Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Reshuffle

Jump to newest

By *LCC OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

So after losing 3 senior ministers in just a few months, May had to do a reshuffle, what do you think of the new line up?

I'm pleasantly surprised that Hunt didn't get promoted to first secretary of state.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So after losing 3 senior ministers in just a few months, May had to do a reshuffle, what do you think of the new line up?

I'm pleasantly surprised that Hunt didn't get promoted to first secretary of state. "

Could hunt do more damage to the nhs if he got that position?

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

"So after losing 3 senior ministers in just a few months, May had to do a reshuffle, what do you think of the new line up?

I'm pleasantly surprised that Hunt didn't get promoted to first secretary of state. "

I find the concept of re-shuffling a bit retarded. If someone is good at their job, keep them where they are and if they are not, sack them. Moving people around in Ministries when they have just got settled in a role seems counter-productive. Not to mention the upheaval created with large scale change - just for the sake of it.

By *oxychick35Couple
over a year ago

thornaby

Agree 100% if you have to move them around means you got it wrong in the first place which suggests your judgment isn't very good .

over a year ago

well it looks like several were offered positions that theyve turned down...for some reason, she seems to think that jeremy hunt hasn't got much on his plate at the moment, so it's a great idea to bung another job on him..the whole cabinet is a fucking car crash...and i couldn't be happier. the sooner they implode, the better.

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

It's like canal water, changing but changeless...

over a year ago

"well it looks like several were offered positions that theyve turned down...for some reason, she seems to think that jeremy hunt hasn't got much on his plate at the moment, so it's a great idea to bung another job on him..the whole cabinet is a fucking car crash...and i couldn't be happier. the sooner they implode, the better."

Couldnt agree more

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"well it looks like several were offered positions that theyve turned down...for some reason, she seems to think that jeremy hunt hasn't got much on his plate at the moment, so it's a great idea to bung another job on him..the whole cabinet is a fucking car crash...and i couldn't be happier. the sooner they implode, the better."

Why would anyone be surprised that the Hunt gets to stay where he is and is given more to add to his brief?

He has managed to deliver everything he set out to do plus more without causing riots. So it is clear that the smarmy faced cunt will (if left in post) destroy the NHS without ruffling any important feathers (Doctors and Nurses are experts and we don't need them telling us what is going to happen) so time to give him something else to break beyond repair before the fascists who run the Tory party get kicked out...

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Bizarre attempt to attempt to take back control..

Now just where has that been similarly shown to be without credibility..

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

It's not the singers, or where they're standing, that's wrong, it's the song. Unfortunately the only other plausible alternative singers are actually singing exactly the same song but with slightly different words and in a slightly lower key.

over a year ago

I'm pleasantly surprised that Hunt didn't get promoted to first secretary of state.

I find the concept of re-shuffling a bit retarded. If someone is good at their job, keep them where they are and if they are not, sack them. Moving people around in Ministries when they have just got settled in a role seems counter-productive. Not to mention the upheaval created with large scale change - just for the sake of it."

The concept of reshuffle is bizarre but...I give you corporate management, football managers etc....

Failure (even better repeated failure) = big pay off and walk into another post to fuck up. (Though being fair a minister doesn’t get an actual pay off if sacked or moved)

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"It's not the singers, or where they're standing, that's wrong, it's the song. Unfortunately the only other plausible alternative singers are actually singing exactly the same song but with slightly different words and in a slightly lower key."

Good analogy..

And unruly choir, some want to do classical and others acapella but the conductor keeps dropping her baton..

over a year ago

in Lancashire

Given the lack of judgement shown by May in supporting Toby Young at the weekend, most of the rest of the shambles that this reshuffle is panning out to be will be lost..

almost as if..

Post new Message to Thread