Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Politics

Left wing hypocrisy.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As someone who may be banned from 16 Muslim majority countries if l use an lsraeli passport, where is the outrage about that?

Why aren't Jews and Christians allowed to pray on the Temple Mount and enter the cities of Mecca and Medina?

Where are our marches in the streets then?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You can control your own behaviour but not anyone else's.

Reply privately

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

"As someone who may be banned from 16 Muslim majority countries if l use an lsraeli passport, where is the outrage about that?

Why aren't Jews and Christians allowed to pray on the Temple Mount and enter the cities of Mecca and Medina?

Where are our marches in the streets then?"

But you told me you weren't religious earlier

Is this a new conversion?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As someone who may be banned from 16 Muslim majority countries if l use an lsraeli passport, where is the outrage about that?

as someone with an isreali passport you should pick it up with your own government and ask why are they committing genocide ..and trying to wipe out the Palestinians ...if you can get them to stop doing that then maybe you would be allowed into those countries

Reply privately

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

Is this a new conversion?"

Being a citizen of Israel is not a religious issue. It's a matter of nationality.

Reply privately

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

Being a citizen of Israel is not a religious issue. It's a matter of nationality. "

He's not though......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Being a citizen of Israel is not a religious issue. It's a matter of nationality. "

I'm glad you said that seeing that you are defending the trump ban on another tread isn't it a matter of nationalities for all the people from the countries that Trump banned? Every single one of them can't be muslim?

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/01/17 01:17:40]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Where are our marches in the streets then? as someone with an isreali passport you should pick it up with your own government and ask why are they committing genocide ..and trying to wipe out the Palestinians ...if you can get them to stop doing that then maybe you would be allowed into those countries "

So 1 in 5 people are Arab in lsrael and there is ''genocide'' being committed. Do you know what genocide is?

Reply privately

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

Being a citizen of Israel is not a religious issue. It's a matter of nationality. I'm glad you said that seeing that you are defending the trump ban on another tread isn't it a matter of nationalities for all the people from the countries that Trump banned? Every single one of them can't be muslim?"

Where are the protests in the streets against the Israel citizen bans then and where is the petition against the Israel citizen bans?

Reply privately

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

Being a citizen of Israel is not a religious issue. It's a matter of nationality.

He's not though......

Actually l can move there whenever l want. You can't seem to wrap your head around the fact you can be an atheist Jew. Judaism is an etho-religious, not proselytizing like lslam and Christianity."

Come back to us when you actually move to Israel rather than when you just talk about it.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Being a citizen of Israel is not a religious issue. It's a matter of nationality. I'm glad you said that seeing that you are defending the trump ban on another tread isn't it a matter of nationalities for all the people from the countries that Trump banned? Every single one of them can't be muslim?

Where are the protests in the streets against the Israel citizen bans then and where is the petition against the Israel citizen bans? "

you don't see the protest on tv every week when the isreali army murder the Palestinians?

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's not though......

Actually l can move there whenever l want. You can't seem to wrap your head around the fact you can be an atheist Jew. Judaism is an etho-religious, not proselytizing like lslam and Christianity.

Come back to us when you actually move to Israel rather than when you just talk about it.....

"

*spelling corrections*

Actually l can move there whenever l want. You can't seem to wrap your head around the fact you can be an atheist Jew. Judaism is etho-religious, not proselytizing religions like lslam and Christianity.

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's not though......

Actually l can move there whenever l want. You can't seem to wrap your head around the fact you can be an atheist Jew. Judaism is an etho-religious, not proselytizing like lslam and Christianity.

"

Why? Are you saying we should leave and go back?

Typical left wing hypocrisy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Being a citizen of Israel is not a religious issue. It's a matter of nationality. I'm glad you said that seeing that you are defending the trump ban on another tread isn't it a matter of nationalities for all the people from the countries that Trump banned? Every single one of them can't be muslim?

Where are the protests in the streets against the Israel citizen bans then and where is the petition against the Israel citizen bans? you don't see the protest on tv every week when the isreali army murder the Palestinians?"

ln the last 2 years, there have been hundreds of thousands of Muslims murdered by other Muslim but you only to care when a certain ethnicity kills.

You've been spoon fed the same leftist propaganda. lsrael is one of the few places you can be gay openly in the middle east too.

Reply privately

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

He's not though......

*spelling corrections*

Actually l can move there whenever l want. You can't seem to wrap your head around the fact you can be an atheist Jew. Judaism is etho-religious, not proselytizing religions like lslam and Christianity."

Then why worry where you can pray or not if you are an atheist?......or are you just angry on behalf of those that want to pray?

Reply privately

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

Where are the protests in the streets against the Israel citizen bans then and where is the petition against the Israel citizen bans? you don't see the protest on tv every week when the isreali army murder the Palestinians?"

There is an old saying, it takes 2 to tango. Palestinians commit terrorist atrocities against Israel, and murder Israel citizens.

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's not though......

*spelling corrections*

Actually l can move there whenever l want. You can't seem to wrap your head around the fact you can be an atheist Jew. Judaism is etho-religious, not proselytizing religions like lslam and Christianity.

Then why worry where you can pray or not if you are an atheist?......or are you just angry on behalf of those that want to pray?"

Why bother is there is a ban from Muslim countries to the US if you live here if it doesn't affect you?

lt's a matter of principle.

Reply privately

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

Where are the protests in the streets against the Israel citizen bans then and where is the petition against the Israel citizen bans? you don't see the protest on tv every week when the isreali army murder the Palestinians?

ln the last 2 years, there have been hundreds of thousands of Muslims murdered by other Muslim but you only to care when a certain ethnicity kills.

You've been spoon fed the same leftist propaganda. lsrael is one of the few places you can be gay openly in the middle east too. "

There's a joke in there somewhere.....but I'll refrain as it would be taken too seriously

Reply privately

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

He's not though......

*spelling corrections*

Then why worry where you can pray or not if you are an atheist?......or are you just angry on behalf of those that want to pray?

Why bother is there is a ban from Muslim countries to the US if you live here if it doesn't affect you?

lt's a matter of principle."

You will have to show me exactly where on Fab that I have expressed any outrage about Trumps ban.....I find the man to be hilarious in just about everything he does, he's pure comedy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Where are the protests in the streets against the Israel citizen bans then and where is the petition against the Israel citizen bans? you don't see the protest on tv every week when the isreali army murder the Palestinians?

There is an old saying, it takes 2 to tango. Palestinians commit terrorist atrocities against Israel, and murder Israel citizens. "

Not only that but they name streets after terrorists in ''Palestine'' and praise those who stab to death 13 year old girls while they sleep in bed, nay the Fakestinian Authority gives family's of lslamic terrorists money. Called the ''Martyr fund''

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is an old saying, it takes 2 to tango. Palestinians commit terrorist atrocities against Israel, and murder Israel citizens. "

so if after world war 2 some people you never heard of decided to start a settlement in part of London and then decided to expand and killed off the native Londoners..and some londoners decided to fight back you would call those said people from london terrorist?

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is an old saying, it takes 2 to tango. Palestinians commit terrorist atrocities against Israel, and murder Israel citizens. so if after world war 2 some people you never heard of decided to start a settlement in part of London and then decided to expand and killed off the native Londoners..and some londoners decided to fight back you would call those said people from london terrorist?"

lt's not the same as that AT ALL. Shem, as it's known in the Arab world (NOT Palestine) was fairly depopulated at the time - to the point that the Al Aqsa Mosque was in near ruins. ln fact, when Russian Jews arrived with modern agriculture, the surrounding Arabs actually migrated to lsrael because they managed to farm so well.. And besides there are more than double the amount of Muslims in Europe than Jews in the Middle East. Are they invaders too? Are places with no Native English like London under siege? Less than 30% Now identify as 'white British' there. Why is that different?

Reply privately

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

There is an old saying, it takes 2 to tango. Palestinians commit terrorist atrocities against Israel, and murder Israel citizens. so if after world war 2 some people you never heard of decided to start a settlement in part of London and then decided to expand and killed off the native Londoners..and some londoners decided to fight back you would call those said people from london terrorist?"

The Israelies and the Jews had been heard of there before though.

Who owned that part of land called modern day Israel first going back through centuries of history? The land there was owned by Israel and the Jews before and was taken from them by the various factions in the region. When Israel was reintroduced there in the land in the 20th century they said Israel had been reformed. The key word being 'reformed', it had existed there before in history and Israel reclaimed their historic land that was taken from them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is an old saying, it takes 2 to tango. Palestinians commit terrorist atrocities against Israel, and murder Israel citizens. so if after world war 2 some people you never heard of decided to start a settlement in part of London and then decided to expand and killed off the native Londoners..and some londoners decided to fight back you would call those said people from london terrorist?

lt's not the same as that AT ALL. Shem, as it's known in the Arab world (NOT Palestine) was fairly depopulated at the time - to the point that the Al Aqsa Mosque was in near ruins. ln fact, when Russian Jews arrived with modern agriculture, the surrounding Arabs actually migrated to lsrael because they managed to farm so well.. And besides there are more than double the amount of Muslims in Europe than Jews in the Middle East. Are they invaders too? Are places with no Native English like London under siege? Less than 30% Now identify as 'white British' there. Why is that different? "

that's a poor attempt the non native people in london don't have there own government and they don't go around committing genocide on the indigenous population

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is an old saying, it takes 2 to tango. Palestinians commit terrorist atrocities against Israel, and murder Israel citizens. so if after world war 2 some people you never heard of decided to start a settlement in part of London and then decided to expand and killed off the native Londoners..and some londoners decided to fight back you would call those said people from london terrorist?

lt's not the same as that AT ALL. Shem, as it's known in the Arab world (NOT Palestine) was fairly depopulated at the time - to the point that the Al Aqsa Mosque was in near ruins. ln fact, when Russian Jews arrived with modern agriculture, the surrounding Arabs actually migrated to lsrael because they managed to farm so well.. And besides there are more than double the amount of Muslims in Europe than Jews in the Middle East. Are they invaders too? Are places with no Native English like London under siege? Less than 30% Now identify as 'white British' there. Why is that different? that's a poor attempt the non native people in london don't have there own government and they don't go around committing genocide on the indigenous population "

You don't know what genocide means obviously. And if they were being murdered, wouldn't they flee like they are doing in Syria? They know how good they have it in lsrael and they have their own government....plus they elected fucking Hamas in Gaza.

