Jump to newest

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

Is Rutte 'racist' too?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Has this been booted into politics from the lounge?

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

BBC news:

"Political commentators pointed out that the election was now being run on the national mood rather than traditional issues such as the economy and the government's handling of the financial crisis."

over a year ago

Rutte?

Are you talking about the Dutch elections.

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Rutte?

Are you talking about the Dutch elections."

That is what was reported

Their PM went on to say, "Act normal, or go away"

over a year ago

Leave where? Fab? the UK? l'm considering leaving here for the home of my ancestors. the Native British are being replaced here. l want a homeland.

over a year ago

"Rutte?

Their PM went on to say, "Act normal, or go away""

I see, it must be getting close with Mr willders then!

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Rutte?

Their PM went on to say, "Act normal, or go away".

I see, it must be getting close with Mr willders then!"

Doesn't look that way as they both refuse to form a coalition with the other

over a year ago

Oh l see. Yes that is racist. lmplying that there is a traditional and indigenous culture in Europe is racist. We needed multiculturalism because our culture (where the whole world wished they lived) is apparently inferior and we needed curry, steel drums, Jihad and millions of people from the 2nd and 3rd world and to improve it.

over a year ago

I'm a refugee of Northern Ireland, it was a fucked up place and if nothing else it's taught me I've no desire to rebuild it some place else!

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Oh l see. Yes that is racist. lmplying that there is a traditional and indigenous culture in Europe is racist. We needed multiculturalism because our culture (where the whole world wished they lived) is apparently inferior and we needed curry, steel drums, Jihad and millions of people from the 2nd and 3rd world and to improve it."

His outburst was in response to an immigrant applying for the job of bus driver because he refused to shake women's hands

over a year ago

"Oh l see. Yes that is racist. lmplying that there is a traditional and indigenous culture in Europe is racist. We needed multiculturalism because our culture (where the whole world wished they lived) is apparently inferior and we needed curry, steel drums, Jihad and millions of people from the 2nd and 3rd world and to improve it.

His outburst was in response to an immigrant applying for the job of bus driver because he refused to shake women's hands"

Racist pig that he is!

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Oh l see. Yes that is racist. lmplying that there is a traditional and indigenous culture in Europe is racist. We needed multiculturalism because our culture (where the whole world wished they lived) is apparently inferior and we needed curry, steel drums, Jihad and millions of people from the 2nd and 3rd world and to improve it.

His outburst was in response to an immigrant applying for the job of bus driver because he refused to shake women's hands

Racist pig that he is! "

And he is Liberal

over a year ago

Racist pig that he is!

And he is Liberal"

l'm being satirical obviously but it just shows how desperate the liberal movement is getting. Calling people racist doesn't work now so the try to adopt more anti-immigration stances. lt's so transparent.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/01/17 16:07:14]

over a year ago

Like with the jews before ww2, they saw the earlie signs and few of them left before it was too late.

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

Racist pig that he is!

And he is Liberal

l'm being satirical obviously but it just shows how desperate the liberal movement is getting. Calling people racist doesn't work now so the try to adopt more anti-immigration stances. lt's so transparent."

I know you were

But is this anti-immigration? Do migrants want to settle in Europe because they want be in a better place or because they want to recreate their own culture here?

I think it is the later which seems to be happening more to the extent that a Liberal from the most liberal nation in Europe makes such a public statement

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Like with the jews before ww2, they saw the earlie signs and few of them left before it was too late."

What the hell does that even mean?

We're gonna have another war and a new Holocaust with different coloured people?

over a year ago

"Like with the jews before ww2, they saw the earlie signs and few of them left before it was too late.

We're gonna have another war and a new Holocaust with different coloured people?

"

No. I was comparing it with brexism of how bad it can get you know.

over a year ago

"Like with the jews before ww2, they saw the earlie signs and few of them left before it was too late.

No. I was comparing it with brexism of how bad it can get you know."

l honestly think there will be another war. A culture war.

over a year ago

Racist pig that he is!

And he is Liberal

l'm being satirical obviously but it just shows how desperate the liberal movement is getting. Calling people racist doesn't work now so the try to adopt more anti-immigration stances. lt's so transparent.

I know you were

But is this anti-immigration? Do migrants want to settle in Europe because they want be in a better place or because they want to recreate their own culture here?

I think it is the later which seems to be happening more to the extent that a Liberal from the most liberal nation in Europe makes such a public statement"

They have to want our culture. They all learn English and watch our films etc. You will see kids in the Middle East wearing Western cartoon tshirts, football tops and WWE t shirts. They want the best bits of it and then they want to chuck out the bits they dislike. lt's not just about money. They see the West as weak. And we are.

l see it as a Politician self serving. Same with Merkel making her token statements.

