Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Who believes England subidy Scotland ?

Jump to newest

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

So lets see how many think England subsidy Scotland ?

Then answer this if we in Scotland are such a drain on England we keep Scotland in this so called UK?

I suppose its all for Scotlands benefit we in Scotland are too poor eh ? Need Englands help cant ever do it ourselfs lmao

English NHS in meltdown but your telling me England wanna give their money away to hellp little old poor Scotland yeah fucking righting dont be daft !!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS
over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

Oh, did the other thread get full again?

Anyway, yes. Bunch of useless whining buggers. I was in Edinburgh this week and took loads of dole money off people who would have just spent it on deep fried mars bars or buckfast anyway. Instead they gave it to me for a spanked arse and I took it back into England to spend there.

Brilliant

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

my god you are a one trick pony....

but yes, as per head of the population, more money is spent on those who happen to be in scotland than those in england (and those in wales as well)

do i begrudge that..... not in the slightest ! there are historical and socio-economic reasons as to why that is the case....

some "could" say you hate the english more than anyone south of the border hates the scottish...... and i don't believe they would be far wrong from your ever consistant postings....

By *icklybitMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

This is the difference between total revenue and current expenditure (i.e. excluding capital investment). The current budget balance:

Excluding North Sea revenue, was a deficit of £9.8 billion (6.5 per cent of GDP).

Including an illustrative geographic share of North Sea revenue, was a deficit of £9.6 billion (6.0 per cent of GDP).

For the UK, was a deficit of £8.1 billion (0.4 per cent of GDP)

There's your answer.

Will I get one!

Leaving the EU via Brexit will have consequences, job losses for instance.

Scotland goes independent,the consequences of that is that it too leaves the EU in the hardest terms.

No deal,therefore the same if not worse job losses than Brexit.

By going independent and leaving the UK, there will be further job losses.

As Scotlands trade with the rest of the UK is four time higher than with the EU, it would be safe to assume that it would be even more damaging than that caused by leaving the EU itself.

The question which you have not attempted to answer is, which of those two options is the least damaging to Scotland?

Brexit in UK or independence out of both the UK and EU?

What would you chose kinky?

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Nope i dont hate English people how many times do i have to say

I hate everything to do with Westminster

So if Scotland is a drain on England why keep us in the UK ?

By *inky pipe cleanerMan
over a year ago

shipley

"my god you are a one trick pony....

but yes, as per head of the population, more money is spent on those who happen to be in scotland than those in england (and those in wales as well)

do i begrudge that..... not in the slightest ! there are historical and socio-economic reasons as to why that is the case....

some "could" say you hate the english more than anyone south of the border hates the scottish...... and i don't believe they would be far wrong from your ever consistant postings...."

Totally agree. Bout time the scots got that massive chip off there shoulder.

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

some "could" say you hate the english more than anyone south of the border hates the scottish...... and i don't believe they would be far wrong from your ever consistant postings...."

your right Fabio it's all down to his hatred of the English it comes across on every post bet he's one of them that supports Germany when they play England at football lol I'd prefer to see some of the money that goes to Scotland come to the north east instead tho

By *icklybitMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

The reason Scotland is in the UK is because the people of Scotland voted for it to stay in the UK.

I will repeat this again.

Scotland goes independent,the consequences of that is that it too leaves the EU in the hardest terms.

As Scotlands trade with the rest of the UK is four time higher than with the EU, it would be safe to assume that it would be even more damaging than that caused by leaving the EU itself.

The question which you have not attempted to answer is, which of those two options is the least damaging to Scotland?

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

some "could" say you hate the english more than anyone south of the border hates the scottish...... and i don't believe they would be far wrong from your ever consistant postings.... your right Fabio it's all down to his hatred of the English it comes across on every post bet he's one of them that supports Germany when they play England at football lol I'd prefer to see some of the money that goes to Scotland come to the north east instead tho "

Not a fan of football try again

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

Your defiantly not a fan of England that's for sure

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Nope i dont hate English people how many times do i have to say

So if Scotland is a drain on England why keep us in the UK ?"

I'm sorry... but i don't believe you don't hate the english.... what you type right now doesn't marry with what you are quoting....

time and time again its "lets bash the english"

if i was allowed to.... if i was to start a thread asking " do you think kinky hates the english"..... I think you'd be shocked by some of the answers....

you may not realise it, but some of your posts at best are antagonistic (like this thread....) and at worst are bordering on being really offensive (i have reported more than 1)....

By *icklybitMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

I'll try again!

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

You keep saying if Scotland is such a drain why keep us in the UK you are aware the Scots had a vote it wasn't the English that voted Scotland stayed in the U.K. You do know that dint you kinky

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

I'm sorry... but i don't believe you don't hate the english.... what you type right now doesn't marry with what you are quoting....

time and time again its "lets bash the english"

if i was allowed to.... if i was to start a thread asking " do you think kinky hates the english"..... I think you'd be shocked by some of the answers....

you may not realise it, but some of your posts at best are antagonistic (like this thread....) and at worst are bordering on being really offensive (i have reported more than 1)....