The Zionist movement is over 100 years old, the mass uncontrolled immigration that we've seen transform London is less than 20 years old. Give it time.. London is no longer ethnically British and now their mayor isn't either.

B-b-but The British Empire and White people are racist!! So that type of ''revenge colonialism'' is allowed?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who owned that part of land called modern day Israel first going back through centuries of history? The land there was owned by Israel and the Jews before and was taken from them by the various factions in the region. When Israel was reintroduced there in the land in the 20th century they said Israel had been reformed. The key word being 'reformed', it had existed there before in history and Israel reclaimed their historic land that was taken from them. "

Quite right my man. lt was lsrael first, then lt was a Province of Rome called Syriah-Palestina after the Romans threw out the Jews and persecuted the Samaritans, then it was various Sanjaqs of various lslamic empires. The last being the Beirut Sanjaq of the Ottomans. There has never been a State of Palestine.

Reply privately

over a year ago

lt's not the same as that AT ALL. Shem, as it's known in the Arab world (NOT Palestine) was fairly depopulated at the time - to the point that the Al Aqsa Mosque was in near ruins. ln fact, when Russian Jews arrived with modern agriculture, the surrounding Arabs actually migrated to lsrael because they managed to farm so well.. And besides there are more than double the amount of Muslims in Europe than Jews in the Middle East. Are they invaders too? Are places with no Native English like London under siege? Less than 30% Now identify as 'white British' there. Why is that different? that's a poor attempt the non native people in london don't have there own government and they don't go around committing genocide on the indigenous population

You don't know what genocide means obviously. And if they were being murdered, wouldn't they flee like they are doing in Syria? They know how good they have it in lsrael and they have their own government....plus they elected fucking Hamas in Gaza.

The Zionist movement is over 100 years old, the mass uncontrolled immigration that we've seen transform London is less than 20 years old. Give it time.. London is no longer ethnically British and now their mayor isn't either.

B-b-but The British Empire and White people are racist!! So that type of ''revenge colonialism'' is allowed? "

what in hell are y9u talking about? We both know whats happening and yes I do what genocide means maybe you should look it up ...you can't take over someones land and expect them not to fight back

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway. Back on track.

Where is the outrage over the lsraeli ban?

Reply privately

over a year ago

lt's not the same as that AT ALL. Shem, as it's known in the Arab world (NOT Palestine) was fairly depopulated at the time - to the point that the Al Aqsa Mosque was in near ruins. ln fact, when Russian Jews arrived with modern agriculture, the surrounding Arabs actually migrated to lsrael because they managed to farm so well.. And besides there are more than double the amount of Muslims in Europe than Jews in the Middle East. Are they invaders too? Are places with no Native English like London under siege? Less than 30% Now identify as 'white British' there. Why is that different? that's a poor attempt the non native people in london don't have there own government and they don't go around committing genocide on the indigenous population

B-b-but The British Empire and White people are racist!! So that type of ''revenge colonialism'' is allowed? what in hell are y9u talking about? We both know whats happening and yes I do what genocide means maybe you should look it up ...you can't take over someones land and expect them not to fight back"

So if l go to London and see that there are no native British left, l can fight someone? By your definition, London has been colonised. ln fact, depopulation of a certain group is colonialism. lt's an old trick that's been used by dominant powers since Babylonia.

Reply privately

over a year ago

B-b-but The British Empire and White people are racist!! So that type of ''revenge colonialism'' is allowed? what in hell are y9u talking about? We both know whats happening and yes I do what genocide means maybe you should look it up ...you can't take over someones land and expect them not to fight back

So if l go to London and see that there are no native British left, l can fight someone? By your definition, London has been colonised. ln fact, depopulation of a certain group is colonialism. lt's an old trick that's been used by dominant powers since Babylonia."

you're taking this thing way out of context immigrants in london is not the same as new country in a foreign land ....immigrants travel and integrate not set up a new country and take over ..but off course you already knew that

Reply privately

over a year ago

B-b-but The British Empire and White people are racist!! So that type of ''revenge colonialism'' is allowed? what in hell are y9u talking about? We both know whats happening and yes I do what genocide means maybe you should look it up ...you can't take over someones land and expect them not to fight back

So if l go to London and see that there are no native British left, l can fight someone? By your definition, London has been colonised. ln fact, depopulation of a certain group is colonialism. lt's an old trick that's been used by dominant powers since Babylonia. you're taking this thing way out of context immigrants in london is not the same as new country in a foreign land ....immigrants travel and integrate not set up a new country and take over ..but off course you already knew that"

No l never knew that. My gran used to live in London but came home before she died because she no longer recognised the place. l don't even recognise it from the way it was and l'm under 30. You just have to look at the stats. in 2001 white British made up 59.79% (4,287,861) ..in 2011 it was 44.89% (3,669,284) God knows what it is now. lt's so different from the rest of the UK now and the Brexit vote highlighted that.

So when it happens in England that's okay. Diversity!! But if it happens in lsrael? Fuck those murdering Jews.

Reply privately

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

So do you deem that a non white British born Londoner is somehow lesser than a white British born Londoner?

I was born in London, proud of that, and proud to have been brought up in a multicultural London where we judged each other on character rather than where our parents or grandparents hailed from.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So do you deem that a non white British born Londoner is somehow lesser than a white British born Londoner?

I was born in London, proud of that, and proud to have been brought up in a multicultural London where we judged each other on character rather than where our parents or grandparents hailed from.....

"

No l'm not saying that. l'm drawing a comparison with London and lsrael. in fact, it's a refutation to the point the fella made.

Reply privately

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

And the mayor of London, like me was born and raised in London, and was voted in by fellow Londoners.

His colour and religion is irrelevant.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So do you deem that a non white British born Londoner is somehow lesser than a white British born Londoner?

"

And l don't buy it. London is full of lslands of ethnicities. l just looked at demographic maps of London. lt's not itegrated

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And the mayor of London, like me was born and raised in London, and was voted in by fellow Londoners.

His colour and religion is irrelevant.....

"

His colour is because he can't change that but his religion isn't. lslam is a doctrine; not a race or people.

Reply privately

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

And l don't buy it. London is full of lslands of ethnicities. l just looked at demographic maps of London. lt's not itegrated"

Are you really that stupid?, you honestly believe that whites in London only live amongst whites?

That blacks only live amongst blacks?

That Chinese only live amongst Chinese?

You have no idea of the reality.....

Your hatred clouds your judgement

Reply privately

over a year ago

And l don't buy it. London is full of lslands of ethnicities. l just looked at demographic maps of London. lt's not itegrated

Are you really that stupid?, you honestly believe that whites in London only live amongst whites?

"

lt's not me who thinks it, it's the census. Of course people mix to an extent but when there are communities that are more than 80%+ one ethnicity....in a foreign country, that's not integration.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Google : Distribution of ethnic groups in Greater London according to the 2011 census to see ''integration''

Reply privately

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

I'm off to bed now, I'll leave you to stew in your petty hatred of anything non white......

its frankly pathetic

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm off to bed now, I'll leave you to stew in your petty hatred of anything non white......

its frankly pathetic "

Sure. When you can't refute a point, insult. You basically let me know you lost the debate and as for the 'non-white' comment, my grandad was non native British and was not white so good try pinning an ''ism'' onto me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" as someone with an isreali passport you should pick it up with your own government and ask why are they committing genocide ..and trying to wipe out the Palestinians ...if you can get them to stop doing that then maybe you would be allowed into those countries "

Ah yes, genocide!

The Muslim Turks did one to the Armenians in the 1920s murdering up to one and a half million Armenians.

The Germans did one to the Jews during WW2 which I suppose you know about...just a mere six million? (the Germans also had a go at eliminating the 'subhuman' Poles especially during the Warsaw Uprising...with the help of the Muslim SS namely the Osttürkischen Waffen-Verbände der SS, formed on January 1944 as 1.Ostmuslemanische SS-Regiment. Attached to the bloodthirsty SS Dirlewanger Brigade they are remembered for their heroic action in the Wola district of Warsaw...where they raped, tortured and murdered 40,000 - 50,000 civilians).

The Islamic State also made a valiant attempt in the last two years to wipe out the Yazidis with a similar campaign of murder and industrial scale rape but it looks like they weren't successful.

Now tell me about this Genocide committed by the Jews?

Reply privately

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

It's not only the left that are criticising Trump.

And the word you are looking for is not 'hypocrisy'. That word means saying one thing and actually doing something different. What you mean is 'inconsistency'.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's not only the left that are criticising Trump.

And the word you are looking for is not 'hypocrisy'. That word means saying one thing and actually doing something different. What you mean is 'inconsistency'.

"

I think hypocrisy fits. Inconsistency has no immoral connotations, which in this case, the left deserves.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

You're right to some extent. Following the Lineker/Allen 'outrage' we'll witness other half-dressed multimillionaire luvvies at the next Oscar ceremony telling us how much they hate Trump while gushing about islam.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I protest against Israel by never buying anything Israeli .Check the origins on the label in you supermarket.Hit them in the wallet.Zionists are the same as the KKK .Scum. I lived in Israel for a few years the Palestinians were great people.Some Jews were cool.Plenty were complete cocks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I protest against Israel by never buying anything Israeli .Check the origins on the label in you supermarket.Hit them in the wallet.Zionists are the same as the KKK .Scum. I lived in Israel for a few years the Palestinians were great people.Some Jews were cool.Plenty were complete cocks. "

Part of me wants to go buy a settlement house just to piss off the likes of you. Tempting - and cheap.

