over a year ago

"seems like he is doing a fair job so far .....well done the trumper"

You should try having some standards.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

I agree, he is doing a great job of screwing over the USA in exactly the same way as he has done over 6 US corporations. In just under 12 months he has managed to transfer 1.5 TRILLION US$ from the US Treasury to himself and his billionaire mates along with opening nearly 25% of the near million square miles of US public land in National Monuments and Parks to mining, oil and gas exploration (including fracking) as well as stealing some 10,000 acres of Indian Treaty land for an oil pipeline that has already leaked and contaminated even more land.

Yep, the man is doing a great job.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

He doesn't even know the national anthem

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"He doesn't even know the national anthem "

But the draft dodger is able to play dress up and wear a military flyers bomber jacket complete with squadron insignia when he visits the unit.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"He doesn't even know the national anthem

But the draft dodger is able to play dress up and wear a military flyers bomber jacket complete with squadron insignia when he visits the unit. "

But come on, every leader loves doing that, remember Thatcher in her tank. I want to see May fast roping out the back of a Merlin

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"But come on, every leader loves doing that, remember Thatcher in her tank. I want to see May fast roping out the back of a Merlin "

I remember that...

Na, don't want to see her fast rope. I want to see her do the tube or helo open water ditch escape...

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"But come on, every leader loves doing that, remember Thatcher in her tank. I want to see May fast roping out the back of a Merlin

I remember that...

Na, don't want to see her fast rope. I want to see her do the tube or helo open water ditch escape..."

What a great way to pick a new cabinet! Best performance gets the best job

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"What a great way to pick a new cabinet! Best performance gets the best job "

You know what the tube is? Most people have not got a clue! Have you been up it from the 90ft hatch? Think that was the worst minute of my life!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What a great way to pick a new cabinet! Best performance gets the best job

You know what the tube is? Most people have not got a clue! Have you been up it from the 90ft hatch? Think that was the worst minute of my life!

"

That's what all the sperm say

over a year ago

"seems like he is doing a fair job so far .....well done the trumper

I agree, he is doing a great job of screwing over the USA in exactly the same way as he has done over 6 US corporations. In just under 12 months he has managed to transfer 1.5 TRILLION US$ from the US Treasury to himself and his billionaire mates along with opening nearly 25% of the near million square miles of US public land in National Monuments and Parks to mining, oil and gas exploration (including fracking) as well as stealing some 10,000 acres of Indian Treaty land for an oil pipeline that has already leaked and contaminated even more land.

Yep, the man is doing a great job. "

I didn't know that- where can I read more about it?

By *anejohnkent6263 OP   Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

Yup well done trumpet the UK could learn a lot from some of your great leadership

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

Which bit? And I will point you in the right direction.

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"That's what all the sperm say "

Watch this you twat!

https://youtu.be/rBDlZ7EHx4E

And when we did it we did not come up express! We had to slow fin on a single breath from escape hatch flood to surface.

By *uxinteriorMan
over a year ago

south west , continental

Like all presidents he's doing the best he can, can't be easy, just like any government you can't please everyone all the time.

But at least he's trying to stick to election pledges. Appeals to some American citizens otherwise would not have been elected.

But then politicians are politicians I consider them all to be weasels.

over a year ago

"That's what all the sperm say

Watch this you twat!

And when we did it we did not come up express! We had to slow fin on a single breath from escape hatch flood to surface."

Piece of piss

I have a badge for 10 lengths I'll have you know

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

Watch this you twat!

And when we did it we did not come up express! We had to slow fin on a single breath from escape hatch flood to surface..

Piece of piss

I have a badge for 10 lengths I'll have you know "

Did you do it in your pyjamas? You get a different colour badge for doing it in your pyjamas.

over a year ago

"Like all presidents he's doing the best he can, can't be easy, just like any government you can't please everyone all the time.

But at least he's trying to stick to election pledges. Appeals to some American citizens otherwise would not have been elected.

But then politicians are politicians I consider them all to be weasels. "

Amazing.

Every word in that was wrong.

over a year ago

"seems like he is doing a fair job so far .....well done the trumper

Yep, the man is doing a great job. "

I take you neither like, nor approve of the president of the United States

By *uxinteriorMan
over a year ago

south west , continental

"Like all presidents he's doing the best he can, can't be easy, just like any government you can't please everyone all the time.