"

Thats your opinion

But i am telling i fucking hate everything do do with that shit hole called Westminster

Hell i even want England to be independent live by their own means and stop this bullshit of unequal union called the UK

Its about time people saw this and stopped trying to slience pro indy supporters

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS
over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

Unfortunately, due to the many many many threads on this fucking subject you've started, no-one can be accused of silencing you.

By *icklybitMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

You may ignore me but I won't be silenced either.

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

"You keep saying if Scotland is such a drain why keep us in the UK you are aware the Scots had a vote it wasn't the English that voted Scotland stayed in the U.K. You do know that dint you kinky "

Lmao

Remind me again which plockers of the UK Labour , Tory and Lib Dem shat themselves with a week to go in the Scottish independence referendum begging Scotland not leave and offering Scotland more powers that was not even on the ballot paper ?

They also told Scotland dont leave us lead the UK now thats done its back in your box and get telt deom the masters what we can have in powers and no even have a say in brexit which does effect Scotland

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

"Unfortunately, due to the many many many threads on this fucking subject you've started, no-one can be accused of silencing you. "

Oh really ? So no one has said to stop with the threads

I have told yous if your that bored do not comment then its not for you move on lol

What its starting to look like is people cant stand Scotland being talked about what Is it Scotland shiuld get back in box ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So lets see how many think England subsidy Scotland ?

Then answer this if we in Scotland are such a drain on England we keep Scotland in this so called UK?

I suppose its all for Scotlands benefit we in Scotland are too poor eh ? Need Englands help cant ever do it ourselfs lmao

English NHS in meltdown but your telling me England wanna give their money away to hellp little old poor Scotland yeah fucking righting dont be daft !!!"

YES

And I don't know why we keep Scotland in the UK !

Or why we even have a UK !

I'm Back lol

By *icklybitMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Asking you to stop is not the same as "silencing" you.

You really need to get some perspective, and listen to people that may have a valid criticism.

Heres that elephant in the room again.

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

English NHS in meltdown but your telling me England wanna give their money away to hellp little old poor Scotland yeah fucking righting dont be daft !!! YES

I'm Back lol "

Maybe just maybe have an English independence referendum lmao i would support that you have my full backing

But sadly for you there seems to to be alot trying to hang on to Scotland

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS
over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

"Unfortunately, due to the many many many threads on this fucking subject you've started, no-one can be accused of silencing you.

I have told yous if your that bored do not comment then its not for you move on lol

What its starting to look like is people cant stand Scotland being talked about what Is it Scotland shiuld get back in box ?"

No, we can stand issues in Scotland being talked about.

Just not the same one. Asked over and over again. In slightly different ways and in increasingly aggressive and anti-english tones.

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

"Unfortunately, due to the many many many threads on this fucking subject you've started, no-one can be accused of silencing you.

What its starting to look like is people cant stand Scotland being talked about what Is it Scotland shiuld get back in box ?

Just not the same one. Asked over and over again. In slightly different ways and in increasingly aggressive and anti-english tones."

Ah but its ok to be anti Scottish ?

You never heard the " Scotland will be told when it can have a referendum shit " ?

When people should really know the Scottish people will decide when another independence referendum is wanted in Scotland just so happens to be we in Scotland did vote for one and so did the Scottish parilament

By *ercuryMan
over a year ago

Grantham

Just not the same one. Asked over and over again. In slightly different ways and in increasingly aggressive and anti-english tones.

You never heard the " Scotland will be told when it can have a referendum shit " ?

When people should really know the Scottish people will decide when another independence referendum is wanted in Scotland just so happens to be we in Scotland did vote for one and so did the Scottish parilament "

As you well know, the Scottish Government can have a referendum anytime it likes.

It wouldn't be recognised by the UK Parliament though. That's a fact and that's the law.

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

When people should really know the Scottish people will decide when another independence referendum is wanted in Scotland just so happens to be we in Scotland did vote for one and so did the Scottish parilament

As you well know, the Scottish Government can have a referendum anytime it likes.

It wouldn't be recognised by the UK Parliament though. That's a fact and that's the law."

And if that were to had how foolish will the UK government look and look very dictatorship like

The UK government thinks its ok to take the whole UK out of the EU on a non binding referendum so if that ok then they would have to respect a YES vote on a non binding independence referendum

Best just have a legally binding independence with both sides can put their sides across and allow the Scottish people to decide unless they are chicken shit lol

over a year ago

English NHS in meltdown but your telling me England wanna give their money away to hellp little old poor Scotland yeah fucking righting dont be daft !!! YES

I'm Back lol

Maybe just maybe have an English independence referendum lmao i would support that you have my full backing

But sadly for you there seems to to be alot trying to hang on to Scotland "

that is my Dream ?? up the ENP ??