Reply privately

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

There are 3 issues here. I'll answer each one separably.

First if you want to travel on an Israeli passport so be it. But don't be surprised when you find that as an Israeli citizen you are refused entry to many countries.

Your country has ignored 65/66 UN resolutions and continually violates the UN UDHR and therefore any country that bans Israelis from their territory is acting in accordance with international law. Rather than bitch about how some countries wont let Israelis in you would do better to put pressure on the Israeli government to aide by international law.

Second: Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure that the ban on Jews entering and praying in the Temple Mound is Jewish Law, and that is why Jews pray at The Wall of Tears (Western Wall). also as far as I know it is the Israelis that impose restrictions on Christians. As for Mecca and Medina, they are legally closed to all non Muslims by the Saudi government, just as many other places are legally closed to all but authorised persons all over the world.

You are right about the marched tho...

There should be mass demonstrations outside every Israeli Embassy globally and all Israeli goods and services should be boycotted until the Israeli government stop ignoring UN resolutions and grant full human rights to all people living inside its borders and return the land it has stolen to the Palestinians it was taken from!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I protest against Israel by never buying anything Israeli .Check the origins on the label in you supermarket.Hit them in the wallet.Zionists are the same as the KKK .Scum. I lived in Israel for a few years the Palestinians were great people.Some Jews were cool.Plenty were complete cocks.

Part of me wants to go buy a settlement house just to piss off the likes of you. Tempting - and cheap.

"

Do it you'll fit in.All israelis i know tell me the biggest wankers and most violent are the settlers.They get radicalized in the west. Much like Muslim terrorism is homegrown here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are 3 issues here. I'll answer each one separably.

First if you want to travel on an Israeli passport so be it. But don't be surprised when you find that as an Israeli citizen you are refused entry to many countries.

Your country has ignored 65/66 UN resolutions and continually violates the UN UDHR and therefore any country that bans Israelis from their territory is acting in accordance with international law. Rather than bitch about how some countries wont let Israelis in you would do better to put pressure on the Israeli government to aide by international law.

Second: Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure that the ban on Jews entering and praying in the Temple Mound is Jewish Law, and that is why Jews pray at The Wall of Tears (Western Wall). also as far as I know it is the Israelis that impose restrictions on Christians. As for Mecca and Medina, they are legally closed to all non Muslims by the Saudi government, just as many other places are legally closed to all but authorised persons all over the world.

You are right about the marched tho...

There should be mass demonstrations outside every Israeli Embassy globally and all Israeli goods and services should be boycotted until the Israeli government stop ignoring UN resolutions and grant full human rights to all people living inside its borders and return the land it has stolen to the Palestinians it was taken from!"

1 - Is that so? So the Saudis still implement beaheadings, crucifixions and all over the Middle East it is illegal to be gay... Yet they UN passes no resolutions for them. In fact one recent resolution was about the treatment of Israeli women. Can you believe that!!! In amongst nations that forbid women from even driving. So excuse me while I don't give a fuck what the UN says.

2 - No that is not Jewish law. Nor Talmudic law. Nor really the Karaite's law. It's a fringe group that do it for Prophetic reasons. Same way some Jews oppose Israel for the theological reasons. They are waiting for the Messiah and Temple. It is the Jordanian Waqf that controls it as far as I'm aware but Jews are easy to blame.

3 - This part is so steeped in contradictions and hypocrisy that l don't even think it merits a response.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/01/17 07:59:04]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I protest against Israel by never buying anything Israeli .Check the origins on the label in you supermarket.Hit them in the wallet.Zionists are the same as the KKK .Scum. I lived in Israel for a few years the Palestinians were great people.Some Jews were cool.Plenty were complete cocks.

Do it you'll fit in.All israelis i know tell me the biggest wankers and most violent are the settlers.They get radicalized in the west. Much like Muslim terrorism is homegrown here. "

Sounds like Tel Aviv liberal wankers.

Oh don't worry. We're just going to home not blowing people up. And nothing that you do or anyone else does will stop it. Okey Dokey?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do it you'll fit in.All israelis i know tell me the biggest wankers and most violent are the settlers.They get radicalized in the west. Much like Muslim terrorism is homegrown here.

Oh don't worry. We're just going to home not blowing people up. And nothing that you do or anyone else does will stop it. Okey Dokey?

"

Of course you wont blow up people youll shoot children from a compound because that makes you feel like a man .I suggest joining the IDF if you can find your balls.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Anyway. Back on track.

Where is the outrage over the lsraeli ban?"

There is no outrage, there are no protests, because the protests are being done by children who are simply protesting because they think it is cool to protest, you listen to them putting their views across on news broadcasting channels and it does make you smile

Then again, they are not all children, I did see that wimp of a guy that lost Labour the election, cant remember his name for some reason, you know, that wimpy pathetic guy whats his name

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ed Miliband

Reply privately

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

I think hypocrisy fits. Inconsistency has no immoral connotations, which in this case, the left deserves."

Hypocrisy does not fit, because it means something different to what you are criticising. Hypocrisy would be protesting against Trumps Muslim ban but actively supporting something similar in the UK, for example.

That you want to apply a moral consideration does not mean you get to change the meaning of a word.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Of course you wont blow up people youll shoot children from a compound because that makes you feel like a man .I suggest joining the IDF if you can find your balls. "

I'm too old to join the IDF, bawjaws. And it's not us that straps bombs to our children. So excuse me while I reject to your moral relativism. In fact don't excuse me, just deal with it.

Same old anti-semetism reconfigured as "we are critising the Israeli government" isn't it funny that all the things people used to say about Jews are now projected onto Israel. "Israel controls the world", "lsrael will steal from you and kills children", "Israel is the source of your problems and global instability". It's merely rehashed anti-semetism, packaged for a kufiya weilding university social justice warrior.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think hypocrisy fits. Inconsistency has no immoral connotations, which in this case, the left deserves.

Hypocrisy does not fit, because it means something different to what you are criticising. Hypocrisy would be protesting against Trumps Muslim ban but actively supporting something similar in the UK, for example.

That you want to apply a moral consideration does not mean you get to change the meaning of a word. "

Mate, I'll let you get on with the semantics while I discuss the topic at hand. Good luck.

And it is hypocrisy. They DO support the banning of Israelis. Just read the posts right on this thread.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Of course you wont blow up people youll shoot children from a compound because that makes you feel like a man .I suggest joining the IDF if you can find your balls.

I'm too old to join the IDF, bawjaws. And it's not us that straps bombs to our children. So excuse me while I reject to your moral relativism. In fact don't excuse me, just deal with it.

Same old anti-semetism reconfigured as "we are critising the Israeli government" isn't it funny that all the things people used to say about Jews are now projected onto Israel. "Israel controls the world", "lsrael will steal from you and kills children", "Israel is the source of your problems and global instability". It's merely rehashed anti-semetism, packaged for a kufiya weilding university social justice warrior. "

Stop playing the poor me card .It diminishes your credibility.Consider the fact you are an occuping force who fence in people in ghettos.Sounds familar doesnt it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

To label what Israel is doing as genocide is probably an insult to true policies of genocide.

That said as many of my British Jewish friends are quite happy to condem the actions of the Jewish state alongside the actions of Palestinian terrorists.

On why people might not give a shit about Israeli citizens being unable to travel to what, 16, countries:

Beyond Malaysia, all the other countries on a list I saw arent exactly tourist hotspots -so beyond a few buisiness transactions, is that an issue?

Several of the countries on the list are neighbouring to Israel and have land disputes with it. So why shouldn't they block travel? Given that Israel isnt affraid of butting heads if her sugar daddy america turns his head.

In addition, its probably not because of the Jews being an ethno-religious group - rather a responce to the Israeli state's actions against exclusively muslims and islamic nations.

This links back to Trump's muslim ban given that here we have a state banning a religious group, based on the actions of a radical minority, as opposed to a state banning members of another nation due to a conflict.

Of course this could all just be wrong.

Oh, p.s, there was never a jewish state as I understand it, there were conbloberations of Judean tribal groups - the same situation applied to the palestinian cultural group. Effectively, the area around jerusalem has always been an intermingled cultural arena, and it should be treated as such.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The left wing is full of hypocrisy there's no doubt on that but then the right wing is full hypocrisy as well.

The truth of the matter is, is a policy good or bad, who thought of it or implemented it is irrelevant!

Some honesty in politics would go along way to helping things, I wouldn't hold your breath though

Reply privately

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Anyway. Back on track.

How long has it been in place? How long do you expect people to protest?

Reply privately

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

All those of European origin from both American continents and Australasia should come back "home" and leave those lands to their original inhabitants who can then decide what immigration is acceptable.

Fair enough?

Reply privately

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

Reply privately

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"All those of European origin from both American continents and Australasia should come back "home" and leave those lands to their original inhabitants who can then decide what immigration is acceptable.

Fair enough?"

No room for them they would have to be banned

Reply privately

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Does anyone actually know when the Israeli ban started? From what I can find those countries have never diplomatically recognised Israel, so I would assume that they have never recognised Israeli passports, but am happy to be corrected if others can find verified data on the matter.

If that is the case, then really the OP is asking why didnt people on this forum protest in 1948. I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that no one that has posted here so far was politically active in 1948.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"All those of European origin from both American continents and Australasia should come back "home" and leave those lands to their original inhabitants who can then decide what immigration is acceptable.

Fair enough?No room for them they would have to be banned "

Behave they are white and a lot are commonwealth countries- they'd be fine here so long as they can tolerate being called colonial lower classes...oh sorry, I mean they are western and secular and therefore I mean what who said that?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fair enough?"

But Were all from the East Africa, Arabian peninsula area!.