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

"....

I know you were

I think it is the later which seems to be happening more to the extent that a Liberal from the most liberal nation in Europe makes such a public statement

They have to want our culture. They all learn English and watch our films etc. You will see kids in the Middle East wearing Western cartoon tshirts, football tops and WWE t shirts. They want the best bits of it and then they want to chuck out the bits they dislike. lt's not just about money. They see the West as weak. And we are.

l see it as a Politician self serving. Same with Merkel making her token statements."

I think we confuse racism and anti-immigration with nationalism. And sometimes I wonder why some of us do that. It has been going on for such a long time in the West that now the only reactions are of a backlash

Had the left-wing been a little more forward thinking, this backlash could have been prevented

Merkel is an extremely good economist but not much of a strategist. She miscalculated the effect of uncontrolled and now, uncontrollable mass migration. Allowing such large numbers of aliens to settle would only result in a mini-Syria, mini-Somalia, etc. The migrants have no incentive to assimilate into our culture then

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I see some very bitter and frightened people

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

"I'm a refugee of Northern Ireland, it was a fucked up place and if nothing else it's taught me I've no desire to rebuild it some place else!"

And that, to me, seems to be the sensible thing to do

over a year ago

Racist pig that he is!

And he is Liberal"

Liberal left or liberal right? Our Dutch government is formed by liberal conservatives and labour. Rutte is part of the last liberal conservatives which is a right wing party.

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

Racist pig that he is!

And he is Liberal

Liberal left or liberal right? Our Dutch government is formed by liberal conservatives and labour. Rutte is part of the last liberal conservatives which is a right wing party. "

I don't know. I only know what is reported on BBC news:

".....

Geert Wilders' Freedom party (PVV) is running neck-and-neck in the polls with Mr Rutte's liberal VVD .....

Last week Conservative CDA leader Sybrand Buma accused the prime minister, who came to power in October 2010, of presiding over a "moral crisis .....

Mark Rutte is seeking to reclaim territory that his liberal party has been losing to populist leader Geert Wilders' PVV."

over a year ago

We have many parties of different variations. Rutte is a conservative with liberal views. He didn't want to form a coalition with Gilders because Gilders exclude groups.

But knowing the Dutch culture what he said isn't rude. There was never political correctness here. We say it as it is. No need to be subtle or lie. That is rude here.

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

"We have many parties of different variations. Rutte is a conservative with liberal views. He didn't want to form a coalition with Gilders because Gilders exclude groups.

But knowing the Dutch culture what he said isn't rude. There was never political correctness here. We say it as it is. No need to be subtle or lie. That is rude here."

We don't mince our words in Germany either

I was merely asking what people here thought about what he said. I know the Dutch don't have an issue with what he said

over a year ago

This conversation seems to be misguided as much as the BBC. I read the Dutch version. It was part of a speech about anti social behaviour. Perfectly open, honest and transparent.

Seems the BBC is skewing to be a lefties are racists type of article. But it's a righty saying if you don't like it here, you have a choice.

By *oi_LucyCouple
over a year ago

Barbados

Racist pig that he is!

And he is Liberal

I know you were

l see it as a Politician self serving. Same with Merkel making her token statements."

You mean like how we want curry here but want to chuck foreigners out?

-Matt

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

Racist pig that he is!

And he is Liberal

I know you were

I think it is the later which seems to be happening more to the extent that a Liberal from the most liberal nation in Europe makes such a public statement"

1. " Liberal" in the Netherlands is somewhat different to Liberal in UK ( even when they do form alliances with other liberals). It's a bit like comparing apples and pears ( as opposed to apples and oranges.

2. The Netherlands are by no means a Liberal country. Not even close.

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

".....

l see it as a Politician self serving. Same with Merkel making her token statements.

-Matt"

I take it that you like curry but who are the "we"

I don't particularly like curry but I will have it as a novelty, once in a while. And what do foreigners have to do with that?

We have curry-houses in Germany. Some are run by Indians and some by Germans

By *oi_LucyCouple
over a year ago

Barbados

".....

-Matt

I don't particularly like curry but I will have it as a novelty, once in a while. And what do foreigners have to do with that?

We have curry-houses in Germany. Some are run by Indians and some by Germans"

Sorry, I should have been clearer by 'we' I meant the proverbial we. The 'we'

that seem to be getting evermore xenophobic.

And it was a reference to the bit I quoted above about wanting the best bits of a culture and chucking the rest out.