By *icklybitMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"happens to be we in Scotland did vote for one and so did the Scottish Parliament"

Now another untruth, the only party that had an independence referendum in their manifesto was the snp, they do not have a majority in The Scottish Parliament. In that election they got 46% of the vote, whereas anti referendum parties got 52.2% of the vote.

Clear that kinky is wrong on both counts.

Yet another blatant untruth that can be easily checked.

I wonder if I will get lucky this time.

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

I'm Back lol

But sadly for you there seems to to be alot trying to hang on to Scotland that is my Dream ?? up the ENP ??"

Well god luck too you

You have my support for England to be independent

There is no use in this so called UK

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Jesus christ

Holyrood their is a pro indy majority

Marxh last year their was a debate and a vote on the section 30 order it democratically passed 69-59

To give the Scottish government a mandate to hold a referendum on Scottish independence

Now do people now NOT agree with Ruth Davidsons words back in 2011 when she said this and i quote ......

"“You don’t get a referendum for free, you have to earn it. So if the Greens and the SNP – and the SSP or any of the other parties who’ve declared an interest in independence – get over the line and can make a coalition, make a majority, get the votes in the Parliament, then they’ll vote through a referendum, and that’s what democracy’s all about… it’s perfectly simple”

Here is the vid incase you claim i am lying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYjzqrRQ-rU

By *or Fox SakeCouple
over a year ago

Thornaby

So if Scotland is a drain on England why keep us in the UK ?"

Get help

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Get help"

Get help get help get help get help get help

That what your programmed to say ? Lol

By *icklybitMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Now i could rub it in with the Scotland vs England rugby game but

I will say Commiserations to England lol

over a year ago

"Now i could rub it in with the Scotland vs England rugby game but

I will say Commiserations to England lol "

I wish someone would subidy the English rugby team

over a year ago

Kinky we know they are so jealous of our fabulous living standards, Charismatic leader and outward look on life...We have no need for the other nations in the UK....|We are being held back by these other countries draining us of our natural resources...Time is up for the Uk

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

I wish someone would subidy the English rugby team "

Was a good match though

By *or Fox SakeCouple
over a year ago

Thornaby

Was a good match though "

Get help

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Was a good match though

Get help"

need rebooted ? You seem to be stuck on repeat

You might need reprogrammed

By *or Fox SakeCouple
over a year ago

Thornaby

Was a good match though

Get help

You might need reprogrammed "

Talking Therapists

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Was a good match though

Get help

You might need reprogrammed

Talking Therapists"

Reboot

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Ok heres a good one

Why do people in England not want independence for England ?

over a year ago

I think it is because they have a perverse pride in being part of a union that has fought against Fascism while the rest of the world was either defeated or stood back....That built a union where we all had each others backs. Where they took pride in the successes of the other countries...Did not revel in there defeats or rubbish there achievments...How quaint eh Kinky

By *or Fox SakeCouple
over a year ago

Thornaby

"I think it is because they have a perverse pride in being part of a union that has fought against Fascism while the rest of the world was either defeated or stood back....That built a union where we all had each others backs. Where they took pride in the successes of the other countries...Did not revel in there defeats or rubbish there achievments...How quaint eh Kinky "

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

"I think it is because they have a perverse pride in being part of a union that has fought against Fascism while the rest of the world was either defeated or stood back....That built a union where we all had each others backs. Where they took pride in the successes of the other countries...Did not revel in there defeats or rubbish there achievments...How quaint eh Kinky "

Dont talk pish!!!

Had each others backs my arse! So Scotland thanked England for voting Tory eh ?

Away and lie doon lol

over a year ago

Oh Kinky your being a bigot...Sometimes you do not get what you want...Like 2014 but sometimes like the 2015 election you did. Me i love how this country has blossomed due to the remarkable changes the SNP has made to our wonderful country

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

"Oh Kinky your being a bigot...Sometimes you do not get what you want...Like 2014 but sometimes like the 2015 election you did. Me i love how this country has blossomed due to the remarkable changes the SNP has made to our wonderful country "

Which country you on aboot ?

By *ercuryMan
over a year ago

Grantham

"I think it is because they have a perverse pride in being part of a union that has fought against Fascism while the rest of the world was either defeated or stood back....That built a union where we all had each others backs. Where they took pride in the successes of the other countries...Did not revel in there defeats or rubbish there achievments...How quaint eh Kinky

Dont talk pish!!!

Away and lie doon lol"

Are these the same Tories you said would never win seats in Scotland?

The same Tories that are in Westminster, whilst the ex-Member for Gordon hawked himself around the Edinburgh Fringe?