Amazing.

Every word in that was wrong."

What was wrong with what I said?

over a year ago

Amazing.

What was wrong with what I said? "

He's not actually doing anything, his days are short and he spends more time on the golf course than anything. To characterise him as trying is wrong. Existing in the whitehouse in order to shitpost on twitter would be a more accurate assessment.

As for "all politicians are weasels" I'm sure that seemed insightful when you were a teenager. But that's no longer the case.

By *uxinteriorMan
over a year ago

south west , continental

Amazing.

He's not actually doing anything, his days are short and he spends more time on the golf course than anything. To characterise him as trying is wrong. Existing in the whitehouse in order to shitpost on twitter would be a more accurate assessment.

As for "all politicians are weasels" I'm sure that seemed insightful when you were a teenager. But that's no longer the case."

Thanks very much for the information, I'm sure enlightenment will come to me someday.

I'm still searching for the miracle knowledge that gives me insight into such subjects as yourself.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Yup well done trumpet the UK could learn a lot from some of your great leadership"

your not stephen millar by any chance are you?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Yup well done trumpet the UK could learn a lot from some of your great leadership"

p.s...... have you read fire and fury???

over a year ago

Amazing.

As for "all politicians are weasels" I'm sure that seemed insightful when you were a teenager. But that's no longer the case.

Thanks very much for the information, I'm sure enlightenment will come to me someday.

I'm still searching for the miracle knowledge that gives me insight into such subjects as yourself.

"

The miracle is called reading.

By *uxinteriorMan
over a year ago

south west , continental

All depends what you read and where one gets their facts from.

Difficult to know what is true and what is false, what is spin, who's agenda, who funds and where your belief system is nurtured from.

The only authority is yourself...

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Minority man for the minority, including himself - a poor excuse for a human

By *anejohnkent6263 OP   Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

I think he was elected by the people...winner winner

over a year ago

"I think he was elected by the people...winner winner"

Actually he won because of the "electoral college" he didn't win the popular vote - Clinton had more votes - but Donny says it's illegal voting. A bit like he had the biggest crowds etc...

over a year ago

"I think he was elected by the people...winner winner"

People will "think" all manner of patently stupid things, as amply demonstrated.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"I think he was elected by the people...winner winner

Actually he won because of the "electoral college" he didn't win the popular vote - Clinton had more votes - but Donny says it's illegal voting. A bit like he had the biggest crowds etc..."

And yet Brexit won the popular vote here in the uk but surprise surprise people like you still have a problem with it?

over a year ago

"

And yet Brexit won the popular vote here in the uk but surprise surprise people like you still have a problem with it? "

As someone once said:

"In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way."

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"

And yet Brexit won the popular vote here in the uk but surprise surprise people like you still have a problem with it?

As someone once said:

"In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way.""

Astonishing sore losers like you are still sucking sour grapes over a year after the vote.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

As someone once said:

Astonishing sore losers like you are still sucking sour grapes over a year after the vote. "

But your hero Herr Farage said it, surely it has brevity and is applicable both ways..?

Unless one is unable to be objective like yourself..

over a year ago

"

As someone once said:

Astonishing sore losers like you are still sucking sour grapes over a year after the vote. "

Now now, what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

But if you want to go down that route, I feel you'd have to be comfortable in categorising the entire leave campaign as little more than "sore losers sucking sour grapes" over a previous referendum.

over a year ago

"I think he was elected by the people...winner winner

Actually he won because of the "electoral college" he didn't win the popular vote - Clinton had more votes - but Donny says it's illegal voting. A bit like he had the biggest crowds etc...

And yet Brexit won the popular vote here in the uk but surprise surprise people like you still have a problem with it? "

You should be aware of the acronim "assume" - your assumption is based on what facts? You have assumed which makes an "ass out of you and me" . I accept that leave won by the slimist of margins. I accept we are leaving the EU. I also accept lies were told. But I live in the EU and follow the EU rules on migrants, pay taxes, private insurance etc. Brexit only hurts me because of the FX rate. I do expect brexiteers to fully fulfill their promise and deliver a Utopia so that the UK can afford to pay my UK pension when I reach the qualifying age. I don't expect nor am I prepared to wait 10 years for it!!

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Newbury

How is this suddenly about Brexit?