Everybody outside of there is an immigrant,I feel we might struggle to squeeze 7.2 billion back into it but I'm willing to give it a go... Budge up and breath in

Reply privately

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

I wonder if the OP was also outraged that Israeli passports also used to forbid Israeli citizens from visiting Germany?

Reply privately

over a year ago

But but but....I hate to point this out but... Israel was proclaimed to the chosen ones by God himself/herself (delete as appropriate)... Oh and Harry Truman as well .

Bring back the British mandate I say, we had law and order and roads, medicine, housing...bloody British, marvellous people

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Does anyone actually know when the Israeli ban started? From what I can find those countries have never diplomatically recognised Israel, so I would assume that they have never recognised Israeli passports, but am happy to be corrected if others can find verified data on the matter.

If that is the case, then really the OP is asking why didnt people on this forum protest in 1948. I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that no one that has posted here so far was politically active in 1948. "

I can't find out either.

It's only blown up recently because Trump banned travel from a few muslim majority countries to the US, people got in a fuss about it, and then some people got pissy because other countries man people from Israel from visiting.

The reality of this is that in regard to the ban of some nationals to the US, and of Israeli citizens to some islamic countries is that it's just a way of casualty free retaliation. Visiting another nation is still a privilege, not a right, and if one nation pisses off another nation, that nation has the right to restrict travel to it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"But but but....I hate to point this out but... Israel was proclaimed to the chosen ones by God himself/herself (delete as appropriate)... Oh and Harry Truman as well .

Bring back the British mandate I say, we had law and order and roads, medicine, housing...bloody British, marvellous people "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH0V_Bb0Aw4

Reply privately

over a year ago

You've got to blame abrahams(Ibrahim) imaginary friend. He promised the same piece of shit desert to two peoples.Typical estate agent nonsense.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I protest against Israel by never buying anything Israeli .Check the origins on the label in you supermarket.Hit them in the wallet.Zionists are the same as the KKK .Scum. I lived in Israel for a few years the Palestinians were great people.Some Jews were cool.Plenty were complete cocks. "

I never buy anything made in Palestine or the rest of the Arab world either, because they can't make anything...except for explosive vests, gold-plated imitation Kalashnikovs, IEDs and Qassam rockets.

But being a well-travelled pro-Palestine/Israel-hating Leftie you can tell us all about those fab Palestinian babes you must have met in their homes, cafes, bars and nightclubs? And what about their Swinging clubs...what are they like? And how many gay clubs do they have in Gaza and the West Bank...and when do they have their Gay Pride March?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fair enough?"

For purposes of equality so must the tens of millions of Black, Asian and Hispanic Americans.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To label what Israel is doing as genocide is probably an insult to true policies of genocide.

That said as many of my British Jewish friends are quite happy to condem the actions of the Jewish state alongside the actions of Palestinian terrorists.

On why people might not give a shit about Israeli citizens being unable to travel to what, 16, countries:

Beyond Malaysia, all the other countries on a list I saw arent exactly tourist hotspots -so beyond a few buisiness transactions, is that an issue?

Several of the countries on the list are neighbouring to Israel and have land disputes with it. So why shouldn't they block travel? Given that Israel isnt affraid of butting heads if her sugar daddy america turns his head.

In addition, its probably not because of the Jews being an ethno-religious group - rather a responce to the Israeli state's actions against exclusively muslims and islamic nations.

This links back to Trump's muslim ban given that here we have a state banning a religious group, based on the actions of a radical minority, as opposed to a state banning members of another nation due to a conflict.

Of course this could all just be wrong.

Oh, p.s, there was never a jewish state as I understand it, there were conbloberations of Judean tribal groups - the same situation applied to the palestinian cultural group. Effectively, the area around jerusalem has always been an intermingled cultural arena, and it should be treated as such."

Not a Jewish state but a lsraelite state. There were millions of Samaritans at some point. They are close to Jews in belief and blood. There is only 800 Samaritans left (Down from over a million and they used to outnumber Jews) but of course Roman and lslamic oppression hammered them and many many were forced to convert to lslam. This is why if you go to Nablus and Holon, the ''Arabs'' there all look Samaritan.

Yet more forgotten lslamic domination.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Same old anti-semetism reconfigured as "we are critising the Israeli government" isn't it funny that all the things people used to say about Jews are now projected onto Israel. "Israel controls the world", "lsrael will steal from you and kills children", "Israel is the source of your problems and global instability". It's merely rehashed anti-semetism, packaged for a kufiya weilding university social justice warrior. "

The funny thing is, I've never heard any of the above, beyond the "I'm criticising the Israeli state" crap, come from a 'leftie' or leftist'. I've heard it come from the hard and far right more - the whole Zionist conspiracy crap is now the domain of the far, alt, and hard right. Sorry pal.

Look people can criticise a government which represents a nearly homogeneous cultural or religious group without having a disdain for that group or faith.

I dislike how the Israeli and Palestinian states operate. I dislike how the Iranian and Turkish states operate. Does that mean I hate Jews and muslims as a religious group? No. Does it mean I hate the Iranians, Turks, Palestinians and Jews as a cultural group? No.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Same old anti-semetism reconfigured as "we are critising the Israeli government" isn't it funny that all the things people used to say about Jews are now projected onto Israel. "Israel controls the world", "lsrael will steal from you and kills children", "Israel is the source of your problems and global instability". It's merely rehashed anti-semetism, packaged for a kufiya weilding university social justice warrior.

The funny thing is, I've never heard any of the above, beyond the "I'm criticising the Israeli state" crap, come from a 'leftie' or leftist'. I've heard it come from the hard and far right more - the whole Zionist conspiracy crap is now the domain of the far, alt, and hard right. Sorry pal.

Look people can criticise a government which represents a nearly homogeneous cultural or religious group without having a disdain for that group or faith.

I dislike how the Israeli and Palestinian states operate. I dislike how the Iranian and Turkish states operate. Does that mean I hate Jews and muslims as a religious group? No. Does it mean I hate the Iranians, Turks, Palestinians and Jews as a cultural group? No."

Not really. Milo Yianopolis is a Jew and the poster boy of the Alt right.

So no, you aren't pinning EVERYTHING on the right. The VAST VAST VAST majority of anti-semitism l see is from the likes of the Labour party. Add to the fact that almost all non white Mizrahim Jews vote right wing.

l don't know who or what you hate or don't hate. l don't know you.

Reply privately

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

So it seems the OP is too scared about Israel previously having banned its own citizens from travelling to Germany and complaining that we were protesting in 1948

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So it seems the OP is too scared about Israel previously having banned its own citizens from travelling to Germany and complaining that we were protesting in 1948 "

l don't tend to pay attention to you. What is it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is only 800 Samaritans left (Down from over a million and they used to outnumber Jews) but of course Roman and lslamic oppression hammered them and many many were forced to convert to lslam. This is why if you go to Nablus and Holon, the ''Arabs'' there all look Samaritan.

Yet more forgotten lslamic domination. "

Well firstly most people with a reading of history around the eurasian continent 400AD-around 1700AD understand that the various Islamic Caliphates or empires offered non-muslims the choice of conversion or jizya. So no, it's not forgotten.

Secondly, the 'arabs' all look 'Samaritan'. That makes no sense? You said that the arabs (presumably muslim) subjugated the Samaritans. So that would imply that the Samaritans should dress like arabs? As they presumably were converted to islam or assimilated into that cultural group?

Reply privately

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"So it seems the OP is too scared about Israel previously having banned its own citizens from travelling to Germany and complaining that we were protesting in 1948

"

Right, I can understand how you would be scared to debate with people who prove you wrong so many times. You go on preaching your hatred inside. Im sure its just a phase you are going through, you’ll develop some compassion when you’re a little bit older.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dislike how the Israeli and Palestinian states operate. I dislike how the Iranian and Turkish states operate. Does that mean I hate Jews and muslims as a religious group? No. Does it mean I hate the Iranians, Turks, Palestinians and Jews as a cultural group? No.

Not really. Milo Yianopolis is a Jew and the poster boy of the Alt right.

So no, you aren't pinning EVERYTHING on the right. The VAST VAST VAST majority of anti-semitism l see is from the likes of the Labour party. Add to the fact that almost all non white Mizrahim Jews vote right wing.

l don't know who or what you hate or don't hate. l don't know you."

Well here we see two things then.

As someone more left inclined, I see less of the left wing antisemitism, but I acknowledge it is there. However I see and hear more of the right wing antisemitism. It comes down to whose circles you are in, and with this kind of stuff, what online media sources you read/watch/listen too.

And yes, you don't know who I hate or what I hate, if anything. You should extend that outlook to those who criticise Israel because the chances are they have no issue with Jews as a religious and cultural group - therefore not antisemitic.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is only 800 Samaritans left (Down from over a million and they used to outnumber Jews) but of course Roman and lslamic oppression hammered them and many many were forced to convert to lslam. This is why if you go to Nablus and Holon, the ''Arabs'' there all look Samaritan.

Yet more forgotten lslamic domination.

Well firstly most people with a reading of history around the eurasian continent 400AD-around 1700AD understand that the various Islamic Caliphates or empires offered non-muslims the choice of conversion or jizya. So no, it's not forgotten.

Secondly, the 'arabs' all look 'Samaritan'. That makes no sense? You said that the arabs (presumably muslim) subjugated the Samaritans. So that would imply that the Samaritans should dress like arabs? As they presumably were converted to islam or assimilated into that cultural group?"

You misunderstood. They are Samaritan by blood and have been converted. They are no longer culturally Samaritan. lt's very easy to spot a Samaritan. Arabs are from Arabia, not the Levant.

l'm glad you brought up the Jizya. lt wasn't always offered though. Like the Algerian Jews. Did they have a choice?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So it seems the OP is too scared about Israel previously having banned its own citizens from travelling to Germany and complaining that we were protesting in 1948

Right, I can understand how you would be scared to debate with people who prove you wrong so many times. You go on preaching your hatred inside. Im sure its just a phase you are going through, you’ll develop some compassion when you’re a little bit older."