What a deluded world you live in, totally divorced from reality.

So how would an independent Scotland post Brexit deal with their deficit and share of the national debt?

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

"I think it is because they have a perverse pride in being part of a union that has fought against Fascism while the rest of the world was either defeated or stood back....That built a union where we all had each others backs. Where they took pride in the successes of the other countries...Did not revel in there defeats or rubbish there achievments...How quaint eh Kinky

Dont talk pish!!!

Away and lie doon lol

The same Tories that are in Westminster, whilst the ex-Member for Gordon hawked himself around the Edinburgh Fringe?

So how would an independent Scotland post Brexit deal with their deficit and share of the national debt?"

Are those the same tories that havent a fucking clue what is devolved and not devolved ? Lmao

Are those the same Tories that Kezia told Scottish people to go vote for what a shocker eh that Labour and Tory working together

Oh aye and the Tory in Gordon did he put his name doon for a hard brexit fucking screwing the people he is suppose the represent who by a big majority in Gordon voted remain

But hey all 59Scottish seats dont matter still end up with a dickhead Tory government as thats the way England voted correct ?

Oh and thats not me being anti English thats stating fact

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

English NHS in meltdown but your telling me England wanna give their money away to hellp little old poor Scotland yeah fucking righting dont be daft !!!"

Yes you are a drain but we are kind if a bit daft so we help you,you could not manage without help from Westminster and you do not appreciate it your selfish

By *ercuryMan
over a year ago

Grantham

Dont talk pish!!!

Away and lie doon lol

So how would an independent Scotland post Brexit deal with their deficit and share of the national debt?

Are those the same tories that havent a fucking clue what is devolved and not devolved ? Lmao

Are those the same Tories that Kezia told Scottish people to go vote for what a shocker eh that Labour and Tory working together

Oh aye and the Tory in Gordon did he put his name doon for a hard brexit fucking screwing the people he is suppose the represent who by a big majority in Gordon voted remain

But hey all 59Scottish seats dont matter still end up with a dickhead Tory government as thats the way England voted correct ?

Oh and thats not me being anti English thats stating fact "

Remind us all again which party lost 21 seats in Scotland in the last GE?

And why was that do you think?

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

English NHS in meltdown but your telling me England wanna give their money away to hellp little old poor Scotland yeah fucking righting dont be daft !!!Yes you are a drain but we are kind if a bit daft so we help you,you could not manage without help from Westminster and you do not appreciate it your selfish"

Ah so its for Scotlands benefit eh we are too poor

Well thank you soo much for Tory cuts eh

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Dont talk pish!!!

Away and lie doon lol

And why was that do you think?"

Yes SNP lost 21 seats but still fucking managed a majority of Scottish seats in Westminster

*drops mic*

You ask why maybe just maybe like i said because Kezia was going about telling people to vote Tory

I bet all the way doin in England you didnt hear Kezia and the rest of the Scottish Labour branch mob cheering and chapping away because Salmond lost his seat to a Tory yes cheering for a fucking Tory

Red and blue Tories couldnt tell the fucking difference

By *ercuryMan
over a year ago

Grantham

Dont talk pish!!!

Away and lie doon lol

Yes SNP lost 21 seats but still fucking managed a majority of Scottish seats in Westminster

*drops mic*

You ask why maybe just maybe like i said because Kezia was going about telling people to vote Tory

I bet all the way doin in England you didnt hear Kezia and the rest of the Scottish Labour branch mob cheering and chapping away because Salmond lost his seat to a Tory yes cheering for a fucking Tory

Red and blue Tories couldnt tell the fucking difference "

Let's go back to the last Holyrood election in 2016.

Which party lost 6 seats and their majority?

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Dont talk pish!!!

Away and lie doon lol

*drops mic*

And why was that do you think? "

Your not even gonna deny that are you ? You skipped that like your ashamed no wonder eh Labour joining up with the Tories

Was Holyrood designed not to have majority governments yes or no ?

Also their is a pro indy majority in Holyrood correct ?

By *ercuryMan
over a year ago

Grantham

Dont talk pish!!!

Away and lie doon lol

*drops mic*

Your not even gonna deny that are you ? You skipped that like your ashamed no wonder eh Labour joining up with the Tories

Also their is a pro indy majority in Holyrood correct ?"

Surprise, surprise. You're not answering the tough questions again.

Why has SNP support slipped away. Why did high profile SNP MPs like Salmond and Robertson lose their seats at the last GE?

Surely you're not that stupid not to know?

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Dont talk pish!!!

Away and lie doon lol

*drops mic*

Surprise, surprise. You're not answering the tough questions again.

Why has SNP support slipped away. Why did high profile SNP MPs like Salmond and Robertson lose their seats at the last GE?

Surely you're not that stupid not to know?"

Do you read ?

