and have already given them up.

By *andS66Couple
over a year ago

Derby

"

But do you see the irony of you, as a remainer, saying "the government made a decision, and it mustn't be reversed'?

You dont understand that being a WTO member means adhering to rules as will negotiating free trade agreements. So your principles arent worth much when youre going to give them up and have already given them up."

Please could you tell us all what the WTO rules on VAT are?

By *avidnsa69Man
over a year ago

Essex

VAT

We set our own VAT rate?

As it is at the moment. I dont see any clamour from our leaders to reduce VAT do you? It'll end up rising post Brexit to make up for reduced volumes would be my guess. You make it sounds as if VAT is the same across the EU.....IVA in Spain is 21% with some items at 5% and some at 4%. Here we have 20% and 5%....

It is the principle of whether we can or not. The EU's rules are a minimum VAT level of 15%, although they allow each country to have a limited amount of reduced rates within certain guidelines.

I suggest you research the EU's rules on VAT."

I know the EU rules on VAT tyvm.....I told you the rates. Perhaps you need to do a bit of research? Can I suggest you start with the concept of sovereignty?

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

"

You dont understand that being a WTO member means adhering to rules as will negotiating free trade agreements. So your principles arent worth much when youre going to give them up and have already given them up.

Please could you tell us all what the WTO rules on VAT are?"

So your principles only extend to VAT then?

By *andS66Couple
over a year ago

Derby

"

So your principles only extend to VAT then?"

Domestic taxation should be a part of each sovereign nation's economic management system. As such each nation should be able to set what taxes it levies on its population, and the level of that taxation.

VAT, and the right to manage this, should be a matter for domestic economic decision making.

So, what are the WTO's rules on VAT?

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

Why the fixation with VAT? No Govt is going to abolish a tax just because they have left a trading bloc.

All Governments want and need as many different revenue streams as possible in order to play their game of robbing Peter to pay Paul.

The U.K. has been a willing creator, instigator and manager of many EU rules, laws and Directives and it is nonsensical to think that the U.K. would abandon any of the many laws that they themselves were instrumental in creating,

over a year ago

Vat is an interesting point. I get people see a country should have a right to set taxes. I also see they have the right to curtail their ability if there is a benefit which offsets it.

It also feels like a lot of reasons for leaving where it is a point of principal even if, in relality, it’s never going to bite.

over a year ago

There is no future, you will find it is the end lol.

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

"

So your principles only extend to VAT then?

Domestic taxation should be a part of each sovereign nation's economic management system. As such each nation should be able to set what taxes it levies on its population, and the level of that taxation.

VAT, and the right to manage this, should be a matter for domestic economic decision making.

So, what are the WTO's rules on VAT? "

Nobody said WTO had rules on Vat. But they do have rules regarding the taxation on imports and quotas and standards. So why should VAT matter if this is about principles?

By *anejohnkent6263Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

We seem to be doing well ..if only people would get behind our country ....and stop moaning ...voted out so get on with it ...

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"We seem to be doing well ..if only people would get behind our country ....and stop moaning ...voted out so get on with it ..."

We were doing well inside the EU, that didn't stop people moaning or blaming everything on the EU.

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

"We seem to be doing well .. ..."

Other than going from the fastest to the slowest growing economy within the EU. Let's hope that a really fucking, hard and brutal Brexit knocks the shit right out of the country and Brexiters can salute victory on the white cliffs of Dover. You really would have shoved it to the Liberal Elites then - Right On...

over a year ago

canterbury

Glad u all happy then xx

By *athy1Couple
over a year ago

bournemouth

"We seem to be doing well ..if only people would get behind our country ....and stop moaning ...voted out so get on with it ..."

Bollocks

That’s what I hate about brexiteers allways think there right full of gob and tripe

Talk crap and have no idea

We’re fucked pal thanks to you brexiteers

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/06/18 19:56:08]

over a year ago

"We’re fucked"

over a year ago

"We seem to be doing well .. ...

Other than going from the fastest to the slowest growing economy within the EU. Let's hope that a really fucking, hard and brutal Brexit knocks the shit right out of the country and Brexiters can salute victory on the white cliffs of Dover. You really would have shoved it to the Liberal Elites then - Right On..."