A 49-51 vote will always be contentious, which is why, usually referendums like the EU one have to be won with a clear majority (60-40 or similar).

That result is hardly a strong mandate for either side really, which is why the two main parties remain split on it and the 49% are extremely unhappy.

To laud is as a great victory is moronic. It's like winning on penalties after a goaless draw.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"How is this suddenly about Brexit?

A 49-51 vote will always be contentious, which is why, usually referendums like the EU one have to be won with a clear majority (60-40 or similar).

That result is hardly a strong mandate for either side really, which is why the two main parties remain split on it and the 49% are extremely unhappy.

To laud is as a great victory is moronic. It's like winning on penalties after a goaless draw. "

It was 52-48 in favour of Leave for the record and when you break it down to individual number of votes Leave got over a million more votes than Remain. I consider over a million votes to be an overwhelming number and the turnout for the referendum was also very high, around 72%. The Vote for Brexit is the biggest vote for anything in the entire history of the UK.

The 2 main parties both had it in their party manifestos to Leave the EU during the 2017 general election campaign. Conservative, Labour and ukip got a combined 85% share of the vote in the general election, and all 3 had Brexit in their manifestos. Parties with Remain in their manifestos (SNP and the Lib dems being the main 2) could only get a combined 15% of the vote. Further more a poll last month showed there is no appetite for a 2nd referendum only 16% said they wanted a 2nd referendum and over 60% said they wanted the government to get on to deliver Brexit.

over a year ago

To laud is as a great victory is moronic. It's like winning on penalties after a goaless draw.

It was 52-48 in favour of Leave for the record and when you break it down to individual number of votes Leave got over a million more votes than Remain. I consider over a million votes to be an overwhelming number and the turnout for the referendum was also very high, around 72%. The Vote for Brexit is the biggest vote for anything in the entire history of the UK.

The 2 main parties both had it in their party manifestos to Leave the EU during the 2017 general election campaign. Conservative, Labour and ukip got a combined 85% share of the vote in the general election, and all 3 had Brexit in their manifestos. Parties with Remain in their manifestos (SNP and the Lib dems being the main 2) could only get a combined 15% of the vote. Further more a poll last month showed there is no appetite for a 2nd referendum only 16% said they wanted a 2nd referendum and over 60% said they wanted the government to get on to deliver Brexit. "

Well your bum chum Nige dont agree with you...as do more of the population now

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Newbury

The 2 main parties both had it in their party manifestos to Leave the EU during the 2017 general election campaign. Conservative, Labour and ukip got a combined 85% share of the vote in the general election, and all 3 had Brexit in their manifestos. Parties with Remain in their manifestos (SNP and the Lib dems being the main 2) could only get a combined 15% of the vote. Further more a poll last month showed there is no appetite for a 2nd referendum only 16% said they wanted a 2nd referendum and over 60% said they wanted the government to get on to deliver Brexit. "

You can break 51-49% down to the raw numbers if you like, but the relationship between the two figures remains the same. Transforming the data does not alter it's relationship.

Ergo, it's still contentious and hardly the crushing defeat of Remain that you keep trying to portray.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

The 2 main parties both had it in their party manifestos to Leave the EU during the 2017 general election campaign. Conservative, Labour and ukip got a combined 85% share of the vote in the general election, and all 3 had Brexit in their manifestos. Parties with Remain in their manifestos (SNP and the Lib dems being the main 2) could only get a combined 15% of the vote. Further more a poll last month showed there is no appetite for a 2nd referendum only 16% said they wanted a 2nd referendum and over 60% said they wanted the government to get on to deliver Brexit.

Well your bum chum Nige dont agree with you...as do more of the population now "

The government has responded to Farage's comments and the government said there will be no 2nd referendum.

over a year ago

The Boss

Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!

4:57 AM - Jan 12, 2018

over a year ago

in Lancashire

Given there would have been protests, his low poll ratings at home and the other issues on his to do list its hardly a surprise that he's found an excuse..

Maybe he has an appointment with a certain investigator.. ??

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"He doesn't even know the national anthem

But the draft dodger is able to play dress up and wear a military flyers bomber jacket complete with squadron insignia when he visits the unit. "

But but he's an expert on the 'F52'

By *oi_LucyCouple
over a year ago

Barbados

"The Boss

Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!