Scottish Labour branch leader at that time was telling people to vote Tory are you denying that happened ? Or you denying Scottish Labour branch were cheering when Salmond lost his seat to a Tory ?

By *icklybitMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Scottish Labour branch leader at that time was telling people to vote Tory are you denying that happened ?"

Yes. You will have quotes from a reasonable source.

Now I have your attention.

By *icklybitMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Or you denying Scottish Labour branch were cheering when Salmond lost his seat to a Tory ?"

Not at all, most of Scotland cheered and many in other places too, it didn't matter what party they were in.

The demise of Salmond was Scotlands Portillo moment

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

These are well known yoon papers

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/uk/807559/Kezia-Dugdale-Nicola-Sturgeon-SNP-Scottish-independence-poll-Ruth-Davidson/amp

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/lefty-lunacy-scottish-labour-tell-people-vote-tory/

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.scotsman.com/news/politics/general-election/dugdale-appeals-to-tory-and-lib-dem-voters-to-keep-out-snp-1-4448181/amp

There you go now damn well deny it eh

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

And for those that try and deny this quote is from Kezia on Sky news

" There are a few differences in the Borders and the Highlands where the Tories might be better placed"

By *icklybitMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Your accusation was "Scottish Labour branch leader at that time was telling people to vote Tory are you denying that happened"

You go on to admit she said " There are a few differences in the Borders and the Highlands where the Tories might be better placed."

Your two statements don't support each other, do they?

Is she telling people to vote Tory? No!

Now I know you have some interesting interpretations of events, but that is ridiculous even by your standards.

Oh and seeing you are here could you help me out with this one?

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

I dunno why but whenever I read Dinkys posts I can't help but think of McGlashan from Absolutely

By *icklybitMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"I dunno why but whenever I read Dinkys posts I can't help but think of McGlashan from Absolutely "

I see how, I think he's more like this though.

https://youtu.be/Slu1OuykMIk

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Open your fucking eyes lol

Kezia said the Tories are better placed that Labour to take SNP seats

Read between the lines lmao

Do you not see how fucking dumb that is

So for Kezia is more important to fet SNP out that get rid of the Tories

Look how that worked out for them

3rd in Scotland behind the Tories

And 3rd in Westminster

By *icklybitMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Ah now we are reading between the lines, that wasn't what you said earlier, was it?

Heres your accusation "Scottish Labour branch leader at that time was telling people to vote Tory are you denying that happened"

Now it is YOU that is denying it happened by saying read between the lines!

You cannot quote her saying it, can you?

You have just made a liar out of yourself.

You won't lie about this though, you don't have the balls to answer it!

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

[Removed by poster at 24/02/18 23:28:08]

By *icklybitMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

What quote?

Do you have a quote on this?

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Fucking hell

Yoons will do anything to defend their union and their branch offices in Scotland

So Ticklybit what do you suppose Kezia meant in that quote ?

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Fucking hell lol

Ticklybit what doy you think Kezia meant by this quote ?

" There are a few differences in the Borders and the Highlands where the Tories might be better placed"

By *icklybitMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

What did she say, that's the important part.

You made an accusation about what she said.

Now you are squirming because she never said what you accused her of.

But you now say it's what she meant.

If you are going to make an accusation, you should have cast iron proof, you did not.

You just made yourself look a liar, and a fool by continuing with it.

You could attempt to redeem yourself by answering this, give it a go.

over a year ago

Kinky like St Nicola does not need to choose "Because independence transcends all ".......I feel that to sacrifice the economy and our defensive security so that we could be "free" would be a price worth paying,...To say otherwise would be talking us down as too poor and too stupid....which the majority of this fine country have proved they are not

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Ticklybit what do you think Kezia meant by this quote ?

" There are a few differences in the Borders and the Highlands where the Tories might be better placed

By *icklybitMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

I don't know what she meant, but I do know what she said and it wasn't what you said it was, was it?

This was your accusation "Scottish Labour branch leader at that time was telling people to vote Tory are you denying that happened ?"

At no point can you quote her verbatim saying "telling to vote Tory" those words were not said by her, true or false?

Be honest for once!

You made a false accusation, your "proof" even showed you up, as you could not produce a quote that supported your accusation.

Now when are you going to address this, because it isn't going away!

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Fucking hell lmao

She doesnt have to directly say it she is applying it how the fuck you cant see that lol

Its easy to work out she is saying the Tories are better placed in the highlands and borders than Labour are too lock out the SNP

As known as tactical voting duh!!!!!!!!

I wouldnt expect you to get it yoons stick together eh

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"

Now when are you going to address this, because it isn't going away!

"

By *icklybitMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"She doesnt have to directly say it she is applying it how the fuck you cant see that lol"

If you are accusing someone of saying something, you better have proof that they said EXACTLY what you have accused them of saying.

NOT an interpretation FFS.