Sure. That's why l don't want to talk to you. Tell yourself that if it makes it feel better.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not religious but I think you make a fair point !

Equally all those people protesting about Trump , shy don't they protest about China's human rights record !

Too many political double standards !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

For the OP. I see this is part of your history and you take it seriously.

My community back home are all lefties. They were arrested, tortured and exciled because of their ideology. Most of their protests are against the all the atrocities across the world. Including against China about tibet, Obama's continuation of bombing, remembering the real September 11th (1973) etc.

They are educated and see the world differently because of their experiences. Most of the politicians from the left are not like them at all. I believe that's how they position themselves to get a popular vote and the media are having a great time branding the left as anti semantic. So the real question who is really a lefty?

Reply privately

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

"I'm not religious but I think you make a fair point !

Equally all those people protesting about Trump , shy don't they protest about China's human rights record !

Too many political double standards !!!"

You think they don't?

Bearing in mind there are also many other ways of "protesting" or making your views known.

Reply privately

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Fair enough?

For purposes of equality so must the tens of millions of Black, Asian and Hispanic Americans. "

Quite right. Although African Americans had little choice in the matter.

Everyone back to their ancestral lands and don't let any of them leave. Ever.

Build big walls around everything.

Problem solved.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mayor of London Sadiq Khan gives a whole new meaning to the phrase Left wing hypocrisy.

Described as a "a moderate, socially liberal Muslim" by the Guardian, the former HUMAN RIGHTS LAWYER attended a SEGREGATED meeting last year in an Islamic centre where women were also told to use a separate entrance...Although both sexes were welcome at the event held at the Tooting Islamic Centre the invitation said “Ladies entrance on Lessingham Avenue next to the Snooker Club”,.

Last night Khan criticised Trump for his new immigration policy...in front of diplomats from 11 muslim countries which for decades have banned visits from Israeli citizens.

Reply privately

By *is_Collared_SubWoman
over a year ago

London

It's a question of sympathy.

The behaviour of Israel (state sponsored terrorisism and systematic destruction of Palestine) has eroded much of the sympathy people had for antisimetic crimes.

Reply privately

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Is it not possible to distinguish between a repressive or nationalistic regime and the people who live under it?

Perhaps it's only those of European extraction or who are Christian or Jewish are not responsible for the poor decisions of their governments whereas dark skinned Muslims are clearly complicit and support every act.

It must be that. It's obvious. Silly me for thinking that most people in most places just want to quietly live their lives and look after their families.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

He's not though......

*spelling corrections*

Then why worry where you can pray or not if you are an atheist?......or are you just angry on behalf of those that want to pray?"

Then why are people who aren't Muslim or aren't from one of the 7 countries which President Trump has imposed a travel ban on, getting their knickers in a twist?

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Does anyone actually know when the Israeli ban started? From what I can find those countries have never diplomatically recognised Israel, so I would assume that they have never recognised Israeli passports, but am happy to be corrected if others can find verified data on the matter.

If that is the case, then really the OP is asking why didnt people on this forum protest in 1948. I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that no one that has posted here so far was politically active in 1948. "

Then they couldn't have been politically active pre-1945 either. Yet they keep on harking on about the Germans during WWII

Reply privately

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

The states that impose Israel travel bans never recognised the state so their position is consistent.

I don't think it's right.

The US travel ban is not consistent in it's stated aim of preventing terrorists from travelling to the US as it does not cover all of the states from where this threat emanates.

It's drama to show that the Donald delivered on his promise when the reality is that he is doing nothing of the sort.

Reply privately

over a year ago

May come down to the fact that your government is openly killing palestinians and have been since Palestine was stolen from them. Name me a single Muslim government who has ordered the murder of Jews.

Trump on the other hand has overnight changed America from leaders of the free world to the greatest risk to world politics which is why it's probably been over exaggerated in the media.

If I was you I'd pay attention to how trump wants to integrate church and state again. Once he's done this America will more or less become the Christian Saudi Arabia/Israel. THIS IS LITERALLY FUCK SHIT UP

Reply privately

over a year ago

"May come down to the fact that your government is openly killing palestinians and have been since Palestine was stolen from them. Name me a single Muslim government who has ordered the murder of Jews.

Trump on the other hand has overnight changed America from leaders of the free world to the greatest risk to world politics which is why it's probably been over exaggerated in the media.

If I was you I'd pay attention to how trump wants to integrate church and state again. Once he's done this America will more or less become the Christian Saudi Arabia/Israel. THIS IS LITERALLY FUCK SHIT UP"

Governments who order the murder of Jews ? Hmmmm Iran , Isis , Hezbloa , Saudi Arabia , Kuwait ,

And don't say they arnt all governments !!!

All the Islamist Country's would if they could !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Totally agree !

My brother is a Christian and has campaigned for Maria , the Christian on death Row ! For converting to Islam !

Strange ? Never heard Corbin , Abbott , Galloway mention it !!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Totally agree !

My brother is a Christian and has campaigned for Maria , the Christian on death Row ! For converting to Islam !

Strange ? Never heard Corbin , Abbott , Galloway mention it !!!!!"

Sorry , converting From Islam !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"May come down to the fact that your government is openly killing palestinians and have been since Palestine was stolen from them. Name me a single Muslim government who has ordered the murder of Jews.

If I was you I'd pay attention to how trump wants to integrate church and state again. Once he's done this America will more or less become the Christian Saudi Arabia/Israel. THIS IS LITERALLY FUCK SHIT UP"

In Egypt, Algeria and Yemen, they were thown out. In Lebanon various paramilitaries tried to kill them before they fled. I've listened to a Lebanese Jewish Professor called Gad Saad on the matter (Lebanon used to be over 70% Christian btw, now barely 40%).

The Saudis are still smashing the Yemen. The first Arabian Caliphate (theocratic government) also murdered Jews. The whole Banu Qarayza tribe of Jews was wiped out. At least 700. I can find you the lslamic source on the matter if you like?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Totally agree !

Sorry , converting From Islam !!!"

Well the punishment in the Shariah for apostasy is death. We have to respect their cultures!!! LOL.

https://youtu.be/7XRCYlZ4XOQ

Reply privately

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

OP why doesn't Israel allow people from Kosovo to visit Israel?

Reply privately

over a year ago

If I was you I'd pay attention to how trump wants to integrate church and state again. Once he's done this America will more or less become the Christian Saudi Arabia/Israel. THIS IS LITERALLY FUCK SHIT UP

Governments who order the murder of Jews ? Hmmmm Iran , Isis , Hezbloa , Saudi Arabia , Kuwait ,

All the Islamist Country's would if they could !!!"

Don't forget HAMAS. They speak of driving the Jews into the sea. That is the democratically elected government in Gaza. Funny thing was, after 4 years passed, they canceled any further elections.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP why doesn't Israel allow people from Kosovo to visit Israel? "

Because it is a contested territory and add to the fact that they don't recognise lsrael, why should they take them in?

Reply privately

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"OP why doesn't Israel allow people from Kosovo to visit Israel?

Because it is a contested territory and add to the fact that they don't recognise lsrael, why should they take them in?"

You complain about countries that dont accept Israeli passports, but dont say anything about the countries that Israel bans

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't forget HAMAS. They speak of driving the Jews into the sea. That is the democratically elected government in Gaza. Funny thing was, after 4 years passed, they canceled any further elections. "

In the Occupied Territories, what Israel is doing is much worse than south African apartheid. There is a crucial difference. The South African Nationalists needed the black population. That was their workforce.

The Israeli relationship to the Palestinians in the Occupied Territories is totally different. They just do not want them. They want them out, or at least in prison.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"OP why doesn't Israel allow people from Kosovo to visit Israel? "

Is Kosovo a country? I thought it wasn't even recognised by almost half the nations of world

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because it is a contested territory and add to the fact that they don't recognise lsrael, why should they take them in?

You complain about countries that dont accept Israeli passports, but dont say anything about the countries that Israel bans "

I'm not that fussed about not being able to go to Arabia, it's the double standard regarding Trump's ban that bothered me. People crying tears for them but not a word about The Mizrahi (middle eastern Jews) that were forceably removed from their various Middle Eastern nations. No one talks about that. They have to stay in Israel because they can't return "home" to places like Algeria or Egypt.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't forget HAMAS. They speak of driving the Jews into the sea. That is the democratically elected government in Gaza. Funny thing was, after 4 years passed, they canceled any further elections. In the Occupied Territories, what Israel is doing is much worse than south African apartheid. There is a crucial difference. The South African Nationalists needed the black population. That was their workforce.

The Israeli relationship to the Palestinians in the Occupied Territories is totally different. They just do not want them. They want them out, or at least in prison."

The would just expel them if that was the case. it would be easy but they aren't.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't forget HAMAS. They speak of driving the Jews into the sea. That is the democratically elected government in Gaza. Funny thing was, after 4 years passed, they canceled any further elections. In the Occupied Territories, what Israel is doing is much worse than south African apartheid. There is a crucial difference. The South African Nationalists needed the black population. That was their workforce.

The Israeli relationship to the Palestinians in the Occupied Territories is totally different. They just do not want them. They want them out, or at least in prison.

The would just expel them if that was the case. it would be easy but they aren't."

Nonsense Bedouin villages in the negev have been bulldozed the Bedouin are israeli citizens.On jan 2 2017 Khan al-Ahmar is one of several Bedouin villages facing forced relocation due to plans by Israeli authorities to build thousands of homes for Jewish-only settlements in the E1 corridor..According to United Nations documentation, Israeli forces in 2016 demolished or seized an unprecedented 1,093 Palestinian-owned structures throughout the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, resulting in the displacement of 1,601 Palestinians and affecting the livelihoods of another 7,101.