-Matt

over a year ago

"We have many parties of different variations. Rutte is a conservative with liberal views. He didn't want to form a coalition with Gilders because Gilders exclude groups.

But knowing the Dutch culture what he said isn't rude. There was never political correctness here. We say it as it is. No need to be subtle or lie. That is rude here.

I was merely asking what people here thought about what he said. I know the Dutch don't have an issue with what he said"

Dunno about that. Germany harbours the biggest dose of white guilt due to the war and they want others nations to suffer that guilt alongside them. When l hear German these days the amount of English words is crazy. lt's almost like Germans hate themselves and Germany.

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

".....

-Matt

And it was a reference to the bit I quoted above about wanting the best bits of a culture and chucking the rest out.

-Matt"

What is xenophobic about allowing migrants and refugees into Europe?

Did you read the report about why Rutte said what he said?

By *oi_LucyCouple
over a year ago

Barbados

".....

-Matt

-Matt

What is xenophobic about allowing migrants and refugees into Europe?

Did you read the report about why Rutte said what he said?"

Never mind. You are missing the bit I am referring to.

-Matt

over a year ago

I was merely asking what people here thought about what he said. I know the Dutch don't have an issue with what he said

Dunno about that. Germany harbours the biggest dose of white guilt due to the war and they want others nations to suffer that guilt alongside them. When l hear German these days the amount of English words is crazy. lt's almost like Germans hate themselves and Germany."

What? Are you looking to criticise every nation!?

over a year ago

Dunno about that. Germany harbours the biggest dose of white guilt due to the war and they want others nations to suffer that guilt alongside them. When l hear German these days the amount of English words is crazy. lt's almost like Germans hate themselves and Germany.

What? Are you looking to criticise every nation!? "

There is no people or nation that can't be. l never actually critisied the Netherlands and Germany has almost destroyed Europe 3 times now. The 3rd time is still underway.

over a year ago

What? Are you looking to criticise every nation!?

There is no people or nation that can't be. l never actually critisied the Netherlands and Germany has almost destroyed Europe 3 times now. The 3rd time is still underway."

Just trying to understand the intentions behind your posts. I'm not Dutch but grown to like the Germans. Well the ones I work with.

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

Dunno about that. Germany harbours the biggest dose of white guilt due to the war and they want others nations to suffer that guilt alongside them. When l hear German these days the amount of English words is crazy. lt's almost like Germans hate themselves and Germany."

I honestly don't feel that I am guilty of anything and neither does my generation. We are taught history in school where the Nazi era is a module too but that is it; history

Regarding the language, we concatenate a lot of our words and have adopted words from the US describing new technologies

Quite the reverse; there has been a revival in the music industry where a lot of the new bands are in Hochdeutsche and a few (very few) even in Plattdeutsch

over a year ago

l honestly think there will be another war. A culture war. "

Yes and religious war, this weekend in london there was antisemitic attacks to jews, the cross was being sprayed on their windows amongst other things.

over a year ago

l honestly think there will be another war. A culture war. Yes and religious war, this weekend in london there was antisemitic attacks to jews, the cross was being sprayed on their windows amongst other things."

That was happening 30 years ago too when I lived in London. Is it the minority? The new generation?

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

l honestly think there will be another war. A culture war. Yes and religious war, this weekend in london there was antisemitic attacks to jews, the cross was being sprayed on their windows amongst other things."

I think these are just a handful of people who want to create trouble just because .....

These are the same kind of people who lashed against The Poles after the Brexit referendum

They don't have any specific target or agenda and they normally just get bored and simmer down

over a year ago

l honestly think there will be another war. A culture war. Yes and religious war, this weekend in london there was antisemitic attacks to jews, the cross was being sprayed on their windows amongst other things.

That was happening 30 years ago too when I lived in London. Is it the minority? The new generation? "

They didnt say, but I reckon it was the new generation there and yeah its happened before, but more so now, the older woman that they mayor talked to was disappointed as it reminded her what happened 40 years ago.

over a year ago

His outburst was in response to an immigrant applying for the job of bus driver because he refused to shake women's hands"

Yes this is becoming more commonplace and of course the perfect way to integrate.

In fact last December the German President Joachim Gauck visited the Theodor Heuss School in Offenbach to praise students for integrating migrants because the school had been singled out as being an example of how they successfully help migrant children learn the German language and culture.

As he made his way along a line of pupils a Muslim girl wearing a hijab refused to shake his hand.

And no, it wasn't a Monty Python sketch and it was caught on camera. The broadsheets didn't report it of course.

over a year ago

"Leave where? Fab? the UK? l'm considering leaving here for the home of my ancestors. the Native British are being replaced here. l want a homeland."