Can I accuse you of saying something that you never said?

Would you accept it?

Can I defend that false accusation by pleading that's what you meant?

Would you accept it.

I would accept an answer to this.

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

AH right

Is that the same as Kezia acuused Stu of wings over Scotland of being anti gay

When he said David Mundell should have embraced his gay side alot sooner ?

Lmao

By *icklybitMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Is this you trying to deflect away from the subject?

Well if you don't want to talk about that, you could always talk abot this.

As Scotlands trade with the rest of the UK is four times higher than with the EU, it would be safe to assume that it would be even more damaging than that caused by leaving the EU itself.

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

[Removed by poster at 25/02/18 00:44:16]

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Nope not deflecting nothing

You said " if you are accusing someone of saying something, you better have proof that they said "

So is that like when Kezia accussed Stu / Wings over Scotland of being anti gay

By *icklybitMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

What exactly did she say, I want you to quote her EXACTLY.

I presume this is the statement that could lead to a possible court case.

What exactly did she say, verbatim.

If you cant find it, I wonder if you could maybe find an answer to this.

As Scotlands trade with the rest of the UK is four times higher than with the EU, it would be safe to assume that it would be even more damaging than that caused by leaving the EU itself.

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Ok Kezia Dugdale - “Does the First Minister agree with me there is absolutely no place in society for homophobia like this"

She walking talking about this very quote from Stu "“Oliver Mundell is the sort of public speaker that makes you wish his dad had embraced his homosexuality sooner"

So she is accusing him of being anti gay so where is the anti gay statement in saying he should embrace his gay side sooner ?

By *i_garyMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Hey chunk. Why do you hero worship Stu?

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

"Hey chunk. Why do you hero worship Stu?"

Who says i do ? Yes i read Wings is that a crime ?

I personally i am not A fan of Stu but he is good and exposing Yoon lies and they hate him for it they cant simply ignore him lol

By *i_garyMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"Hey chunk. Why do you hero worship Stu?

Who says i do ? Yes i read Wings is that a crime ?

I personally i am not A fan of Stu but he is good and exposing Yoon lies and they hate him for it they cant simply ignore him lol "

No chunk, he gives you a one sided view to keep the cash rolling in. Have you given him any of your ESA?

By *icklybitMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"So she is accusing him of being anti gay so where is the anti gay statement in saying he should embrace his gay side sooner ?"

You cant even make an accurate accusation when you have her statement in front of you, she did not say he was "anti gay" she asked “Does the First Minister agree with me there is absolutely no place in society for homophobia like this"

As you can see she did not use the words anti gay as you accuse her of, now I know you think its pedantic but you must be accurate when making allegations.

Let me make my perspective clear, to insidiously use an openly gay politician’s sexuality as a weapon with the intention of insulting his son, it is, to my interpretation, homophobia.

How would you describe it?

If you cant describe that, you can have a stab at this.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Oh and thats not me being anti English thats stating fact "

i really need to pull up kinky for 2 reasons....

1) yes this is an blantantly anti-english as you can get.....

2) kinkys maths is .... shall we say.... not so great....

let me explain

the tories won 317 seats in total at the GE, of which 13 of the seats were flips from the SNP to the Conservatives....

the total number of seats is 650.... to get a majority they would have needed half of 650.... minus 1 (speaker) minus 4 (sinn fein) which is 323

the tories plus the DUP (10) makes 326.... which gives them a working majority of 7 (326 on the CON/DUP side... 319 for the rest!)

now.... if the SNP had not lost those 13 seats to the tories in scotland....the Conservatives would have been on 304!

if that was the case, even with the DUP that would have have put them 17 short of a working majority (cons/dup would have been on 314, the rest would have been on 331)

So... Scotland DID play a huge part in the the Tory win, you could argue of it wan't for saint nicola's crusade, if they had held them all, we would have a jeremy corbyn government!!!

so i am not going to say its Scotlands fault, because that would be harsh

I could also argue that if it wasn't for people like you kinky driving those people to vote Conservative with your constant nationalist moaning...... we wouldn't be where we are now

but... being the humble person i am , I'll just take the retraction of your post with the headline "KINKY CAN'T DO MATHS!"

or just a retraction and an admission that you were wrong (intentional or otherwise) will suffice....

By *or Fox SakeCouple
over a year ago

Thornaby

"

let me explain

the tories won 317 seats in total at the GE, of which 13 of the seats were flips from the SNP to the Conservatives....

the total number of seats is 650.... to get a majority they would have needed half of 650.... minus 1 (speaker) minus 4 (sinn fein) which is 323

the tories plus the DUP (10) makes 326.... which gives them a working majority of 7 (326 on the CON/DUP side... 319 for the rest!)

now.... if the SNP had not lost those 13 seats to the tories in scotland....the Conservatives would have been on 304!

if that was the case, even with the DUP that would have have put them 17 short of a working majority (cons/dup would have been on 314, the rest would have been on 331)

So... Scotland DID play a huge part in the the Tory win, you could argue of it wan't for saint nicola's crusade, if they had held them all, we would have a jeremy corbyn government!!!