In the first 23 days of 2017, Israeli forces demolished 119 Palestinian-owned structures, leaving 177 Palestinians displaced. The bi-weekly average for home demolitions in 2017 is nearly a third higher than 2016’s, putting 2017 on track for another record-breaking year.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Totally agree !

Well the punishment in the Shariah for apostasy is death. We have to respect their cultures!!! LOL.

https://youtu.be/7XRCYlZ4XOQ"

Bollocks ! Il never respect Evil whichever side it's on

Reply privately

over a year ago

Totally agree !

https://youtu.be/7XRCYlZ4XOQ

Bollocks ! Il never respect Evil whichever side it's on "

Ps I know your post was tongue in cheek

Reply privately

over a year ago

So if l go to London and see that there are no native British left, l can fight someone? By your definition, London has been colonised. ln fact, depopulation of a certain group is colonialism. lt's an old trick that's been used by dominant powers since Babylonia. you're taking this thing way out of context immigrants in london is not the same as new country in a foreign land ....immigrants travel and integrate not set up a new country and take over ..but off course you already knew that

No l never knew that. My gran used to live in London but came home before she died because she no longer recognised the place. l don't even recognise it from the way it was and l'm under 30. You just have to look at the stats. in 2001 white British made up 59.79% (4,287,861) ..in 2011 it was 44.89% (3,669,284) God knows what it is now. lt's so different from the rest of the UK now and the Brexit vote highlighted that.

So when it happens in England that's okay. Diversity!! But if it happens in lsrael? Fuck those murdering Jews."

Would it be a stretch to think that you got these racist attitudes from your gran?

Reply privately

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

You complain about countries that dont accept Israeli passports, but dont say anything about the countries that Israel bans

I'm not that fussed about not being able to go to Arabia, it's the double standard regarding Trump's ban that bothered me. People crying tears for them but not a word about The Mizrahi (middle eastern Jews) that were forceably removed from their various Middle Eastern nations. No one talks about that. They have to stay in Israel because they can't return "home" to places like Algeria or Egypt."

Do you deny that Israel also forcibly removed Arabs?

Reply privately

over a year ago

The would just expel them if that was the case. it would be easy but they aren't. Nonsense Bedouin villages in the negev have been bulldozed the Bedouin are israeli citizens.On jan 2 2017 Khan al-Ahmar is one of several Bedouin villages facing forced relocation due to plans by Israeli authorities to build thousands of homes for Jewish-only settlements in the E1 corridor..According to United Nations documentation, Israeli forces in 2016 demolished or seized an unprecedented 1,093 Palestinian-owned structures throughout the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, resulting in the displacement of 1,601 Palestinians and affecting the livelihoods of another 7,101.

In the first 23 days of 2017, Israeli forces demolished 119 Palestinian-owned structures, leaving 177 Palestinians displaced. The bi-weekly average for home demolitions in 2017 is nearly a third higher than 2016’s, putting 2017 on track for another record-breaking year."

Yeah but the point I'm making is that if they wanted to get rid of Arabs within lsrael, it would be done. One in fives Israelis is ethnically Arab you know.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So if l go to London and see that there are no native British left, l can fight someone? By your definition, London has been colonised. ln fact, depopulation of a certain group is colonialism. lt's an old trick that's been used by dominant powers since Babylonia. you're taking this thing way out of context immigrants in london is not the same as new country in a foreign land ....immigrants travel and integrate not set up a new country and take over ..but off course you already knew that

So when it happens in England that's okay. Diversity!! But if it happens in lsrael? Fuck those murdering Jews.

Would it be a stretch to think that you got these racist attitudes from your gran? "

No. My grandad was dark skinned. She married the guy after all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why did she need to leave so?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why did she need to leave so? "

She ended up living in a place that all her neighbours had moved and she didn't like feeling like a stranger around new people and cultures she never knew, so she decided to come home.

Things aren't as cut and dry as you assume.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The would just expel them if that was the case. it would be easy but they aren't. Nonsense Bedouin villages in the negev have been bulldozed the Bedouin are israeli citizens.On jan 2 2017 Khan al-Ahmar is one of several Bedouin villages facing forced relocation due to plans by Israeli authorities to build thousands of homes for Jewish-only settlements in the E1 corridor..According to United Nations documentation, Israeli forces in 2016 demolished or seized an unprecedented 1,093 Palestinian-owned structures throughout the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, resulting in the displacement of 1,601 Palestinians and affecting the livelihoods of another 7,101.

In the first 23 days of 2017, Israeli forces demolished 119 Palestinian-owned structures, leaving 177 Palestinians displaced. The bi-weekly average for home demolitions in 2017 is nearly a third higher than 2016’s, putting 2017 on track for another record-breaking year.

Yeah but the point I'm making is that if they wanted to get rid of Arabs within lsrael, it would be done. One in fives Israelis is ethnically Arab you know."

So the Israeli arabs are second class citzens unless you can tell me about Jewish Israeli homes being bulldozed .Say what you see cobalt it has a name.Its called ethnic cleansing.You know the Bedouin even serve in the IDF they mainly serve in scouting or tracking capacities.Yet you are clearing out a people who roamed these deserts forever.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah but the point I'm making is that if they wanted to get rid of Arabs within lsrael, it would be done. One in fives Israelis is ethnically Arab you know.So the Israeli arabs are second class citzens unless you can tell me about Jewish Israeli homes being bulldozed .Say what you see cobalt it has a name.Its called ethnic cleansing.You know the Bedouin even serve in the IDF they mainly serve in scouting or tracking capacities.Yet you are clearing out a people who roamed these deserts forever. "

But Israel is not a desert and the Bedouins are from Arabia... There is a part that is the Negev desert but it's like half the size of Wales. After European Jews brought Western agriculture to th area, the number of Arabs sky rocketed and it became a bread basket and pulling force. That's always ignored...

I'll link you a video of a Samaritan woman describing the situation. She put it better than anyone I've ever heard. The Samaritans live with the Arabs and she says they do not want it to change because then they would be living in standards like the rest of the Middle East. So they say what they are supposed to say, all the while studying in Israeli unis and having lsrael passports.

https://youtu.be/xGY4xtJ1bl0

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah but the point I'm making is that if they wanted to get rid of Arabs within lsrael, it would be done. One in fives Israelis is ethnically Arab you know.So the Israeli arabs are second class citzens unless you can tell me about Jewish Israeli homes being bulldozed .Say what you see cobalt it has a name.Its called ethnic cleansing.You know the Bedouin even serve in the IDF they mainly serve in scouting or tracking capacities.Yet you are clearing out a people who roamed these deserts forever.

But Israel is not a desert and the Bedouins are from Arabia... There is a part that is the Negev desert but it's like half the size of Wales. After European Jews brought Western agriculture to th area, the number of Arabs sky rocketed and it became a bread basket and pulling force. That's always ignored...

I'll link you a video of a Samaritan woman describing the situation. She put it better than anyone I've ever heard. The Samaritans live with the Arabs and she says they do not want it to change because then they would be living in standards like the rest of the Middle East. So they say what they are supposed to say, all the while studying in Israeli unis and having lsrael passports.

https://youtu.be/xGY4xtJ1bl0

"

You still haven't acknowledge that bulldozers ethnically cleanse for Jewish settlment. Why?

Reply privately

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"

You still haven't acknowledge that bulldozers ethnically cleanse for Jewish settlment. Why?"

Or admitted that Israel has forcibly removed Arabs, and still hasn't answered the question about why he was bitching about some countries banning Israeli passports, when the Israeli government used to ban it's own citizens from visiting Germany.

Reply privately

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Maybe we should ask a mod to rename the thread "right wing little racist Scottish kid hypocrisy"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe we should ask a mod to rename the thread "right wing little racist Scottish kid hypocrisy" "

It obviously stuck in your head didn't it? Enough for you to want to rename it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe we should ask a mod to rename the thread "right wing little racist Scottish kid hypocrisy" "

Why use the Word Little ?

Always bugged me this ?

It's as if it's a derogetory term ?

Why ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Come on lets chill.And let cobalt answer the question about bulldozing arab homes for Jewish settlment.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

No, a better title now would be, "hand-wringing, tree-hugging, looney-leftie apologists"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Come on lets chill.And let cobalt answer the question about bulldozing arab homes for Jewish settlment. "

What about it? Many of them sell them because they pay decent prices. Then the Arabs have to flee because the will be killed. If they bulldoze without authority then that is wrong but as usual, you focus on a state the size of Wales when it is surrounded by shitholes that are worse and more oppressive. Fanatical obsession with Israel though. I bet you never even listened to the Samaritan.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe we should ask a mod to rename the thread "right wing little racist Scottish kid hypocrisy"

Always bugged me this ?

Why ? "

He must have meant my knob because I'm just under 6'1. Lol.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Maybe we should ask a mod to rename the thread "right wing little racist Scottish kid hypocrisy"

Always bugged me this ?

Why ?

He must have meant my knob because I'm just under 6'1. Lol."

Nice

I meant, the 6'1" bit

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Come on lets chill.And let cobalt answer the question about bulldozing arab homes for Jewish settlment.

What about it? Many of them sell them because they pay decent prices. Then the Arabs have to flee because the will be killed. If they bulldoze without authority then that is wrong but as usual, you focus on a state the size of Wales when it is surrounded by shitholes that are worse and more oppressive. Fanatical obsession with Israel though. I bet you never even listened to the Samaritan."

Thanks all i wanted was an acknowledgement that bulldozing does happen and its morally wrong.The size of the area is irrelevant . The Bedouins have been good friends to Israel.You have treated them poorly.

Are in favour of a 2 state system. Or would you prefer an expansionist israel and one state.

Reply privately

By *obka3Couple
over a year ago

bournemouth

"Come on lets chill.And let cobalt answer the question about bulldozing arab homes for Jewish settlment.