4:57 AM - Jan 12, 2018 "

Notwithstanding the fact it was 'sold' by Bush two years before Obama took office. And it didn't belong to the US anyway, they were renting it.

Oh and he would face mass protests and that would dent his ego.

And as someone on LBC pointed out.... it was 'sold' when Trump agreed to come to the UK. Nothing with regards to the embassy deal has changed since Trump has taken office, yet suddenly now he has an issue with it.

-Matt

over a year ago

in Lancashire

Maybe he's planning to visit one of the shit hole countries he so less than eloquently refers to..

Sure he would receive a warm welcome

over a year ago

"The Boss

4:57 AM - Jan 12, 2018 "

And he was wrong...because Bush instigated that the embassy should be moved...so much for being the boss eh

By *ccasionalfunCouple
over a year ago

hereandthere

He is too scared to come to the UK because he knows his ego won't take it.

Stupid orange cunt

over a year ago

in Lancashire

[Removed by poster at 12/01/18 11:04:51]

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"He is too scared to come to the UK because he knows his ego won't take it.

Stupid orange cunt "

over a year ago

Trumps recent comments are confirmation he's comfortable being an openly racist president.His days are numbered...

over a year ago

"Trumps recent comments are confirmation he's comfortable being an openly racist president.His days are numbered..."

He entitles others....a bit like brexit has here

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Still awaiting one of the trump loyalists to defend him on the shithole comment

My money is on centy

By *oncupiscentTonyMan
over a year ago

Kent

"Still awaiting one of the trump loyalists to defend him on the shithole comment

My money is on centy"

To be fair he was talking about Luton

over a year ago

Trump supporters agree with his openly racist views because they are racists themselves on some level or at the least indifferent to his racist views.The old saying "Those that believe absurdities commit atrocities". Will come home to haunt the right.

over a year ago

"Still awaiting one of the trump loyalists to defend him on the shithole comment

My money is on centy

To be fair he was talking about Luton "

Or Cannock

over a year ago

"The Boss

4:57 AM - Jan 12, 2018

And he was wrong...because Bush instigated that the embassy should be moved...so much for being the boss eh "

Indeed. Various outlets have made the following points:

1. The US needed to move the embassy because it was designated as a listed building which would prevent desired security upgrades from being made

2. The listing had an impact on its value (because it restricts what can be done with the building generally)

3. The site for the new embassy was purchased during the Bush presidency

None of which had anything to do with Obama.

As always, everything he does makes a lot more sense when you accept he has the reasoning abilities of a young child.

over a year ago

My money is on centy"

You saying they are not Sh*thole countries with undesirable immigrants??

over a year ago

My money is on centy

You saying they are not Sh*thole countries with undesirable immigrants??"

you saying that they are?

over a year ago

Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

... Unless you're from one of those shithole countries.

over a year ago

ironically, trump is intent on turning america into the worlds leading shithole country as quickly as possible

over a year ago

"Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

... Unless you're from one of those shithole countries."

Renamed the statue of bigotry.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

My money is on centy

Or Cannock "

Seeing as Cannock chase is listed as a protected area of outstanding natural beauty I think this demonstrates yet again you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Newbury

My money is on centy

You saying they are not Sh*thole countries with undesirable immigrants??"

The absurdity of a statement like that coming from any American politician is astounding. America was built by migrants, and they certainly didn't leave home to go to America because they were living in the land of milk and honey.....

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Newbury

My money is on centy

Or Cannock

Seeing as Cannock chase is listed as a protected area of outstanding natural beauty I think this demonstrates yet again you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. "

And you live on the chase do you?

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

My money is on centy

Or Cannock

Seeing as Cannock chase is listed as a protected area of outstanding natural beauty I think this demonstrates yet again you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

And you live on the chase do you? "

Right on the edge of the forest as it happens yes.

over a year ago

"ironically, trump is intent on turning america into the worlds leading shithole country as quickly as possible "

Disagree; USA is a fantastic place to travel, great land, great scenery and great people

over a year ago

Senators who were at that meeting are calling trump a hate filled racist and a liar.Say what you see good people of America.

By *oncupiscentTonyMan
over a year ago

Kent

I wonder if the six o'clock news will let Huw Edwards say shit hole in that lovely Welsh lilt of his?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/01/18 17:20:18]

over a year ago

" USA was a fantastic place to travel.