I could also argue that if it wasn't for people like you kinky driving those people to vote Conservative with your constant nationalist moaning...... we wouldn't be where we are now

but... being the humble person i am , I'll just take the retraction of your post with the headline "KINKY CAN'T DO MATHS!"

or just a retraction and an admission that you were wrong (intentional or otherwise) will suffice.... "

I fear that part of his psychosis is he no longer recognises where fiction ends and truth starts, this may be what's preventing him coming to terms with some of the rather mad stuff he posts.

He really needs to get professional help.

By *ercuryMan
over a year ago

Grantham

"

let me explain

or just a retraction and an admission that you were wrong (intentional or otherwise) will suffice....

I fear that part of his psychosis is he no longer recognises where fiction ends and truth starts, this may be what's preventing him coming to terms with some of the rather mad stuff he posts.

He really needs to get professional help."

Just some answers to some reasonable questions about Scottish Nationalism and Independence would be a start!

His way of answering such questions with another irrelevant question shows his ignorance and puts Scottish Nationalism in a very bad light.

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS
over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

"

let me explain

or just a retraction and an admission that you were wrong (intentional or otherwise) will suffice.... "

Oooft, that's a freezer burn right there.

over a year ago

"Ok heres a good one

Why do people in England not want independence for England ? "

I suspect they would once they got used to the idea !

over a year ago

some "could" say you hate the english more than anyone south of the border hates the scottish...... and i don't believe they would be far wrong from your ever consistant postings....

Totally agree. Bout time the scots got that massive chip off there shoulder."

Sorry it is not Scots it is a few deluded fools that reside in Scotland so not all Scots !!!

Do you notice kinky is mostly on his own with his posts and not many Scot posters back him up.

over a year ago

"Kinky like St Nicola does not need to choose "Because independence transcends all ".......I feel that to sacrifice the economy and our defensive security so that we could be "free" would be a price worth paying,...To say otherwise would be talking us down as too poor and too stupid....which the majority of this fine country have proved they are not "

For richer or poorer FREEDUM is what matters most !!!

Scrifice the people to a poorer future no problem !!

We have FREEDUM !!

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Totally agree. Bout time the scots got that massive chip off there shoulder.

Sorry it is not Scots it is a few deluded fools that reside in Scotland so not all Scots !!!

Do you notice kinky is mostly on his own with his posts and not many Scot posters back him up."

Like i give a fuck lol

I dont need a wee gang of arse lickers backing me up hehe

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

"Kinky like St Nicola does not need to choose "Because independence transcends all ".......I feel that to sacrifice the economy and our defensive security so that we could be "free" would be a price worth paying,...To say otherwise would be talking us down as too poor and too stupid....which the majority of this fine country have proved they are not

We have FREEDUM !!"

Lmao yeah and the UK union is what matters most if screwing Scotland over and making Scotland far worse off thanks to brexit

UK union at any damn cost think that over that you all fucking saying you will accept Scitland facing serious damage let that fucking sink in

over a year ago

"Kinky like St Nicola does not need to choose "Because independence transcends all ".......I feel that to sacrifice the economy and our defensive security so that we could be "free" would be a price worth paying,...To say otherwise would be talking us down as too poor and too stupid....which the majority of this fine country have proved they are not

We have FREEDUM !!

Lmao yeah and the UK union is what matters most if screwing Scotland over and making Scotland far worse off thanks to brexit

UK union at any damn cost think that over that you all fucking saying you will accept Scitland facing serious damage let that fucking sink in

"

As you want my vote any chance

of telling me where all these embarresment of riches are gonna come from when Scotland is independent.

Remembeing Scotland will be out of the eu and broken the tie with the main trading partner of the UK.

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

We have FREEDUM !!

As you want my vote any chance

of telling me where all these embarresment of riches are gonna come from when Scotland is independent.

Remembeing Scotland will be out of the eu and broken the tie with the main trading partner of the UK."

Are you saying Scotland is not a wealthy country ?

By *icklybitMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Good question, it won't answer it though.

It can't accept the reality if the situation.

I've been asking it this for a few days, no reply was the answer.

By *icklybitMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

[Removed by poster at 25/02/18 14:39:11]

over a year ago

"

let me explain

I think you will find many fairly hard core snp voters flipped to Tory, to push on brexit and exit from EU

I also believe these same voters will push for independence and turn back on Tories over next few years

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I think you will find many fairly hard core snp voters flipped to Tory, to push on brexit and exit from EU

I also believe these same voters will push for independence and turn back on Tories over next few years"

so in fact you are saying hardcore SNP voters both fucked their own partys stance over AND the UK over in the long term plan for independence!!!!!

cool!!! gotcha!!!!

but you might want to let kinky in on that then... i don't thing that "memo" has quite reached them....