Were your ancestors at some point immigrants per chance?

over a year ago

"Oh l see. Yes that is racist. lmplying that there is a traditional and indigenous culture in Europe is racist. We needed multiculturalism because our culture (where the whole world wished they lived) is apparently inferior and we needed curry, steel drums, Jihad and millions of people from the 2nd and 3rd world and to improve it."

Don't forget the rape and pillage of other countries under the great empire

By *isandreTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

Germany should be respected for the way they have dealt with the shame and responsibility they bear for WW2 and the holocaust.

They haven't hid it, they haven't forgot it, they have made sure generations growing up were educated correctly about it and they have moved beyond it in a generally quite admirable way.

to Germany.

over a year ago

"I see some very bitter and frightened people"

I really do love an apologist.

In 2016 alone there were recorded 2475 Koran-inspired murderous assaults in 61 countries, in which 21238 people were killed and 26677 injured. Which one was your favourite...maybe the slaughter in Nice? Come on tell us.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/01/17 07:23:15]

over a year ago

"I see some very bitter and frightened people

In 2016 alone there were recorded 2475 Koran-inspired murderous assaults in 61 countries, in which 21238 people were killed and 26677 injured. Which one was your favourite...maybe the slaughter in Nice? Come on tell us.

"

Sorry to say. Numbers are just numbers. Psychology says that people don't relate to it as much as an individual. It's why we are more emotional to Madeline or Jamie Bulger rather than the high numbers of children that get killed. Or we respond to the boy dead on the beach rather than the number of people displaced by the Syrian war.

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

Sorry to say. Numbers are just numbers. Psychology says that people don't relate to it as much as an individual. It's why we are more emotional to Madeline or Jamie Bulger rather than the high numbers of children that get killed. Or we respond to the boy dead on the beach rather than the number of people displaced by the Syrian war."

And 1.25 million killed in traffic accidents worldwide each year.

Those car manufacturers and road builders are out to kill us all!

Murderers!

They must be stopped!

Which is your favourite?

The hundreds of people slaughtered by car manufacturers on the M25 each year?

Or would it be the M1?

Or Route 66?

By *andS66Couple
over a year ago

Derby

Sorry to say. Numbers are just numbers. Psychology says that people don't relate to it as much as an individual. It's why we are more emotional to Madeline or Jamie Bulger rather than the high numbers of children that get killed. Or we respond to the boy dead on the beach rather than the number of people displaced by the Syrian war.

Murderers!

They must be stopped!

Which is your favourite?

Or would it be the M1?

Or Route 66?

"

So what you're saying is that car manufacturers are deliberately designing cars to kill. And that road deaths have nothing to do with the drivers themselves?

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"

What's the source for these figures?

over a year ago

That suicide is painless, it brings on many changes and I can take or leave it if I please

over a year ago

What's the source for these figures?

"

Islam I'm guessing

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

Murderers!

They must be stopped!

Which is your favourite?

Or would it be the M1?

Or Route 66?

"

This has to be the most ridiculous post I have read

over a year ago

It's not racist but true of any nationality living in any country but we want everyone else to do it but not us.

A perfect example was of a British writer being interviewed and was asked if she would ever go and live in the South of France as she hired a cottage there for 6 months of the year to write her books and she answered 'Oh no half of the British living there are there for the cheap wine and the other half have very little interaction with the local population watching Coronation St on satellite TV'.

over a year ago

"It's not racist but true of any nationality living in any country but we want everyone else to do it but not us.

A perfect example was of a British writer being interviewed and was asked if she would ever go and live in the South of France as she hired a cottage there for 6 months of the year to write her books and she answered 'Oh no half of the British living there are there for the cheap wine and the other half have very little interaction with the local population watching Coronation St on satellite TV'. "

That's technically Frances problem then not ours!

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

"It's not racist but true of any nationality living in any country but we want everyone else to do it but not us.

A perfect example was of a British writer being interviewed and was asked if she would ever go and live in the South of France as she hired a cottage there for 6 months of the year to write her books and she answered 'Oh no half of the British living there are there for the cheap wine and the other half have very little interaction with the local population watching Coronation St on satellite TV'. "

Exactly why I avoid the majority of my "fellow Brits" here.

But if you integrate you have a great time

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

Murderers!

They must be stopped!

Which is your favourite?

Or would it be the M1?

Or Route 66?

This has to be the most ridiculous post I have read"

It's meant to be ridiculous; it's called satire ( look it up)

Things have to be put in proportion.

People are unable to see things in proportion.