What about it? Many of them sell them because they pay decent prices. Then the Arabs have to flee because the will be killed. If they bulldoze without authority then that is wrong but as usual, you focus on a state the size of Wales when it is surrounded by shitholes that are worse and more oppressive. Fanatical obsession with Israel though. I bet you never even listened to the Samaritan. Thanks all i wanted was an acknowledgement that bulldozing does happen and its morally wrong.The size of the area is irrelevant . The Bedouins have been good friends to Israel.You have treated them poorly.

Are in favour of a 2 state system. Or would you prefer an expansionist israel and one state."

A two state system was proposed in the mid 20th century but the arabs not the jews rejected it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Been keeping out of this as its a sensitive issue I know little about.

I have no time for any of the arab/ jewish disputes either way, but what can be observed from the posts on this thread is that the posters leaning to the left are all very anti Jew and seem to relish defending those who attack them. Some people may say, akin to nazis

Reply privately

over a year ago

No, a better title now would be, "hand-wringing, tree-hugging, looney-leftie apologists" "

That's much better

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Been keeping out of this as its a sensitive issue I know little about.

I have no time for any of the arab/ jewish disputes either way, but what can be observed from the posts on this thread is that the posters leaning to the left are all very anti Jew and seem to relish defending those who attack them. Some people may say, akin to nazis "

I've noticed this irony before It would be funny if it wasn't Sad !

Reply privately

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

The US travel ban is worthy of protest based on its own merits or lack thereof.

This is a new event so it is being opposed. Is that wrong?

The Israeli travel ban has existed from day 1, so over 70 years.

The Stern Gang killed British soldiers, policemen and civilians. Was Israel born in terrorism?

I actually do not deny Israel's right to exist because most countries have been born in conflict.

However, as a government it has not behaved well. Nor have the Palestinians or the Arab states that oppose it.

Pick whom in which part of this story is hypocritical.

Perhaps everyone

Reply privately

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

I have no time for any of the arab/ jewish disputes either way, but what can be observed from the posts on this thread is that the posters leaning to the left are all very anti Jew and seem to relish defending those who attack them. Some people may say, akin to nazis

I've noticed this irony before It would be funny if it wasn't Sad ! "

I've noticed how so many confuse being anti Zionist Israel with being anti Jew. Does that make the Jews who are anti Israel anti Jew Jews? Or does it just make them neo-nazi Jews?

Of course I would describe the Gaza Strip as being pretty similar to the Warsaw ghetto and the conduct of Israeli military forces who regularly attack those forced to live in the Gaza ghetto and the government that backs them as the ones who are acting like Nazis.

But then I am one of left wing hypocrites the OP was targeting because we refuse to allow the Zionist racial purification of Palestine to continue unchallenged.

Reply privately

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

Who owned that part of land called modern day Israel first going back through centuries of history? The land there was owned by Israel and the Jews before and was taken from them by the various factions in the region. When Israel was reintroduced there in the land in the 20th century they said Israel had been reformed. The key word being 'reformed', it had existed there before in history and Israel reclaimed their historic land that was taken from them. "

You should be careful using that kind of argument. The Jews were "expelled" from Judea and Gallery by the Romans almost 2,000 years ago. By that sort of historic argument all of Britain and large parts of Europe should be given back to the Celts, Ireland should be given back to the Scots and Scotland given back to the Picks. And let's not even talk about who North America should be given back to.

Reply privately

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

"

You should be careful using that kind of argument. The Jews were "expelled" from Judea and Gallery by the Romans almost 2,000 years ago. By that sort of historic argument all of Britain and large parts of Europe should be given back to the Celts, Ireland should be given back to the Scots and Scotland given back to the Picks. And let's not even talk about who North America should be given back to."

Australia, the entire continents of north and south America...

Reply privately

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"Anyway. Back on track.

The ban by some Muslim and Arab states on Israelis (and, in some cases anyone known to have visited Israel) has been in existence for a least 40 years in various forms and there have been various protests against it during that time. However most of the countries that enforce the Israeli ban are not considered democracies or to have the same standards of human rights as the US.

It's far more worrying if the country that is meant to be one of the leading examples of freedom, democracy and the rule of law starts arbitrarily banning people.

I'm also not sure what your point is. Are you saying that it's ok for the US to arbitrarily ban people but not for Muslim states; are you saying they're both wrong; or are you saying they're both right?

My position is clear, they are both wrong but the US ban is more shocking as it's meant to be a democracy run within the rule of law, not some tin pot dictatorship run on the whim of its leader.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who owned that part of land called modern day Israel first going back through centuries of history? The land there was owned by Israel and the Jews before and was taken from them by the various factions in the region. When Israel was reintroduced there in the land in the 20th century they said Israel had been reformed. The key word being 'reformed', it had existed there before in history and Israel reclaimed their historic land that was taken from them.

You should be careful using that kind of argument. The Jews were "expelled" from Judea and Gallery by the Romans almost 2,000 years ago. By that sort of historic argument all of Britain and large parts of Europe should be given back to the Celts, Ireland should be given back to the Scots and Scotland given back to the Picks. And let's not even talk about who North America should be given back to."

I dont actually think that. It's just a tongue-in-cheek responses to common liberal arguements. Some pick and choose.

The Picts interest me. Perhaps the last remnants of pre Celtic culture. Some of the Orkney and Shetland isles have pre-Celtic place names that seem to not be from the Indo European languages family. We'll never know because the Irish utterly colonised them.

Reply privately

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

The Israeli Attorney General will not defend the new law introduced to build settlements on privately owned Palestinian land as it is unconstitutional.

Quite difficult to untangle hypocrisy there.

Trump has set an unfortunate precedent but there is judicial push-back it seems.

Reply privately

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"The Israeli Attorney General will not defend the new law introduced to build settlements on privately owned Palestinian land as it is unconstitutional.

Trump has set an unfortunate precedent but there is judicial push-back it seems. "

Well according to some posters here that's bevause he must be anti-jewish

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The Israeli Attorney General will not defend the new law introduced to build settlements on privately owned Palestinian land as it is unconstitutional.

Trump has set an unfortunate precedent but there is judicial push-back it seems.

Well according to some posters here that's bevause he must be anti-jewish "

You might me the most disengenous poster on fab. It's stiff competition though.

Reply privately

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Well according to some posters here that's bevause he must be anti-jewish

You might me the most disengenous poster on fab. It's stiff competition though.

"

I will sidestep the personal comments here, but returning to the original post, does this not demonstrate the complexity of situation and therefore make it difficult to describe a simple comparison as hypocritical?

Israel is, after all, in breach of a number of UN resolutions so could a travel ban not be described as sanctions?

I am really not picking sides here, I just think that the premise of the thread is not as clear as it was framed as being.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've noticed how so many confuse being anti Zionist Israel with being anti Jew. Does that make the Jews who are anti Israel anti Jew Jews? Or does it just make them neo-nazi Jews?

Of course I would describe the Gaza Strip as being pretty similar to the Warsaw ghetto and the conduct of Israeli military forces who regularly attack those forced to live in the Gaza ghetto and the government that backs them as the ones who are acting like Nazis.

But then I am one of left wing hypocrites the OP was targeting because we refuse to allow the Zionist racial purification of Palestine to continue unchallenged. "

Its a hard pill for some to swallow.If you live in the occupied territories. You are either living under occupation or you are the occupiers.You cant blame a people from resiting occupation.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've noticed this irony before It would be funny if it wasn't Sad ! "

It's because Jewish people are mostly white, and it's just not trendy for some folk to give a shit about white people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's because Jewish people are mostly white, and it's just not trendy for some folk to give a shit about white people."

Reply privately

By *anesjhCouple
over a year ago

LONDON.

It's because Jewish people are mostly white, and it's just not trendy for some folk to give a shit about white people."

Reply privately

over a year ago

The ironic thing is that most Israel soldiers are Mizrahi and Mizrahi Jews vote overwhelming Right wing. Isn't it funny? : the Jews that had to live amongst Muslm oppression in the Middle East reject trendy European politics and favour of a more 'Trumpian' stance.

Yet more nuance.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Actually there are 130,000 Ethiopian jews in Israel.They fled persecution and the Israeli goverment relocated them to israel only to be persecuted for not being jewish enough for some in Israel. It is thought they left 2500 years ago after the destruction of the temple mount and now have returned.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's because Jewish people are mostly white, and it's just not trendy for some folk to give a shit about white people.Actually there are 130,000 Ethiopian jews in Israel.They fled persecution and the Israeli goverment relocated them to israel only to be persecuted for not being jewish enough for some in Israel. It is thought they left 2500 years ago after the destruction of the temple mount and now have returned. "

Well they allowed 90% of all Ethioian Jews in. Compare that to how other Arabs treat other Arabs. Refugee camps at best. I think anyone who identifies as Jewish should be allowed in.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's because Jewish people are mostly white, and it's just not trendy for some folk to give a shit about white people.Actually there are 130,000 Ethiopian jews in Israel.They fled persecution and the Israeli goverment relocated them to israel only to be persecuted for not being jewish enough for some in Israel. It is thought they left 2500 years ago after the destruction of the temple mount and now have returned.

Well they allowed 90% of all Ethioian Jews in. Compare that to how other Arabs treat other Arabs. Refugee camps at best. I think anyone who identifies as Jewish should be allowed in.

"

It's very admirable that they welcomed Ethiopian jews in.Regarding arabs.Jordan your neighbour over the river is housing 1.5 million syrians.Jordan is tiny and i think theyve been very hospitable considering they aren't very wealthy.Although the king has said the country is at boiling point.

Reply privately

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Newbury

"Bloody Hugenots, coming over here from medieval France...Religious heretics...Coming over here....doubting transsubstiation, questioning the euchariatic symblolism with their famed ability to weave little jerkins out of lace...