By *ercuryMan
over a year ago

Grantham

"

I also believe these same voters will push for independence and turn back on Tories over next few years

so in fact you are saying hardcore SNP voters both fucked their own partys stance over AND the UK over in the long term plan for independence!!!!!

cool!!! gotcha!!!!

but you might want to let kinky in on that then... i don't thing that "memo" has quite reached them...."

The SNP has lost support in both the last GE (2017) and Holyrood election (2016)

Maybe Scottish voters aren't so preoccupied with independence now, maybe they've accepted the indy referendum result. I keep asking Kinky but the silence is deafening.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

cool!!! gotcha!!!!

but you might want to let kinky in on that then... i don't thing that "memo" has quite reached them....

The SNP has lost support in both the last GE (2017) and Holyrood election (2016)

Maybe Scottish voters aren't so preoccupied with independence now, maybe they've accepted the indy referendum result. I keep asking Kinky but the silence is deafening."

maybe kinky can only cope with one thing at a time... i'm still awaiting the acceptance of "kinky maths" and the retraction.....

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

p.s..... what happens if one has to pick up the mic after a bad "mic drop".....

a faulty "mic drop" due to #kinkymath

do you just leave it dropped.... walk away and try to style it out like it never happened ... #kinkywalkback

do you pick it up eventually and try to own it.... #kinkyfessup

or the tried an trusted "try and pretend no one called you out".... the #kinkycalledout

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Yup, Scottish citizens get more spent on them than English citizens, why does this upset kinky so much? It's a simple fact.

Why isn't the UK trying to get rid of Scotland? Because territorial integrity is the primary purpose of the nation state.

Islanders get more spent on them than mainland Scottish citizens, will kinky propose they are expelled from an independent Scotland?

over a year ago

"

cool!!! gotcha!!!!

but you might want to let kinky in on that then... i don't thing that "memo" has quite reached them...."

The ones I spoke to, when they said they had voted Tory, said "nicola sturgeon needed Taught a Lesson"

I guess that lesson was well recognised at the election.

Nothing to do with Independence, they were just pissed off with Nicola

I was shocked that they indeed voted Tory, the better thing would be simply not to vote, which would lower snp numbers, but instead they voted Tory simply to ensure Brexit

The ones I know, will still vote for Independence and indeed be part of the movement and March for Independence in May this year

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Anyone seen kinky? ??

over a year ago

"Anyone seen kinky? ?? "

He is sitting at home thinking up his next grievence or how we are all wrong and him any saint Nicola are completely right !!!

By *ercuryMan
over a year ago

Grantham

"Anyone seen kinky? ?? "

Down on the Clyde counting frigates?

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Anyone seen kinky? ??

Down on the Clyde counting frigates?"

He'll have to take his shoes and socks off

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Anyone seen kinky? ?? "

Thankfully not

By *or Fox SakeCouple
over a year ago

Thornaby

"Anyone seen kinky? ??

Thankfully not"

I am genuinely worried for his health.

over a year ago

Time for a Uk Vote !

over a year ago

"Time for a Uk Vote !"
ahh Mr suit my old friend you can but dream.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Anyone seen kinky? ??

He'll have to take his shoes and socks off "

I was going to say would you trust kinky’s counting on anything...

By *ercuryMan
over a year ago

Grantham

"Anyone seen kinky? ??

I was going to say would you trust kinky’s counting on anything... "

Could be down in the hated England stocking up on cheap booze, now that the price is set to rocket in Scotland?

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

What i am i not allowed a day or day to mourn and bury a family member now ?

over a year ago

"What i am i not allowed a day or day to mourn and bury a family member now ?

"

Sorry to hear of your loss.Was that a rhetorical question..?

By *inkyHnS OP   Couple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

Sorry to hear of your loss.Was that a rhetorical question..?"

Cheers dude been a hard day

Yeah it was lol

over a year ago

Sorry to hear of your loss.Was that a rhetorical question..?

Cheers dude been a hard day

Yeah it was lol "

I'm burying an old friend tomorrow.Still raw..Life's for the living though so crack on with the thread...

over a year ago

"Anyone seen kinky? ??

I was going to say would you trust kinky’s counting on anything...

Could be down in the hated England stocking up on cheap booze, now that the price is set to rocket in Scotland?"

plenty cheap booze still up here thank you

although the shelves are a clearing

over a year ago

I don't drink spirits but family members do.

So far I have 20 litres of mixed spirits in storage .

Before everyone south of the border gets to comfortable it is being proposed to bring in minimum pricing in England as well.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

Kinky, condolences for your loss fella..

Post new Message to Thread