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

Murderers!

They must be stopped!

Which is your favourite?

Or would it be the M1?

Or Route 66?

"

What proportion?

You are comparing numbers for two different sets of circumstances and conditions

Here is another silly comparison; 100% of humans die at some time!

over a year ago

Murderers!

They must be stopped!

Which is your favourite?

Or would it be the M1?

Or Route 66?

"

Another clearly quite sick apologist. Why don't you tell your 'joke' on the Promenade Anglais in Nice...or the site of the Christmas market in Berlin?

over a year ago

Anyone have numbers killed in the various wars last year?

How many killed by UK patriots in Iraq? Or in olden empirical times?

Regente is correct and perspective must be gained... Or be the victim of tabloid churnalism pulling your heart strings.

over a year ago

Murderers!

They must be stopped!

Which is your favourite?

Or would it be the M1?

Or Route 66?

Another clearly quite sick apologist. Why don't you tell your 'joke' on the Promenade Anglais in Nice...or the site of the Christmas market in Berlin?

"

Or the unnecessary war on Iraq?

over a year ago

Don't forget Libya, that caused tension with Russia and Europe.

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

Murderers!

They must be stopped!

Which is your favourite?

Or would it be the M1?

Or Route 66?

What proportion?

You are comparing numbers for two different sets of circumstances and conditions

Here is another silly comparison; 100% of humans die at some time!"

Exactly;

Glad you agree;

Do someone counts so called "Koran- inspired" deaths in 2016;

How about " Christian inspired "deaths in any other century,

What religion did the people who gassed Jews have ( clue: belt buckle said " Gott mit uns")

What "religion" killed 100,000 people in several seconds at Hiroshima?

How many Christians died in Iraq? How many Muslims? How many were killed, by who?

Estimates are that at least 100,000 people have died in the Syrian war;

How many were actually killed by" christians" how many by " Muslims " how many by " others"?

How many people have been killed as a result of oil companies activities?

How many die on the roads?

How many are killed by mosquitoes ?

Get real.

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

Murderers!

They must be stopped!

Which is your favourite?

Or would it be the M1?

Or Route 66?

What proportion?

Here is another silly comparison; 100% of humans die at some time!

Exactly;

Glad you agree;

Do someone counts so called "Koran- inspired" deaths in 2016;

How about " Christian inspired "deaths in any other century,

What religion did the people who gassed Jews have ( clue: belt buckle said " Gott mit uns")

What "religion" killed 100,000 people in several seconds at Hiroshima?

How many Christians died in Iraq? How many Muslims? How many were killed, by who?

Estimates are that at least 100,000 people have died in the Syrian war;

How many were actually killed by" christians" how many by " Muslims " how many by " others"?

How many people have been killed as a result of oil companies activities?

How many die on the roads?

How many are killed by mosquitoes ?

Get real.

"

YOU need to "get real" by sticking to the here and now; unless you are some kind of a Demi-God who can alter the past

over a year ago

A good one is what percentage of middle eastern oil war victims do the Koran numbers represent?

Retribution and all that

The only answer is peace and understanding, turn the other cheek, don't retaliate, let the anger breed out over time

over a year ago

He's absolutely right Jolie, let's all get real with BOTH sides of the story in the here and now then?

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

"A good one is what percentage of middle eastern oil war victims do the Koran numbers represent?

Retribution and all that

The only answer is peace and understanding, turn the other cheek, don't retaliate, let the anger breed out over time "

Yes, no point in retaliation. That has never solved anything. It will only ever achieve the more technically advanced people killing more of the less technically advanced people

We must however, protect ourselves from those who want to harm us or to change our way of life and values

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

"He's absolutely right Jolie, let's all get real with BOTH sides of the story in the here and now then? "

And that would be the sensible thing to do

Trying to figure out how many neanderthals killed how many homo-sapiens (or vice versa) is an exercise in futility

over a year ago

But why do they want to harm you?

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

"But why do they want to harm you?

"

That is a good question. I do not want to harm them so why do they want to harm me?

But whilst we are trying to figure out the answer to that, we must protect ourselves

Why do you think they want to harm us?

over a year ago

That is a good question. I do not want to harm them so why do they want to harm me?

But whilst we are trying to figure out the answer to that, we must protect ourselves

Why do you think they want to harm us?"

But who is "them"? People who want to harm me want to harm me.

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

But who is "them"? People who want to harm me want to harm me. "

The ones who drive trucks into innocent people in Nice and Berlin. Who else did you assume I was talking about in my posts here?

Why do you think those two men killed all those innocent people?

over a year ago

"A good one is what percentage of middle eastern oil war victims do the Koran numbers represent?