Growth comparisons would depend on the period that you are measuring and what your actual starting point was. It is very easy to grow from a weak starting point and much more difficult to sustain growth.

In additional we have a very low unemployment level and the stock exchange is at an all time high.

Business leaders can cope with Brexit. The chairman of P & O gave a very interesting interview in one of the Sunday papers.

If the EU is such a successfull why do some countries in it have unemployment at twice the level of the UK..?

over a year ago

"We seem to be doing well ..if only people would get behind our country ....and stop moaning ...voted out so get on with it ...

Bollocks

That’s what I hate about brexiteers allways think there right full of gob and tripe

Talk crap and have no idea

We’re fucked pal thanks to you brexiteers "

If you listen to those who predicted Project Fear you are correct.

The dire predictions of the merchants of doom and gloom never materialised so we can simply ignore their predictions.

The stock exchange is at a record high . This is hardly a sign of an econwomy destined to fail.

over a year ago

On balance we’re neither totally in the shit, not rolling in clover. So neither side are really setting the world on light with accurate predictions. And neither have really done well in getting a it directional correct in most cases. For every FTSE at record levels (cue strength of pound debate) there’s a gdp growth which is just above water.

Imo we’re still in a period of uncertainty, and we can easily fall either way. Other than the FTSE and unemployment (both of which had a bit of momentum anyway) I’d maybe lean towards pessimism. But this may be slightly due to confirmation bias on my part.

over a year ago

canterbury

Oh the remainders think we fucked ....never mind ....my bizz never going so well ...earning well and enjoying the recent upturn ...keep the negative attitudes....moan on xxxx

over a year ago

"Oh the remainders think we fucked ....never mind ....my bizz never going so well ...earning well and enjoying the recent upturn ...keep the negative attitudes....moan on xxxx"
It would be interesting to see what all those who keep morning about Brexit have actually achieved in life . My guess is that if they were successfull they would not be spending their time moaning and whinging on here .

At work we have weekly briefings. If people concentrated on the negative aspects they would not be in their job for long. Employers expect employees to achieve results , not constantly complain..

Glad your business is going well and that you are enjoying the fruits of your success .

over a year ago

"Oh the remainders think we fucked ....never mind ....my bizz never going so well ...earning well and enjoying the recent upturn ...keep the negative attitudes....moan on xxxx It would be interesting to see what all those who keep morning about Brexit have actually achieved in life . My guess is that if they were successfull they would not be spending their time moaning and whinging on here .

At work we have weekly briefings. If people concentrated on the negative aspects they would not be in their job for long. Employers expect employees to achieve results , not constantly complain..

Glad your business is going well and that you are enjoying the fruits of your success . "

Define successful. Degree ? Pay ?

My guess is there’s a spread on both sides. As both sides spend time here ....

over a year ago

canterbury

tk u ...ive always found if u take risks work hard and be positive its funny how things come together....no negative thoughts here ...onwards and upwards ...and good luck to all hard working positive people ....not just to do with the britex thing x

over a year ago

"Oh the remainders think we fucked ....never mind ....my bizz never going so well ...earning well and enjoying the recent upturn ...keep the negative attitudes....moan on xxxx It would be interesting to see what all those who keep morning about Brexit have actually achieved in life . My guess is that if they were successfull they would not be spending their time moaning and whinging on here .

Glad your business is going well and that you are enjoying the fruits of your success .

My guess is there’s a spread on both sides. As both sides spend time here .... "

Stable and with a comfortable life style and contented employees.

over a year ago

My guess is there’s a spread on both sides. As both sides spend time here .... Stable and with a comfortable life style and contented employees. "

so employers only ? In which case I’m not a success.

By *urve BallWoman
over a year ago

North London

"(...) It would be interesting to see what all those who keep morning about Brexit have actually achieved in life . My guess is that if they were successfull they would not be spending their time moaning and whinging on here . (...) "

Oh dear... Charming.

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"Stable and with a comfortable life style and contented employees. "

So only Royalty and potentates are successful in your mind.

Remember everyone else is still employed by those who buy their goods and services.

Post new Message to Thread