"

i fixed your syntax error for you

By *or Fox SakeCouple
over a year ago

Thornaby

Watch this you twat!

And when we did it we did not come up express! We had to slow fin on a single breath from escape hatch flood to surface..

Piece of piss

I have a badge for 10 lengths I'll have you know

Did you do it in your pyjamas? You get a different colour badge for doing it in your pyjamas.

"

Isn't that called " having a wank"

over a year ago

i fixed your syntax error for you "

hey boy, you don't have to hide yourself away

and we all know the USA is one of the greatest countries in the World

over a year ago

and we all know the USA is one of the greatest countries in the World"

Maybe for white people and for some reason Norwegians are welcome.I guess trump thinks their pure and white as driven snow...

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"

Disagree; USA is a fantastic place to travel, great land, great scenery and great people

"

I've Never been but I think I'd like to visit USA while Trump is President. The American economy is booming under his Presidency with unprecedented two consecutive quarters of 3% plus growth, the American stock market/DOW JONES breaking the all time record, and African American unemployment is falling down now to just 8%. Trump is doing a great job and if those kind of figures Continue on the economy and employment until 2020 he'll be elected for a 2nd term.

over a year ago

and we all know the USA is one of the greatest countries in the World Maybe for white people and for some reason Norwegians are welcome.I guess trump thinks their pure and white as driven snow..."

Nothing wrong with being white, I am more than happy being born white, although just being back from Oahu I have a nice glowing tan

Are you saying you have a problem with us whites Bob??, isn't that a bit racist!!!

over a year ago

"and we all know the USA is one of the greatest countries in the World"

erm .... nope, it's become a shithole

over a year ago

and we all know the USA is one of the greatest countries in the World Maybe for white people and for some reason Norwegians are welcome.I guess trump thinks their pure and white as driven snow...

Nothing wrong with being white, I am more than happy being born white, although just being back from Oahu I have a nice glowing tan

Are you saying you have a problem with us whites Bob??, isn't that a bit racist!!!"

Only the ones that want to see my kids with a noose around their necks.Everyone else is cool with me dude.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Newbury

"and we all know the USA is one of the greatest countries in the World

erm .... nope, it's become a shithole

"

It's certainly got very low social mobility, non-existent workers rights, no universal healthcare programme and is still institutionally racist (Trump or no trump). Its OK if you are wealthy. However, the scenery is nice (in lots of places) and by and large the people are friendly.

By *oncupiscentTonyMan
over a year ago

Kent

My money is on centy

Or Cannock

Right on the edge of the forest as it happens yes. "

You'll be able to look out your back window and see the fracking rig soon

over a year ago

My money is on centy

Or Cannock

Right on the edge of the forest as it happens yes.

You'll be able to look out your back window and see the fracking rig soon "

kippers are climate change deniers.Much like holocaust deniers.Come to think of it, kippers can be both.

over a year ago

"

I've Never been but I think I'd like to visit USA while Trump is President. The American economy is booming under his Presidency with unprecedented two consecutive quarters of 3% plus growth, the American stock market/DOW JONES breaking the all time record, and African American unemployment is falling down now to just 8%. Trump is doing a great job and if those kind of figures Continue on the economy and employment until 2020 he'll be elected for a 2nd term. "

Given that those are the result of the actions of his predecessor, it wouldn't be the first time Trump has taken credit for the work of other people.

By *xplicitlyricsMan
over a year ago

south dublin

Kelly Anne Conway says that Trump now see's no need for a wall across the border. Instead it'll be fencing, technology and some wall.

And this week he's reached 2,000 lies. Hes lied more than any president in history.

Theres a great video documenting this "Trumps 2000 lies" from Kimmel that shows the extent and breadth of his dishonesty.

But even knowing this we'll still have his supporters defending him. "Every politician lies" except no one in history lies as much as him.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"

I've Never been but I think I'd like to visit USA while Trump is President. The American economy is booming under his Presidency with unprecedented two consecutive quarters of 3% plus growth, the American stock market/DOW JONES breaking the all time record, and African American unemployment is falling down now to just 8%. Trump is doing a great job and if those kind of figures Continue on the economy and employment until 2020 he'll be elected for a 2nd term. "

Plus no commercial airline crashes since he became President

Post new Message to Thread