Retribution and all that

The only answer is peace and understanding, turn the other cheek, don't retaliate, let the anger breed out over time "

You go first, if you live I'll follow

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

Why do you think they want to harm us?"

Who are " they"?

over a year ago

I hate to break this to the hugga jihadist group but.

Second on alquida list of grievances is stopping the Muslims from committing whole sale genocide in Indonesia... Yes theres some dubious mixed up western arms sales going on... But they really didn't care about that, they just wanted to massacre all the Christians and we stopped them and now they hate us for it!!.... I'm all for pulling out of the middle East and North Africa and letting them get on with it. It's really not on my high up list of things to fucking worry about

over a year ago

Who are " they"?"

Muslims, where the fuck have you been for the last 20 years

over a year ago

The ones who drive trucks into innocent people in Nice and Berlin. Who else did you assume I was talking about in my posts here?

Why do you think those two men killed all those innocent people?"

Ah ok. Thought you were talking about murderers in general. I'm more scared of being murdered. Any race or nationality can become one. I bring in history since we know we can learn from it. Some of my fellow Chileans murdered and tortured many Chilean including my family and friends. Anyone can be convinced to be a murderer. So the question "why" is important, but look beyond the obvious and get to the root.

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

Who are " they"?"

And there I was thinking that there was some intelligence; perhaps hidden well, but there

Little Green men; OK

over a year ago

Who are " they"?

And there I was thinking that there was some intelligence; perhaps hidden well, but there

Little Green men; OK"

I'm more scared of my bike being stolen. #1 crime here in the Netherlands.

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

Who are " they"?.

Muslims, where the fuck have you been for the last 20 years"

Ah all

Muslims...

How about killers who happen to be Muslims?

Like jokers who happen to be christians

Or killers who happen to be white, or black, or left handed, or ginger?

over a year ago

Who are " they"?.

Ah all

Muslims...

Or killers who happen to be white, or black, or left handed, or ginger?"

Shit, I'm left handed. Stop the prejudice. Us lefties are not f'ing looney!

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

Ah ok. Thought you were talking about murderers in general. I'm more scared of being murdered. Any race or nationality can become one. I bring in history since we know we can learn from it. Some of my fellow Chileans murdered and tortured many Chilean including my family and friends. Anyone can be convinced to be a murderer. So the question "why" is important, but look beyond the obvious and get to the root."

No, I would not be talking about murders in general on a thread which is about migrants and the comment by the Dutch PM

However, I will take your example further

I am too, siometimes concerned, about being raped or murdered by some maniac

I am happy that we have a Police force to protect me but I still take steps to protect myself too

I don't walk alone late at night in deserted areas. I don't walk into the homes of men who are strangers; etc, etc; you get the picture

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

Who are " they"?

Little Green men; OK

I'm more scared of my bike being stolen. #1 crime here in the Netherlands. "

You promised not to mention the War

over a year ago

Who are " they"?

Little Green men; OK

You promised not to mention the War "

Ha I didn't mention it. I'm talking about the Chilean dictatorship backed by the CIA.

over a year ago

English writers hiding for 20 years

Twin towers completely destroyed.

Bus attacks in London

Train in Spain

Cartoonists in Belgium and France

The bataclan

Shopping malls in India

Trucks in Germany and France

Holiday beaches in Tunis, Egypt, turkey, Bali, Thailand, Ghana, Nigeria.

Soldiers having their heads hacked off in London streets

Countless, literally countless tens of thousands in the middle East....

And yet still we play this fucking game of "who's they".... Oh yeah them, but there not Muslims, stop saying it's Islam, rebrand them from Isis to is to isil to let's just drop the i let's call them daesh.. That'll keep the public quiet for a bit!.

Hug them, they'll give up hacking are heads off sooner or later.. Honestly

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

Who are " they"?

Little Green men; OK

Ha I didn't mention it. I'm talking about the Chilean dictatorship backed by the CIA. "

Oh, I see

I thought you meant your bicycle in Amsterdam

over a year ago

Who are " they"?.

Ah all

Muslims...

So true sir every race creed religion has good people and bad and as i always ask ask these people that tar ALL Muslims as terrorists why is it if sadly one of there children or themselves collapse and need emergency surgery why are they happy to put there child's or there own lives in what they call a 'terrorists' hands?

over a year ago

Who are " they"?

Little Green men; OK

Ha I didn't mention it. I'm talking about the Chilean dictatorship backed by the CIA.

