Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Kanye West

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What do we all think of what Kanye West has said......personally I think he's a prick

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

what did he say?

over a year ago

That African slaves must of made a choice to become a slave if slavery lasted for 400 years

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Newbury

Not to defend him, but it wasn't as specific as that.

Aren't we used to absurd mutterings from Kanye by now?

over a year ago

Yeah I think he needs help like lol

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

From the same kinda mindset that says women who wear short skirts are responsible if a man r*pes them.

Victim blaming.

Looks like we’ve discovered another idiot on Planet Earth.

over a year ago

"From the same kinda mindset that says women who wear short skirts are responsible if a man r*pes them.

Victim blaming.

Looks like we’ve discovered another idiot on Planet Earth."

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

He had a mental breakdown last year and I think his mental health isnt great.His recent tweets have been odd.

He's since backtracked on the slave comments.He needs therapy.

over a year ago

He does mate by some of the things he says

over a year ago

I woulda thought Kanye having mental health issues aswell as foot in mouth disease has been rather obvious since he has been famous, hasn't it? Blokes bloody deluded and about as sharpe as a football!

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"What do we all think of what Kanye West has said......personally I think he's a prick "

over a year ago

"I woulda thought Kanye having mental health issues aswell as foot in mouth disease has been rather obvious since he has been famous, hasn't it? Blokes bloody deluded and about as sharpe as a football!"

over a year ago

Never heard of him!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

when you watch the TMZ live video it came from it looks bad... kanye hasn't really had a proper grasp on reality for a while, and i am glad that a TMZ staffer went on to challenge on what he said, because they were a shed load more eliquant than kanye ever was...

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

What I like is the 400 years part...

As far as I know the European involvement in the slave trade was from the mid 1500's and was over by the early 1800's (about 250 years). However there is documented history of Arab slave trade and markets going back to Mesopotamian and that is some 5000 years ago! Of course the Arab slave trade continues today, but I guess that is not quite the sort of history and current affairs that interests a rapper or whatever he is...

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"What do we all think of what Kanye West has said......personally I think he's a prick "

But he does sing some good songs.

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

"What I like is the 400 years part...

As far as I know the European involvement in the slave trade was from the mid 1500's and was over by the early 1800's (about 250 years). However there is documented history of Arab slave trade and markets going back to Mesopotamian and that is some 5000 years ago! Of course the Arab slave trade continues today, but I guess that is not quite the sort of history and current affairs that interests a rapper or whatever he is..."

I read somewhere that throughout history a minority has always enslaved a majority.

The justification can be found in religious texts.

Indeed, some of the greatest opponents of abolition were religious zealots quoting the bible.

Guess who filled their pockets when the UK granted compensation to slave-traders and owners for loss of property?

Those same bishops and clerics who just happened to be sat in the parliament that borrowed 40 per cent of the national budget to pay them off.

The debt, from the early 1800s, was paid off by taxpayers on the eve of the 2015 election.

over a year ago

"What do we all think of what Kanye West has said......personally I think he's a prick

But he does sing some good songs. "

you are a fucking idiot, you make yourself out to be educated but in reality you are an idiot

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"What do we all think of what Kanye West has said......personally I think he's a prick

But he does sing some good songs. you are a fucking idiot, you make yourself out to be educated but in reality you are an idiot "

over a year ago

But he does sing some good songs. you are a fucking idiot, you make yourself out to be educated but in reality you are an idiot

"

Are those lyrics of a Kanye West Rap or a comment on the poster?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

But he does sing some good songs. you are a fucking idiot, you make yourself out to be educated but in reality you are an idiot "

Go to the Oxford English Dictionary, look up irony..

The look up over reaction, failure to see the obvious..

over a year ago

But he does sing some good songs. you are a fucking idiot, you make yourself out to be educated but in reality you are an idiot

Go to the Oxford English Dictionary, look up irony..

The look up over reaction, failure to see the obvious.. "

Are those more rap lyrics?

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Are those lyrics of a Kanye West Rap or a comment on the poster?"

I'd do anything for a blond dyke

over a year ago

Are those lyrics of a Kanye West Rap or a comment on the poster?

I'd do anything for a blond dyke "

Reminds me of Vogon poetry

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's sad that anyone with high public visibility states this as there are plenty of sick fucks who would love to apportion blame in this way.

By *anejohnkent6263Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

Twat x

over a year ago

He has always been a gobby twat, have 0 time for him.

over a year ago

I only read the basics but I took him to mean that people are enslaved by their thoughts and self beliefs? It's still a blame-victim mentality but as a Trump supporter with the idea of a golden future for anyone who wants it, I guess he's not alone thinking it.

To a certain extent, people are and, although there are many other huge obstacles to negotiate, the idea is not a bad one. Or rather, the belief in who you are and what you can achieve, is

over a year ago

He should put on some Verve, coz the drugs aren't working and there making him worse

over a year ago

I liked his early stuff it was quality.He then disappeared up his own arse.As all the super rich artists do.Standard.

over a year ago

I watched the WHOLE interview. He made complete sense (once you get passed his scattered way of explaining himself). However, the media got hold of it and because he's committed numerous thought crimes and refuses to be put into a box it makes the media and the mainstream extremely nervous.

I admire his rejection of group think.

Added to that, he's a fan of President Trump - well, be must be mentally insane, eh. (as far as the media is concerned).

By *endrix30Man
over a year ago

dudley

"I liked his early stuff it was quality.He then disappeared up his own arse.As all the super rich artists do.Standard. "
He vanished up his own rectal cavity long ago in search of his brain as that is where it normally resides. However he is having trouble finding it as the cavity is large and the brain very small. Reports say that advanced camera's have been sent for to see if they can be of assistance. Searching continues.

over a year ago

"I watched the WHOLE interview. He made complete sense (once you get passed his scattered way of explaining himself). However, the media got hold of it and because he's committed numerous thought crimes and refuses to be put into a box it makes the media and the mainstream extremely nervous.

I admire his rejection of group think.

Added to that, he's a fan of President Trump - well, be must be mentally insane, eh. (as far as the media is concerned)."

At last, a reasoned answer.

over a year ago

"I liked his early stuff it was quality.He then disappeared up his own arse.As all the super rich artists do.Standard. "

Your wrong there bobsters.... What about bono, sting and Elton perfectly normal

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

But he does sing some good songs. "

He does what?

Post new Message to Thread