FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Brexiteers: xenophobic lard-brains or edgy subversives?

Jump to newest

By *lanPartridge OP   Man
over a year ago

nottingham

I think we know the answer to that one ...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I break all demographics as I voted brexit

over a year ago

"I break all demographics as I voted brexit "

Whhhhhhhyyyyy?

over a year ago

Are you one of those liberal open minded left wing supporters and anyone who doesn't agree with you is a racist xenophobic bigot?

The politics forum is that way (/• •)/

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

"I break all demographics as I voted brexit "

How could you do that to me?

over a year ago

No idea, go and ask the question in the politics forum.

over a year ago

I voted remain because I didn't buy what brexit was selling, there was so much misdirection I'm not surprised that people voted brexit

over a year ago

"I break all demographics as I voted brexit

Whhhhhhhyyyyy?"

Innie meanie miney mo

over a year ago

How could you do that to me? "

I'm sorry if I'd knew you, I would have voted in

over a year ago

Whhhhhhhyyyyy?

Innie meanie miney mo "

I'm totally lost. No idea what you're saying. And a bit concerned at the extrapolation of that rhyme.

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

I'm sorry if I'd knew you, I would have voted in "

Don't worry you are in

over a year ago

Whhhhhhhyyyyy?

Innie meanie miney mo

I'm totally lost. No idea what you're saying. And a bit concerned at the extrapolation of that rhyme."

I was joking it was a coin toss.

What about the extrapolation worries you?

over a year ago

I'm sorry if I'd knew you, I would have voted in

Don't worry you are in "

over a year ago

Whhhhhhhyyyyy?

Innie meanie miney mo

I'm totally lost. No idea what you're saying. And a bit concerned at the extrapolation of that rhyme.

What about the extrapolation worries you?"

Ahhh, okay. Given that you were coin tossing, you simply mean the rhyme to denote that. Obviously the full rhyme has language that sparks further connotation, which you weren't using to imply anything....all good. Although...*shakes head at your voting choice*

over a year ago

Whhhhhhhyyyyy?

Innie meanie miney mo

Ahhh, okay. Given that you were coin tossing, you simply mean the rhyme to denote that. Obviously the full rhyme has language that sparks further connotation, which you weren't using to imply anything....all good. Although...*shakes head at your voting choice* "

Oh the think that got Jeremy Clarkson in trouble? The word itself doesn't bother me, I get called it the time by my friends

over a year ago

Whhhhhhhyyyyy?

Innie meanie miney mo

Ahhh, okay. Given that you were coin tossing, you simply mean the rhyme to denote that. Obviously the full rhyme has language that sparks further connotation, which you weren't using to imply anything....all good. Although...*shakes head at your voting choice*

Oh the think that got Jeremy Clarkson in trouble? The word itself doesn't bother me, I get called it the time by my friends"

Yes. And that's your prerogative. It's not one I choose to use nor feel acceptable for me to appropriate.

over a year ago

Whhhhhhhyyyyy?

Innie meanie miney mo

Oh the think that got Jeremy Clarkson in trouble? The word itself doesn't bother me, I get called it the time by my friends

Yes. And that's your prerogative. It's not one I choose to use nor feel acceptable for me to appropriate. "

Oh neither do I, I just have to put up with it. I wouldn't want to make anyone uncomfortable.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/07/17 01:26:34]

over a year ago

Yes and the remainers are the true patriots

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

How about both. Plus a lot of people who have been conditioned to believe that the EU is bad by years of anti EU media propaganda, the nationalist neonazis xenophobes and racists and even some europhiles who believe that we need to experience the reality of being a small island that cant feed itself has no shipbuilding industry and has allowed other countries to buy up its profitable trading and production businesses and then transfer them or the profits from those enterprises to their own countries before we will truly be ready to reenter the EU as an enthusiastic equal partner.

I think you will find people from every strata and political outlook of society will have voted leave.

I did (reluctantly), and I am a europhile, and I continually ask those brexit enthusiasts here the same questions and I am still waiting for an answer and becoming more and more convinced I made the right choice. We need to learn the hard way that Britannia no longer rules the waves and that what made Britain great was openness, investment in education, infrastructure, industry and the future, not isolationism and firesales of national assets.

over a year ago

Whhhhhhhyyyyy?

Innie meanie miney mo

Yes. And that's your prerogative. It's not one I choose to use nor feel acceptable for me to appropriate. "

What is wrong with the word 'tiger'?

Post new Message to Thread