Oh, I see

I thought you meant your bicycle in Amsterdam "

Wait, I didn't get that reference. I will not mention bikes in Amsterdam. Thread overload now :D

over a year ago

Who are " they"?.

Ah all

Muslims...

I'm not bigoted, I'm worried about white crazy Christian as well... Hell if we'd been chatting in the 1500s/1600s I'd be right there with you, fuck I'm a refugee of crazy fucking white religious zealots... It's just that right now at this moment in history.

There not my biggest worry..

I've got Donny tiny hands, climate disaster and fucking nutty Muslims to contend with

over a year ago

Ah ok. Thought you were talking about murderers in general. I'm more scared of being murdered. Any race or nationality can become one. I bring in history since we know we can learn from it. Some of my fellow Chileans murdered and tortured many Chilean including my family and friends. Anyone can be convinced to be a murderer. So the question "why" is important, but look beyond the obvious and get to the root.

No, I would not be talking about murders in general on a thread which is about migrants and the comment by the Dutch PM

I am happy that we have a Police force to protect me but I still take steps to protect myself too

I don't walk alone late at night in deserted areas. I don't walk into the homes of men who are strangers; etc, etc; you get the picture"

Good post Jodie but sadly for a lot of people in this country you take those steps to protect yourself from Muslims Immigrants because in there world a white man would never ever do anything like that.

Stay Safe.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/01/17 20:06:17]

over a year ago

All races and creed's have nut jobs!.

Agreed.

Having 0.05% of 66 million is slightly less worrying than 30% of 1.4 billon.

One side would struggle to make a decent football side whereas the other side technically has the largest amount of soldiers in the world

over a year ago

Who are " they"?.

Ah all

Muslims...

Or killers who happen to be white, or black, or left handed, or ginger?.

I'm not bigoted, I'm worried about white crazy Christian as well... Hell if we'd been chatting in the 1500s/1600s I'd be right there with you, fuck I'm a refugee of crazy fucking white religious zealots... It's just that right now at this moment in history.

I've got Donny tiny hands, climate disaster and fucking nutty Muslims to contend with"

Only son of a refugee here. I guess after knowing my father's story. I am grateful to even be alive. Worried in Spanish is precupado. Which is similar to pre-ocupado or pre-ocuppied. One of my family's value is why be busy about something that hasn't happened yet. Enjoy the moment.

There was another saying about the present being a gift.

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

I don't walk alone late at night in deserted areas. I don't walk into the homes of men who are strangers; etc, etc; you get the picture

Good post Jodie but sadly for a lot of people in this country you take those steps to protect yourself from Muslims Immigrants because in there world a white man would never ever do anything like that.

Stay Safe."

I am suspicious of all men, equally

Now, that is prejudice

over a year ago

Stay Safe.

I am suspicious of all men, equally

Now, that is prejudice "

Great come back! Slowly backs away.

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

"English writers hiding for 20 years

Bus attacks in London

Train in Spain

The bataclan

Shopping malls in India

And yet still we play this fucking game of "who's they".... Oh yeah them, but there not Muslims, stop saying it's Islam, rebrand them from Isis to is to isil to let's just drop the i let's call them daesh.. That'll keep the public quiet for a bit!.

Hug them, they'll give up hacking are heads off sooner or later.. Honestly "

Not forgetting 100,000 Bosnian Muslims killed by Serbian Christians

Or 11,000 massacred in Kosovo by " Christians "

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

"English writers hiding for 20 years

Bus attacks in London

Train in Spain

The bataclan

Shopping malls in India

Hug them, they'll give up hacking are heads off sooner or later.. Honestly

Not forgetting 100,000 Bosnian Muslims killed by Serbian Christians

Or 11,000 massacred in Kosovo by " Christians "

"

Now as a truck ploughs into me, I will think of all those other people killed and consider my death as justification for revenge of some christian in a far away land killing some muslim in that same far away land

over a year ago

Who are " they"?.

Ah all

Muslims...

Or killers who happen to be white, or black, or left handed, or ginger?.

I've got Donny tiny hands, climate disaster and fucking nutty Muslims to contend with

Only son of a refugee here. I guess after knowing my father's story. I am grateful to even be alive. Worried in Spanish is precupado. Which is similar to pre-ocupado or pre-ocuppied. One of my family's value is why be busy about something that hasn't happened yet. Enjoy the moment.

There was another saying about the present being a gift."

. Enjoy the moment!

That's no argument!

If it is every time some left winger comes on moaning about brexit, trump, may, NF , ukip, Farage... Well obviously we just say ssshhh there little worried one, your just as likely to be fucked in the ass up town as you are to be fucked in the ass by trump... Enjoy the moment.