Bloody Anglo-Saxons...coming over here from northern continental Europe, with their inlaid jewelry, their ship burialtraditions and their miserable epic poetry.....

Bloody beaker folk...coming over here, rowing up the Tagus estuary from the Iberian penisnula withtheir bloody drinking vessels......."

Reply privately

over a year ago

But then I am one of left wing hypocrites the OP was targeting because we refuse to allow the Zionist racial purification of Palestine to continue unchallenged. "

No ! I'm as right wing as they come but I don't think you are a hypocrite as I believe you believe what you say !

I know I'm not the op on this one but fairs fair

Reply privately

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but are there any people fleeing war and persecution from Israel?

Are there refugees or legal residents of the country of destination from Israel being denied entry?

Are there countries similar to Israel from which they are allowing entry?

I personally think that that the US travel debacle warrants a certain degree of outrage.

Israel was born into war and the animus in the region has been bitter with horrible acts committed by both sides.

This does not mean that I approve of the travel ban on those with an Israeli visa stamp, but not outraged.

Reply privately

By *heaspieswingerMan
over a year ago

Peak District

He's not though......

*spelling corrections*

Actually l can move there whenever l want. You can't seem to wrap your head around the fact you can be an atheist Jew. Judaism is etho-religious, not proselytizing religions like lslam and Christianity."

Atheist Jew??

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's not though......

*spelling corrections*

Atheist Jew?? "

Jews have traditionally been deeply analytical questioners.This understandably leads to atheism for some.As an athiest myself i dont find it odd at all.

Reply privately

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Newbury

He's not though......

*spelling corrections*

Atheist Jew?? Jews have traditionally been deeply analytical questioners.This understandably leads to atheism for some.As an athiest myself i dont find it odd at all. "

Like commrade Karl.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/02/17 22:20:47]

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's not though......

*spelling corrections*

Atheist Jew?? Jews have traditionally been deeply analytical questioners.This understandably leads to atheism for some.As an athiest myself i dont find it odd at all. "

Fuck me. Did you just give a compliment? l thought the Messiah would come first. jk lol.

Reply privately

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Newbury

""Bloody Hugenots, coming over here from medieval France...Religious heretics...Coming over here....doubting transsubstiation, questioning the euchariatic symblolism with their famed ability to weave little jerkins out of lace...

Bloody Anglo-Saxons...coming over here from northern continental Europe, with their inlaid jewelry, their ship burialtraditions and their miserable epic poetry.....

Bloody beaker folk...coming over here, rowing up the Tagus estuary from the Iberian penisnula withtheir bloody drinking vessels......."

You know that in the last 10 years, the level of migration to Britain is larger than all of those waves of migration combined, which took decades and centuries. in fact all the Russian Jews and Ugandans that we took in and you still aren't close. ln fact, from From April 2013 to April 2014 the numbers where DOUBLE than ALL Anglo-Saxon migration to Celtic Britain

The numbers matter incredibly. You are continuously misleading.

"

And what were the numbers as a percentage of the total population?

Reply privately

over a year ago

""Bloody Hugenots, coming over here from medieval France...Religious heretics...Coming over here....doubting transsubstiation, questioning the euchariatic symblolism with their famed ability to weave little jerkins out of lace...

Bloody beaker folk...coming over here, rowing up the Tagus estuary from the Iberian penisnula withtheir bloody drinking vessels.......""

You know that in the last 10 years, the level of migration to Britain is larger than all of those waves of migration combined, which took decades and centuries. l we add to that other waves like all the Russian Jews and Ugandans that we took in and you still aren't even in the same stratosphere. ln fact, from From April 2013 to April 2014 number of migrants where MORE THAN DOUBLE ALL Anglo-Saxon migration to Celtic Britain

Reply privately

over a year ago

You know that in the last 10 years, the level of migration to Britain is larger than all of those waves of migration combined, which took decades and centuries. in fact all the Russian Jews and Ugandans that we took in and you still aren't close. ln fact, from From April 2013 to April 2014 the numbers where DOUBLE than ALL Anglo-Saxon migration to Celtic Britain

"

Had to fix grammar mistake*

Not high enough to the British population to make my point moot. Especially for the non Anglo-Saxon waves.

Reply privately

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Newbury

Not high enough to the British population to make my point moot. Especially for the non Anglo-Saxon waves."

You don't know, do you?

Shall I wait whilst you google it?

Reply privately

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

You know that in the last 10 years, the level of migration to Britain is larger than all of those waves of migration combined, which took decades and centuries. l we add to that other waves like all the Russian Jews and Ugandans that we took in and you still aren't even in the same stratosphere. ln fact, from From April 2013 to April 2014 number of migrants where MORE THAN DOUBLE ALL Anglo-Saxon migration to Celtic Britain

The numbers matter incredibly. You are continuously misleading."

Actually you are misleading;

It's not the pure numbers; it's the proportion of the population that changes,

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

l already said that. Look at the relative numbers. According to Heinrich Härke of the University of Reading, the Saxon numbers were no larger than 10-20% of the natives and that was in over a century. Compare that to the recent migration we have had...What were you saying again?

Reply privately

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Newbury

l already said that. Look at the relative numbers. According to Heinrich Härke of the University of Reading, the Saxon numbers were no larger than 10-20% of the natives and that was in over a century. Compare that to the recent migration we have had...What were you saying again?"

And what percentage of the population has migrated here from the middle east in the last 10 years?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not high enough to the British population to make my point moot. Especially for the non Anglo-Saxon waves.

You don't know, do you?

Shall I wait whilst you google it? "

l'm actually waiting for the relevant data from the Office for National Statistics in the mail because using the internet to do research is sooo last decade.

Reply privately

over a year ago

l already said that. Look at the relative numbers. According to Heinrich Härke of the University of Reading, the Saxon numbers were no larger than 10-20% of the natives and that was in over a century. Compare that to the recent migration we have had...What were you saying again?

And what percentage of the population has migrated here from the middle east in the last 10 years?"

Not sure, why?

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's not though......

*spelling corrections*

Atheist Jew?? Jews have traditionally been deeply analytical questioners.This understandably leads to atheism for some.As an athiest myself i dont find it odd at all.

Fuck me. Did you just give a compliment? l thought the Messiah would come first. jk lol."

You know he's not going to show up.This thread is about to end.So you skiped a loaded question about a 2 state versus one state solution .If you choose a one state solution where the millions of Palestinians get the right to vote in an Israeli democracy the Knesset changes forever.A 2 state solution gives Palestinians autonomy and a state but loss of land for israel .Which do you prefer or do you prefer the current position of neither

Reply privately

By *bernathCouple
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Sure go on take to the streets no one is stopping you vent your anger at this injustice

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's not though......

*spelling corrections*

Atheist Jew?? Jews have traditionally been deeply analytical questioners.This understandably leads to atheism for some.As an athiest myself i dont find it odd at all.

Fuck me. Did you just give a compliment? l thought the Messiah would come first. jk lol.You know he's not going to show up.This thread is about to end.So you skiped a loaded question about a 2 state versus one state solution .If you choose a one state solution where the millions of Palestinians get the right to vote in an Israeli democracy the Knesset changes forever.A 2 state solution gives Palestinians autonomy and a state but loss of land for israel .Which do you prefer or do you prefer the current position of neither

"

l never saw it. There been lost of responses.

l don't think a two state solution will work. The land means a lot to all groups. There would be Holy sites cut off from two sides and the grass is always greener and tbh, the Arabs had not given a shit about it until Jews returned. The Al Aqsa mosque was in a terrible state before 48 and it's the 3rd Holiest site in lslam.

For the first time since before the Romans, the Jews are self governing and l know for a fact that they won't let it go. Many are scared to.

Like the sharp Samaritan lady said, the current way is the lesser evil for all sides. She actually said that many don't want lsrael to leave because of the Western style of life that many Arabs enjoy there.

No side is innocent and l see no end in site. People who support lsrael will have to steel themselves in the knowledge that although rough handed, lsrael does not do the things that some people claim and l do think that you fail to acknowledge (or don't want to) the component lslam plays in this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sure go on take to the streets no one is stopping you vent your anger at this injustice "

You missed the point.

Reply privately

By *bernathCouple
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Sure go on take to the streets no one is stopping you vent your anger at this injustice

You missed the point. "

Then why say it? You said where are the marches? well if you feel so strongly about it then you have the right to protest, go on the streets and protest, go on no is stopping you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's not though......

*spelling corrections*

Fuck me. Did you just give a compliment? l thought the Messiah would come first. jk lol.You know he's not going to show up.This thread is about to end.So you skiped a loaded question about a 2 state versus one state solution .If you choose a one state solution where the millions of Palestinians get the right to vote in an Israeli democracy the Knesset changes forever.A 2 state solution gives Palestinians autonomy and a state but loss of land for israel .Which do you prefer or do you prefer the current position of neither

l never saw it. There been lost of responses.

l don't think a two state solution will work. The land means a lot to all groups. There would be Holy sites cut off from two sides and the grass is always greener and tbh, the Arabs had not given a shit about it until Jews returned. The Al Aqsa mosque was in a terrible state before 48 and it's the 3rd Holiest site in lslam.

For the first time since before the Romans, the Jews are self governing and l know for a fact that they won't let it go. Many are scared to.

Like the sharp Samaritan lady said, the current way is the lesser evil for all sides. She actually said that many don't want lsrael to leave because of the Western style of life that many Arabs enjoy there.

No side is innocent and l see no end in site. People who support lsrael will have to steel themselves in the knowledge that although rough handed, lsrael does not do the things that some people claim and l do think that you fail to acknowledge (or don't want to) the component lslam plays in this. "

Israeli Prime Minister Olmert argued, in a 2007 interview with the Israeli daily Ha'aretz, that without a two-state agreement Israel would face "a South African-style struggle for equal voting rights" in which case "Israel would be finished".

Reply privately