Back to Politics

Seb Dance, a Labour MEP for London

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Should he be sacked

or is this a normal way to carry on in the European Parliament

lets see if Jeremy Corbyn has the guts to lay down the rules

From what we see of the European Parliament, its just as well we are getting out

hopefully the little shit Seb will be out of a job too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Should he be sacked

From what we see of the European Parliament, its just as well we are getting out

hopefully the little shit Seb will be out of a job too"

So funny. Stealing money from the EU should be too. That's UKIP and Jean-Marie Le Pen

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

was it any worse than 2 ukip mep's fighting after a meeting... 1 putting the other in hospital...

or is it any worse that the 8 ukip mep's that are now having to pay back money they misused? i would ask your leader and former leader... but they might be just a tiny bit biased since they are 2 of the higlighted 8......

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"Should he be sacked

hopefully the little shit Seb will be out of a job too"

Don't worry, Seb will be out of a job when the UK leaves the EU. Parliament just voted earlier to give Teresa May the power to trigger article 50, we have passed the point of no return and Britain will definitely be leaving the EU.

over a year ago

"Should he be sacked

Don't worry, Seb will be out of a job when the UK leaves the EU. Parliament just voted earlier to give Teresa May the power to trigger article 50, we have passed the point of no return and Britain will definitely be leaving the EU. "

So will garage and co. They probably still have to pay back the money.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"Should he be sacked

Don't worry, Seb will be out of a job when the UK leaves the EU. Parliament just voted earlier to give Teresa May the power to trigger article 50, we have passed the point of no return and Britain will definitely be leaving the EU.

So will garage and co. They probably still have to pay back the money."

Farage is on the record as saying he can't wait until the day the UK leaves the EU and he no longer has to go to that awful place called the European parliament. He and other Ukip MEP's will stick around until our exit though to scrutinise the Brexit process in the European parliament.

By *bandjam91Couple
over a year ago

London

"Should he be sacked

Farage is on the record as saying he can't wait until the day the UK leaves the EU and he no longer has to go to that awful place called the European parliament. He and other Ukip MEP's will stick around until our exit though to scrutinise the Brexit process in the European parliament. "

Farage is on the record for being a Penis.

over a year ago

Fair play on UKIP and Front National trying to get the representative countries out of the EU.

Mixed on the issue and can see both sides of the argument.

However given that both parties have riled on abut tax dodging multinational companies and individuals, and the respect of laws, I do hope that the european court of justice or another organisation chances both parties up on the funds which they have dubiously taken from the EU and siphoned off for their own political pet projects.

No idea who the main funders for front national are, but with UKIP - it'll be interesting to see where sugar daddy Arron banks goes if the party gets hit with a fine and order to pay back funds. Plus, the media will have a field day, I'm willing to bet UKIP would lose support from most of the centre right and left for the hypocrisy.

By *avidnsa69Man
over a year ago

Essex

"Should he be sacked

Farage is on the record as saying he can't wait until the day the UK leaves the EU and he no longer has to go to that awful place called the European parliament. He and other Ukip MEP's will stick around until our exit though to scrutinise the Brexit process in the European parliament. "

Farage and the rest of the UKIP c%nts are barely there anyway. Theyre stealing a living

over a year ago

Seb Dance reminds me of the cowardly snot-nosed pipsqueak who sits at the back of the classroom making snide remarks behind an upturned lid of his desk...the classic remoaner.

over a year ago

"Seb Dance reminds me of the cowardly snot-nosed pipsqueak who sits at the back of the classroom making snide remarks behind an upturned lid of his desk...the classic remoaner. "

Why do hate remoaners?

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

"Seb Dance reminds me of the cowardly snot-nosed pipsqueak who sits at the back of the classroom making snide remarks behind an upturned lid of his desk...the classic remoaner.

Why do hate remoaners?"

Because they understand what is happening.

And because they question it.

And because the BREXITers have no answers, or logical explanations.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Newbury

"Should he be sacked

Farage is on the record as saying he can't wait until the day the UK leaves the EU and he no longer has to go to that awful place called the European parliament. He and other Ukip MEP's will stick around until our exit though to scrutinise the Brexit process in the European parliament.

Farage and the rest of the UKIP c%nts are barely there anyway. Theyre stealing a living "

Which is rather ironic, no?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Yes the sign he held up whilst farage was speaking was unparliamentary..... technically it wasn't saying something that was untrue

I thought it was funny

The way that centaur exploded must show he thinks a sign is worse that 2 people having fisticuffs... or worse than people fiddling money

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Yes the sign he held up whilst farage was speaking was unparliamentary..... technically it wasn't saying something that was untrue

I thought it was funny

The way that centaur exploded must show he thinks a sign is worse that 2 people having fisticuffs... or worse than people fiddling money "

I'd like to make an apology to centaur for saying he started this banal thread

I was wrong..... it was my old friend "hand"

Who knew a sign of 4 words could upset such a fragile thing

By *isandreTV/TS
over a year ago

Hartlepool

Farage has the worst attendance at the European Parliament of any MEP that isn't fucking paralysed.

Yet he can turn up to speak in defence of a racist, misogynistic, incompetent, corrupt sex pest.

It shows where his true loyalties lie.

By *oi_LucyCouple
over a year ago

Barbados

"Yes the sign he held up whilst farage was speaking was unparliamentary..... technically it wasn't saying something that was untrue

I thought it was funny

The way that centaur exploded must show he thinks a sign is worse that 2 people having fisticuffs... or worse than people fiddling money

I'd like to make an apology to centaur for saying he started this banal thread

I was wrong..... it was my old friend "hand"

Who knew a sign of 4 words could upset such a fragile thing "

Let's hope he never sees any coverage of the House of Parliament and the debates that go on there. All that booing, jeering, hissing and calling out. He'd be traumatised!

-Matt

over a year ago

"Should he be sacked

And he hopes he won't have to pick up the big salary and expenses as he hated that bit !!!!

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"Should he be sacked

And he hopes he won't have to pick up the big salary and expenses as he hated that bit !!!!

"

He's already got a 2nd job, Radio host on LBC every weeknight evening for 2 hours. It's a great show with good ratings, maybe you should listen to it sometime.

By *bandjam91Couple
over a year ago

London

"Should he be sacked

He's already got a 2nd job, Radio host on LBC every weeknight evening for 2 hours. It's a great show with good ratings, maybe you should listen to it sometime. "

To be frank, I'd rather eat my own shit.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

To be frank, I'd rather eat my own shit."

hey hey hey!!! you can't say that.... that would be unparliamentry.... and the little flowers may that umbridge...

By *bandjam91Couple
over a year ago

London

"

To be frank, I'd rather eat my own shit.

hey hey hey!!! you can't say that.... that would be unparliamentry.... and the little flowers may that umbridge..."

I thought we are all about freedom of expression these days. Maybe I should be more PC, oh wait, that upsets people.

over a year ago

"Should he be sacked

He's already got a 2nd job, Radio host on LBC every weeknight evening for 2 hours. It's a great show with good ratings, maybe you should listen to it sometime. "

I do listen for the last year and a half its felt like a hard right, hail and praise farage echo chambre. Like listening to hard lefties who use the same rhetoric to shut down an alternative discussion and agrument.

Post new Message to Thread