Seriously I don't give a shit either way, I've made other plans for other reasons.... However for debates sake I'm playing the worried, slightly paranoid resident who's having unlimited, unchecked, polar opposite cultural invasion thrust upon them by politicans and "Celebrities" who despite saying they love multiculturalism live in the very whitest parts of Britain you could choose to go to and then send their children to expensive white schools.

You see when you do big stuff like this the west has been undergoing for what 20 years.... Like brexit, you can do a right fucking hash of it where you just try and sneak all the stuff in you know everybody will dislike, keep them quite with a promise here and fob off there..... But sooner or later it will come back to bite you on the ass in a rather major way... Which brings me right back to why I'm off

over a year ago

You are all a bit far gone

Turn off the news, turn off the computer

Relax

Life is good

And the vast majority of Muslims are great people and the chances of any us coming to harm from

terrorism are much lower than hopping in your car to go to work

Why were Germany, Belgium, France, UK and USA targeted in preference to other countries? No inciteful activity whatsoever?

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

"You are all a bit far gone

Relax

Life is good

And the vast majority of Muslims are great people and the chances of any us coming to harm from

Why were Germany, Belgium, France, UK and USA targeted in preference to other countries? No inciteful activity whatsoever? "

Was it because we took in 3 million refugees, mostly Muslim?

over a year ago

Hardly?

Few wars might have more to do with it

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

"You are all a bit far gone

Relax

Life is good

Why were Germany, Belgium, France, UK and USA targeted in preference to other countries? No inciteful activity whatsoever?

Was it because we took in 3 million refugees, mostly Muslim?"

PS. "we", as in Germany

over a year ago

Next up on BBC 1 Stacey meets crazy religious white folks in the good old USA!!.

Of course it's perfectly acceptable to portray crazy white Christians as err well crazy white Christians..... Next week Stacey visits the mosque in Luton to see if Muslim men genuinely make their daughters and wife's wear bed sheets just for the hell of it!

over a year ago

Lordy lordy Stacey don't wanna hold the sign with the chopped up baby on it.... She even "thinks" that "maybe" these impressionable kids might be being slightly manipulated...

#brainwashed

over a year ago

Staying true to ma boleifs I feel the world is only 6000 years old, ma preacher who's also ma teacher counted up all the people in the good book..

Comes to 6000 years, none o y'all's fancy science needed

over a year ago

The why, as in why is there terrorism. Thats a heady mix of poverty ,lack of education,inequality and Abrahamic religon.

over a year ago

I'm off to Mars... I'm sure it's got bacteria, I'm gonna raise them up.... Now remember, who's your God, that's right..

Hail Dave, raise me a statue before I smite you with some bleach

over a year ago

"... Why were Germany, Belgium, France, UK and USA targeted in preference to other countries? "

Because they've welcomed millions of muslims into their countries...many without ANY form of identification!?

So the reason for the attacks is pure racist hatred.

And I take it you've noticed there aren't any similar attacks in Eastern Europe!? Now I wonder if that's anything to do with the fact that the authorities are responsible gatekeepers rather than reckless PC idiots in not letting the islamo-fascists in in the first place.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/01/17 05:43:37]

over a year ago

"... Why were Germany, Belgium, France, UK and USA targeted in preference to other countries?

Because they've welcomed millions of muslims into their countries...many without ANY form of identification!?

And I take it you've noticed there aren't any similar attacks in Eastern Europe!? Now I wonder if that's anything to do with the fact that the authorities are responsible gatekeepers rather than reckless PC idiots in not letting the islamo-fascists in in the first place.

"

That's why they are able to attack, but weren't there terrorist that were home grown.

But why are they attacking?

over a year ago

"... Why were Germany, Belgium, France, UK and USA targeted in preference to other countries?

That's why they are able to attack, but weren't there terrorist that were home grown.

But why are they attacking?"

Quite clearly because they're non-integrating racists as well.

over a year ago

But why are they attacking?

Quite clearly because they're non-integrating racists as well."

They attack their own race too?

over a year ago

"...

They attack their own race too? "

Firstly, Islam is a religion not a race. But of course anyone can be a racist...and a belief that your religious belief makes you superior to those who not subscribe to your ideology galvanises racist attitudes.

Secondly, their religious factions known as 'Shiites' and 'Sunnis' slaughter each other (as well as members of other religions) in a place called 'Syria' (heard of it?) and many other countries in the Middle East on a daily basis.

Where have you been for the last two decades...Antarctica?

over a year ago

"

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"

Interesting.

So, Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia aren't in Eastern Europe then?

Post new Message to Thread